Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 22 23 [24]
Aug 29, 2021 10:47 PM

Mar 2016
The time skip to a few months later after both Inaho and Slaine fall toward the Earth is a serious symptom of lazy writing, it's no surprise that the favour of which Asseylum asked from Inaho was to save and keep Slaine alive, but how he achieved that without the top brass' intervention is nothing but a gaping plot hole which is conveniently covered by ending the war then and there.

Well, at the very least we got a conclusion to this InterPlanetaryWar 2. Terrans and Vers made peace with one another and they've shared their respective helping hand to one another in the forms of Aldnoah drive reactors from Mars and resources from Earth. However, pardon my impudence but I don't give a single flying fuck about the state of this dull universe, I don't care whether the crews of the Dicklion or whatever castle is alive aside for a few select individuals. Though I do however want to give Inaho a round of applause for finally being promoted to a noticeably high ranking officer within the military. Finally, a worthy position for someone who's unlike the incompetent goons of the UFE.

On the contrary, I think we have witnessed the nastiest fucking shade of this entire series. Sure, Asseylum asked for Slaine to be saved from death, but as her little sister said, Asseylum does not take the perspective and feelings of whom she attempts to save. On the surface, we see a princess indirectly preventing her former bodyguard from being executed, but from a different point of view, it's a way for Slaine to witness how much progress and development can occur if he hadn't had his nasty paws on the helm of the entire Vers forces, not only that, but by keeping Slaine alive, he can observe Asseylum herself travelling here and there with her HUSBAND. What a way to drive the pain deeper, not only did she cucked him publicly, but also essentially upheld this passive cucking for Slaine to see forevermore. She alone should get a medal of honour for being the ultimate CuckQueen. Even a planet separate from Earth itself is not safe from being affected by the inevitable forces of Netorare, get NTR'd Slaine!

===============================

Everything is predicted, as goes the typical resolution to this lazy story writing, I do commend the animation in the auditorial department for making this series somewhat bearable despite its fatal flaw with the lack of truly likeable character(s) and the obviously glaring weak narrative. I very sincerely hope that there is no longer a continuation of this dreadful dumpster fire. Let it end where it needs to end, let this series be an example of what not to do and what to do. Do not be Aldnoah ZERO.
ShadowkillZAug 29, 2021 10:52 PM
Oct 23, 2021 8:32 PM
Oct 2021
I just need s3 or sequel manga. Whatever. My boy slaine maybe deserve this but still i hate it. I need see his life!! And please stop being stupid because love!! And and apologize to lemrina!!
Jan 9, 2022 2:10 PM

Jul 2019
The princess choosing that blonde husbando instead of the two main characters redeemed the ending for me hahaha.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Oct 16, 2022 7:36 AM

Nov 2015
at start plot was so good! what a waste of what i thought was an interesting setting... there is no development just an overpowered dude, an stupid princess and the one who gets all the blame

slaine may be shit but inaho and the dumb princess are just as him

what a shitty anime...

younger brothers of the death painting wombs,
lend me your strength!! fire!!
like Esou... I must fight with grace!
like Kechizu... I must fight freely!!
and like Yuji... I must fight with power!!!

deliveriescollectionreverie sonata
amazing set by ec secret snowman < 333
Jan 27, 2023 11:58 AM
Feb 2022
Look at those 2, fighting for their very lives and not one of them gets the princess, ahaha what tf is this? Random guy who barely did anything got the prize. Slaine imprisoned is actually a worse punishment than death assuming he actually rots in prison till his death. All he'll ever think there is depression and how the princess is getting banged by a random guy. That is truly worse than dying and he can blame the princess for such a selfish request out of Inaho.

This series could still somehow be salvaged if they add another conflict and have a better ending.
Jul 25, 2023 6:36 AM

Feb 2019
Well, that was a somewhat underwhelming ending. In the end, Seylum only met anyone from the Deucalion (and just Inaho at that) like once for a very brief moment. And instead of a Seylum x Inaho ending, we get Seylum x Cruhteo 2.0 who just appeared in like the last 3-4 episodes.

Could've been a lot better to be honest. I understand now why Season 1 is rated higher than Season 2.

I'm quite disappointed since I really like this series.
Nov 14, 2023 5:44 PM
Jul 2021
This season was a complete disappointment, the two male mc got slapped hard in the face and both ended up in the friend zone.

Slaine did all of that just to get a life sentence while the princess just married a random guy.

Inaho did everything to end up alone and with an eye patch.

Asseylum got married to some random dude that was introduced in S2, yeah fvck Inaho, you dirty earthling pleb.

Inaho acting all high and mighty all the while forgetting that he created the villain by betraying him.

Season one was way better than this one.

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Feb 24, 11:18 AM
Feb 2020
its funny how ppl misunderstand the story and the point they want to pull here,though to be fair the problem of this series is the WRITING,holy sht is BAD,really BAD.
its never about shipping and the happy ending love/romance and about what they decide and sacrifice
1.The asseylum princess never love her husband and both of them know its a PURE POLITICAL MARRIED,they are forced to do it for what? FOR PEACE so the war stop,she basically sacrifice her own feeling and everything for peace.
2.Inaho did everything he can to save and help the princess to the point of that robotic eyes almost fck his brain completely,while he is well known for not caring about something like that
3.slaine CHOOSE to be the bad guy,yeah slaine basically the example of 1."u either die as a hero or live long enough to become the villain" and 2."slaine flying too close to the sun" drunk in his power and authority that he gain forget about his true goal,which is peace that the princess want to begin with,which is why slaine paid the price being "caged" while looking at the bird outside free,he is now pay for his sin forever in a cage/prison.
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Dec 2022
Was a bit disappointed with the abrupt time-skip for the final episode, since it could've been delivered much more satisfyingly if it was slightly longer, but it does suffice.

Better than the first season in most aspects. I was definitely more impressed with the characterisation, stakes, and discarding of the "enemy of the week" formula that the first season sometimes felt like it was at risk of veering into.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (24) « First ... « 22 23 [24]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.