Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2015 8:29 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Looks like we'll be getting some origins on "Eromanga-sensei." Black version claims to be the superior and rightful successor instead of Sagiri. I was actually surprised that there were multiple generations of Eromanga-senseis XD Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the showdown between Sagiri and Great, it'd be interesting to see Sagiri's potential f she masters Eromanga Flash lol.
Sep 1, 2015 12:55 AM

Jan 2013
I'm beginning to can't stand those siblings, specially the MC...
I can't even talk about how dense and stupid he is without starting a rant.

Though I loved when he was all like "why I can't feel anything for this girl", if he ends up gay (was used previously as a joke) it will be hilarious.
Sep 20, 2015 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
This is only getting better and better! It was nice to have an illustration-focused volume. I can't decide if I ship Masamune/Sagiri or Masamune/Elf... I require a love triangle!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2015 7:59 AM

Oct 2011
Silver4000 said:
I'm beginning to can't stand those siblings, specially the MC...
I can't even talk about how dense and stupid he is without starting a rant.

Though I loved when he was all like "why I can't feel anything for this girl", if he ends up gay (was used previously as a joke) it will be hilarious.

Expecting Fushimi to write a half-decent male lead?
You're in for a bad time.

Story so far though? Eh, okay. Though I'm surprised by how in every story I've read from this author, who's trying to create appeal for the imouto character and set her up as the true heroine, I always end up liking that chuuni-esque character, Ruri and now Elf.
Nov 9, 2015 3:20 PM
Nov 2015
I Rate the Others Girls in Oreimo,and same thing her
Imouto all the way

More topics from this board

» Any possibility of season 2?

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jul 4, 2023

2 by Jaaku_na_Neko »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:49 AM

» Question for people who continued after the anime (Spoilers)

Ecarteo - Dec 8, 2022

1 by Sunset_Shimmer_ »»
Dec 27, 2022 3:28 AM

» Volume 9 Spoiler

Syureria - Oct 3, 2019

16 by Reevansingh21 »»
Oct 15, 2022 6:45 AM

» Light novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

5 by wizdom224 »»
Aug 12, 2022 6:06 PM

» eromanga sensei discussion

tinytina15 - Jun 3, 2020

1 by anime-prime »»
Jun 3, 2020 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.