Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (32) « First ... « 30 31 [32]
Jun 18, 2022 12:32 PM
Nov 2020
Yo saber looking sus right there

Also, shirou is a smooth criminal
Nov 16, 2022 6:12 AM

May 2020
brave shine is one of the greatest anime ops ever

Mar 3, 2023 4:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I had "brave shine" by aimer in my anime playlist all this time, but I totally forgot that it came from here. Bonus points for UBW 2nd season already.

While tied up, Saber's dress was propped up in such a way leaving her ass exposed (you don't get this shot which offers a clear view of her ass if you watch crunchyroll's version, very sad)... I don't want to suggest anything, but there's kind of a strong possibility that something went in there.

I forgot what Archer's deal is here, if he has some sort of plan in mind, if he genuinely wanted to side with Caster, or maybe a bit of both. But none of that is my concern, what is though is all the "teaming" up!!! One servant's already dead, and FOUR are working 'together'. They're basically just teaming up to take down whoever's left- and that is Berserker, and Lancer is hanging around about somewhere too I guess. Now if Caster knows that Archer knows that the grail requires the sacrifice of all but one servant, then this makes no sense. Archer's teaming up just to die. Now I still don't fully understand the difference between these greater and lesser grails, but I'm assuming Caster is only set on the lesser, which apparently does not require a blood sacrifice of all the servants. If that's the case, then maybe all those who teamed up with Caster can get their wish granted too. If I understand correctly, both Master and Servant get a wish granted (although I don't know what would happen if said wishes happened to conflict, does the master's override the servant's, do the wishes not matter at all, since the grail is basically a dick?), so Caster and all 3 of her 'servants' would then benefit? Even though Archer kind of said before that he doesn't give af about the grail. 

Shouldn't Rin know that Archer is up to something when he quite clearly said that they themselves must win the grail to prevent it from falling into the hands of someone like Caster? Maybe Rin thought after his betrayal, that everything he said before was a lie, and was simply just really selfish. 

Whatever, thinking about all the technicalities just makes the part of me that dislikes this series dislike it even more. Maybe everything really is more laid out bare to be understood more clearly in the visual novels. Anyhow, what I'd like to see is for all the servants to team up, and then have Gilgamesh wipe the floor with all of them. Because as far as I can remember, he doesn't really fight anybody- except like, Shirou..... lol

Speaking of Shirou though, again, mad respect for the dude for just letting his feelings out like that. No denial. Just being completely real. It's getting good, now that both of these two have lost their servants and only have each other.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 27, 2023 8:18 AM

Aug 2019
This is an alright start to the second season imo. Idk if it's because I kind of zoned out but it felt like not a whole lot happened in this first episode, but whatever
Aug 13, 2023 1:20 AM
Jul 2023
A good start, I wonder what Archer is trying to pull off.
- More Kiritsugu flashbacks
- THE NEW OPENING IS SO GOOD WOW
- Surely Kerei is ok.
- Why did Rider put Saber in that pose….
- pfff Kuzuki got her in trouble
- So Archer is a guardian of earth? IS HE SHIROU OR NOT STOP PLAYING WITH ME I WANNA BE RIGHT
- Archer wtf? Surely he’s doing this for a reason.
- Caster now has 3 Servants with her. It’s a 4v1v1.
- Ayyy Shirou projects the blades again
- Aww Rin got a bit emotional, I love that
- Shirou confesses! I hope this goes somewhere
- Aww the back lean
- new ending is meh
Aug 29, 2023 5:21 PM
Nov 2020
😡🤬 bok gibi olmuş
Feb 1, 4:23 PM

Dec 2022
1st Episode of the 2nd season and it was pretty good.

Feels bad for Saber being held captive by that damned caster and also this new op Brave Shine actually came from here huh cause i've been hearing this song everywhere so many times yet idk if it was made for the anime or not but nonetheless great fudgin op.

Apr 9, 8:52 AM
Mar 2024
i never thought archer would betray rin ..lol
Pages (32) « First ... « 30 31 [32]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Apr 27, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.