Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2015 10:28 PM
May 2013
Will it be a side story, an epilogue, or something else? I hope it's just an epilogue.
Mar 21, 2015 3:33 AM

Jan 2013
Well on MAL it's listed as side story so that's our best gues. Personaly I would prefer epilogue or alternative ending.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Mar 21, 2015 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
I'd like the special to be Key-styled, picking up during the operation scene and unfolding the alternate possibility of it becoming successful. That'd make the series very complete and no one would feel particularly sad about their OTP variant breaking apart.
That said though, I really like how the story was wrapped up and removing that ribbon for the sake of a special - however great might the idea be - just doesn't sound quite right.

Mar 22, 2015 9:10 PM

May 2014
I pray to the lords it's an epilogue of some sort. I want to know how life is for Arima,

Some romance!!
Mar 23, 2015 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
Yea, I would really like to see what happens and how it goes with Arima :)!
Mar 23, 2015 2:57 PM
Sep 2014
Here its gonna be a prequel :'(
http://shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_23:_Moments
Fuck this shit gonna watch fairy tail to get myself together screw this shit im out NALU TIME >_<
Mar 23, 2015 3:00 PM

Mar 2015
Whatever they end up doing, I just hope it doesn't alter the plot too much or be a waste of an episode. If it is something like a different ending, they need to do it right. Personally, I'm almost satisfied with the ending. I found the gloomy mood to be suitable, but I'd prefer something with just a bit more optimism. It's like instead of saying, "They're in a better place, it'll be ok", they just keep silent and let it get continuously worse.

Then again, if it's something extra like Kaori and Kousei going to the park and playing ultimate frisbee, then who really cares.
-Lord Marx VII, keeper of madness
Mar 25, 2015 8:26 AM

Feb 2010
There will be H-scenes and the brown haired girl will get pregnant
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 25, 2015 8:30 AM
Feb 2014
i heard it's going a special about when they where young. and here i was hoping that we would get and alternative happy ending

Mar 26, 2015 7:49 AM

May 2014
It's gonna be a alternative world which Kaori survives and get married with Kousei.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2015 2:08 AM

May 2014
Definitely a Kousei x Tsubaki.
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
Mar 30, 2015 5:22 PM

May 2010
I want to know if Kousei's results in competition.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 1, 2015 11:31 AM
Mar 2015
I personally want to see an alternate ending...
but i got some feeling that this ova gonna be a prequel before the event of the series started
Apr 2, 2015 6:15 AM

Apr 2014
Confucius said:

Why the hell they forgot this very important thing?
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 5, 2015 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
Your Lie In May
Apr 16, 2015 4:47 AM
Feb 2014
wukp said:
Well on MAL it's listed as side story so that's our best gues. Personaly I would prefer epilogue or alternative ending.
Yup!! that's what it needs...i mean i want to see kaori get better and kousei win the compitition and give happy happy ending ^^...!!
Apr 16, 2015 5:01 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty sure it will be a telling from Kaori's side before she got sick.
Apr 17, 2015 6:05 PM

Sep 2013
sinner08910 said:

Oh god no. That bitch needs to kill herself. The most annoying bitch I have ever seen. Worst than the blond bitch in oreimo, seriously.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Apr 18, 2015 2:52 AM

Apr 2011
Jose07 said:
sinner08910 said:

Oh god no. That bitch needs to kill herself. The most annoying bitch I have ever seen. Worst than the blond bitch in oreimo, seriously.

What? Really?..

I would definitely not want an alternative ending showing "Kaori" alive that's just denying all that have happened the ending was great as it is.

I would love to see Tsubaki and Kousei's development or maybe Emi might have a chance :p

Rayzer said:
Confucius said:

I think he won. Did you notice Tsubaki said that she will always be by his side? Which means he got to enter the school near Tsubaki's because there is no other way Tsubaki can stay by his side if he lost and have to go abroad. Which leads to the conclusion that he won.
Apr 18, 2015 4:38 AM
Nov 2014
I haven't finished watching this anime, it's gonna be tomorrow for me to end this. But it gives me a hint that this will really have a sad ending.

As the title implies, "Your Lie in April". Another feels again man -_-

As for the upcoming OVA, I think this will give us a happy ending, not that I'm expecting for it to have but all of us (maybe), wants to be happy :3. Right?
Apr 19, 2015 5:16 PM
Nov 2012
ssj1235 said:
Here its gonna be a prequel :'(
http://shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_23:_Moments
Fuck this shit gonna watch fairy tail to get myself together screw this shit im out NALU TIME >_<

what a waste, these characters got more time on the show than Kaori ever did

WuBoyBR said:
It's gonna be a alternative world which Kaori survives and get married with Kousei.

you laugh but I'd give anything to watch this ending T_T I don't care how cheesy or hacky it would look I'd still give it a 10

Bigmac_XApr 19, 2015 5:20 PM
Apr 20, 2015 7:22 PM

Jul 2014
hellogarry said:
Jose07 said:

What? Really?..

I would definitely not want an alternative ending showing "Kaori" alive that's just denying all that have happened the ending was great as it is.

I would love to see Tsubaki and Kousei's development or maybe Emi might have a chance :p

Rayzer said:

I think he won. Did you notice Tsubaki said that she will always be by his side? Which means he got to enter the school near Tsubaki's because there is no other way Tsubaki can stay by his side if he lost and have to go abroad. Which leads to the conclusion that he won.

This^^ an alternate ending would be really lame...
May 12, 2015 9:27 PM

Aug 2014
I think its just going to be an OVA on how the soccer guy and the blonde chick were ACTUALLY A COUPLE.

Then NTR
May 16, 2015 9:30 PM

Apr 2011
Too bad it's an OVA about the Trio but hey this is great too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - May 15, 2015

109 by RegicakTiiy »»
Mar 13, 11:12 PM

» what's the song's name, when takeshi was following kousei at 10:40 timestamp?

removed-user - Nov 7, 2023

2 by imsadplshelpme »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.