Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2015 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah good to see Mayufu and Nao not being on the streets anymore or running away. Some of this volume had me scratching my head about the beach gimmick though. I mean, the swimsuit and music just fits well together.

And regarding the developments, I like how it also featured a bit of Kyouko/Senpai's character. I think one particular chapter really showed a bit of herself through her interactions with Nao.

Towards the end of this volume, it looks like Mayufu has some breakdowns and unable to perform..which imo is a big burden. Good thin Nao got her back with the others though. I also wish this got animated in some way as the main feature 'Blackbird' seems like a piece of art that could sound very memorable....
Jun 8, 2019 4:02 PM
Aug 2014
This was a pretty weak volume but it seems like everything's going uphill from here. The interactions with Kyouko were well executed and a strong point of the volume. My issues were the misunderstanding prevalent exceeded those of the previous volume, despite the established relationships between the band members developing. The conflicts seemed mostly unnecessary and honestly annoying.

None of character have shown to be worth being seen in a better, or different light aside from Kyouko.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

3 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Jun 10, 2019 4:38 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Jun 9, 2019 5:08 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
May 8, 2015 1:18 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Chapter 55 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Feb 22, 2015

0 by bunny1ov3r »»
Feb 22, 2015 5:47 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Piano Sonata Chapter 15 Discussion

koleare - Aug 14, 2012

0 by koleare »»
Aug 14, 2012 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.