Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 31, 2023 12:20 PM

May 2015
This was ok. I liked Tetsuo and Akira's relationship so it was frustrating to see him throw that away for a love that will more than likely never become something more. He could have spent the rest of his life with such a beautiful, kind, and strong woman, but he ruined it. I felt so bad for Akira.

Apr 6, 2023 11:29 PM

Sep 2017
What a fumble at the end...Such a great struggle between independence and the need to rely on others, the intimate connections between akira and tetsuo rendered so tenderly, the struggle with self determination and belief that both MCs displayed...Then to spit on the whole mess for an ankle deep side character that does nothing for the overarching themes previously displayed.
Yuck!
Frustrating, obtuse, and unnecessary.
Jun 8, 2023 6:45 PM
Jun 2023
Guys I've watched lee doona manhwa so i don't feel anything but to tell the truth both are a shit of crappy stories with idiotic endings persuing realism in made up story. Oh god akira really deeply loved and wished for aoki to be happy.she was such a cute gf but aoki sunflower thingy destroyed it all its been more than 5 years lost the hope that the ending would change fuck it man
Jan 20, 8:04 PM
Oct 2013
i was so shocked when i got to the last page and saw "END", cos i thought i still had a few more chapters to go. i knew a break up was gonna happen but i thought there was more to come after the breakup. i didnt realise it was gonna end so abruptly.

i cant tell if i liked the ending or not. can i say its a bad ending because i wanted akira to have her happy ending and not be left broken after being such a sweet, lovely character throughout the entire manga? can i say it was bad because i didnt see tetsuo go through some kind of punishment for being fucking weirdo hentai pervert kimochi stalker freak obsessing over some random girl while leading akira on and then just breaking up with her like a selfish piece of shit?

i personally think the ending was very realistic, especially since their relationship reminded me of me and my ex, so everything that happened between them just hit so hard, i was going through major ptsd and i just had that heavy feeling in my heart the entire time. the breakup and its abruptness felt veryyy familiar to me, so the ending being as realistic as the rest of the manga was appropriate, and therefore i guess i do like it?

im just happy we didnt see tetsuo end up with hanami because i was so scared that was what was gonna happen, especially when mori or whatever went to dinner with his ex and fkn dumbass tetsuo literally told her to fall in love with him. im getting angry just recallling that part omg.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Natsu no Zenjitsu Chapter 35.1 / 35.2 Discussion

Moecalypse - Sep 22, 2017

1 by SabreDrago »»
Dec 16, 2022 3:35 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Zenjitsu Chapter 25 Discussion

SabreDrago - Dec 16, 2022

0 by SabreDrago »»
Dec 16, 2022 2:09 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Zenjitsu Chapter 26 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 30, 2014

13 by Confucius »»
Apr 22, 2019 1:35 AM

» which one should I read first?

Andrez-ssi - Jul 15, 2016

0 by Andrez-ssi »»
Jul 15, 2016 1:43 AM

Poll: » Natsu no Zenjitsu Chapter 34 Discussion

Misiakk - Mar 31, 2015

9 by Hannah_Ana »»
Nov 10, 2015 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.