Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2015 4:06 PM

Sep 2013
Stop the topics about any romance ok. Time for theories, questions without answers, endless debates... This contains heavy spoilers, please refrain from reading if you're going to shit on my face for spoiling.

1 - We know that the vampires have names such as Felid, Crowley, Lacus... then we have our kids, Yuichiro, Akane, Shinoa... MIKAELA. Mikaela has blue eyes and blonde hair, which doesn't seem like a recurring thing. So, what's up with Mikaela "Shindo" (his name before Hyakuya)? Was Mikaela 100% human (not including the Seraph experiment) before Krul made him a vampire? Thus, why were Yuu's parents calling Yuu a demon when he was a child? How did they know, before he actually get the Seraph?!

2 - HEAVY SPOILERS FROM THE LIGHT NOVEL

3 - Yu and Mika are the Seraph of the End, but what actually happens when Mika goes into Seraph mode since he is a vampire? Mika and Yuu are the only one left of the Hyakuya Seraph experiment (not sure?? the wikia says otherwise) so, is Mika the other half needed so that the Seraph of the End actually happens and
(LN spoiler)

Ok I'm stopping here because my mind is so troubled about Owari no Seraph. I do not read the Light Novel, but I read a few things about it and these few things are difficult to assimilate to the current context of MikaYu's Seraph. There's the Hiragi issue, the Mahiru issue, the 'taboo sorcery' issue...

But yeah talk to me about your theories I love these.

PS: Don't come to me like "NO THIS IS SO WRONG YOU'RE DUMB" yes I'm dumb and I tend to forget loads of things about the manga, bear with it!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 13, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:
Stop the topics about any romance ok. Time for theories, questions without answers, endless debates... This contains heavy spoilers, please refrain from reading if you're going to shit on my face for spoiling.

1 - We know that the vampires have names such as Felid, Crowley, Lacus... then we have our kids, Yuichiro, Akane, Shinoa... MIKAELA. Mikaela has blue eyes and blonde hair, which doesn't seem like a recurring thing. So, what's up with Mikaela "Shindo" (his name before Hyakuya)? Was Mikaela 100% human (not including the Seraph experiment) before Krul made him a vampire? Thus, why were Yuu's parents calling Yuu a demon when he was a child? How did they know, before he actually get the Seraph?!

3 - Yu and Mika are the Seraph of the End, but what actually happens when Mika goes into Seraph mode since he is a vampire? Mika and Yuu are the only one left of the Hyakuya Seraph experiment (not sure?? the wikia says otherwise) so, is Mika the other half needed so that the Seraph of the End actually happens and
(LN spoiler)

Ok I'm stopping here because my mind is so troubled about Owari no Seraph. I do not read the Light Novel, but I read a few things about it and these few things are difficult to assimilate to the current context of MikaYu's Seraph. There's the Hiragi issue, the Mahiru issue, the 'taboo sorcery' issue...

PS: Don't come to me like "NO THIS IS SO WRONG YOU'RE DUMB" yes I'm dumb and I tend to forget loads of things about the manga, bear with it!

This should be discussed int the LN sub-forum, but here we go :D

1) a)Mikaela has blue eyes because he's nt fully a vampires. It probably has something to do with blood being red that their eyes turn that colour. Ofc, scientifically, it's pigments, but Mika hasn't drank human blood yet so eh.

b)Also, Mika has the Seraph gene, so no, he's not 100% human before he was turned into a vamp.

c) Yuu's parents were calling him a demon because he was a troublesome child. The same thing happens to the boy MC from Kodomo no Omocha. Shindo means 'child prodigy'. He's most likely half Japanese and half English/American.

2) a) We find out about Ashuramaru later on in another volume of the LN
b) These two are correct. If you look at the sword Mahiru holds in the next episode preview, you can see that it is Ashuramaru.
c) No there isn't a link between Guren and Krul. Guren was happy to see the Seraph because

3) Mika can't go into Seraph mode because he hasn't taken the drug. If he went into Seraph mode, he'd most likely get white wings. The world has already come to an end, btw. Mahiru has already predicted that.

Here, answers:

Anything else you need to know?

Also, I'm speculating that Mika is Michael and Yu is Lucifer. It makes sense in a way cos
1) Mikaela is a holy name; latin for 'God's gift' or 'Gift from God'. It also looks alot like the name Michael.

2) Yu has a black wing, so it's likely he's a fallen angel. E.g Lucifer.

mira-pyonJun 13, 2015 4:53 PM
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 13, 2015 6:40 PM

Sep 2013
Strangely, I was expecting you and your "all-mighty" answers. Don't take it bad, but idk I kind of want to debate about these questions rather than getting straight, cold answers. I still appreciate, thanks!

I do not read the Light Novel and many other people don't so I guess I prefered posting it there, and the Anim Forum is probably more active!

1 - For Mikaela, I wasn't talking about the fact that he has blue eyes as a vampire. I was talking about the fact that he has blue eyes and blonde hair in the middle of japanese kids and strangely, he is the only one. Name meanings are cool and all, but I'm pretty sure Michaela is this way for some reason. There has to be, or I'll be disappointed.
c) Yuu's parents were calling him a demon because he was a troublesome child.

Oh dang I actually never thought of that but yeah seems legit.

2 - You can't say "there isn't a link between Guren and Krul" we have no idea. I may not read the LN, but I'm pretty sure we ignore tons of things like, Felid's motives? Seriously what is this guy, where is he going, what does he want to do (beside Mika)? Things are way too twisted for humans not thinking about siding with vampires at least once.

3 - Once again "Yeah, but what if?" What if Michaela runs out of Krul's blood somewhere on his way to a wonderful rainbow forest with Yuu? What if Mika has to drink Yuu's blood? Seraph + Seraph + Angels + Vampire + Shit + Demon = Who's gonna explode? Can, by any way, Mika gets rid of his vampire side? I'm not asking these questions to get answers, but rather assumptions so we can link all of them together and slowly untangle THE TRUUUUTH.

As for Mahiru's prediction, did the end of the world meant the virus spreading? I'm kind of confused about the timeline so I thought she literally meant either the human race coming to an end.

Thank you for the explanation in spoilers, I did ignore loads of things and my mind is a lot clearer now c:

Well, basically can you tell me how this serie is gonna end?
Jk. Do we know anything about the #1 and #2 Progenitors?
Jun 13, 2015 7:11 PM
Nov 2007
He wants a debate, but wants to dismiss facts? Interesting.
Jun 14, 2015 12:22 AM

Feb 2011
^ speculations require imagination, facts require none

"Time for theories, questions without answers, endless debates..."
seems clear

"is Mika the other half needed so that the Seraph of the End actually happens"
can already see the YuuxMika shippers going crazy about that
"yaoi will end the world" xD

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 14, 2015 1:03 AM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:
Strangely, I was expecting you and your "all-mighty" answers. Don't take it bad, but idk I kind of want to debate about these questions rather than getting straight, cold answers. I still appreciate, thanks!

Lol, well, some of the questions have straight answers, and the others are discussion worthy, so it's fine.

I do not read the Light Novel and many other people don't so I guess I prefered posting it there, and the Anim Forum is probably more active!

1 - For Mikaela, I wasn't talking about the fact that he has blue eyes as a vampire. I was talking about the fact that he has blue eyes and blonde hair in the middle of japanese kids and strangely, he is the only one. Name meanings are cool and all, but I'm pretty sure Michaela is this way for some reason. There has to be, or I'll be disappointed.

Yeah, I answered that. At this point, it doesn't really seem all that special, considering foreigners go to Japan with their kids all the time. But, like I speculated, it might have something to do with Michael.

c) Yuu's parents were calling him a demon because he was a troublesome child.

Oh dang I actually never thought of that but yeah seems legit.

2 - You can't say "there isn't a link between Guren and Krul" we have no idea. I may not read the LN, but I'm pretty sure we ignore tons of things like, Felid's motives? Seriously what is this guy, where is he going, what does he want to do (beside Mika)? Things are way too twisted for humans not thinking about siding with vampires at least once.

2) Actually, Ferid's motive are pretty simply hinted at. He hangs around Krul because she is powerful. He wants that power. However, what he wants it for is unknown. Ayyy, he's a sadist so he might want it so he can do this and that to everyone else( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 - Once again "Yeah, but what if?" What if Michaela runs out of Krul's blood somewhere on his way to a wonderful rainbow forest with Yuu? What if Mika has to drink Yuu's blood? Seraph + Seraph + Angels + Vampire + Shit + Demon = Who's gonna explode? Can, by any way, Mika gets rid of his vampire side? I'm not asking these questions to get answers, but rather assumptions so we can link all of them together and slowly untangle THE TRUUUUTH.

Well, the Seraph only activates with the pills, and Ashuramaru will help to stop it by possessing Yu, anyways. So Yu might transform into a demon, but God knows what'll happen to Mika.

Lol, the TR000000000TH

As for Mahiru's prediction, did the end of the world meant the virus spreading? I'm kind of confused about the timeline so I thought she literally meant either the human race coming to an end.

By the world ending, she meant the virus spreading, the Horsemen of John, and the vamps.

Ofc, the ArchAngels are yet to blow their trumpets. Which might be another reason for the Seraph of the End. To put humanity out of their misery?

Thank you for the explanation in spoilers, I did ignore loads of things and my mind is a lot clearer now c:

Well, basically can you tell me how this serie is gonna end?
Jk. Do we know anything about the #1 and #2 Progenitors?

No, not really. But, speculating here, if Krul, a third progenitor, is the ruler of a country, then the #2 Progenitors could be rulers of the continents, and the #1 could be a powerful vampire who controls all the ones in the world? Idk, lol, just speculating.
Jun 14, 2015 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
mira-nyan said:
Here, answers:

Oh,I didn't know these things,thank you. I assume they are from the LN,right?

And regarding the Michael and Lucifer thing,there is an explanation on Tumblr for whoever is curious.
Jun 14, 2015 1:58 AM

Sep 2014
kawaii-despair said:
mira-nyan said:
Here, answers:

Oh,I didn't know these things,thank you. I assume they are from the LN,right?

And regarding the Michael and Lucifer thing,there is an explanation on Tumblr for whoever is curious.

So sad.

The music went perfectly with it, lol. I think I'm gonna cry Q_Q
Jun 14, 2015 11:34 AM

Sep 2013
Zeando said:
^ speculations require imagination, facts require none

"Time for theories, questions without answers, endless debates..."
seems clear

"is Mika the other half needed so that the Seraph of the End actually happens"
can already see the YuuxMika shippers going crazy about that
"yaoi will end the world" xD

Lol thanks for the support.
Well MikaYu are linked by the Seraph anyway and once they both activate it, shit's going to go down. I think sacrifices will be made though. Yay for important characters deaths.

mira-nyan said:
2) Actually, Ferid's motive are pretty simply hinted at. He hangs around Krul because she is powerful. He wants that power. However, what he wants it for is unknown. Ayyy, he's a sadist so he might want it so he can do this and that to everyone else( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damn Felid is an ass. I can't wait to know his goals. I'd like it if he turns out to be kind and a traitor to the vampires or something like that. Also Crowley kind of stands out with his sweet personnality and probably never saying as many shit about humans as other vampires do. I'm keeping an eye on these two and an eventual plottwist.

Well, the Seraph only activates with the pills, and Ashuramaru will help to stop it by possessing Yu, anyways. So Yu might transform into a demon, but God knows what'll happen to Mika.

Mika has 5 paths, doesn't he?
1. Becoming a full vampire by drinking human blood
2. Turning back into a human who knows how.
3. Turning into a demon by stopping drinking blood
4. Turning into a Cursed Gear like Asuramaru did?
5. Activating his Seraph or smth like that?

Now, what's the best for him? I think he could actually just drink Yuu's blood ( is he even considered human?! ), become a super powerful vampire and then run away to the rainbow forest.

Also that tumblr post is really great. We just need to wait to see if the author will totally follow the Bible and the theory in which Mika slays Yu. That'll be some horrible end (in quite a long time though) but then, what happens to Mika? MICHAELA STOP BEING SO MYSTERIOUS.
I'm just starting to assimilate the concept of vampires being on the bright side and the humans being the bad ones. Yay for ageless people with pointy ears.

No, not really. But, speculating here, if Krul, a third progenitor, is the ruler of a country, then the #2 Progenitors could be rulers of the continents, and the #1 could be a powerful vampire who controls all the ones in the world? Idk, lol, just speculating.

I don't think the 2 first progenitors could be so important, otherwise they would have erased japanese humans already. It's probably better if we don't know about them or so shit would really go down once again. Some human must be still over vampire somewhere in the world.

P.S: Was the thread moved? I received a message about it but isn't it still in the same forum?
sunny-jJun 14, 2015 11:38 AM
Jun 14, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2012
sunny-j said:
Also that tumblr post is really great. We just need to wait to see if the author will totally follow the Bible and the theory in which Mika slays Yu. That'll be some horrible end (in quite a long time though) but then, what happens to Mika? MICHAELA STOP BEING SO MYSTERIOUS.
I'm just starting to assimilate the concept of vampires being on the bright side and the humans being the bad ones. Yay for ageless people with pointy ears.

The author has put a pretty good base and I hope he will get into the religious stuff more. OnS has much potential and I honestly hope it won't be ruined by shounen cliches in the end.
I also started to think that the vampires are the good side(surprisingly),while Mika would be the true savior of the tragic hero(Yuu).
Jun 14, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:

mira-nyan said:

Damn Felid is an ass. I can't wait to know his goals. I'd like it if he turns out to be kind and a traitor to the vampires or something like that. Also Crowley kind of stands out with his sweet personnality and probably never saying as many shit about humans as other vampires do. I'm keeping an eye on these two and an eventual plottwist.

Crowley is already like a mid-boss. He also has the name of the wickedest man to exist, so it's possible that his calm exterior is just a facade.

Mika has 5 paths, doesn't he?
1. Becoming a full vampire by drinking human blood
2. Turning back into a human who knows how.
3. Turning into a demon by stopping drinking blood
4. Turning into a Cursed Gear like Asuramaru did?
5. Activating his Seraph or smth like that?

Becoming a demon and turning into a cursed gear are essentially the same thing.

Now, what's the best for him? I think he could actually just drink Yuu's blood ( is he even considered human?! ), become a super powerful vampire and then run away to the rainbow forest.

The best would probably be
2) Turning into a human
3&4) Turning into a demon/cursed gear.
The first reason is obvious. The latter is because, if he became Yu's cursed gear, they won't be separated. And he can take control if he thinks the humans are doing any harm to him.

I can totally see it ending that way. Better prepare myself for the feels.

The humans were always the baddies. The Vamps used to be a quiet race who maintained their underground community before the humans decided to commit genocide. ~.~

I don't think the 2 first progenitors could be so important, otherwise they would have erased japanese humans already. It's probably better if we don't know about them or so shit would really go down once again. Some human must be still over vampire somewhere in the world.

P.S: Was the thread moved? I received a message about it but isn't it still in the same forum?

Kureto himself said that, if the even 10 nobles attack at once, Japan would be destroyed/taken over. The vampires are very strong, but they underestimate humans. Kureto's using this to his advantage and is trying to take the world back from under them, while they're still clueless.
mira-pyonJun 14, 2015 12:31 PM
Jun 14, 2015 3:12 PM

Sep 2013
kawaii-despair said:
The author has put a pretty good base and I hope he will get into the religious stuff more. OnS has much potential and I honestly hope it won't be ruined by shounen cliches in the end.

I agree on that but seeing how Yuu grew, loads of cliches have yet to come. I'm already tired of his "I can't abandon my family" speeches.
Manga spoiler about last chapter:

mira-nyan said:

Can't they transform into demons without being sealed in a weapon?

The latter is because, if he became Yu's cursed gear, they won't be separated. And he can take control if he thinks the humans are doing any harm to him.

This is so cute. So perfect. As a weapon Michaela would be a great long white shiny sword with the red thorns from his own sword and and and---- or he can be a cute trumpet idk. But even if Mika becomes Yu's weapon, I don't quite see how things could go on after this... Krul and Felid would have failed in using Michaela, right?

Ok another problem I've been thinking about.
Where does Asuramaru side?
He doesn't want Yuu get with the angels, so he doesn't want Yuu to kill humans, right? (I've read somewhere that humans were the sinners because of the virus shit but I might just be saying bullshit.) But he also doesn't want Yuu to side with humans. So does Asura wants to guide Yuu towards the vampires (Krul)?
Jun 14, 2015 3:21 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:

mira-nyan said:

Can't they transform into demons without being sealed in a weapon?

Yes, but they're essentially the same thing because a demon is practically nothing if it isn't in a blade. See Episode 3.

The latter is because, if he became Yu's cursed gear, they won't be separated. And he can take control if he thinks the humans are doing any harm to him.

This is so cute. So perfect. As a weapon Michaela would be a great long white shiny sword with the red thorns from his own sword and and and---- or he can be a cute trumpet idk. But even if Mika becomes Yu's weapon, I don't quite see how things could go on after this... Krul and Felid would have failed in using Michaela, right?

Sounds very adorable. Also, it doesn't seem like Ferid is using Mika. He seems more like a guy to work in the shadows, on his own, scheming.

Lol, Yu can blow Mika when he goes into battle, if he were a trumpet. xD

Ok another problem I've been thinking about.
Where does Asuramaru side?
He doesn't want Yuu get with the angels, so he doesn't want Yuu to kill humans, right? (I've read somewhere that humans were the sinners because of the virus shit but I might just be saying bullshit.) But he also doesn't want Yuu to side with humans. So does Asura wants to guide Yuu towards the vampires (Krul)?

Well As(h)uramaru used to be Asura Tepes. It'd make sense for him to know more about his family than everyone else. He probably sees Krul as a much more reliable person than the humans. Plus, Krul is like the Guren of Mika.
Jun 14, 2015 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
He seems more like a guy to work in the shadows, on his own, scheming.

Yeah, totally the type of guy to tell the enemy aboUT HIS PLANS BEFORE EXECUTING THEM SO HE CAN WATCH FROM AFAR AS SHIT HAPPENS. This type of mofo yeah...

Lol, Yu can blow Mika when he goes into battle, if he were a trumpet. xD

...................... Oh. Ooooh. Oh my god.

Well As(h)uramaru used to be Asura Tepes. It'd make sense for him to know more about his family than everyone else. He probably sees Krul as a much more reliable person than the humans. Plus, Krul is like the Guren of Mika.

Yeah so Asura wouldn't be against Michaela taking Yuu away... I guess this matter can't be debated until we hear more from Asuramaru or just until Yuu accepts to hear Mika's version of the story, what happened in these 4 years etc.
What do you mean "Krul is like the Guren of Mika"?
Jun 14, 2015 3:46 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:

What do you mean "Krul is like the Guren of Mika"?

I guess that's kinda their link, or relation. They both saved the MCs for their own reasons. They act like they own them. And they care for them, even tho they're like tools.

But while Yu is perfectly fine with his savior experimenting on him, Mika not so much.
Jun 14, 2015 3:53 PM

Sep 2013
I see. I don't remember the second page so yeah I tend to forget loads of details about the manga. Thanks!
It's not like Mika sides with either the humans or the vampires...
Jun 14, 2015 4:09 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:
I see. I don't remember the second page so yeah I tend to forget loads of details about the manga. Thanks!

He hates both. But he seems to be fond of Krul and, obviously, he loves Yu. >u<

Random Trivia:

Crowley Eusford - Has the same name as Aleister Crowley, the wickedest man in the word^

Ferid Bathory - Elizabeth Bathory. Pretty obvious link.

Krul/Kururu Țepeș - (One I found really interesting). Kururu means 'round and round' in Japanese and we see her perform a roundhouse kick against Ferid. Plus she spins in the OP. :p
Țepeș is the Romanian for 'the impaler' and goes with the name Vlad Țepeș.

Asura Țepeș - Asura/Ashura is/are the name(s) of certain Buddhist and Hindi deities.

Mikaela Shindo - Mikaela means God-like/ Gift from God. Shindo means child prodigy.

Yuuichirou Amane - Amane means 'heavenly sound' and his name, written, can be translated as 'superior first son' and or 'gentle first son'

Yu and Mika's names also accent them being Micheal and Lucifer^

Man, that author.
Jun 15, 2015 2:16 AM
May 2015
mira-nyan said:
sunny-j said:

He hates both. But he seems to be fond of Krul and, obviously, he loves Yu. &gt;u&lt;

Random Trivia:

Crowley Eusford - Has the same name as Aleister Crowley, the wickedest man in the word^

Krul/Kururu Țepeș - (One I found really interesting). Kururu means 'round and round' in Japanese and we see her perform a roundhouse kick against Ferid. Plus she spins in the OP. :p

Asura Țepeș - Asura/Ashura is/are the name(s) of certain Buddhist and Hindi deities.

Mikaela Shindo - Mikaela means God-like/ Gift from God. Shindo means child prodigy.

Yuuichirou Amane - Amane means 'heavenly sound' and his name, written, can be translated as 'superior first son' and or 'gentle first son'

Man, that author.

That's intresting,Sure thing this series has alot of things going on...
Jun 15, 2015 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
sunny-j said:

I agree on that but seeing how Yuu grew, loads of cliches have yet to come. I'm already tired of his "I can't abandon my family" speeches.
Manga spoiler about last chapter:

Yeah,but it can't be helped,seems like the keyword for this series is "family". Eh.

mira-nyan said:
Random Trivia:

Man, that author.

It kind of bugs me to see the "Tepes" trope overused when it comes of vampires,but I guess it would make more sense like that.

As I said before,the author built a very good base and I HOPE it will go in more details about these stuff. I'd like to see in the end Yuu being the bad guy that needs to be saved.
Jun 15, 2015 1:28 PM

Sep 2013
mira-nyan said:

Oooh this is actually super cute. Her dancing is awkward in the OP though.
Mika's name is beautiful, as well as Yu's. I didn't expect both of them to mean good things. "Superior first son" though! Can it be revealing something about Yu's parents? His father?

kawaii-despair said:
I'd like to see in the end Yuu being the bad guy that needs to be saved.

He's actually trying to be saved by three sides, isn't he?
1. By Mika from the humanns
2. By Shinoa (and her squad eventually) from?? Guren?
3. By Asuramaru from both humans and angels?
Both Mika's and Yu's futures are so unsure this is disturbing.
Jun 15, 2015 1:43 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:
mira-nyan said:

Oooh this is actually super cute. Her dancing is awkward in the OP though.
Mika's name is beautiful, as well as Yu's. I didn't expect both of them to mean good things. "Superior first son" though! Can it be revealing something about Yu's parents? His father?

Well, Lucifer used to be one of God's favorites, or so the story goes. 'Superior first son' might have something to do with that.
And the parents don't matter much in this. They're all dead, anyways.

kawaii-despair said:
I'd like to see in the end Yuu being the bad guy that needs to be saved.

He's actually trying to be saved by three sides, isn't he?
1. By Mika from the humanns
2. By Shinoa (and her squad eventually) from?? Guren?
3. By Asuramaru from both humans and angels?
Both Mika's and Yu's futures are so unsure this is disturbing.

No, Shinoa is trying to save them from
1) Vampires
2) Hiirags

They've actually decided to follow Guren no matter what happens(in the manga).

I wonder how they're gonna adapt the second cour. I mean, the first will reach to about Chapter 15-16. Which means the second will finish at 30-32. Pretty sure there aren't any twists there. :/

At least we'll get to see Guren and his squad being BA. :D
Jun 15, 2015 2:35 PM

Mar 2013
Here's a question for you:

Is mika a yandere little bitch just because, or do vampires still go through puberty?
Jun 15, 2015 3:08 PM

Sep 2014
fst said:

Is mika a yandere little bitch just because, or do vampires still go through puberty?

Mika is still going to puberty. And he was sho cy~~ute >>>>>u<<<<<<

Jun 15, 2015 3:35 PM

Sep 2013
mira-nyan said:
1) Vampires
2) Hiirags

Well I'm not sure if Shinoa is going to follow Guren all along since she knows what he does in his little basement. I can see her rebelling a way or another. And if it's not her, it's Yu.

I wonder how they're gonna adapt the second cour. I mean, the first will reach to about Chapter 15-16.

All I'm waiting for is

fst said:

Here's an answer for you:

Mika has never been a yandere? A little bitch, yes. Not a yandere? Never did he attack Yu in a psychotic manner to show his affection. He's just trying to /save/ him. Yu is his only family, his only friend. He was forced to become something he doesn't want to be and forced to loathe humans and now that he can finally reunite with his only interest, of course he's going to try to get him back in whatever manner. Did you really epect Mika to just stare at Yu like "yo pal lgns im a vamp now"? Nupe.
Jun 15, 2015 4:06 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:
mira-nyan said:
1) Vampires
2) Hiirags

Well I'm not sure if Shinoa is going to follow Guren all along since she knows what he does in his little basement. I can see her rebelling a way or another. And if it's not her, it's Yu.

Actually, they already decided to follow him since Chapter 23 :P

And Guren's hiding it from her for her own sake. I'm sure she wouldn't want to know that
Jun 15, 2015 4:12 PM

Mar 2013
k next question:

how does Guren beat the beaver if
Jun 15, 2015 4:17 PM

Sep 2014
fst said:
k next question:

He just does. I bet Mahiru joins in in her own little worl( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 15, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2013
mira-nyan said:
fst said:
k next question:

He just does. I bet Mahiru joins in in her own little worl( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you know what I mean
Jun 15, 2015 4:27 PM

Sep 2013
mira-nyan said:

And Guren's hiding it from her for her own sake. I'm sure she wouldn't want to know that

jfc i really did forget everything for the manga. i knew reading it in one go wasn't a good idea. though, for the sake of the story i like to think that some betrayal is going to happen anyway, eitherway everything is way too soft and fishy. plottwists are clichey but i don't even care at this point.
anyway could you sum up what we actually know about shinoa? her goals? her thoughts of her family? etc etc. pretty please? ( it sounds like i don't even know this serie istg )
Jun 15, 2015 4:55 PM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:
mira-nyan said:

jfc i really did forget everything for the manga. i knew reading it in one go wasn't a good idea. though, for the sake of the story i like to think that some betrayal is going to happen anyway, eitherway everything is way too soft and fishy. plottwists are clichey but i don't even care at this point.
anyway could you sum up what we actually know about shinoa? her goals? her thoughts of her family? etc etc. pretty please? ( it sounds like i don't even know this serie istg )

Can't say we actually know much but

She
>Follows Guren
>Hates the Hiiragis
>Loves and admires her sister(tho she doesn't show it, cus her family)
>Is like a loose canon because she could probably be up to a 2nd Lieutenant, but doesn't want to.

That's pretty much all we know so far. :/

And the plottwist would probably be

It seems he's still planning, even after all these years. In one of the pages a few back from the ones I posted, it says he's 'probably picking a fight with the higher ups'. Which implies that he's still holding back his power and is still
after all these years.

Gotta get revenge for his waifu. :^)
Jun 15, 2015 5:17 PM

Mar 2013
k next question

Who wears the pants in their relationship?
Jun 15, 2015 5:26 PM

Sep 2014
fst said:
k next question

Mahiru. Obvs.
Jun 15, 2015 5:28 PM

Mar 2013
mira-nyan said:
fst said:
k next question

Mahiru. Obvs.

so when they be doin their thing, Guren's the one with the sparkly pink strap-on in his ass?
Jun 15, 2015 5:34 PM

Sep 2013
mira-nyan said:

It seems he's still planning, even after all these years. In one of the pages a few back from the ones I posted, it says he's 'probably picking a fight with the higher ups'. Which implies that he's still holding back his power and is still
after all these years.

I can't wait til they finally show Guren's real power... they've been teasing way too much about it and it's the only way to make me appreciate him again.
Thanks boss-nyan.

fst said:

so when they be doin their thing, Guren's the one with the sparkly pink strap-on in his ass?

Here goes the beginning of a huge debate I was looking for when I created this thread ;)
Jun 15, 2015 11:17 PM
Mar 2013
Damn, my man Guren is rank as Lieutenant Colonel and yet he is leading two squad members Mito and Norito both who are one rank above him as Colonels. Gotta admit it, Guren is a freaking pimp if he was able to have a squad with two colonels under his control as oppose to how he is ranked lower than them put together. ;O This guy doesn't use honorifics for his superiors just like Shinya have stated somewhere around ch20-25s.
Jun 15, 2015 11:43 PM

Sep 2014
AnonymousID said:
Damn, my man Guren is rank as Lieutenant Colonel and yet he is leading two squad members Mito and Norito both who are one rank above him as Colonels. Gotta admit it, Guren is a freaking pimp if he was able to have a squad with two colonels under his control as oppose to how he is ranked lower than them put together. ;O This guy doesn't use honorifics for his superiors just like Shinya have stated somewhere around ch20-25s.

No, Guren should be as high, in ranks, as Kureto and Seishirou Hiiragi. But his family left the [Emperor's Demon] and made their own [Emperor's Moon] long before the world ended. Ofc, he was still leading the Moon Demon Army, but he doesn't have much worth in the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

But he is

Hence why Micchan(Mitsuba) said he was 'probably picking a fight with the higher ups'.

Even Kureto, this episode called him 'lower branch scum'. Ofc, Guren's makes sense, but why is Mistuba, an elite, under the command of Shinoa, a mere Sergeant? :^)
Jun 16, 2015 6:42 AM
Mar 2013
mira-nyan said:
AnonymousID said:

No, Guren should be as high, in ranks, as Kureto and Seishirou Hiiragi. But his family left the [Emperor's Demon] and made their own [Emperor's Moon] long before the world ended. Ofc, he was still leading the Moon Demon Army, but he doesn't have much worth in the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

But he is

Hence why Micchan(Mitsuba) said he was 'probably picking a fight with the higher ups'.

Even Kureto, this episode called him 'lower branch scum'. Ofc, Guren's makes sense, but why is Mistuba, an elite, under the command of Shinoa, a mere Sergeant? :^)

If Kureto is the manipulative one, does this make Guren the calculative one? I mean it has already been 9 years thus far that Kureto might not be fooled by Guren's hidden motives as his plans always sometime failed?

On second thought, since Mitsuba is an elite, which branch of the family did she served? I'm guessing the Hiragii Family in which Mito followed too.
AnonymousIDJun 16, 2015 6:49 AM
Jun 16, 2015 8:08 AM

Sep 2014
AnonymousID said:
mira-nyan said:

But he is

If Kureto is the manipulative one, does this make Guren the calculative one? I mean it has already been 9 years thus far that Kureto might not be fooled by Guren's hidden motives as his plans always sometime failed?

On second thought, since Mitsuba is an elite, which branch of the family did she served? I'm guessing the Hiragii Family in which Mito followed too.

Mito is part of the Jujo. Micchan is part of the Sanguu. Both families supposedly serve the Hiiragis. But it's clear that they're leaning more towards Guren. As well as Goshi Norito.

And, yes, Guren is the calculative one. Very calculative, in fact. Most to all of Gurens plans have gone successfully. Kureto doesn't know Guren's plans, as he asks him in chapter 22.
Jun 16, 2015 8:39 AM
Mar 2013
mira-nyan said:
AnonymousID said:

Mito is part of the Jujo. Micchan is part of the Sanguu. Both families supposedly serve the Hiiragis. But it's clear that they're leaning more towards Guren. As well as Goshi Norito.

And, yes, Guren is the calculative one. Very calculative, in fact. Most to all of Gurens plans have gone successfully. Kureto doesn't know Guren's plans, as he asks him in chapter 22.

For some reason now, I don't want Guren to died after reading Chapter 34 of Owari no Seraph. Damn, I'm already still beginning to read the prologue of volume 2 for the light novel for Guren Ichinose. Oh man, it's only a matter of time when Guren gets everybody on his side let alone his squad, Shinya and then Shigoa's Squad as well.
Jun 16, 2015 8:45 AM

Sep 2014
AnonymousID said:

For some reason now, I don't want Guren to died after reading Chapter 34 of Owari no Seraph. Damn, I'm already still beginning to read the prologue of volume 2 for the light novel for Guren Ichinose. Oh man, it's only a matter of time when Guren gets everybody on his side let alone his squad, Shinya and then Shigoa's Squad as well.

Where'd you get Volume 2 translated from?

Also, he said he had a plan. I wonder what it is. :/

Gahhh, patience. >n<
Jun 16, 2015 9:05 AM
Mar 2013
mira-nyan said:
AnonymousID said:

Gahhh, patience. >n<

I message it to you.
Jun 16, 2015 9:25 AM

Sep 2014
AnonymousID said:
mira-nyan said:

Gahhh, patience. >n<

I message it to you.

Thx. :DDD

I had forgotten to check the site, lol.

Gahh, mini-Guren crying is killing me. ;_;
mira-pyonJun 16, 2015 9:31 AM
Jun 16, 2015 2:25 PM
Mar 2013
If any of y'all saw the Owari no Seraph fanbook, it was confirmed that Guren has a harem that lasted for 9 years straight so far. This would include Sayuri, Shigure, and Mito. Without a doubt, I will give both Sayuri and Mito credit for confessing their love to Guren despite knowing he likes Mahiru the most out of the three. Guren's harem is so unrequited love....
AnonymousIDJun 16, 2015 2:29 PM
Jun 16, 2015 2:49 PM

Sep 2014
AnonymousID said:
If any of y'all saw the Owari no Seraph fanbook, it was confirmed that Guren has a harem that lasted for 9 years straight so far. This would include Sayuri, Shigure, and Mito. Without a doubt, I will give both Sayuri and Mito credit for confessing their love to Guren despite knowing he likes Mahiru the most out of the three. Guren's harem is so unrequited love....

I haven't read it, but I've heard things that are inside. E.g Asuramaru being a Tepes. But I'm sure that's also from the LN. ~.~

Link? Thx. :D
Jun 21, 2015 9:25 PM
Mar 2013
After reading the first chapter of Volume 2, I actually begun to shipped GurenxMito together because of their complicated relationship.
Jun 21, 2015 10:27 PM

Jan 2014
Mira, you are really knowledgeable about this. @@
Jun 21, 2015 11:18 PM

Sep 2014
ChickenFry said:
Mira, you are really knowledgeable about this. @@

Fanfics, d00d.

Me needs to write muh fanfics.

AnonymousID said:
After reading the first chapter of Volume 2, I actually begun to shipped GurenxMito together because of their complicated relationship.

Mini-Guren crying becuz of Mahiru is still killing me, man.
mira-pyonJun 21, 2015 11:26 PM
Jun 21, 2015 11:40 PM

Aug 2013
mira-nyan said:
sunny-j said:

(LN spoiler)

1) a)Mikaela has blue eyes because he's nt fully a vampires. It probably has something to do with blood being red that their eyes turn that colour. Ofc, scientifically, it's pigments, but Mika hasn't drank human blood yet so eh.

b)Also, Mika has the Seraph gene, so no, he's not 100% human before he was turned into a vamp.

c) Yuu's parents were calling him a demon because he was a troublesome child. The same thing happens to the boy MC from Kodomo no Omocha. Shindo means 'child prodigy'. He's most likely half Japanese and half English/American.

2) a) We find out about Ashuramaru later on in another volume of the LN
b) These two are correct. If you look at the sword Mahiru holds in the next episode preview, you can see that it is Ashuramaru.
c) No there isn't a link between Guren and Krul. Guren was happy to see the Seraph because

3) Mika can't go into Seraph mode because he hasn't taken the drug. If he went into Seraph mode, he'd most likely get white wings. The world has already come to an end, btw. Mahiru has already predicted that.

Here, answers:

Also, I'm speculating that Mika is Michael and Yu is Lucifer. It makes sense in a way cos
1) Mikaela is a holy name; latin for 'God's gift' or 'Gift from God'. It also looks alot like the name Michael.

2) Yu has a black wing, so it's likely he's a fallen angel. E.g Lucifer.

Building on that a bit, I'm going to speculate that Ferid's probably in collaboration with the Hiiragi family as well.

The manga and anime always bounce back and fourth with Guren, making him look like an awesome guy, and then a piece of shit. The first time they did this to the extreme was where Guren was talking about being ok with human experiments, and then you see Ferid talking to an unknown human about research data. Everyone automatically assumed it was Guren.

Though after stepping back and looking at it, it seems highly unlikely.
- When the apocalypse started, the vampires came and dominated the humans. Krul Tepes and the progenitor council are a part of this large vampire faction.

- The vampire faction doesn't believe its doing anything wrong. They want to rule the world, and they are willing to let humans live as long as they are livestock. They find that fair. Humans too think they're side is right. They think of vampires as monsters trying to wipe out humanity and are willing to go to extremes to be on equal footing.

- Ferid is a solitary vampire who seeks power, and seems to have an agenda of his own. Given the chance, he would definitely try to eliminate Krul since he sees her as a threat.

- The Hiiragi family has 2 objectives: to unite the entire world under the ruling thumb of the family, and 2 exterminate vampires. The Hiragi family even gathered angels in the manga to use as weapons against the vampire army.

- Given both of these facts, it wouldn't be far fetched to see someone in the Hiragi family working with Ferid. Suppose Ferid keeps giving a Hiragi research data and info about vampires, which allow for more power human experiments and better methods to fight vampires. If Ferid gives them this info, they can make stronger soldiers and eventually wipe out Krul and the majority of her supporters, and the Progenitor Council. If this happens, then Ferid could get a massive rise in power.

- He could've then worked out a deal with the Hiragis, where they kill his competition, giving him dominant power over the remaining vampires. In return, the vampires stay away from humanity and the Hiragi's attempts at global rule, and the Hiragi family can take any humans who oppose them and send them off to Ferid's kingdom to be livestock.
Jun 22, 2015 12:14 AM

Sep 2014
Jonesy974 said:

Building on that a bit, I'm going to speculate that Ferid's probably in collaboration with the Hiiragi family as well.

The manga and anime always bounce back and fourth with Guren, making him look like an awesome guy, and then a piece of shit. The first time they did this to the extreme was where Guren was talking about being ok with human experiments, and then you see Ferid talking to an unknown human about research data. Everyone automatically assumed it was Guren.

Though after stepping back and looking at it, it seems highly unlikely.
- When the apocalypse started, the vampires came and dominated the humans. Krul Tepes and the progenitor council are a part of this large vampire faction.

- The vampire faction doesn't believe its doing anything wrong. They want to rule the world, and they are willing to let humans live as long as they are livestock. They find that fair. Humans too think they're side is right. They think of vampires as monsters trying to wipe out humanity and are willing to go to extremes to be on equal footing.

- Ferid is a solitary vampire who seeks power, and seems to have an agenda of his own. Given the chance, he would definitely try to eliminate Krul since he sees her as a threat.

- The Hiiragi family has 2 objectives: to unite the entire world under the ruling thumb of the family, and 2 exterminate vampires. The Hiragi family even gathered angels in the manga to use as weapons against the vampire army.

- Given both of these facts, it wouldn't be far fetched to see someone in the Hiragi family working with Ferid. Suppose Ferid keeps giving a Hiragi research data and info about vampires, which allow for more power human experiments and better methods to fight vampires. If Ferid gives them this info, they can make stronger soldiers and eventually wipe out Krul and the majority of her supporters, and the Progenitor Council. If this happens, then Ferid could get a massive rise in power.

- He could've then worked out a deal with the Hiragis, where they kill his competition, giving him dominant power over the remaining vampires. In return, the vampires stay away from humanity and the Hiragi's attempts at global rule, and the Hiragi family can take any humans who oppose them and send them off to Ferid's kingdom to be livestock.

What you've concluded makes sense in the long run but,
1) Kureto is super loyal to the Hiiragis.They have been killing vampires even before the world ended.

2) The Hiiragis plan on taking over and reviving the whole world; they wouldn't let a 7th Progenitor help them. Why? It's because the Progenitor can easily take their empire from under them. Especially Ferid, who no Vamp Noble even trusts. :P

3) Ferid wants Krul's power, but he doesn't seem to be the type to want to rule the world. He's a pedophile, so he might want the power to take all the kids for himself. :^)

4) Ferid is interested in the Seraphs [of the End]. But that is Guren's project, not the Hiiragis.
Kureto has already sent children to scout the vamp city, so he already has vamp info. On the other hand, Guren knows nothing about Mika's Seraph. So it seems more likely that the info was for Guren, which was about Mika.

I just can't see Kureto working for/with the Vamps. It doesn't fit his character at all.

Found something funny;

If Yu grows up, he'd most likely become somewhat more like Guren.
If Mika grows up, he'd likely grow up to have Shinya's personality.

And, this little gem:

Jul 20, 2015 5:00 AM

Apr 2009
sunny-j said:

(LN spoiler)

Okay, my 2 cents.
I've read all existing 5 novels (actually finished reading them yesterday). So It's going to be spoiler-ish.
1) It is yet unknown even in the LN what country Mikaela's from. It's specualted (in the LN) tht he's haafu (half-Japanese, half-something else). Nothing more. Yes, he was human apart from the Seraph gene.
Yu's parents actually gave his child for experiments and got paid for that. But apparently something went erong when he was at home and his mom tried to kill herself and him as well in a fire but she was stopped.
Guren sees the whole scene live on TV. There's also Saitou, a guy from the Hyakuya Sect, that appears there and my guess is he takes Yu but it's not mentioned.

2) If we're talking about the LN, then it's still unclear. Yes, indeed, Asuramaru is Krul's family. Asuramaru said himself to Guren that he used to be human, now he's a demon and who knows what he'll become later.
To be more specific, Mahiru had two demons - Asuramaru - her own demond, and Shinoa's demon (forgot his name). She leaves Asuramaru to Guren and unleashes Shinoa's demon when talking to Krul.
Guren and Krul are not related or connected in any way. There's someone in the Imperial Demon Army that sells info to the vampires (to Ferid, to be more specific).
My guess is it's either Guren or Kureto, no other options. Or if the author wanted to surprise us, he could make Shinya the traitor.
Vampires knew about the Seraph before humanity came to an end (but judging by Crawley, not all of them did). Ferid did know for sure.
Krul stated herself that her main objective was looking for her family, and not anything else.
We have yet to see who caused everyone to die. But wasn't it Hyakuya Sect? Because they unleashed Yohane no Yon-kishi and apparently that other virus. It definitely weren't Hiiragi. Didn't the vampires say that human laid their hands on something that must not be touched, and feared the end of the world as well? They fought Hyakuya Sect only.
Guren knew about the Seraph thanks to Mahiru that left all the materials including the prophecy and the list of people that have the Seraph gene. It's Amane Yuuichirou, Shindou Mikhaela, Saotome siblings (which is funny because Youichi's sister died), and Kumizuki siblings.
I believe that the only way to stop Mahiru without killing her is to imprison her in the sword, and this is was apparently Guren did (or MAhiru did of her own will). We have yet to see it in the LN. And we know full well that Guren's incapable of killing her even if his dad's taken as a hostage by Kureto.

3) I guess Mikaela is something like the opposite of Yu in terms of possible Seraph power? But if they were to team up together they would destroy everything.
Mahiru never had any visions of the future herself. All she had was Rappa's prophecy? I don't remember the specific words for it but something along those lines. I don't think that the world came to an end because 'Gods were angry' like Mahiru said. It's just something that humans did.
..... However, I remember Guren mentioned in manga that ocean's filled with acid rain now. This is something entirely different from being killed by a virus. Which makes me think how exactly everyone died?

Also, in reply to some other poster:
It has never been stated that Kureto is super loyal to Hiiragis. Yes, he's all like 'I'm Hiiragi therefore I pwn' but all in all he's tryin gto overcome what Hiiragi's doing and the come the sole hero of justice. Kureto thinks that being able to throw friendship, love, family, etc is what makes people strong. And if you read the LN, Guren threatens to kill him on several occasions but Kureto says that even if Guren were to kill him nothing would change.
Besides Kureto's sick ambition of becoming the world ruler comes from being always inferior to Mahiru. The latter making fun of him throughout the LN.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.