Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2015 11:14 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was the shortest volume in terms of chapters count. However, the delivery was good overall - in terms of performance, emotions/drama, and a bit of decorative outfits.

I think that Kyouko really stands out this volume in particular because of her motivating personality and seemingly leader of this musical group. Sure, Mafuyu is the prodigy but she needs a guidance. Who else better than Kyouko? Anyways, solid volume. This volume also establishes the obvious romance development with Nao since he even admits it to himself that he loves Kyouko. Wonder how that will be expanded in the final volume with the festival being part of the story as well.
Jun 9, 2019 5:08 PM
Aug 2014
The beginning was identical to the previous volume, the weakest. Seeing our main character finally gain some character development by complaining was a breather. I did not expect that confession though. I am expecting a bad ending; please not :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

3 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Jun 10, 2019 4:38 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Jun 8, 2019 4:02 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
May 8, 2015 1:18 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Chapter 55 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Feb 22, 2015

0 by bunny1ov3r »»
Feb 22, 2015 5:47 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Chapter 15 Discussion

koleare - Aug 14, 2012

0 by koleare »»
Aug 14, 2012 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.