Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2015 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I think Fumi is becoming much more closer to that guy than she had expected. All the flags so far....

May 23, 2015 4:38 PM

Mar 2012
YAY! So nice reading Mika sensei again!!!!! Art is as amazing as ever :D

I found it kinda rushed but still nice to read. I hope sensei fix her mistakes from HnR in this manga. Also I'm curious to see why sensei has that kind of personality hmmmm.
May 24, 2015 8:55 AM

May 2010
hmmm so far, pretty cliche. but good kind of cliche. It's Yamamori Mika-sensei, so I have some big expectations. Art is as beautiful as ever. Good chap.
May 25, 2015 12:49 AM

Oct 2013
i've totally falling in love with this manga from the first page <3
May 26, 2015 11:06 AM

Nov 2013
Let's see if it will end like Hirunaka *glares at Mamura*
Loved it already, I'm expecting a lot of Yamamori-san, but I think she will not let me down... *glares more at Mamura*
May 27, 2015 7:16 PM
Apr 2014
Art's great as usual.

Dat ending though, surprise, surprise, you're in the same bed.
May 30, 2015 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
TragicRomance said:
hmmm so far, pretty cliche. but good kind of cliche. It's Yamamori Mika-sensei, so I have some big expectations. Art is as beautiful as ever. Good chap.

^^This

I like it so far. Yes, it's cliché, but it's hard to be really different in the first chapter. I'm excited to see what'll happen now :DD
Jun 2, 2015 7:51 PM

Jun 2014
Hope it wont end like Hirunaka. The whole story ended up being a trainwreck due to that hilarious last chapter. No resoution was given to Shishio rather it felt like a tragedy of Shishio. Whenever is see him my heart breaks. Our cute kuudere guy got the girl rather than the one who had actual depth, felt realistic and had best character developement. Pretty much destroyed Suzume's character in the last chap. In the end it felt like her feelings for Shishio weren't real to begin with. She never tried to understand him or even asked him for his reasons.Well she doesn't deserve him anyway . Hahhh.... now feels better.
I am liking Akatsuki a lot and NO he is nothing like Mamura. He act's cold not shy , he speaks clearly and dont blushes while talking to a girl. He is also not a kuudere character but one who hardly expresses his feelings by expressions. Liking Fumi A LOT more than Suzume. She also looks way more mature. Hope if something bad happens between them(which probably will) she wont runaway and will ACTUALLY TRY to understand Akatsuki. If this ends up like HNR then i will finally lose hope in Shoujo manga forever.
Jun 20, 2015 6:04 AM
Jun 2015
I love how yamamori-sensei make me feel this emotions. I don't want to see what happened in HnR but i think yamamori-sensei will do it again :( i am a shizume shipper by the way and until now i could get over to the fact that she made shishio-sensei go all through that pain D:
Jul 5, 2015 12:03 PM

Sep 2011
I liked the first chapter, beautiful art, a bit cliche so far but I'm also expecting it to be good. I sort of think she may end up with the writer in this one for the fans of sensei in HNR and so far I like it and hope so :) (even though I'm a Mamora fan ) but it's hard to tell from the beginning and I'm sure she'll throw us some twists along the way just for fun.
Oct 16, 2015 9:40 AM
Oct 2015
I dunno what I should feel about the manga . It is so similar to hirunaka... Young cute girl falls in love with a sensei and there's that other guy in her grade who will probably fall for her and then both of them will fight for her love and this time she's going to choose the sensei -.-

It's like this manga is for the ones who don't agree with the ending where suzune chooses the guy in her grade. And to please the readers this time she's going to pick the sensei...

And the guys name is imamura and in the other manga mamura wtf that's not coincidence or cliché.

Okay now that I am reading what I have written so far everything is pretty negative.

But the sensei is pretty hot fumi is pretty and i love the character of the teacher he acts like he's mean but is actually nice so i think i am going to give this manga a chance.
Apr 30, 2020 9:03 PM

Feb 2018
6 million Yen is too much...
Mar 15, 2023 12:10 PM
Oct 2020
I just fell in love with characters, instantly, as soon as I started first chapter. I don't know why, but I seem to relate with Fumi. I was feeling what she would have felt in the chapter. I love Fumi & Akatsuki. \_(^◇^)_/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 2 Discussion

Bakken - Aug 22, 2015

2 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 77 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jun 28, 2019

18 by Abyque »»
Nov 20, 2022 9:17 AM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 33 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 3, 2016

3 by TheNamelessGuy »»
Jun 8, 2022 2:10 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 55 Discussion

Syureria - Apr 30, 2020

1 by hichoru »»
Jan 25, 2021 8:53 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 48 Discussion

glamazon - Aug 25, 2017

6 by hichoru »»
Jan 23, 2021 7:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.