Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2015 1:33 AM
Mar 2015
so this is just a thread to talk about what type of lolicon are you, ( y'know, hence the title) so, whenever you ask someone what a lolicon is, you'll usually get a wide variety of answers, ranging from "pervert" to something you would see in an Oxford dictionary.
so this question is simply asking, since the definition seems to vary so much, what type of lolicon are you? do you just find lolis aesthetically pleasing? or are just all about the moe, or maybe or maybe your interests go a bit further than that, ( if you know what I mean *suggestive wink*) also what do you think defines a lolicon???
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 3, 2015 11:03 AM

Jan 2013
Well, there are plenty of definitions on the Internet(s) and you wouldn't put any of those on your profile actually associated with your (real) name. Well, that depends on the country, as some don't give a f***, at least as much as others. In best case scenario, everyone will think you are an idiot (because, cartoons). In worst cases, well, you can imagine.

I am actually curious what you mean by "aesthetically pleasing" because it basically equals "attractive" when used in association with women.... and that brings us to "wink wink" category of the question, right? :-)

BTW don't tell any woman she is "aesthetically pleasing" directly. They tend to be offended by that. I've tried.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
May 5, 2015 1:42 AM
Mar 2015
beast_regards said:
Well, there are plenty of definitions on the Internet(s) and you wouldn't put any of those on your profile actually associated with your (real) name. Well, that depends on the country, as some don't give a f***, at least as much as others. In best case scenario, everyone will think you are an idiot (because, cartoons). In worst cases, well, you can imagine.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/KXf7sjF.gif][/img]

I am actually curious what you mean by "aesthetically pleasing" because it basically equals "attractive" when used in association with women.... and that brings us to "wink wink" category of the question, right? :-)

BTW don't tell any woman she is "aesthetically pleasing" directly. They tend to be offended by that. I've tried.

yeah, pretty much anywhere exceot for japan will get you arrested for so much as having a copy of moetan or black bullet or something like that.
people be like:

i mean you can respond with;

but either way the result is most likely gonna be 20 to life.

there isn't going to be a civil rights movement for lolicon anytime soon ( though that would be pretty damn interesting to see lol)
by aesthetically pleasing, i meant attractive in non-sexual way, if you've talked to to the ace community ( asexual community) they'll say something like that girl is aesthetically pleasing, as in i don't want to, what's a nice euphemism...
oh, do the dance, of the sexual nature.... yeah, anyway but they find her pretty, in the same way a sunset is pretty, i guess, or how a boybuilder, talks about aesthetics, so basically, i was just asking if you like lolis in a non- sexual way, or whatever, it's still a form of attraction just not sexual, also o i'd never open with a line 'hey girl you look aesthetically pleasing'
lolis4lyfeMay 5, 2015 2:02 AM
May 6, 2015 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
shintaroshy64 said:
yeah, pretty much anywhere exceot for japan will get you arrested for so much as having a copy of moetan or black bullet or something like that.

It's common misconception that Japan is more tolerant country because of the anime we saw, but in fact, it isn't and you will get approximately same reaction in Japan as you get in USA or in any especially uptight European country.

In my country no one actually cares if you watch or have copy of shows like Black Bullet (or Kodomo No Jikan, or Astarotte no omocha, or many others). As for watching any anime, it's definitely not worth any kind of punishment, but it's generally bad idea to admit it in public - everyone would point a finger on you. Mostly because only acceptable hobbies are either sport and heavy drinking (being called social, and yes, what is technically an alcoholism is actually a hobby). But other than being considered an weird idiot with no friends, there aren't much consequences for that.
May 17, 2015 10:01 PM

Oct 2014
Lolicon is a term meaning Lolita Complex, with lolita coming from the novel of the same name which describes a man having a relationship with an underage girl. A Lolita Complex is considered to be a mental illness as apposed to a pedophile in Japan which is just classifieds as a sex offender, no different than a rapist. In the sense of anime many are called lolicons due to their love for cute child like characters. In this case it is innocent and is just a personal preference like yaoi ,yuri, etc. There is debate about it but it boils down to it being art not real people.

As for what kind of lolicon I am. Well let's just say I go to pururin.com because they have a huge collection of doujinshii and seem to have a love for lolis. Pururin only posts hentai doujinshii.

Trust me lolis are much more ethically correct than Some think. I peruse the deep web and have seen the scummiest scum that exists. This is as innocent as a puppy playing with a butterfly.
Dec 1, 2015 10:54 PM

May 2015
I enjoy lolis through artworks primarily, not so much through particular anime shows themselves. I'm not solely interested in lolis, but I do enjoy them a lot (obviously enough to want to join this club). I particularly enjoy browsing Dynasty Scans looking for yuri loli doujins, which are pretty abundant on there, as well as browsing pixiv.

My favourite loli character is Illyasviel von Einzbern, specifically from Fate/Kaleid Liner, but I also don't mind the one from Fate/Stay Night. I do need to try getting around to watching more shows centered around lolis, but I'm up to my neck in anime I want to watch at the moment.

Mar 25, 2016 3:43 AM

Sep 2015
what type of lolicon ? i just enjoy anime and if that anime contains loli characters its double the fun . i like school comedy anime . reason is that my school life was quite dull and school comedy anime is not. do i watch anime souly because loli content ? no i do not. girls und panzer is good anime. reason i like this is that true underdogs can and will beat odds of winning . one other reason is that this all takes place on all girl school were they learn tank fighting . i guess i lik loli anime in school or growing up , tackling problems way. do i find loli anime characters attractive? no i do not . for me anime is art and entertainment and i enjoy certain type of anime .
“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
Mar 28, 2016 10:40 AM

Jan 2012
It's all about cuteness!

Oct 31, 2016 1:47 AM
Jul 2018
The nurturing kind. Lolis are for marrying, nurturing, and having large families with.
Nov 2, 2016 11:43 AM
Nov 2013
That's a hard question. It really varies depending on the loli. Some lolis I just want to look at and admire, others I want to cuddle with. And then there are those I want to do... more intense things... with, but we don't need to talk about that...
Mar 11, 2017 9:51 AM
Jul 2012
MOE MASTER RACE
nepu nepu
Apr 21, 2017 12:25 AM
Jan 2016
Faederwulf said:
The nurturing kind. Lolis are for marrying, nurturing, and having large families with.

The Best kind

May 13, 2017 4:25 PM
May 2017
For me it's all about cute! I don't really like hentai with lolis (but I wouldn't judge people who did). The closest I have gotten to that is kodomo no jikan. I just really love how adorbale they are^_^
May 16, 2017 10:25 AM
Apr 2017
I dont give her a fap never
May 28, 2017 12:14 AM
Jan 2016
@UnkieProxy or anyone who knows, what is the anime that the gif with the silver haired girl in the apron is from?

Also to respond to the question, I am the kind of loli fan who loves the innocence of the loli characters. Despite that, particular characters who are more experienced than they look are also appealing to me. For Example: Actual Loli: Katja from Seikon No Quaser. Quasi Lolis: Evangeline (Negima), Shinobu and Mayoi (Monogatari). It's really about the depth of character. I wouldn't find a loli character attractive just because she is a little girl, she needs some background. That being said, Yuri/Shoujo AI lolis are an automatic win for me. Precocious lolis and tomboy types also really tickle my fancy. For example Maya is my best girl from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?.

In real life, I like girls who are of legal age, but who look like they could still pass for a teenager, even if they are in their 20's or even early 30s. Some girls are just blessed with that almost ethereal/unearthly beauty as described by Vladamir Nabakov. The Nymphet!

By the way, anyone in this group who hasn't done so should really read all of Kodomo no Jikan. The Anime barely scratches the surface, as the manga has 93 chapters. I won't spoil anything, but will say that the ending left me wholly satisfied as there is a solid conclusion to each character's story line.
Jun 2, 2017 12:33 PM

Aug 2015
Since this topic was brought up in the club's wall yesterday, I might have to give my answer on this one.. I like lolis, no doubt.. I like cute stuffs, enough for me to like them in every anime I watch. Just as @Nyaa said in his post, its all about cuteness. Despite of liking them, I can't convince myself to watch "H" shows that has lolis as the MC. It's somewhat disturbing for me..

Lolis like Victorique from Gosick and Shiro from NGNL stands out in my list. You can say I particularly like intelligent ones rather than the cheeky ones.
Jun 2, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2013
IndexXx said:
Since this topic was brought up in the club's wall yesterday, I might have to give my answer on this one.. I like lolis, no doubt.. I like cute stuffs, enough for me to like them in every anime I watch. Just as @Nyaa said in his post, its all about cuteness. Despite of liking them, I can't convince myself to watch "H" shows that has lolis as the MC. It's somewhat disturbing for me..

Lolis like Victorique from Gosick and Shiro from NGNL stands out in my list. You can say I particularly like intelligent ones rather than the cheeky ones.

I don't personally have any issues with hentai. There are certainly a few on my list of show I've watched.
Jun 2, 2017 1:36 PM

Aug 2015
beast_regards said:
IndexXx said:

I don't personally have any issues with hentai. There are certainly a few on my list of show I've watched.

Well, one thing that turns me off is the "roughness" of the scenes between the MCs during the s** time. That is one of the things I usually avoid..
Jun 5, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
IndexXx said:
Well, one thing that turns me off is the "roughness" of the scenes between the MCs during the s** time. That is one of the things I usually avoid.

I don't particularly like rape themed hentai either.
Jun 5, 2017 1:07 PM

Aug 2015
beast_regards said:
IndexXx said:
Well, one thing that turns me off is the "roughness" of the scenes between the MCs during the s** time. That is one of the things I usually avoid.

I don't particularly like rape themed hentai either.

Ikr, i drop it right away if I see something like that..
Jul 29, 2023 3:47 PM

Jun 2023
I mainly like lolis because they are small, cute and aesthetically pleasing, but I honestly feel romantic attraction toward them too.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Loli Discord ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cibian - May 21, 2016

190 by Ambivert8 »»
Feb 14, 12:16 PM

» Share your dakimakura or one that you want

removed-user - Dec 1, 2015

14 by LonelyLolii »»
Jul 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Does anyone know that you are a lolicon IRL/on other sites?

VanVeleca - Mar 20, 2018

9 by LonelyLolii »»
Jul 29, 2023 3:38 PM

» Who's your Favorite Loli ( Anime or Manga) ( 1 2 )

Nyaroha - Apr 24, 2014

75 by LonelyLolii »»
Jul 29, 2023 3:20 PM

» War has been declared

Spagem - Mar 25, 2018

17 by IndexXx »»
Nov 15, 2021 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.