Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2015 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This series' social society has a funny way of operating. It'd be amusing if we actually do see a marriage.
Mar 27, 2015 7:29 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Good chapter this week to. But Goblin Kish looked frustrated so he will proberly turn into a Ogre next chapter.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Mar 27, 2015 11:59 AM

Jun 2013
Finally that Stench Scene!!! I was afraid they left it out!

Aww...X3 Goblin Mi/Gobue-Chan is so Cute when she is worrying about Rou!! XD
and Now We can officially declare Rou as King of The Mountain and Forest of this Area!!! Killed Strongest Being..and now he is strongest!! XD Lol the reactions of the Hobusei, Hobusato and Goblin Jiji!! XD utter Shock....really did the Impossible huh! XD

Love how Rou interacts with his society.. it is Humorous, Dramatic and Fun at the same time....not what we would call Notmal Society...but way more Fun than normal life!!!
Aw the Jealous Mi and Redhead....so Hilarious...especially when it does nothing to Rou!! XD
Yep...Marriage....Not going to happen...or at least it will not be monogamous Marriage....most likely harem pairing...and we already know that will most likely happen.

really Nice chapter..:Damn pity this is updated just 1 in a Month...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 3, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
The reaction to Rou the goblin XD

Kichi is sad since he can't spar anymore :(
Feb 3, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2015
The girls were jealous lol perks of having a harem I guess xDD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 24, 2019 6:25 AM

Sep 2008
Kichi must feel like he was left behind. It'll be nice to see him work hard to rank up.

More topics from this board

» This needs an Anime.

LaughingCoffinx - Jan 14, 2018

28 by DocuOtaku »»
May 7, 5:40 AM

» What do you think about the MC [Soilers] .....

Sch4n - Apr 10

1 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 10, 3:18 AM

» SEXUAL ABUSE

pnr2 - Mar 30

7 by SamitheBomber »»
Apr 1, 2:10 AM

» I need this as an anime

Trouble_Talking - Oct 23, 2023

3 by YanYan »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Chapter 92 Discussion

Sunlight_11 - Jul 5, 2023

0 by Sunlight_11 »»
Jul 5, 2023 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.