Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2015 6:15 PM
Aug 2013
Hi everyone, How are you?
I just finished the anime and there is something makes me so sad at the end of the anime.
These things that happened with Nanami and i wanna discussed with you these things.
Everything was so bad about Nanami :( although everything about Mashiro was extremely good #_#.
there are examples:

I wanna see your opinions about this point ^^

{ sorry about my language because it is not native language } ^^"

I am waiting your comments

さようなら

[i]Moderator Edit: Added Spoiler tags[/spoiler]
Suzune-chanMar 29, 2015 10:12 AM
Mar 28, 2015 6:24 PM

May 2012
cant stand nanami and sorata
what kept me going was mashiro
this is how i saw the anime:
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Mar 28, 2015 6:31 PM
Aug 2013
lnfo said:

hahah, I hate mashiro too much and the anime also :( , I would not watch the anime if I knew that things will happen to my love nanami <3
that tings make my day full of sadness :(
Mar 28, 2015 6:50 PM

May 2012
AGM001 said:
hahah, I hate mashiro too much and the anime also :( , I would not watch the anime if I knew that things will happen to my love nanami <3
Sorata doesn't deserve either mashiro or nanami
i wouldn't mind if sorata did end up with nanami since i dislike them both
Mar 28, 2015 6:53 PM

Jun 2014

Moon-Mar 28, 2015 7:01 PM
[center]
Mar 28, 2015 6:57 PM

Apr 2013
I didn't really like Mashiro, and Sorata was a shit. poor Nanami :(
HalfMoons said:
spoiler tags exist
Mar 28, 2015 6:58 PM

Jul 2012
lnfo said:

That's probably how Mashiro saw it as well since she had fucking aspergers
Mar 28, 2015 6:58 PM
Aug 2013
lnfo said:
AGM001 said:
hahah, I hate mashiro too much and the anime also :( , I would not watch the anime if I knew that things will happen to my love nanami &lt;3
Sorata doesn't deserve either mashiro or nanami
i wouldn't mind if sorata did end up with nanami since i dislike them both

Oh, why didn't like both of them? And he doesn't deserve both of them?!!
Sorata really a nice guy and Nanami so
They are a nice couple <3
Mar 28, 2015 6:59 PM

Oct 2012
Nanami was too good for Sorata anyways, second half of the show was so bleh.
Mar 28, 2015 7:00 PM

Jun 2014
Mushmallow said:
I didn't really like Mashiro, and Sorata was a shit. poor Nanami :(
HalfMoons said:
spoiler tags exist

Oh shit .. Forgot about it..
[center]
Mar 28, 2015 7:00 PM

May 2012
it should have ended with mashiro leaving the airport to go to england.
but they added 12 more unnecessary episodes
Mar 28, 2015 7:01 PM
Aug 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Nanami was a better girl than Mashiro :c

(that said, I do like both of them. Nanami was just more likeable / relatable in my opinion)
I agree with you and this is what makes me sad
Mar 28, 2015 7:02 PM

Jun 2014
The first episodes were shit.. The 2nd half go interesting and had something more than just generic LN ecchi scenes.. 6/10 for trying
[center]
Mar 28, 2015 7:06 PM
Aug 2013
Feaor said:

+ 100000000
:(
Mar 28, 2015 7:21 PM
Aug 2013
The most thing makes me more sad is everyone at the end of anime had a happy ending exception poor Nanami
- Akasaka With Rita
- Jin with Misaki
AGM001Mar 28, 2015 7:29 PM
Mar 28, 2015 7:29 PM

Jun 2014
AGM001 said:
The most thing makes me more sad is everyone at the end of anime had a happy ending EXCEPT poor Nanami
- Akasaka With Rita
- Jin with Misaki

What about the MILF teacher ? :c
[center]
Mar 28, 2015 7:47 PM
Aug 2013
HalfMoons said:
AGM001 said:
The most thing makes me more sad is everyone at the end of anime had a happy ending EXCEPT poor Nanami
- Akasaka With Rita
- Jin with Misaki

What about the MILF teacher ? :c

I think she is with Kazuki Fujisawa
Look here

myanimelist.net/character/74695/Kazuki_Fujisawa

OMG i just knew Kazuki Fujisawa Was a resident of Sakurasou

Oh god I shocked :$
Mar 28, 2015 9:33 PM
Aug 2013
:(
Mar 28, 2015 9:35 PM

Sep 2012
Why can't she love me instead :(((
Mar 29, 2015 12:09 AM

Dec 2012
Feaor said:

This.

Also Mashiro is referenced in the title of the anime, what did you expect?
Mar 29, 2015 12:52 AM
Feb 2014
Nanami stole the show. Sorata and Mashiro were bound for each other anyways. One little beta faggot and one emotionally clueless doll. Two awful personalities deserve each other more than Nanami deserves someone with a similarly awful personality.
Mar 29, 2015 1:01 AM

Sep 2014
why would you like a good character like nanami paired with the piece of shit sorata was? lmao
Mar 29, 2015 1:20 AM
Aug 2013
Red_Keys said:
Why can't she love me instead :(((

Hahaha the best comment ever
Mar 29, 2015 2:34 AM
Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
Feaor said:

This.

Also Mashiro is referenced in the title of the anime, what did you expect?

yes exactly :/
Mar 29, 2015 2:37 AM
Aug 2013
KLKfanboy said:
why would you like a good character like nanami paired with the piece of shit sorata was? lmao

@_@
Sorata the piece of shit !!

No No No he is really a good guy and kind
Mar 29, 2015 2:41 AM

Mar 2014
I know such horrible things happened to poor Nanami. :( But I feel like all those unfair things happened to her because well, life isn't fair. And they showed that through Nanami.

Even when you try your hardest and sacrifice so much, you still fail. And there's others like Mashiro who tend to get the better side of life. Those who are naturally gifted and don't need to try as much. They just kind of naturally succeed. THIS is life. whether you like it or not, it is what it is.

But I like how at the end, things get better for everyone. People are given chances again, including Nanami. It shows that although everything's going wrong and you feel like there's nothing left, there is. Because somehow life will reward you for all the hard work you've done. Maybe not now or not tomorrow, but someday. All she did really wasn't for nothing.

As for the three characters Nanami, Mashiro, and Sorata... I don't know how you could really hate any of them. Nanami is a kind, hardworking girl who always does her best. She's always supporting others even if she gets hurt in the process. Mashiro is loyal, honest person who never tries to hurt anyone. Even if she's already naturally talented, she still gives it her all e.g. her manga. And Sorata...I'm going to say a very controversial thing, but he is great. Now although he's a great character, that doesn't mean he's a very well-liked character. He's just great. He feels, does, and says what he likes. He's so realistic and has lots of character development.

All in all, whether you hate any of the characters or not, you can't deny that they're GREAT characters with real problems, real feelings, real dreams, and a real future that awaits them. If that isn't enough for you, then I don't know what is.

Mar 29, 2015 2:45 AM
Nov 2014
Mashiro is best girl.
Mar 29, 2015 2:46 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nanami x Sorata is one of the absolute worst couplings I have ever seen in my life just because of how horrendously written it is. Why did that "teasing" even exist? You'd have to be a complete retard to not see that Shiina was going to "win" after watching like 1 episode of the anime so what the hell was the point in trying to turn it into a pointless love triangle??

Well that aside yes she's the type of character which the viewer is supposed to sympathize with when everything goes wrong for her, but really almost all of that is entirely her own fault so I don't see why you would.
Mar 29, 2015 3:30 AM
Aug 2013
moonlight4life said:
I know such horrible things happened to poor Nanami. :( But I feel like all those unfair things happened to her because well, life isn't fair. And they showed that through Nanami.

Even when you try your hardest and sacrifice so much, you still fail. And there's others like Mashiro who tend to get the better side of life. Those who are naturally gifted and don't need to try as much. They just kind of naturally succeed. THIS is life. whether you like it or not, it is what it is.

But I like how at the end, things get better for everyone. People are given chances again, including Nanami. It shows that although everything's going wrong and you feel like there's nothing left, there is. Because somehow life will reward you for all the hard work you've done. Maybe not now or not tomorrow, but someday. All she did really wasn't for nothing.

As for the three characters Nanami, Mashiro, and Sorata... I don't know how you could really hate any of them. Nanami is a kind, hardworking girl who always does her best. She's always supporting others even if she gets hurt in the process. Mashiro is loyal, honest person who never tries to hurt anyone. Even if she's already naturally talented, she still gives it her all e.g. her manga. And Sorata...I'm going to say a very controversial thing, but he is great. Now although he's a great character, that doesn't mean he's a very well-liked character. He's just great. He feels, does, and says what he likes. He's so realistic and has lots of character development.

All in all, whether you hate any of the characters or not, you can't deny that they're GREAT characters with real problems, real feelings, real dreams, and a real future that awaits them. If that isn't enough for you, then I don't know what is.

I've waited someone like you to comment as what you've commented,. why all horrible things happened to Nanami ""only""?!
We know the life is unfair but not only on one person!! all characters were happy except her =( OMG that what makes me sad.
and on the other side, Why she gave up on Sorata she really on love with him, is life unfair?
and if we talk about Mashiro why did she take Sorata from Nanami ?! although when she knew Nanami loves him !!!
all those horrible things happened on alot of animes about love like:
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ( Kousei - Kaori -Tsubaki)
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ( Nanami - Sorata - Mashiro )
Toradora! ( Taiga - Minori - Ryuuji )
-Nana ( Nana - Nobuo - Takumi )
=(
really my heart is broken when I remember these characters and what happened on them
and everytime I watched these animes I cried

:"(

I liked your words about life it is 100% right

And really thank you for your comment I like it very much
Mar 29, 2015 3:40 AM
Aug 2013
[/quote]
HaXXspetten said:
Nanami x Sorata is one of the absolute worst couplings I have ever seen in my life just because of how horrendously written it is. Why did that "teasing" even exist? You'd have to be a complete retard to not see that Shiina was going to "win" after watching like 1 episode of the anime so what the hell was the point in trying to turn it into a pointless love triangle??

Well that aside yes she's the type of character which the viewer is supposed to sympathize with when everything goes wrong for her, but really almost all of that is entirely her own fault so I don't see why you would.

yes I know this is her fault but why did she do that thing and gave up ?! =(
if she failed on the test and did not give up with him it will the best anime eveeeeeeeeeeeeer
and this what i wished
Mar 29, 2015 3:40 AM

Mar 2008
Sorata sucks so I don't see why they would make a good couple
Mar 29, 2015 3:44 AM

Jun 2014
wzrd said:
lnfo said:

That's probably how Mashiro saw it as well since she had fucking aspergers

haha good one
All credit goes to Sacred.
Mar 29, 2015 7:01 AM

Jun 2014
AGM001 said:
moonlight4life said:

I've waited someone like you to comment as what you've commented,. why all horrible things happened to Nanami ""only""?!
We know the life is unfair but not only on one person!! all characters were happy except her =( OMG that what makes me sad.
and on the other side, Why she gave up on Sorata she really on love with him, is life unfair?
and if we talk about Mashiro why did she take Sorata from Nanami ?! although when she knew Nanami loves him !!!
=(
really my heart is broken when I remember these characters and what happened on them

NOBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUO :C
[center]
Mar 29, 2015 7:18 AM

Aug 2010
Well, if Nanami didn't take millions of years to confess then she might have had a chance. I used to like Nanami more but overtime Shiina took over.
Mar 29, 2015 7:43 AM

Apr 2013
HalfMoons said:

Isn't that super obvious from watching the anime though?
Mar 29, 2015 1:39 PM

Mar 2014
HalfMoons said:
AGM001 said:

=(

@AGM001: I don't know. Life just likes to pick on certain people to bitch on sometimes. It just happens. I know right now it seems like nothing will go right for her, but just wait near the ending. Trust me; things get better. And that goes for all the characters.

I think that it was horrible that Sorata didn't love her back. And to make it even worse, Nanami never even truly confessed her feelings. Sorata never even knew. But she just goes on and supports Mashiro because she's just that kind of person. The kind of person who helps others even if she gets hurt in the process, like I said before. And if Sorata isn't going to love her, then she'll just move on and find someone who will. That's what I think.

I don't think Mashiro could've helped it. Mashiro herself didn't even understand the feelings she had inside of her. Let alone being able to tell how everyone else was. I really don't think she had any intention of stealing Sorata from Nanami at all. All she knew was that she felt something towards Sorata.

Awh, I love those anime btw!!! <3 I personally hate love triangles, but if they can find a way to make it seem realistic and/or it really adds to the story, I'll tolerate it.

@HalfMoons: Lol when you first wrote Nobuo, I was thinking of the Japanese video game music composer lol. I haven't seen Nana (yet :P), so I didn't get it until I looked back at AHM001's post.

Mar 30, 2015 1:35 PM
Aug 2013
moonlight4life said:
HalfMoons said:

@AGM001: I don't know. Life just likes to pick on certain people to bitch on sometimes. It just happens. I know right now it seems like nothing will go right for her, but just wait near the ending. Trust me; things get better. And that goes for all the characters.

I think that it was horrible that Sorata didn't love her back. And to make it even worse, Nanami never even truly confessed her feelings. Sorata never even knew. But she just goes on and supports Mashiro because she's just that kind of person. The kind of person who helps others even if she gets hurt in the process, like I said before. And if Sorata isn't going to love her, then she'll just move on and find someone who will. That's what I think.

I don't think Mashiro could've helped it. Mashiro herself didn't even understand the feelings she had inside of her. Let alone being able to tell how everyone else was. I really don't think she had any intention of stealing Sorata from Nanami at all. All she knew was that she felt something towards Sorata.

Awh, I love those anime btw!!! <3 I personally hate love triangles, but if they can find a way to make it seem realistic and/or it really adds to the story, I'll tolerate it.

@HalfMoons: Lol when you first wrote Nobuo, I was thinking of the Japanese video game music composer lol. I haven't seen Nana (yet :P), so I didn't get it until I looked back at AHM001's post.

WoooooooooooooooooW
YEAH, yes Nanami is that kind of person and if she confessed him of course he would love her but she supported Mashiro and after all Sorata should love someone. And Nanami isokay with this thing, if she is not okay with it she would do something.
and about Mashiro you are right she didn't understand her self to understand Nanami feelings>

Oh really thank you , Now I see everything clear
and I changed my Score for the anime from 8 to 10 :)
Mar 30, 2015 1:56 PM
Aug 2013
Forgetfulness said:
HaXXspetten said:

If you ignore how obvious it was that Shiina was going to "win", I do think Nanami and Sorata would make a decent couple because they are good friends with each other and their situations are quite similar.

Both of them are normal people trying to chase their dreams, but get crushed by reality / other geniuses lol

+1 ^^
Mar 30, 2015 4:45 PM

Nov 2013
lnfo said:

Pretty much this. I don't know if I dropped it or put it on hold, but I just can't get myself to watching more of it because nanami and sorata annoy me too much.
Mar 31, 2015 1:09 PM

Apr 2010
Thread moved

Thread moved to the Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo board.
May 13, 2020 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Don't really understand the hate that mashiro gets. Nanami to me didn't stand out as much as mashiro did. What pisses me off is that they set up that mashiro is gonna win in the first half, and then the second half is entirely dedicated to nanami x sorata, even though the novel/anime proved to the viewer that mashiro was gonna win. SO WHAT WAS THE POINT! Also, am I the only one who likes mashiro, rather than team nanami. Seems like everyone who dislikes mashiro is a nanami fan whose ship didnt sail. Tell me, what it so bad about mashiro? She has something in her brain that causes her to not function properly. She cannot help what is going on inside her head, yet she is very talented. Nanami, isn't the most gifted, but can function properly. They basically are equal. So what's wrong with Mashiro? Idk, its just stupid that people would hate a character purely for the fact that they sided with a different character. I'm seriously wondering if the writer set nanami up, and then destroyed her ship, purely to piss off nanami fans. Maybe... I've said this countless times, yes the ending for the light novel was bad, but not because nanami, or "best girl" didn't win, I disliked it because it was RUSHED. Sorata's character went down the drain, and nanami was to never be seen again. Not because of a ship didnt sail. Because of a rushed ending. That's that. Anyways mini rant over. I just get super pissed at the fact that the entire series get shit on, purely because their ship didnt work out. And to author, fix the ending please

P.S. someone said nanami was liked more than mashiro. But I disagree with that. I think it's a case where nanami fans are the loud minority, and mashiro fans are the silent majority... have a nice day
May 13, 2020 10:24 PM

Aug 2018
I think im the one of the rare species that prefer Aoyama Nanami than Mashiro i love both of them but i like Nanami's personality more.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jan 29, 2022 4:33 PM
Jan 2014
No said:

But what did Hikari do???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

641 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 13, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.