Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 30, 2020 8:37 AM

Aug 2017
And once again Katou proves why she's the best girl.
Even when she's not asked for help, she's do everything she can for their circle.

Katou played a really nice card there in the restaurant. Aki's reaction was GOLD!!!

And finally Aki's agreed to become Michiru's Band's Manager but what evil scheme is he scheming???!!!

Jan 15, 2021 1:31 PM

Jul 2017
Tomoya and Megumi continue to steal the show for me with their interactions together, kind of sweet for a boring heroine that I genuinely found boring when I first saw this show since Megumi's definitely my favorite character from this show after the rewatch so far. Her cafe conversation with Tomoya basically comforting him with the fact that she and the rest of the circle are not out of whack, and are truly committed to see this game out along with Tomoya. Megumi wasn't an otaku before the whole thing started but now, she's interested in helping Tomoya and the others out with scripting and coding and giving opinions on changes that would improve scenes emotionally and impactfully. She doesn't need to do anything but she chooses to do it to help him and the others out. During their group calls/meetings, she maybe the most quiet, but she's someone who truly does care for Tomoya and the others, and the effort they've put into the game. Plus, the teasing of Tomoya for his relationship with his cousin by using the scripting to read the lines was just so great and so jokes too. I really rate that use of coding lol.

Michiru was still frustrating me a bit. Sure she's attractive, but its what on the inside that matters and I felt a bit irritated with how she was treating Tomoya for the most part, and then adding on top the fact that she wants him to be the manager too for her band while his dream could fuck off. Sure she cried about it in the end too and will have her mind changed very soon through the power of that show Tomoya set up on the side, but still, she's not great as a person/relative, I have to say. The cunning smile at the end for Tomoya was dope, otakus have always been desperate to use anything to get their way and he's on that shit too.
animejasJan 15, 2021 1:35 PM
May 3, 2021 12:46 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
was tomoya having white hair supposed to be a reference for something... or did they just straight up forget to fill it in with color LOL

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 19, 2021 8:12 PM

Jun 2020
Tomoya is having a hard time convincing Michiru to join their circle I love how Utaha and Tomoya breaks down on how Michiru treats Tomoya

Tomoya is going to need a lot of work to Manage a band that Michiru is in and finish his game properly, I didn't expect Katou to pull an all-nighter in Eriri's house and have the dedication

I really like that Aki x Katou scene, in the end, this really shows Katou's development through these episodes.
Jul 18, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2015
Incredible to see Kato's effort not only in being the main heroine but also in helping out with the game even going as far as pulling all-nighters. I love how she used the game to get back at Tomoya for his hypocritical statement on being close with her cousin despite him being close with Michiru.

Dec 28, 2021 12:29 AM
Dec 2019
Rough 3 first episodes but after that? This is pretty damn good
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Jun 9, 2022 7:21 PM
Feb 2020
And this episode proves why Megumi is the best girl: Aside from her beauty, she does not judge Tomoya, his friends, nor their otaku culture. She even learns scripting to help out with the game even though she was roped into the circle by Tomoya.
Wow, Tomoya does indeed have the makings of a producer/manager, he managed to secure a venue for Michiru's band in such a short time.
Dec 16, 2022 4:36 AM

Jul 2022
Katou says little but she's evil xD
Jan 23, 2023 4:03 AM

Aug 2020
rsc-pl said:
Kato is love, Kato is life. OMG, so sweet.

But that part about "Oh, I just put some random lines in it" when she showed the game and wouldn't let him close the screen, was clearly evil, lol. 
Jan 30, 2023 1:06 PM

May 2020
Sometimes few characters make you stick with a show till the end, and this is one of those times. Megumi may not be drawing illustrations or writing dialouges but she's the one who pull Tomoya out of rut time after time. Dude made no mistake giving her the status of main heroine.

Look she even learnt development.. I mean software is after her name so of course she'll lol
Oct 24, 2023 6:30 PM

Oct 2022
Damn Katou both motivated and destroyed him there, what a savage lol
Nov 6, 2023 7:37 PM

Aug 2023
Kato show her "expressions" in game, really caught me, made me laughed so hard..

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Mar 2013
Katou is being mischievous and it's so cute.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

163 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.