Forum Settings
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 2015 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Well the BD for BorN will be coming with a 6 part novel called "Highschool DxD EX".

It looks like it will take place in the future, where Issei has kids:

God from another world

4th user of Durandal

Black haired boy who can use lightning

Red haired boy with Dragon aura

Brown haired Angel who has Dragon wings

Someone called Asia "Asia-kaasan" (mother)

The black haired boy says something about "In xx years a big war will occur."

The title is "Highschool DxD EX - Crimson-haired Sekiryuutei"
Jul 4, 2015 6:12 PM
Sep 2014
Well we know ise got some lel
Oct 5, 2015 12:26 PM
Jul 2015
I know this is a rather old thread, but I can't seem to find any confirmation whether this is true or not. There are LN's bundled with each BD release, which are six, but it is never confirmed whether it's this 'High School DxD EX', it might as well be 'High School DxD DX.2', because that consists of six volumes as well. Could someone provide me with a reliable source, because I can't seem to find any?
Oct 5, 2015 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
JakkoFourEyes said:
I know this is a rather old thread, but I can't seem to find any confirmation whether this is true or not. There are LN's bundled with each BD release, which are six, but it is never confirmed whether it's this 'High School DxD EX', it might as well be 'High School DxD DX.2', because that consists of six volumes as well. Could someone provide me with a reliable source, because I can't seem to find any?

This is true. There are already translation summaries for the first two volumes. DX.2 comes out in December. Go scour the internet more.
Oct 6, 2015 9:09 AM
Jul 2015
Ophis said:
JakkoFourEyes said:

This is true. There are already translation summaries for the first two volumes. DX.2 comes out in December. Go scour the internet more.

So, you don't have any sources? Because I did search the internet, but only got reddit pages and did indeed come across some summaries, but that was from a wiki, and I can't say that those are reliable. Not to be a dick or anything, but I'd just like confirmation from a legit article or something.

EDIT:I've found out that Ishibumi has a blog, which mentions 'High School DxD EX', so that's a bit more legit than just something on a wiki. I didn't know he had a blog, plus I can't speak/read Japanese, so naturally, I went to search for English articles. So, my apologies, I guess.
JakkoFourEyesOct 6, 2015 10:20 AM
Oct 6, 2015 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
JakkoFourEyes said:
Ophis said:

So, you don't have any sources? Because I did search the internet, but only got reddit pages and did indeed come across some summaries, but that was from a wiki, and I can't say that those are reliable. Not to be a dick or anything, but I'd just like confirmation from a legit article or something.

EDIT:I've found out that Ishibumi has a blog, which mentions 'High School DxD EX', so that's a bit more legit than just something on a wiki. I didn't know he had a blog, plus I can't speak/read Japanese, so naturally, I went to search for English articles. So, my apologies, I guess.

The quotes from the wiki is translated straight off of Ishibumi's blog. The official translators do go on the DxD wiki, you can trust it.
Oct 6, 2015 12:53 PM
Jul 2015
Ophis said:
JakkoFourEyes said:

The quotes from the wiki is translated straight off of Ishibumi's blog. The official translators do go on the DxD wiki, you can trust it.

Yeah, I figured, thank you.
Apr 10, 2017 8:51 PM
Feb 2017
Can't wait the Anime..when it will??
Jun 1, 2017 12:44 AM
May 2017
Its about Issei's 10 kids...yes 10 kids. Each from different moms who travel back in time to stop Loki. Each kid is from a different mom including Irina, Konekos sister, Phoenix's younger sister and the valkyrie girl. Seasons 2 3 and 4 have the names in common. New Born Ex... meaning Issei and Rias's son whose name is Ex Gremory whose the main character and first born child. He is a boob loving maniac like his dad but doesnt say anything out loud; only thinks about it. He is also the only child who hates Issei.
Jun 25, 2017 2:14 AM

Sep 2016
Icarus26 said:
Its about Issei's 10 kids...yes 10 kids. Each from different moms who travel back in time to stop Loki. Each kid is from a different mom including Irina, Konekos sister, Phoenix's younger sister and the valkyrie girl. Seasons 2 3 and 4 have the names in common. New Born Ex... meaning Issei and Rias's son whose name is Ex Gremory whose the main character and first born child. He is a boob loving maniac like his dad but doesnt say anything out loud; only thinks about it. He is also the only child who hates Issei.

I disagree with who was first born.

(posted in Oct 2015, so there is probably a more complete list somewhere compiled more recently)

Current known list include:
(In order how they were born)

Kurenai - Son of Issei and Akeno.

Airi - Daughter of Issei and Asia.

Zen - Son of Issei and Xenovia.

Shin - Son of Issei and Irina.

Ix/Ex (depends on the translator) - Son of Issei and Rias.

Shirayuki - Daughter of Issei and Koneko.

Kurobara - Daughter of Issei and Kuroka.

Beside them there is at least three more children. One of them was born between Shin and Ix.

Here's the source for that list.

He has at least 1 kid with each of his harem members, so his total number of children exceeds 10.
IIRC, only half of his children were old enough and had the combat skills to go on the time travel mission.

Edit: several pages later in the thread (page 17):

the children that appear in the story is indeed 10, but Zen clued that the amount of non-fighter and warrior kids are balanced, which means there are a lot more than meets the eye. The ten children who were sent are the ones who are able to fight and had come of age (basically puberty, Shiroyuki and Kurobara, the youngest sent, are 12-13 years-old).
Older_than_dirtJun 25, 2017 2:40 AM
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

May 16, 2018 11:58 PM
May 2018
I know this is old thread, very old in fact, but to be Honest I kinda hated highschool dxd ex, because of the fact that issei had too many kids for one, and tbh I only expected him to get laid with 2 or 3 ladies in LN not entire cast of females, it kinda ruined it for me
Mar 31, 2022 1:19 PM
Mar 2022
En High school dxd EX essei se sacrifica una vez más es decir muere???

More topics from this board

» Where should i start reading it?

PlayerUzU - Aug 30, 2022

4 by GeoXsf9 »»
Aug 2, 2023 6:52 AM

» Where should i start reading it???

Kzzz - May 20, 2023

3 by _cjessop19_ »»
May 24, 2023 11:09 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Chapter 9 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Feb 21, 2020

2 by Flash72324 »»
Feb 21, 2023 4:34 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Volume 8 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - May 11, 2014

5 by JuanDi_09 »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:48 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Chapter 7 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Feb 20, 2020

1 by JuanDi_09 »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.