Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 26, 2016 9:04 PM

Sep 2014
*Only watched the uncensored versions*

The series isn't incredible, but I found it fun and entertaining, even if I found myself occasionally groaning and laughing during some of the ecchi scenes.

The way the master / servant pact is set up makes me think this just MIGHT be setting up an actual harem end, so I'm crossing my fingers. However, I am unsure as he's awfully focused on Mio, and when that happens in a "harem" series, in my experience, it frequently ends up either one to one, or a crappy open ending. Maria is my favorite character, followed by Yuki, and her only shot is a harem ending, so I'm hoping this series actually delivers.

Now I just need to wait until the last 6 Burst episodes are uncensored. *Simply won't watch censored anime, it's absurd* I guess I could check online and see if this series has been licensed in the US. That usually results in a no-go, though, ugh.

7/10.
CasyleFeb 26, 2016 9:13 PM
Feb 28, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
I waited until the BDs came out to watch. Overall probably one of my favourite ecchi haremns I've watched. Every girl is likable and Basara is a good MC who isn't a complete pussy. That scene with him and Mio was intense overall 6/10
[center][/center]
Apr 27, 2016 4:19 AM

Jul 2013
I just wanna say that this episode was really really satisfying. Simply because of Basara. He's not your typical protagonist. He's not your typical goody-two-shoes protagonist who can't kill an enemy simply because "it's wrong" even though that enemy has done many horrible things. When he appeared to watch that old goat die, dang I thought this dude is a badass. And he forced himself on Mio! When was the last time a harem ecchi protagonist got the balls to get a lead on girls? And I've watched probably a hundred of ecchi anime and I'm surprised. Don't care if he was possessed or whatever when he did that. That was awesome.

I won't lie. I watched this without any expectations. I just needed a break from animes with complex plot so I wanted an eye-candy. And this show delivered with top-notch fanservice.

satisfying/10
Apr 28, 2016 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
Well the first four episodes were good, then they probably thought "let's focus more on our story now and less on good fanservice!" Unfortunately the story was crap. 5/10
May 29, 2016 2:51 AM

Dec 2012
Oh snap, the bandage came off by itself. I expect nurse to have her way with Basara now.

I knew Basara wouldn't be able to keep up his brother-sister lifestyle. He finally caved.

I like how all the kisses prior were interrupted and then they finally go all out in this episode. lol

Jin at the end tho.

7/10
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 2, 2016 3:49 PM

Aug 2014
I say this was great last episode and it made me raise my vote very high up to 9 (I was thinking about 7 or 8). I gave this anime more thoughts and I think 8.5 is good vote for it and as I can't do this and got high expectations of next season and would also want to read the source (novel/manga? haven't checked yet) I can give it 9.
Also because it is good almost hentai version of DxD :)
Mio in ending looks almost like Rias :D

Big + that they didn't make tentacle shit in final as I was scared this could happen when I saw this boss things.

OP/ED were ok, not best but not worst.
Art could be better especially of Basara.
The fights were also quite nice.

The story got potential and near the ending it got better.

I liked this part with Basara father in last episode :) badass
This part with Maria wanting to leave but then Basara accidentally with help of other wo girls make her stay :D
I was hoping that Zest and Maria mother would stay with them, but I am sure Zest will come back in season 2.

Overall everything could be better, but because everything was good and I got high expectations I can give it 8.5(9)/10
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 5, 2016 7:30 PM

Mar 2015
Fanservice is once again meh for me.

The only good thing about this episode is the appearance of current Demon Lord.

2.6/5

Overall: 7/10

I miss Kurumi already D:
Aug 29, 2016 5:09 AM

Feb 2014
Only in anime would it take an entire season for the characters to kiss, even if they have been doing all sorts of lewd things the entire time.

For an ecchi harem, the plot wasn't all that bad, even if a bit predictable at times. And I liked this a lot more than High School DxD.
This gets a 7/10 from me. Looking forward to the next season.
Sep 2, 2016 12:53 AM

Mar 2013
Such a Great MC in Basura, he is like Akatsuki's younger brother!! Obviously not anywhere near as outrageous or badass, but infinitely better than 99% of ecchi or harem anime leads! Ecchi level is sky high, and when combined with an awesome MC who isn't at all a pussy, as well as likeable girls all around (not quite outstanding, but not annoying is good enough and they even beat that), this puts it as near borderline hentai levels.

Otherwise just a fine anime, with some potentially interesting characters outside the immediate circle like Lars, Zest, Basura's Dad, The Nurse. The 2 dynamic strengths above put it among the best of ecchi anime.

Bumped it to a 9/10 after this episode. Pitiful rating of just over 7 on Mal, largely due to the censors. If not for that i'd imagine it would get a 7.5-8, putting it among the best ecchi/harem anime on Mal. The key is to watch it AFTER the bd are released...
Dec 20, 2016 5:51 AM

Apr 2009
Basara's father is bad ass.

6/10 for the show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2017 8:28 PM
Mar 2017
I just finished watching The Testament Of Devil New Sister. As far as action pack it really good, but some scenes I was very much surprised. I kinda wished basara hooked up with mio only and not yuki. I felt mio has some sort of special connection with basara which basara denies. At first I was like basara has only feelings for yuki, but not for mio. He treated mio like a little sister and only did what he had to do because it was his little sister, but I can see now basara has special feelings for mio more than brother and sister type love. I also like maria because she keeps the mood up and plus she is a little pervert. I have to admit there are some scenes in the series where I am a little confused.

Overall it is a good series and can't wait to see season 2 !

I wonder if zest is part of the master - slave pack now?
May 1, 2017 11:49 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Not a bad final episode, liked those extra scenes from the BDs, Mio got owned and wanted more... Maria is back for good and the harem grown in numbers.
Jin was quick ass in the end. Hope S2 keeps all the fanservice and enjoyable cast going.
Good for what it was, have seen better but enjoyed it fairly.

7.4/10
Nov 30, 2017 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
I feel sorry for anyone watching this while it was airing
Dec 4, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Worst ecchi anime I ever watched, million of times I watched similar plot, caricature characters, primitive and savage style of ecchi implementation, no any adequate form of ecchi and comedy combination, local drama is pathetic because of its underdevelopment and dull characters, even ecchi itself is pretty weak. And just once again some generic bullshit with plot for little kids but obviously with ecchi for some inadequate adults have sequels. Shame.
Apr 19, 2018 6:19 AM
Feb 2018
An overall enjoyable anime.

It waaaayy better than Hisghschool DXD when it comes to "H-stuff" and "Plot".

But don't get me wrong DXD has a waaay better world and better factions.
Nov 8, 2018 3:47 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
One of the series where I love it the more I watch it, jumped from a 9 to a 10 for me! Uncensored IS SO HOT !!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 10, 2018 10:05 PM
Sep 2018
Basara and Lars have the best friendship i ever seen in Harem and Shonen anime. True friend always hang out together, sometimes fighting each other but than they come to term, and they kill their enemies together.
Nov 21, 2019 11:07 PM
Jul 2017
Where was the OVA of Basara and Chisato getting kinky and naked having hot sex in Chisato's apartment in the bathtub and Basara's big dick makes Chisato cum by having his dick butter giving Chisato a creampie by cumming inside her pussy. And Chisato has the best set of tig ol bitties. He may have gotten Chisato pregnant after he needed a break from Mio, Maria, and Yuki. Basara's dick was drained dry from all the hot fucking he and Chisato were having. Tearing her a new pussy by cumming inside her 10 times.
Jul 29, 2020 5:13 PM

May 2012
That sure was a lovely ending especially with his dad at the end! Really lovely and not that bad, if this was airing it probably would be just censored to oblivion.

Pretty nice first season, let's see what's next!
Sep 6, 2022 11:25 AM
Sep 2021
nice stuff happend
Oct 16, 2022 10:57 AM

Jun 2015
Cheeky as cheeky will be. MC landed himself a full quad.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 5, 2023 3:36 PM

Nov 2010
Glad to see they went all out with the animation budget for this episode. I wish they could maintain this quality level throughout the season.
That scene with Mio, in the end, is the kind of scene I want in my ecchi shows. I wish he actually took her chastity, at least off-screen. Anyway, that was hot, the way she was moaning and sweating. I love it!
Hopefully, S2 will be as good. 8/10
Jun 4, 2023 7:44 AM
Jan 2015
Finished it ages ago but at the very end of the day its ecchi.
Jul 17, 2023 10:01 AM

Jan 2018
I've seen so many people complain about censorship in the past, and I felt lucky to watch this full season uncensored. 
Because that is what makes this show really enjoyable (being able to see bare tits, bare asses, etc.).

But I have to watch some hentai along the way to satisfy my "curiosity", because kiss scenes or boob job scenes really just do not satisfy me at all.

Ecchi aside, I think the plot of this show is above average.
The MC is not a wimp like some other harem characters, but he is a cool and bold character.
The waifu cast is all amazing; there's nothing to really complain about. I love all the hot scenes and the moaning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
This season deserves a 7/10. I look forward to season 2 to see what's in store next.
Average anime enjoyer.
Aug 15, 2023 10:32 AM
Aug 2023
too ero but great watch
Mar 28, 5:03 PM
Aug 2021
too much ecchi but it's still good tho
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2015

239 by alecbest »»
Dec 31, 2023 3:43 AM

Poll: » Worth watch?

BlueCloud5 - Oct 22, 2021

23 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 22, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

161 by removed-user »»
Sep 7, 2023 5:55 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

74 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 5, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

71 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 5, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.