Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Mar 21, 2023 4:19 PM
Apr 2021
After watching this episode, i'm starting to think that this anime's target audience are people with some serious brain damage.
Apr 14, 2023 5:39 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This show will either have you face-palming at how overly dramatic it can be.... or actually make you genuinely question how real your current friendships are.

As for Haruno butting in on their moment, her motivations are still unclear. Does she want Yukino to return to her ice-queen state, and if so, for what reason? On the other hand, does she actually want Yukino to open up and have a real relationship with her friends by attacking the foundation which she deems as weak, but with the hopes that they'll build it up again, stronger? Because Hachiman has himself employed similar methods in order to ultimately help other people: tearing them down in the moment, but knowing that they are strong enough to pick themselves up again, and able to push through the barrier they were struggling to overcome before. Perhaps she saw that moment as a mere ATTEMPT at being genuine, but it wasn't there. There's still a wall in place preventing them from truly connecting, and I'm wanting to believe Haruno wants to tear down that wall for Yukino's sake. From everyone's perspective, it looks like Haruno is surely hanging around her younger sister and her friends a lot, for no other reason no doubt than to influence her and to mold her into becoming worthy of their acclaimed family name. Or maybe she's doing this all to push Yukino to the edge, knowing that Yukino will push back, and through it all, find her own identity- and just maybe, is using Hachiman to achieve such an end goal. Or again, maybe I'm just failing miserably at reading between the lines here, and Haruno is simply a bitch who likes to toy with her little sister. Maybe she's getting revenge on someone, idfk, but there is history there between Hayato and Yukino as well as their families as a whole. I want it to be as complex as I think it is, because if it's not, then I'm afraid this whole ordeal is borderlining on being rather dumb. Idk man. I didn't really watch season 3 (I think I picked it up while it was airing, but at the time was bored of the series and pretty much skimmed through every episode), but I hope we get SOME answers there. 
BetaMaleUltraApr 14, 2023 5:53 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 15, 2023 9:33 AM

Oct 2021
Kawasaki's little imouto is so cute, also the moment hachiman old classmate said that she gave him chocolate once and those reaction from yukino,yui,iroha and even kawasaki lol it was really fun to watch, so many third wheel scene for yui in this episode:( feels bad. that bowl scene with yukinoshita and hachiman blushing was perfect 5/5
Jul 5, 2023 1:42 AM

Jul 2021
what i feared the most has started to happen and man was it fucking uncomfortable to watch.

btw i'm really really glad that i'm not the only one getting hella confused while watching these episodes. everything is hard to understand. there's so much more meaning to the scenes and dialogues that meets the eye. i wish there were some proper non-bullshit genuine post that would explain everything without giving out spoilers. or i could just watch explanation videos after finsihing season 3.
TsutanaiFuunJul 5, 2023 2:00 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 12, 2023 9:47 AM

Sep 2017
God I despise Haruno. Genuinely, such an unpleasant stain of a person. I wish someone would tell her off already. Like get a fucking life, stop hanging around high schoolers, and stop being a malicious bitch towards your sister and her friends.
Dec 9, 2023 8:38 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, Hachiman is a lucky guy
Mar 29, 1:08 AM
Mar 2023
FREE HACHIMAN LET MY DAWG LIVE
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

668 by muimaniac »»
May 14, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2015

374 by Quirky_Capybara »»
Feb 8, 11:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.