Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Yugo is freaking awesome. I just love his chemistry with Yuzu in this show.

Good buildup this week I guess. I expect the big fights to come soon with the main characters, dimensions, etc. I hope to see her duel more though. Episode felt kinda slow but was interesting as it gives more insight on what Yugo is fighting for. He's also quite cute as a kid ;)

Very interesting to hear Jack Atlas mentioned. Oh the 5d nostologia...
Like seriously shit, the riding duels...
May 3, 2015 2:02 AM
Jun 2011
we finally sew rin in this episode also the opening song has been updated with so many events of the synchro dimension
May 3, 2015 3:23 AM

Jun 2013
Yugo and Yuzu make me remember when Yusei and Izayoi vs Sherry.
Next week, Yugo vs security. Nice to see: "Riding duel acceleration!" again. I really like this arc.
ryanstrikeMay 3, 2015 3:29 AM
May 3, 2015 4:03 AM

Apr 2015
ryanstrike said:
Yugo and Yuzu make me remember when Yusei and Izayoi vs Sherry.
Next week, Yugo vs security. Nice to see: "Riding duel acceleration!" again. I really like this arc.

Me too! However, I am confused and concerned... Is this going to be an alternatine 5D's dimension...? Where is Yusei and Aki? In the episode I heard something about a Cup Championship for Jack... I would like to see Yusei make a cameo. Ah... Can not wait for the subs and the next episode!
May 3, 2015 4:11 AM

Dec 2012
the cup championship is called friendship cup according guys from animesuki the city is splitted into two top and common much more to 5D satelite and Domino city which is possible this is alternate 5D dimension
which mean that jack and Crow is not same people we know and that also mean they have possibility get kick-assed (the real ones would be more crazy strong and a lot fans going mad if arc v get jack and crow get ass-handled) thati think why this is alternate universe
although i kinda hoping Yusei to appear the only things bother me that there archfiend dragon as far i know signers dragon are belong to crimson dragon signer
so there are signer too in synchro dimension or not?
May 3, 2015 4:25 AM

Apr 2015
Omnisword said:
the cup championship is called friendship cup according guys from animesuki the city is splitted into two top and common much more to 5D satelite and Domino city which is possible this is alternate 5D dimension
which mean that jack and Crow is not same people we know and that also mean they have possibility get kick-assed (the real ones would be more crazy strong and a lot fans going mad if arc v get jack and crow get ass-handled) thati think why this is alternate universe
although i kinda hoping Yusei to appear the only things bother me that there archfiend dragon as far i know signers dragon are belong to crimson dragon signer

It's complicated... Maybe academia did something or the new Villain? However that would mean that there is a Jaden or somebody for GX in Fusion Dimension. Maybe the protagonists exist in these alternative worlds or they are improsed by somebody?! So much hype. Hope we see more. Also I learned that a new form of the Startdust Dragon is going to be released in Japan. It's a lvl 12 Synchro Monster. So that means Yusei will appear in the anime with it?! Also we have many Red Eyes Support. Things get interesting. Hope Jack and Crow be like used to be. Jack's D - Wheel looks too identical to the one he had at the end of 5D's where he became King again.
May 3, 2015 4:37 AM

Jun 2013
I also think this is a alternatine 5D's dimension because Yusei resolved the problems between New Domino city and Satelite. Security no longer arrest the Satelite residents in 5D's anime. And in the final episodeof 5ds, Security disbanded.
May 3, 2015 4:40 AM

Apr 2015
ryanstrike said:
I also think this is a alternatine 5D's dimension because Yusei resolved the problems between New Domino city and Satelite. Security no longer arrest the Satelite residents in 5D's anime. And in the final episodeof 5ds, Security disbanded.

With the new Villain maybe things changed. Or maybe you are right. However all of this dimension shifting with Academia and the Professor seems to me that he must be responsible for something. Maybe Academia changed things?! They have the tech for dimensions and why not about time travel or something else?
May 3, 2015 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
Yugoooooooo i've been waiting for this episode for the longest time and it didn't disappoint sure there weren't any duels to watch but the episode was fantastic

Crow was finally show in the opening (along with 3 new villains but who cares about them because..) Crow is here <3 <3

Now we know that the fights between yugo and yuto started with yuri deceiving both of them and to be perfectly honest I reckon it will be the same for when yuya duels yugo

So the city still found away to split in half huh I bet you anything Crow is on the bottom and Jack is on the top, So two possibilities are this blonde guy came and ruined things or this is indeed an alternate timeline to 5Ds which would be so uncool :(

We finally got to see rin <3 <3 she definitely isn't what I pictured but hey guess they wanted to promote Gusto's or something she seems cute

I loved the chemistry between Yugo and Yuzu and when she got on his runner it reminded me of Yusei and Aki riding together before dueling Sherry

Yugo is pretty cool but I had no doubts he would be and I like Yuzu a lot more now than I did at the beginning of Arc V it would appear that her, Yugo and Yuri are the ones who know what's going on

Also I know the synchro arc has already started but with the new opening it's really here now

Time for this sector security goon to get a beatdown
Riding Duel Acceleration
May 3, 2015 6:44 AM
Mar 2013
ryanstrike said:

Yeah, that stuff was resolved in the 5D's series, so this is most likely an alternate 5D's dimension.
May 3, 2015 6:44 AM

Sep 2013
Sooo... yeah, that happened. Card games on motorcycles and card games on the slums.
Pretty cool episode. Surprised Yuya didn't even appear
May 3, 2015 6:47 AM

Sep 2013
Roychop said:
ryanstrike said:

Yeah, that stuff was resolved in the 5D's series, so this is most likely an alternate 5D's dimension.

I dunno, it can happen before that epilogue that Crow joins the security. Mad man appears and screw over the city again and again?
May 3, 2015 7:01 AM
Mar 2013
NKNIGHT said:
Roychop said:

I dunno, it can happen before that epilogue that Crow joins the security. Mad man appears and screw over the city again and again?

It would have to take place before 26, or after 154, because Jack was King only before 26 and after 154 with the gang leaving the City (besides Yusei). So the only way this could take place in the 5D's time is if it was before Crow joined Security, otherwise this isn't the same 5D's time (probably will have to wait for the subs, but I thought I heard Yugo still refer to Jack as the King). Also bad guys that strong in their time still would contradict the Mark Removal in 154 (I thought it was outright stupid and illogical, which I'm not surprised given the billions of issues I have with the show, the mark thing is only a taste of the amount of issues I have with it).
RoychopMay 3, 2015 7:09 AM
May 3, 2015 7:09 AM

Mar 2012
Plot episode this week filled with chemistry between character. OP is updated but I'm disappointed that Rin isn't included in ED.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 3, 2015 7:42 AM

Apr 2015
Roychop said:
NKNIGHT said:

It would have to take place before 26, or after 154, because Jack was King only before 26 and after 154 with the gang leaving the City (besides Yusei). So the only way this could take place in the 5D's time is if it was before Crow joined Security, otherwise this isn't the same 5D's time (probably will have to wait for the subs, but I thought I heard Yugo still refer to Jack as the King). Also bad guys that strong in their time still would contradict the Mark Removal in 154 (I thought it was outright stupid and illogical, which I'm not surprised given the billions of issues I have with the show, the mark thing is only a taste of the amount of issues I have with it).

It's difficult to say... I don't know but Jack's D Wheel looks exactly the same one that he had when he was at team 5D's! Look >> https://40.media.tumblr.com/4558d731e2c1cbe1960c47627f905c0d/tumblr_nnryo40tWQ1t4acwro2_500.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100211105103/yugioh/images/5/55/Re-Designed_Jack_Duel_Runner.jpg
May 3, 2015 9:50 AM
Aug 2014
Riding Duel! Acceleration!

Great way to end the episode! So it seems they use "Speed World Neo" instead of "Speed World 2" this time (Unless I heard incorrectly). So I would assume it actually takes place AFTER 5Ds, but only a few years have past. (It would make sense, since the technology of the duel disk changed a bit)

I loved how the scene before the opening talks about Riding Duels instead of Entertainment Duels. It helps support that we aren't in Standard anymore.

There was a lot of plot related info in this episode. We now know what Rin looks like.

So the city is literally called "City" now? It's not Neo Domino City anymore? Anyway, it seems that the city is split into two parts... The "Tops" as the top 1% of the economy, and the "Commoners" as the 99%. This reminds me of America...

So great to see Jack Atlas again. Seems that City will be hosting a Friendship Cup. Which I guess it's safe to assume there will be some kind of tournament every dimension?

Anyway, can't wait for next episode. Seeing as how Speed World still exists, that might mean the return of the awesome Speed Spells.
May 3, 2015 9:53 AM

Apr 2015
Shipuujin said:
Riding Duel! Acceleration!

Great way to end the episode! So it seems they use "Speed World Neo" instead of "Speed World 2" this time (Unless I heard incorrectly). So I would assume it actually takes place AFTER 5Ds, but only a few years have past. (It would make sense, since the technology of the duel disk changed a bit)

I loved how the scene before the opening talks about Riding Duels instead of Entertainment Duels. It helps support that we aren't in Standard anymore.

There was a lot of plot related info in this episode. We now know what Rin looks like.

So the city is literally called "City" now? It's not Neo Domino City anymore? Anyway, it seems that the city is split into two parts... The "Tops" as the top 1% of the economy, and the "Commoners" as the 99%. This reminds me of America...

So great to see Jack Atlas again. Seems that City will be hosting a Friendship Cup. Which I guess it's safe to assume there will be some kind of tournament every dimension?

Anyway, can't wait for next episode. Seeing as how Speed World still exists, that might mean the return of the awesome Speed Spells.

Maybe it's that or look what we have written above ^^^ A Tournament! That's why in the ending we see Team Lancers in 5D's style!!! Too cool. Hyped now :)
DarkMaddyMay 3, 2015 9:56 AM
May 3, 2015 10:28 AM
May 2015
one more possiblity-
the one who is shown playing chess look like the underling of professor he captured yusei with cheating , now he got chance to play with city ,and its very easy to divide because tops people diiffenalty hate yusei for uniting satellite and city, after yusie gone they throw his son yugo to orphanage and throw crow out of security because he has mark , jack his now a mere toy for chess man , professor killed judai and now judai with power of hao reborn as yuya u can see those same cold eyes of supreme king ,supreme king card proves yuya is supreme king and clear wing show yugo is son of yusei or one who succeed yusei

any views about this possiblity
darkknight1392May 3, 2015 10:36 AM
May 3, 2015 11:27 AM

Jan 2014
Have yet to watch the episode but watched the new version of the opening and it is badass. We have a Goodwin replacement and clearly he is not going to make things easy if he has Security as his army like Akaba Reo has his own.

Is he related to Reo or not? Prolly, prolly not, who knows, maybe he isn't and maybe he is, or maybe he will. At least his apparent name "Jean-Michel Roger" does not sell me as much, but his portrayal with Chess is enough to make him look menacingly cunning. This Synchro Ride ain't gonna be an easy one.
May 3, 2015 2:06 PM

Jul 2010
I can't feel much more happy, it's good to see acceleration. Very nostalgic.
Yuugo is kid but his personality quite matched with Yuzu and his determination of finding Rin was awesome.
Whenever I see Crow and Jack, I love this show more.
Riding duel acceleration!
May 3, 2015 7:15 PM

Apr 2014
Riding duel acceleration!!!

wow perpect way to setting synchro dimension apart from 5d's and reintroduce d-wheel intro just so nostalgic.

guess it's AU 5ds then.

as long as it's not fall into decade categorize.
neolucamanMay 3, 2015 7:24 PM
May 3, 2015 11:07 PM

Dec 2013
I cant wait for more episodes! Arc-V is turning out to be one of the best seasons ever just from only 54 episodes out so far.

I'm confused as much as you guys with the Synchro dimension, the "tops" seems like another discrimination system that was going on from back when 5D's was airing with satellite and new domino city.
Time will tell and explain more about the synchro dimension's truth but I sincerely can't wait lol. Also it's making me curious on the fact that Jack is still crowned as Duel King as well as the whole "facility" thing with the security discriminating again. (Unless a new chairman took over and made discrimination a thing again within synchro dimension.) Although if that was the case Yusei would've prevented it or done something but since he isn't shown I have a feeling we will find out soon enough about Yusei as well.

There's so many possibilities this season is seriously AMAZING.
I just hope we get to see more of Yusei though!
HyuseMay 3, 2015 11:12 PM

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
May 4, 2015 9:14 AM
Jun 2012
DarkMaddy said:
Omnisword said:

It's complicated... Maybe academia did something or the new Villain? However that would mean that there is a Jaden or somebody for GX in Fusion Dimension. Maybe the protagonists exist in these alternative worlds or they are improsed by somebody?! So much hype. Hope we see more. Also I learned that a new form of the Startdust Dragon is going to be released in Japan. It's a lvl 12 Synchro Monster. So that means Yusei will appear in the anime with it?! Also we have many Red Eyes Support. Things get interesting. Hope Jack and Crow be like used to be. Jack's D - Wheel looks too identical to the one he had at the end of 5D's where he became King again.
darkknight1392 said:
one more possiblity-
the one who is shown playing chess look like the underling of professor he captured yusei with cheating , now he got chance to play with city ,and its very easy to divide because tops people diiffenalty hate yusei for uniting satellite and city, after yusie gone they throw his son yugo to orphanage and throw crow out of security because he has mark , jack his now a mere toy for chess man , professor killed judai and now judai with power of hao reborn as yuya u can see those same cold eyes of supreme king ,supreme king card proves yuya is supreme king and clear wing show yugo is son of yusei or one who succeed yusei

You are making the mistake of saying that the fusion dimension is where GX, Because Duel Monsters, GX and 5Ds were all in the same dimension, which means Jaiden is already dead for some time and he lived in the Synchro Dimension.

Duel Monsters, GX, 5Ds - Synchro Dimension
Zexal - Xyz Dimension
New- Fusion Dimension
- Standard Dimension

And what I dont get is that 5Ds Meklord Genocide would have happened if everyone was selfish, but in this version of their dimension the tops are selfish for havin the wealth monopoly but the commoners are also trying to become tops so they will have wealth for themselves, which also is selfish. So why didnt the Genocide happen ?

But ofcourse all this doesnt matter if it is an alternate version of 5Ds ;s
May 4, 2015 9:51 AM
May 2015
FEELING SAD FOR ZONE AFTER HE SHOW THE PEOPLE THERE FUTURE THE Y DONT EVEN HAVE FEAR WHAT COMES FOR THEM WHO KNOWS THAT PROFESSOR DOING THIS MAKE NEW MILLENNIUM ITEM AND REVIVING ZORC ,THAT GREEN LIGHT IN 2ND OPENING RESEMBLE MORTAL KOMBAT SOUL WELL
May 4, 2015 12:01 PM

Apr 2014
Good plot episode, about 99% sure city isn't 5Ds world now, so it is going to be AU Jack and Crow, which is good, since we don't need the characters from previous seasons stealing the show.

On the other hand, it is recycling 5Ds plot point of rich vs poor with a different spin, I do think 5Ds didn't really do much with that plot, so we'll have to see how ARC-V handle it.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
May 4, 2015 12:02 PM

Apr 2014
Good plot episode, about 99% sure city isn't 5Ds world now, so it is going to be AU Jack and Crow, which is good, since we don't need the characters from previous seasons stealing the show.

On the other hand, it is recycling 5Ds plot point of rich vs poor with a different spin, I do think 5Ds didn't really do much with that plot, so we'll have to see how ARC-V handle it.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
May 4, 2015 2:37 PM

May 2013
Really cool episode.

I also think that here each dimension is a alternate version of the worlds of previous Yu-Gi-Oh seasons.

Because ever thought about how "Academia" is on a island and their elite force is called "Obelisk Force" in a blue uniform, you know, like the Obelisk Blue house on the Duel "Acadamy" island in GX?
Or Heartland is the same as... actually just that, a alternate version of Heartland City in ZeXal.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
May 4, 2015 3:38 PM

Apr 2015
Hinade said:
DarkMaddy said:

darkknight1392 said:
one more possiblity-

You are making the mistake of saying that the fusion dimension is where GX, Because Duel Monsters, GX and 5Ds were all in the same dimension, which means Jaiden is already dead for some time and he lived in the Synchro Dimension.

Duel Monsters, GX, 5Ds - Synchro Dimension
Zexal - Xyz Dimension
New- Fusion Dimension
- Standard Dimension

And what I dont get is that 5Ds Meklord Genocide would have happened if everyone was selfish, but in this version of their dimension the tops are selfish for havin the wealth monopoly but the commoners are also trying to become tops so they will have wealth for themselves, which also is selfish. So why didnt the Genocide happen ?

But ofcourse all this doesnt matter if it is an alternate version of 5Ds ;s

I saw the subbed episode. It's an alternative version it seems. Guys that means that we could have alternative version of GX characters in Academia! Hmmm... I think it will be weird if the protagonist were not shown. Maybe something big will happen in the end and they will show up! It's 20th anniversary so they at least must show the one who started it all! Muto Yugi!
May 4, 2015 3:40 PM

Apr 2015
DancingJack said:
Really cool episode.

I also think that here each dimension is a alternate version of the worlds of previous Yu-Gi-Oh seasons.

Because ever thought about how "Academia" is on a island and their elite force is called "Obelisk Force" in a blue uniform, you know, like the Obelisk Blue house on the Duel "Acadamy" island in GX?
Or Heartland is the same as... actually just that, a alternate version of Heartland City in ZeXal.

Yeah maybe that! It will be cool though if the actually dimensions with protagonists are shown when the professor succeeds/fails with his expirement. I hope we see Yugi again at some point and the others. Maybe Yugo is the Yusei of this AU 5D's?
May 4, 2015 5:02 PM
May 2015
according to wikia speed world neo will not have restriction of speed spells and after watching episode in subbed version there is 100 % confirmation city is not neo domino city but it is hard to believe that there will be no yusei and jack and crow are signers so it is kind very complicated plan , if they r different they r not signer the will not have same dragons we are going to see new black feather and new red demon of level 7 to match with level 7 clear wing
May 4, 2015 5:15 PM
Mar 2013
Saw the sub, it is definitely not the same 5D's dimension from the 5D's series.
May 4, 2015 7:14 PM
Mar 2014
Guys to me this seems like it could be a different reality of sorts. Remember when Yliaster said that they have gone through multiple attempts at trying to alter the end of the world by time travel? Maybe these different worlds are a byproduct of that if not an actual rift in the timeline that skewers what is known and thus Yliaster won/succeeded. Either that or this is just a AU where most important characters from previous shows still exist somehow. If that be the case i can totally see some kingdom hearts BS happening. Collect all the love interest for each main character in those dimensions for they hold the key to unlocking the true world. lol
May 4, 2015 7:54 PM
Apr 2013
Here I thought Yuzu would get an addition to her reverse-harem... As it turned out, all of the Yuzu-and-Yuya of all 3 dimensions (not counting Fusion Dimension) are childhood friends. Also liked the new OP animation and the newly-changed intro before the OP, giving hype to the new arc
May 5, 2015 2:36 AM

Mar 2014
Card games on motocycleeess, yea bby.
May 5, 2015 4:56 AM

Aug 2014
Aah, wonder what face Yusei will make when he saw his city became like this. xD

City's probably an alternate Neo Domino City since the city itself and its townspeople are different than in 5ds.
Then again, If it is not a real Neo Domino, why are Jack and Crow here in the City? Reference purposes? Want people to re-watch/watch 5ds? Bait to sell more new Blackwings?

I like Yugo's interaction with Yuzu in this episode btw. They look so cute with each other! >< Ship intensifies!
Rin appeared too, though in a flashback. Not like I imagined, but good nonetheless. Now, show us Ruri, Arc-V!
Also, RIDING DUEL, ACCELERATION Acceleration! HYYYYPPPPEEEE!
May 5, 2015 8:27 AM
Sep 2012
I don't know if this takes place before 5D or just an alternative world, but we are in the syncro world and it brings back memories.

We get new version of the Opening, and this is only the 5th episode of the season, they must have a good budget. Jack and Crow are here, awesome.

We see Rin and she does look like someone that could be in 5D, and all makes sense the history between Yugo and Yuto, it was all a misunderstanding thanks to Yuri. They all want the same thing, their friend who has been captured by Acadamia.

The syncro world it does have a class system, the 1% gets everything and stuff, while the 99% gets nothing and has to scrape by.

I like how Yuzu was able to explain everything, and outside of flashbacks and clips, this is all Yuzu and Yugo, Yuya the main character is not in this episode, if only Zexal could have done the same once in a while.

Next episode, card games on a motocycles, it is back and we have this reporter chick named Melissa Clare, was she in 5Ds? I remember Carly had this rival tv reporter, is that the same character?
May 5, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2013
That was so exciting! I never saw 5ds so I'm glad they took the time to give a lot of background info to this world and its people. I really didn't think I'd enjoy this show as much as I have. I was expecting it to be pretty childish, since I just remember liking Yugioh as a kid, but this has been surprisingly intense.
May 5, 2015 5:39 PM

May 2012
Great episode.......but maybe also indicate the birth of a plot hole :/ Yep, by this stage, the Synchro Dimension seems to be an alternative 5D's dimension. Since I don't remember Tops actually invaded the economy that much. Tops was only a location where Lua and Luca lived if I remember from 5D's which I finished back in 2011 (memory not fresh, lol). This means it's Satellite and Neo Domino City scenario all over again except not by the event of Zero Reverse due to Momentum gone haywire, but by this man behind a chess board. Still, in a way, it's a weird episode. I hope it's still the same 5D's dimension but must be invaded or done something to that place due to Academia. But then....Yuugo never mentioned that there was an invasion from Academia, or unless he wasn't aware of it. But then the question is, how long since Academia from Fusion Dimension had invaded other dimensions :s It cannot be too long if Yuuto remembers the invasion when they invaded the Xyz dimension. Well, hope those questions or most of them will be answered in the next few episodes. Still, hyped after seeing Crow and Jack in the intro! :D

May 5, 2015 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
Oh god. THIS EPISODE. You can immediately tell the difference between 5D's and Arc V. The setting is completely different when compared.

I can't believe they brought the slums back. I thought Yusei and them took care of all that, but I guess it got brought back.

May 5, 2015 7:33 PM

May 2009
Oh man. Once I saw a new beginning of the opening, I thought there would be a new one, but at least the opening changed suiting the Synchro Dimension. It was nice to see Jack and Crow included in the opening. I have read speculations of whether this is an alternative dimension. I guess we just have to wait and see... ;) But man, this brings me back to 5D's. I'm guessing everyone have seen all of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series so far? I'm missing Season 0. But yeah... the incorporation of the Tops and the Commons really suits the theme of the City (and the past series). Oh man, I really can't wait for more episodes to come out. The Synchro Dimension arch will be a really interesting and hopefully interactive season to watch! I am also hoping that the anime is done with "filler" episodes and can now focus on developing the plot. I was thinking if the characters were going to connect the dots between the bracelet, Yuya-lookalikes, and Yuzu-lookalikes at the same time Yuzu was figuring it out. The plot thickens...
May 6, 2015 12:57 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
The hype is real now. Alternate reality of 5D's but still very nostalgic. 5Ds was my favourite YGO series after the original.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 7, 2015 10:26 AM
May 2015
I think there are two possibilities for the the show :

First one is that what if yugi-jaden-yusei and yuma and their main rivals (bakura, mr. t,z-one, don thousand) hadn't been existed. That possibility is more prefarable for the writers of the show also, because for example Zexal has a weak connection with the first three series. (Roku was the main connection)

Second one (has less probability) is that Jack is in the ''city'' because of a reason that we don't know yet. Heartland is main town both in Zexal & XYZ dimension of Arc-V where as there was no ''The City'' in 5D's or there is no Neo-Domino in the Arc-V yet. (unless that city is the neo-domino city). We might see Neo-Domino in the Arc-V also.

So we'll figure it out in the coming epsiodes.
May 7, 2015 6:06 PM
Apr 2015
Oh, the infamous duels on wheels is back, glad I catch back up on this series. I would say the worlds are alternate version of their counterparts, that or maybe they've got tampered with by the academy at some point. We see that standard appears to be a futuristic version of the normal yugioh series, same with fusion but with gx (guessing by the uniforms). Domino is unknown but based upon looks we can safely assume that it's around the same time canon events were going on and lastly for the city it just appears to be at the part where 5d starts or something within the middle, who knows? I'm curious to see if we'll see Yusei, I'll doubt we'll ever see yugi/jaden in this series.

Chances are when this series ends, they're going to play the everything turned to normal, memories erased shiz to make this fit into the canon line or something.
May 9, 2015 4:06 AM

May 2014
Awesome episode was awesome, can't wait for the duel in 55 tomorrow.

May 10, 2015 5:29 AM

Apr 2015
PrinnyBoss said:
Oh, the infamous duels on wheels is back, glad I catch back up on this series. I would say the worlds are alternate version of their counterparts, that or maybe they've got tampered with by the academy at some point. We see that standard appears to be a futuristic version of the normal yugioh series, same with fusion but with gx (guessing by the uniforms). Domino is unknown but based upon looks we can safely assume that it's around the same time canon events were going on and lastly for the city it just appears to be at the part where 5d starts or something within the middle, who knows? I'm curious to see if we'll see Yusei, I'll doubt we'll ever see yugi/jaden in this series.

Chances are when this series ends, they're going to play the everything turned to normal, memories erased shiz to make this fit into the canon line or something.

I think that we must see Yugi at least since it's the 20th anniversary of the manga... So why not show the guy who started it all? (As a figure at least or mention him?)
May 10, 2015 5:32 AM

Mar 2012
DarkMaddy said:
PrinnyBoss said:

I think that we must see Yugi at least since it's the 20th anniversary of the manga... So why not show the guy who started it all? (As a figure at least or mention him?)
Yugi already have movie next year with Kaiba. It can be incorporated into plot like Bond Beyond Time if necessary.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 10, 2015 5:45 AM

Apr 2015
NeoAnkara said:
DarkMaddy said:

Yugi already have movie next year with Kaiba. It can be incorporated into plot like Bond Beyond Time if necessary.

Yeah I know. And the thing is that this series has very advanced tech. Seriously travel through dimensions and trapping people in cards without magic eyes (Millenium Eye) with just tech. That's some serious stuff. So I believe anything can happen...
May 17, 2015 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
Yugo looks pretty cool with Rin, maybe he'll be interested in Yuzu aswell now ^^
Anyhow, I thought the city would learn from the events of 5D's to not have a Wealth vs Poor society, even with Jack Atlas still being a huge idol there, seems it's still that way.
May 29, 2015 9:09 PM
Jan 2011
Fantastic foray into the Synchro dimension, and the City's beautiful. Feels like this will be an awesomely fresh take on 5ds

and when Jack Atlas appeared on the screen, the nostalgia was so real. 5ds was probably my favorite yugioh series to date, and seeing riding duels come back, combined with old characters we know and love has just elevated this beyond anything that has come before.

In my opinion, I think people are asking too much for having Yusei appear. It would just throw the plot in a million different directions. I see this as a story with its own problems that Yuya and company must solve on their own. Throwing a yusei cameo would either be too costly (with his god-like abilities) or not fleshed out enough to please most fans. Leave us with Jack and possibly Crow. That is more than enough.
Jul 16, 2015 1:43 AM

Jan 2014
Loved this episode. Yugo is definitely one of my favorite characters now, and his and Yuzu's dynamic is great. I hope we get at least one more episode focusing on them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.