Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 11, 2015 3:22 AM

Mar 2014
I already miss Itona
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 11, 2015 3:40 AM

Jan 2013
At first I was a bit sad that they changed the OP, which would mean that the ED would be changed too. But fortunately not.

I liked the episode (1.. 2.. 3!).
Apr 11, 2015 4:56 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was entertaining as fuck, as all Ansatsu Kyoushitsu episodes are. How is this considered 'filler'? Lmao.

New OP was pretty awesome as well.
Apr 11, 2015 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
GlennTT said:
This episode was entertaining as fuck, as all Ansatsu Kyoushitsu episodes are. How is this considered 'filler'? Lmao.

This I agree
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2015 6:48 AM

Jan 2011
GlennTT said:

]
Yeah surprised with some of the negativity this week tbh. It's my fav ep in ages. Reminded me a lot of One Outs/Death Note
Apr 11, 2015 7:56 AM

Feb 2014
Looks like they only changed the OP, the ED is still the same, that's great.

This episode was really fun especially Karma.
Apr 11, 2015 8:41 AM

Nov 2013
Another nice episode. I like the OP too.
Apr 11, 2015 8:41 AM

May 2013
A game of baseball. Strategies between couches were the one at battle there tbh. That face Karma made was funny. :D
Apr 11, 2015 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
I really like the new OP, though the first one is still better
Im a bit confused by all the people saying this was a bad episode, It wasnt one my favorites so far, but it was still a really good episode as always :)
Apr 11, 2015 9:02 AM

Jun 2013
GenesisAria said:
...1!...2!...3!

DAT FACE THOUGH
Apr 11, 2015 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
Not bad episode, thought of it as a resting episode though.

The flaw I think was that the final victory sequence was rushed.
Apr 11, 2015 11:57 AM
Feb 2013
Maledict said:
Even though I really don't like baseball, this episode was very enjoyable. The principal just doesn't want E-class to succeed... I'm liking this battle behind the scenes between them, it's like the two of them playing chess with live figures.

Here, here! Exactly what I was gonna say. I still don't get why some people thought this ep was so lax, it was pretty great when the principal and Koro were at it.

But, yeah, although I didn't like either OP, I still preferred the first, disregarding the same jumping fist pumps from everyone. Especially loved the use of Karma & Koro's intimidation plan along with the umpire's subtle-ish one-sided ploy.

In all honesty, when Karma's troll face came up, I thought Koro subbed in, lol.

All else, really glad they kept the ED.
Apr 11, 2015 12:07 PM

Jul 2014
okurinn said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, this episode was really fun.
Exaclty, stupid people hatin
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Apr 11, 2015 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
The new opening is great, it fits the tone alot more since it's much more lighthearted now.
Apr 11, 2015 3:15 PM

Oct 2014
nice episode wanna know more about the head teacher he seems pretty cool also Karma is probably my favorite character now :)
Apr 11, 2015 8:46 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Baseball <3

Eijun, Ryousuke, and Kuromachi <3

Principal still freaks me out : 0
Apr 11, 2015 10:51 PM

Jan 2013
That was a decent sports episode, they kept the same ending, that's okay though since it's so good.
I don't see how the class has what it takes to ever kill Koro-sensei.
I mean at this point it would be easier to convince him not to destroy earth.
Apr 11, 2015 11:25 PM

Oct 2011
Pretty nice episode overall, I'm also curious why others didn't like it. It was pretty much what I expected from this anime. Was interesting to see the various strategies that led E Class to beat the Baseball Club.
Apr 11, 2015 11:45 PM

Aug 2013
New OP. Not as good as the first one though.

This episode was kind of stupid. Mostly because the principal used the "cheap tricks" logic which made no sense.

Called the use of bunting a "cheap trick for cowards" yet bunting is totally legal. And it could've been countered by simply throwing it out of the strike zone. As long as the bat is out like that it would be a strike.

And then in his argument has the entire field move into the infield which is not legal. Sooooo who's the one using cheap cowardly tricks you fucking idiotic excuse for a principal? I'm not even mad because he's the villain. I'm mad because he's a fucking moron.
Apr 12, 2015 1:27 AM

Dec 2014
Loved the episode! Sad the OP changed, the other one had more energy to it, and felt more fitting for this show.
This episode was honestly one of my favorites because I like seeing Koro Sensei's various strategies and methodologies demonstrated outside of the classroom and assassination. This game was a twisted psychological battle and seeing it play out was a lot of fun. Oh, and more Karma, which is always a MAJOR +1 in my book. xD
Apr 12, 2015 1:49 AM

Jul 2014
I Think The new Opening is bad but the plot in this episode is awesome
Apr 12, 2015 8:21 AM

Sep 2009
Wow Karma is just awesome XD I'm so glad that he got more screentime this episode ^^

Apr 12, 2015 10:09 AM

Feb 2008
Jonesy974 said:
And then in his argument has the entire field move into the infield which is not legal.

Technically it is. You can position the players wherever you want as long as it's within the playing field and not beyond the foul lines. Defensive shifts in baseball typically have 3 players on one side of the infield.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Apr 12, 2015 10:11 AM

May 2013
New OP, but they're still jumping. Glad the ED is the same. (^_^)

An exhibition match between Class E (boys) and the Baseball Club.
Basically, Sugino vs Shindo or Koro-sensei vs Principal Part 2.
I am so happy that it's a win for Class E this time!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Apr 12, 2015 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
Hate the principal with a passion, and I enjoyed seeing Koro get one over him for once. It's a shame we don't get to see his reaction after it all ends, though he'd probably just blame hist students for being weaker than Class E.

As expected, they changed up the OP, keeping the ED as is was a good move, because I really think the ED brings out the feel of the back story so much better.

Baseball never looked so tactical. I approve.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 12, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know why you guys dislike this episode, but tbh, I liked it very much.

The new opening was a bit... I don't know how to put it, but I like the old op better but, knowing myself, after listening to an op many times, I will start to like it.

I like Coach Koro's style of training, throwing baseballs at Mach 20 to train their eyes to become faster is really cool.

To Fairy Tail fans here, am I the only one who noticed that the commentator in the baseball game sounds like the commentator in the Grand Magic Games? Maybe it was the same voice actor.

Even though Koro-sensei said that he was buried underground to not be noticed, in my opinion, he sticks out like a sore thumb. He looks like a giant baseball.

I like how they made Sugino become a main in this episode.

I also wish they showed the girls' basketball match, even for a bit. I'm curious how their game went.

The Principal was creepy in this ep, I'm curious if the original coach got sick of fear or if it was the Principal's power.

I like it when Karma tried to provoke the crowd.

In the end, the baseball star dude was nice after all, he couldn't hurt people, even if the Principal told him to (and even if hitting Karma and Isogai will not get him in trouble) his conversation with Sugino in the end is a bit heartwarming.

I wonder why the Principal hates Class E that much? I understand that he wants the students to be scared of dropping to Class E but, he doesn't have to go as far as making Class E fail an exam by adding harder questions and making them lose in an exhibition game to become a laughing stock.

Besides, doesn't Class E pay the same amount of tuition as the other students? In my opinion, they should be treated better than that, unless Kunugigaoka is a public school...
Apr 12, 2015 7:25 PM

Oct 2014
Next episode's title seems to be "Talent Time", which means we will probably get 5(!) chapters adapted (chapter 37 probably either skipped or relocated) next episode and if they pace it right it will be possibly the best episode yet.

I can't wait! Manga readers should know why I am so hyped right now ;)
Apr 12, 2015 7:47 PM
Apr 2015
Grey-Zone said:
Next episode's title seems to be &quot;Talent Time&quot;, which means we will probably get 5(!) chapters adapted (chapter 37 probably either skipped or relocated) next episode and if they pace it right it will be possibly the best episode yet.

I can't wait! Manga readers should know why I am so hyped right now ;)

i really do not hope for that to happen. It's the arc I am looking forward to the most, so I absolutely don't want it to be rushed ^^' But I also think that Chapter 37 will most likely not be adapted in the coming episode.
Apr 12, 2015 8:53 PM

Oct 2014
Maybe they will leave chapter 42 for the episode after, but considering the way it has been adapted until now it's unlikely. Of course if they want to somehow squeeze the

into this season, we will need multiple 5-chapter episodes.
Apr 13, 2015 6:17 AM

Nov 2011
Episode fun and a little crazy.
Pretty compelling narrative, are pleased to see the Principal defeated by Koro-sensei pity that it was all too rushed, I wanted to see also the women's basketball game.
The new opening not like, I preferred the old one.
Apr 13, 2015 7:03 AM

Sep 2014
New OP is bland. Nothing good. Tbh, the episode itself was bland too. Oh well, let's see how it goes from here.
Apr 13, 2015 12:06 PM
Jul 2014
Really enjoyed that battle of the educators behind the scenes. Also liked the song in the OP, but I kinda wished they used new animation for it.

Based on the preview pics, it looks like the next arc will be stretched across two full episodes (38+39, and 40-42 I think).

I hope they animate Sugaya's chapter even though they already switched uniforms. (Please anime, don't exclude all the character focus chapters!)
Apr 13, 2015 12:29 PM

Oct 2014
Toonyoungster said:
Based on the preview pics, it looks like the next arc will be stretched across two full episodes (38+39, and 40-42 I think).

Rather unlikely.

The next episode is called "talent time", which is also the title of chapter 41.
Apr 13, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2011
Good episode. Not my favorite but still enjoyable
Apr 14, 2015 12:51 PM
Mar 2014
One of the best arcs in the series got adapted well. Good stuff.
Apr 14, 2015 6:18 PM

Aug 2013
Best part was Bitch-sensei trying to figure out what baseball was XD
Apr 14, 2015 6:23 PM

Jul 2009
Really like the new OP! I prefer it over the old one. What's with them doing that jumping thing with their fists in the air?! XD Even in the old one everyone was doing that lol :P
Intense baseball episode with the principal stepping in O_O Nice that Sugino got to show off a bit but the best part was definitely Karma ... such a troll XD Bunting was a pretty good strategy since they didn't expect it, but that tight defense definitely shut it down ... until that's what THEY did against the baseball team! It's nice that it ended with Shindou calming down and accepting Sugino's friendship though ... :')
Hoping for the second half of this series to be as awesome as the first! :D
Apr 15, 2015 10:26 AM

Aug 2013
Baseball club got #rekt.

Somehow, I expected Karma-kun to be a good batter, since he have great reflex and strenght. That would have been logic to me... But it was still clever to put the most experienced batter in the fourth batter.

Koro-sensei is so silly, with his color codes. I also can't believe he only trained them to bunt -__-'
I guess he had already planned everything...

I kinda feel bad that the girls have left out. At the same time, there was less meaning in their match than in the baseball takedown.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 15, 2015 11:30 AM

Oct 2008
Same ED but new OP!
have few knowledge on baseball but Class E winning over the official Baseball team was because of Koro-sensei's help and preparedness and training before the exhibition game.
as usual Bitch-sensei was useless in this episode.

Apr 15, 2015 9:07 PM

Aug 2012
Aahhh~ Tbh I want to see more of jiritsu shikou kotei houdai (aka i-pod girl) in action. A nice episode though, once again showing that E class is more than what they seem. Dat principal looked like assassin or special agent to me, obviously he had 'plan' for Koro-sensei.
I like the new OP song although they still use the same element from previous OP (i.e jumping students). Hope to see new ED song next time :)
Apr 16, 2015 3:25 AM

Jun 2013
catchy OP!!
Apr 16, 2015 9:05 AM

May 2010
Finally a good OP. Thank God. The previous one was so bad that I skipped it everytime (And I rarely even skip OPs/EDs)

Man Koro-sensei is the best. Loved dat training. God everyone is so trashily brainwashed except class E.

LMAO everyone is in so much pressure while Bitch-sensei is like, "I got it Karasuma! Basically, you have to use a ball and a stick-" hahaha I love her so much.

Karma provoking everyone was awesome.

Heck yeahhh Team E won! Koro-sensei is the best couch. As rotten as his methods are, Asano is still one of the better villians I have seen so far. Normally I am meh at villians but he's interesting. Still the way everyone ridicules our main class is a bit unbearable. Not completely their fault but still... at least some of them could have been portrayed nicely. It's mostly a comedy so I will ignore how almost none of the non-E class students are overly proud.

Another great episode. Highlight was still Bitch-sensei's line, I am still laughing at that.
Apr 16, 2015 1:04 PM

Mar 2014
The "dance" routine in the first OP made me cringe so I skipped it every week.

This one;s even worse
Apr 16, 2015 8:24 PM
Apr 17, 2015 2:52 PM

Mar 2014
New OP is pretty good although I could do without all the head bopping. I'm glad they kept the ED since I really like it.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Apr 18, 2015 7:38 PM

Feb 2013
I liked the old OP better.

That was a pretty funny baseball game. I'm surprised the E class won though. Their strategy was great!
Apr 30, 2015 11:37 AM

Apr 2013
I want the old OP back ;_;
May 1, 2015 9:34 PM

Jul 2008
I actually like this OP better (as a song, anyway).

The episode was okay. Sugino recovered pretty quickly from the principal's mindfcking teaching methods.
May 3, 2015 4:10 AM

Jun 2013
The OP is awesome, though the characters are still raising their hands LOL.

Lots of discrimination towards Class E.

LOL @ Koro-sensei's "1, 2, 3" technique.

That principal though. Manipulating the baseball team and changing the rules. But of course, with the help of Koro-sensei, Karma's intimidating skills, and the Class E's determination, they won.

Karma is so badass and overpowered. He had Koro-sensei face at 18:50, LOL.

This:

GenesisAria said:
...1!...2!...3!
May 11, 2015 8:32 AM

Jan 2008
Not a fan of the first OP and the new one. But the ED is magical.

As for the episode, it was nice seeing Sugino in his field. I like baseball-themed anime (or episodes). Seeing the principal in action (sorta) was also great.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

172 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

159 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

140 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

145 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

409 by NoLam59 »»
May 18, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.