Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Original Sins Short Story Collection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
Wait, we'll find out more about Escanor soon?! Holy shit.

And vampires...I don't know how I feel about this. Meliodas' logic was priceless this chapter though regarding the Sins.
Feb 14, 2015 10:48 AM

Aug 2010
Can't u make a poll too Stark :P

Anyway, so much hype >.<!!! Even Nakaba friggin narrated "THIS GUY LOOKS CRAZY WEAK!!!" LOL XD How strong is he though?? Meliodas the OP HAX said Escanor's weapon was heavy O_o? How strong is this guy?

I really wonder who this New character whose destiny is intertwined with Meliodas's is??? Can't wait for Part2 >.<!!

As for the chap...Quite a lot of fun. Man Zaratras looked BA! Owning like that. Mel and Ban being Bros as usual was so fun to watch XD Force feeding that abomination of a dish even when he was the one who won the bet lol

Merlin seems to be the brains of the Holy Knights which is cool to see.

The Ellie cameo was cute XD Her way of talking is adorable :3

Looking forward for more. These 5 Vampires seem quite formidable. And they were sealed since several thousand years ago? So even more than 3k like the Demons?

Can't wait to see the part Gowther talked about telling King and Diane that Ban was using steal on them and that's why they were getting owned XD
Barion-ZaraFeb 14, 2015 1:01 PM
Feb 14, 2015 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
Interesting seeing Escanor looking so timid and shy, lol
but being part of the sins means he has power so we'll see how he fairs the next chapter, i'm hoping to see Ban using "physical hunt" on Diane and King as it was stated in the original Manga by Gowther that he took their power as they were called into dealing with the vampires, LOL. Also seeing little Elizabeth was too cute and the way she spoke, wonder what was going on through Meliodas' mind seeing her
EnigmaticalFeb 14, 2015 11:40 AM

Feb 14, 2015 1:42 PM

Dec 2013
Wow I really did not expect Escanor to appear like that. Feels like a massive a troll. Tbh it's tiny bit annoying -_-

It great seeing the former holy knight.
Feb 14, 2015 6:37 PM

Jun 2009
Judging from his clothes, Escanor will definitely be getting bigger later.

I'm kinda curious what his "trigger" is.

I'm going to crack up laughing if he's like wimpy one second, then goes all Armstrong the next. ^^
Feb 14, 2015 11:20 PM
Feb 2015
You think Escanor is a vampire? Im kinda intrigued with him.
Feb 15, 2015 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
Barion-Zara said:

Can't wait to see the part Gowther talked about telling King and Diane that Ban was using steal on them and that's why they were getting owned XD

Yeah that's the first thing I thought of when I read the title haha.

Pretty good chapter, I'm guessing Escanor will be one of those characters with a split personality. Since this version of him seems to be the complete opposite of pride. He's also most likely a vampire, since they had to wake him up and get him back before morning.
Feb 16, 2015 4:10 AM

Oct 2013
Mel actually looked good in the cover of SS.

Lmao at that vampire sucking the blood of that guy and his face shrinking that much. XD

And no fucks were given by that guy who slashed Doni's limbs...Zaratras is BA.
Merlin looks great in that dress.

Haha such bromance, Ban (he looks great with that wild look) winning the bet.
"The SDS strength is its utter lack of teamwork!!" That's right, that's how most of the captains are, good job.

This guy looks crazy weak! XDD But that means he's uber strong. Fuckin finally he appears, dat Escanor hype was too much since last few chapters. I bet Nakaba-sensei made him like this to change his appearance later. He will also look different in the present timeline, I'm placing my bet on it.
Feb 16, 2015 11:07 PM
Feb 2015
Somebody get that kid a sandwich.
Dollar675Feb 16, 2015 11:10 PM
Feb 17, 2015 3:06 AM

May 2013
Holy crap, Escanor exceeded my expectations of him.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Feb 24, 2015 2:28 PM
Feb 2015
I'm noticing a lot of people going "Dude! WTF!? Why does Escanor look like that!?!?!?" And I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off at the fact that Nakaba took Arthurian Myth a little too literally. For those of you who don't know the story of Escanor. He was this badass knight who had a bit of a quirk. As the day went on he would get stronger and stronger until Noon, then he would get weaker and weaker until midnight. If you notice the conversation Meliodas was having in that meeting, he asked Merlin what time it was. Upon hearing that it was almost midnight his response was "PERFECT!" in other words he was excited because Escanor is now at his absolute weakest. Nakaba wanted to introduce Escanor at his worst so that in parts 2 and 3 of this mini arc we can see him slowly transform into the badass axe weilding maniac that I hope he will become. I'm also looking forward to how Nakaba will introduce Sir Gawain (the guy who killed Escanor in the Arthurian Myth).
Feb 25, 2015 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
Feels like Escanor is a werewolf ?? lol? Since they were referring to the time of midnight and whether or not they should be including him in the mission. He looks pretty funny tho.
Mar 1, 2015 2:01 PM

Aug 2010
Apr 13, 2015 4:03 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thread moved
Mar 21, 2016 9:26 AM

Jun 2008
Finally we will meet that last sin. Let's see how the whole vampire thing will go.

Also it was nice seeing some of Zarathras badass power.
Jun 27, 2016 12:58 PM
May 2016
Does anyone know where we can read any of the Seven Deadly Sins spin-offs? Forgive me if the answer is obvious but i have searched everywhere and i can't figure out where i can find these to read them:

- nanatsu no taizai: eidenburgh no kyuuketsuki
- nanatsu no taizai academy (the most recent chapters)
- nanatsu no taizai gaiden
Mar 5, 2018 2:32 PM

May 2013
Escanor was even more skinny before.

Apr 21, 2018 7:46 PM
Jan 2018
Would anyone be able to tell me where I can read this in English?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Edinburgh no Kyuuketsuki Chapter 3 Discussion

sarroush - Apr 13, 2015

30 by pinkmoongirl »»
Jul 14, 2019 11:23 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Edinburgh no Kyuuketsuki Chapter 2 Discussion

sarroush - Apr 13, 2015

11 by KalfKaneda »»
Mar 5, 2018 2:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.