Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2015 7:14 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The relationships are a bit complicated... His foster mother is actually his true dad's older sister, his older sister is actually his foster mother's older sister's daughter and other lady who wants to be his Mama is his real mother's younger sister!

The incest is quite strong as he does them all and they all want his D! What a lucky guy.

The standard Y.O.U.C. censor is quite thick as expected which ruins the somewhat good animation (・へ・)

So it more depends on the whole family plot, which is not bad and enhances the scenes ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
Aug 30, 2016 6:51 PM

May 2015
^
This...

Thanks for saving me the trouble of wording my own answer.
Jan 7, 2018 2:19 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The relationships are a bit complicated... His foster mother is actually his true dad's older sister, his older sister is actually his foster mother's older sister's daughter and other lady who wants to be his Mama is his real mother's younger sister!

The incest is quite strong as he does them all and they all want his D! What a lucky guy.

The standard Y.O.U.C. censor is quite thick as expected which ruins the somewhat good animation (・へ・)

So it more depends on the whole family plot, which is not bad and enhances the scenes ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

this is called borderline incest cause they are not closely blood related like sibling & parents & children

but yea that guy has complicated relationship
Sugram22Jan 7, 2018 4:29 AM
Jan 7, 2018 7:06 AM

Aug 2015
Speechless, except for the large-censorship that hurt a bit.
Jan 7, 2018 11:56 AM

Sep 2012
Jalter said:
Speechless, except for the large-censorship that hurt a bit.

yea they over did it with that
May 6, 2018 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
The sister with green hair makes no sense. She says she's gotta restrain herself, but not too long after she proceeds to do sexual things with her brother.
Dec 27, 2019 12:07 AM
Jul 2017
This was confusing for a harem hentai. Youhei never knew his real family.
Mar 2, 2020 10:17 PM

Jun 2019
I have mixed feelings on this episode.

Then character designs are great, but the censorship is out of control.

The dialogue is horse-shit, but that could just be the translation.

The plot makes no sense, but does that really matter?

Damn my indecisiveness!

One final note. Did anyone else think it was strange when the dude snapped and assaulted his "mama" at the end? Cause I nearly laughed out loud!
Apr 2, 2021 12:27 AM

Mar 2019
I have a feeling the Ikue woman is You's real mother. When she gave You a blowjob, she said she haven't even done it with "him". "Him" probably means You's real father and Ikue's husband. When they first met, she didn't admit that she is his real mother, probably because she was afraid of losing to Kaho, since she abandoned him once in the past.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bijukubo Episode 2 Discussion

egoplant - Jun 24, 2012

7 by Wicker_Senpai93 »»
Mar 2, 2020 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.