Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (32) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2015 9:31 AM

Aug 2014
nocorras said:

That is caster's episode.

The title is Princess of Colchis

On a side note....

what is with this model pose lol
we got wind blowing and petals and everything lmao
looking fabulous there
Apr 4, 2015 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
You didn't respond to me Fai. Can i say you acknowledged my points?
Apr 4, 2015 9:32 AM

Jul 2007
damastah said:
CookingPriest said:

ALso this.

For me it's

VitaUBWRealtaNua OP(Horizon)>F/HA OP2(Hollow World)>F/Z OP2>UfoUBW OP2>UfoUBW OP1

Mostly same for me but

Horizon = Hollow World = Moving Soul > Broken Night > FZ OP1 > FZ OP2 > UfoUBW OP1 > UfoUBWop2.

astroprogs said:

Thread moves too fast. Post in the clubt hread. I will repsond.
Apr 4, 2015 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
Insertanamehere said:

On a side note....

what is with this model pose lol

The Doctor is ready to see you now,ladies of the wolrd
Apr 4, 2015 9:34 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

astroprogs said:

Meh, can't be bothered. Take your time in responding here, I'll wait.
Apr 4, 2015 9:35 AM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

Meh, can't be bothered. Take your time in responding here, I'll wait.

If I can find the post sure -_-

astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

WWhich looks like he is protecting her by betraying her -_-

How exactly? Archer can't take Kuzuki AND Caster?

He clearly had the upper hand in that fight and he STILL chose to betray her.

^This one?

As I said, the anime makes it seemt hat he can't take them out without rin becoming collateral.
Apr 4, 2015 9:36 AM

Jun 2014
CookingPriest said:
damastah said:

For me it's

VitaUBWRealtaNua OP(Horizon)>F/HA OP2(Hollow World)>F/Z OP2>UfoUBW OP2>UfoUBW OP1

Mostly same for me but

Horizon = Hollow World = Moving Soul > Broken Night > FZ OP1 > FZ OP2 > UfoUBW OP1 > UfoUBWop2.

Oh for full charts it's this for me:

Carnival Phantasm OP>>>>>>>Horizion=Arcadia>or=Another Heaven>F/HA OP2(Hollow World)>or=2wei OP(Moving Soul)>F/Z OP1>DeenFSN OP2>F/Z OP2>UfoUBW OP2>UfoUBW OP1>DeenFSN OP1
Apr 4, 2015 9:37 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

Nope. This one:
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

By magic no.

She wasn't surprised by magic, she was surprised by Rin's blinding tactics.

Rin was able to gain a temporary advantage using her brain not her magic.
Apr 4, 2015 9:38 AM

Oct 2014
To play devil's advocate. What happens when she regains her composure and beam spams Rin?

Archer can't exactly do a BP and blow the church up here.
Apr 4, 2015 9:39 AM

Jan 2015
nocorras said:
To play devil's advocate. What happens when she regains her composure and beam spams Rin?

Does what he did with shirou when that happened.

pick her up and haul ass outta there.
Apr 4, 2015 9:39 AM

Jul 2007
nocorras said:

^this too.
Archer could not fight Caster and keep Shirou in check in temple

Grapekiwi said:
nocorras said:

That was with just Caster and he barelly could dodge all without resorting to a nuke.
Here there's Kuizuki as threat to Rin to one hit kill her and he cant nuke.
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

Nope. This one:
astroprogs said:

She wasn't surprised by magic, she was surprised by Rin's blinding tactics.

Rin was able to gain a temporary advantage using her brain not her magic.

It was tactics by MAGIC.

She should be able to facetank anything Rin throws at that level. Magic is as natural to her as breathing. It is something she commands, not uses.

Rin's magic is a mudflat.
Apr 4, 2015 9:41 AM

Aug 2010
OP visuals were awesome. Dat Shiro sword play :O Song not that good though :/

Nice ep :3 Dat Saber suffering face :P And Lol Caster...do u seriously think Kirei would die that easily XD

The Rin dream about Archer was pretty nice. Hints building up bit by bit about his past. Rin's faces throughout the ep were really nicely drawn. And her blushing just makes me HNNNNGGGGGG so hard!! Esp at the end after the confession <3<3

Not bad Shiro :P He saved her and confessed like a BOSS!! The way he faced off Kuzuki for a bit was nice. Props...Too bad no Everlasting feelings during the RinxShiro scene :( But it was still great eitherway <3

Rin's sad face when Shiro jumped off the Balcony of the church was probably the best face of the ep. U could feel the emotions of despair and sadness from it perfectly! Props to whoever drew that Keyframe :3

And her crying face before the Graveyard scene was so sad to see :(

Damn Archer looks BA in the ED *o* the song was meh though. I'm interested to see Anime only's view on Archer XD

Is it only me or Rin's ZR looks even more appealing than usual? Dem THIGHS were just too much for me *A*
Apr 4, 2015 9:41 AM

Oct 2014
Grapekiwi said:
nocorras said:

Ok Caster freezes space around them again.

Plus Archer had a hard time dodging beam spam in open space much less the confined church.
Apr 4, 2015 9:43 AM

Mar 2015
That Lancer vs Caster animation in the OP is out of this world. I hope we get it in an ep, or at least a different fight animated like that.
Apr 4, 2015 9:43 AM

Aug 2010
nocorras said:

Can't that question be asked for the VN too?

CookingPriest said:

It was tactics by MAGIC.

She should be able to facetank anything Rin throws at that level. Magic is as natural to her as breathing. It is something she commands, not uses.

Rin's magic is a mudflat.

Does magic allow her to not be blinded by light or smoke?
Magic or not, a distraction is a distraction.
Apr 4, 2015 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
Shirou is still as much of an idiot as I remember him, and Rin has no depth as the true protagonist.

2/5 It's a little better so far
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!

Oct 2014
Caliburn220 said:
I missed the stream. But it sounds like the biggest problems were:

- Rin fighting equally with Caster? Wat?

She underestimated Rin, but not to a degree where she would be endangered, just surprised. The element of "underestimating the enemy" is being properly established here, which is good. As later any complains about the final fight will be rendered ineffective.

Caliburn220 said:
- Tonal change of Archer's betrayal, anime-only viewers might even misunderstand his motives (though it will come to light later when he explains why he did it).

Not sure where this idea even comes from. It seems mostly based on the "spoilers" which had extremely incorrect statements in them. Will have to wait for subs to be sure though.

Caliburn220 said:
- Yet again more tsundere violence from Rin.

The "violence" is a light push. Nothing more. It's less "violent" than Rin tapping on Shirou's wound in the VN.

Jan 2015
nocorras said:
Grapekiwi said:

Plus Archer had a hard time dodging beam spam in open space much less the confined church.

I thought she could only do that within the church bounds, since she could use true magic there? If she could then gg
Apr 4, 2015 9:45 AM

Oct 2014
nocorras said:

Easy. All he would have to do is...

Apr 4, 2015 9:46 AM

Jul 2007
Grapekiwi said:
nocorras said:

I thought she could only do that within the church bounds, since she could use true magic there? If she could then gg

It is her territory. Her magic rivals mahou in there. So she could.
Apr 4, 2015 9:47 AM

Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
Grapekiwi said:

whoops didnt mean church, meant the fuyuki temple *

but either way, you answered the question.

Mar 2015
A great episode..some modifications were there but overall its fine...Now waiting for the subs to clarify certain things...:D

Oct 2013
It's fun like Fai say that hate Archer, but superestimate him in all fight scenes...tsundere, I think?
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.

Jun 2014
Oh man i i literally had to play ever present feeling on the background during Rin and Shirou's heart to heart to have some nostalgic feels.

Miura you had one JOB ! ONE FU*KING JOB !!! GODDDAMMITT !
Apr 4, 2015 9:48 AM

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:
Grapekiwi said:

I thought all of the "energy" from the town is still in the temple and she could only bring a part of it with her to the church?
Apr 4, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2007
survivor_hero said:
It's fun like Fai say that hate Archer, but superestimate him in all fight scenes...tsundere, I think?

I hate him based on what he does but I still comprehend what he can and can't do.
I hate Kirei and Blondie too for very clear reasons.
Grey-Zone said:
nocorras said:

Easy. All he would have to do is...

Anime onlies have no idea about that. SO does not matter.
Apr 4, 2015 9:49 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode..that Archer bitchslap though.....

Only one issue-no ever present feeling...
Apr 4, 2015 9:54 AM

Mar 2015
43211 said:
Guys, I watched Shirobako. Theres a reason why they are doing this.

UBW is an almost decade old VN, not an incomplete manga.
Apr 4, 2015 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
Awesome episode.
I liked the OP a lot.
Kuzuki was badass and Shirou too.
Archer's betrayal was awesome.
Apr 4, 2015 10:03 AM

Jun 2012
The episode was great, I'll re-watch with subs later.

Rin's post betrayal tears were so good. btw
Apr 4, 2015 10:08 AM

Oct 2014
A beautiful roll, if you ask me. Shirou showing off his athletic abilities.

But seriously, he was dashing toward someone WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE, TO SAVE HER. But no, let's take our time to look good, no need to rush things, right? Would be perfectly in character to wait until he is properly standing first, right, right?

Well whatever, team salt is at it again...

Feb 2015
That falling down is not really that much of a big deal...granted its Shirou's one of the more badass scenes but people will not really bother with it unless you point out to them....He still kicks ass despite the fall...some guys are just blowing it out of proportion...:P

Jul 2013
Caliburn220 said:

Why is Shirou so pathetic in this adaptation ;_;

Shirou was awesome and badass.
Shirou vs Kuzuki was better than the last.
Apr 4, 2015 10:13 AM

Jul 2007
Grey-Zone said:

Much Athletic
Very Badass
WOW

chat77 said:
That falling down is not really that much of a big deal...granted its Shirou's one of the more badass scenes but people will not really bother with it unless you point out to them....He still kicks ass despite the fall...some guys are just blowing it out of proportion...:P

Its one of Shirou's most badass scenes.
And it gets this treatment.
Apr 4, 2015 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
The scene was badass and the fight against Kuzuki awesome, this is just trolling.
Apr 4, 2015 10:15 AM

Nov 2010
Fai, you are right most of the time when it comes to Nasuverse, but I can't agree with you on Archer hate. Yeah, he's a dick and all that, but no matter how big of a dick he was and what was he scheming, he was always trying his best to ensure Rin's survival to the end of the War. His betrayal was both to get rid of the "You must not harm Shirou" CS order and to make sure Rin gets away safely; something he notes about in both the VN part you've posted earlier and in the bad end:

Otherwise, he could've left Kuzuki to finish the job right there.

damastah said:

You're assuming Caster would just do nothing while Archer
. And Command Spell activates very quickly.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.

Jul 2007
Guilek said:
The scene was badass and the fight against Kuzuki awesome, this is just trolling.

Not badass as in VN.
Deliberately shittier.

Its like Miura can't allow Shirou to be calculating Snarky badass he is.

Oct 2013
BobbyFischer said:
chat77 said:

This so much.... seriously that's a little bit too nit picky.

Man, It's better you have this angle of analysis...

if a fanboy praised, even that a little and following of numerous complaints, the episode was good.

If this guy is Fai, the episode was VERY GOOD.
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.

Jun 2014
The roll's actually... kinda cool. xD

Feb 2015
CookingPriest said:
Grey-Zone said:

Much Athletic
Very Badass
WOW

chat77 said:

Its one of Shirou's most badass scenes.
And it gets this treatment.

My body is ready

Apr 4, 2015 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
Actually I like this addition. It got a bit strange how in fiction every "move" is always successful. It's a nice touch to show that Shirou is still a human after all.

Not to mention you have to decide. If you say "people will notice it", then I say "people will notice Shirou blocking Lancers attacks in EP0".

Mar 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
CookingPriest said:
Slowed down rushed gif with shit render settings.

Enjoy the fall.

Well that fall can be interpreted with VN knowledge as: "He sensed something ominous and rushed out as fast as he could"...........yup thank you obvious cut down of monologues that could have made it okay. Not as bad as you are making it out to be Fai.

But what the point of changing the scene.........was Shirou badassery and well timed block too manly for the Miura or Nasu or whoever made that decision?

Miura just goes out of his way to ruin things. This isn't even a case of him not "getting" the story, he's straight up altering scenes for no reason.

Aug 2011
Dat OP, dat confession <3333
Crying Rin is love <333333
Apr 4, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2007
Caliburn220 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Well that fall can be interpreted with VN knowledge as: "He sensed something ominous and rushed out as fast as he could"...........yup thank you obvious cut down of monologues that could have made it okay. Not as bad as you are making it out to be Fai.

But what the point of changing the scene.........was Shirou badassery and well timed block too manly for the Miura or Nasu or whoever made that decision?

Miura just goes out of his way to ruin things. This isn't even a case of him not "getting" the story, he's straight up altering scenes for no reason.

%This.

I already pointed out how he altered Shirou being proactive with RIn scnees in first cour.
This is the same.

Mar 2015
Grey-Zone said:
Actually I like this addition. It got a bit strange how in fiction every "move" is always successful. It's a nice touch to show that Shirou is still a human after all.

Not to mention you have to decide. If you say "people will notice it", then I say "people will notice Shirou blocking Lancers attacks in EP0".

Throughout the adaptation Shirou has been made out to be a typical shounen screaming rash idiot, and the roll only exemplifies that.

If he had been portrayed properly the roll would be acceptable.
Aug 2012
survivor_hero said:

Badass, awesome, amazing? Nasu or anyone else in Ufo.
Boring, pathetic? Miura.

Nope i am annoyed at the person who thought of changing this scene be it Miura or Nasu. Since this was indeed a badass scene.

Apr 4, 2015 10:18 AM

Jul 2014
sekuhara said:
Dat OP, dat confession <3333
Crying Rin is love <333333

Yup , it was so sweet
Apr 4, 2015 10:19 AM

Jul 2007
Rin Wank moment:
http://a.pomf.se/sllrqs.mp4
Rin Wank moment.

She has to dodge fucking gandrs.What the fuck.

Caliburn220 said:
Grey-Zone said:

Throughout the adaptation Shirou has been made out to be a typical shounen screaming rash idiot, and the roll only exemplifies that.

^This. Again

If first cour handled him correctly hi stumblimg here would be meh
No wit is naruto bullshit level
Apr 4, 2015 10:20 AM

Oct 2014
Caliburn220 said:

Except from the outside, Shirou has been always like that, even in the VN.
Apr 4, 2015 10:21 AM

Aug 2010
Are you people actively looking for mistakes now?

The fall is REALISTIC. No matter how athletic or agile you are, normal people will slip and fall flat on their faces trying to get to the ones they love before they get slaughtered.
Pages (32) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Apr 27, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.