Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2015 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
FINALLY.

After 10 episodes, Michiru is FINALLY introduced in a rather lewd fashion (put on some damn clothes lol):

Is it also just me or does this episode have more fan service than usual? At least the first half with Utaha and Michiru. Seriously about time she showed up though. She looks cute as a kid.
Mar 19, 2015 10:46 AM

Apr 2012
Not just you, a lot more fanservice.

Final member is here!

This anime feels like oreshura, serving mainly as an introduction to the characters for the main story in light novel.

My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 19, 2015 11:26 AM

Jun 2013
Michiru finally debuts with her excited stylish. Just one episode left. Hope a ss2 with all girls together.
Mar 19, 2015 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
I like Michiru's body...I mean I like Michiru (good save).

The game looks like its coming along nicely. Kinda wish I could play it.
Eh
Mar 19, 2015 12:02 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Easygoing cousin Michiru finally made her debut and the camera focused on her body so much. <3 LOL so much fanservice. And it looks like Tomoya-kun finally found the perfect person to play music for the game they're making.
Mar 19, 2015 12:03 PM

Aug 2013
Only took 10 episodes and one really awkward introduction but we finally got a Michiru.

Anyone else notice they changed from 11 to 12 episodes for this season? Or was that just a typo on MALs part?
My Candies:
Mar 19, 2015 12:09 PM

Dec 2014

This episode is so difficult to sit through it made me nauseating the whole time with that many atrocious boob shots and ass shots, basically reduce whoever the new character is to fapping material, and it's not helping when I think about the intention behind these decisions, and all the female characters are just fooling around even though it has been a long time since they started the project, if they don't care I don't have to care. It's a new low for everyone in the production team. The only other time I felt insulted by an anime in winter season is episode 3 of kancolle. Candidate for the second worst anime of this season.
Mar 19, 2015 12:10 PM

Aug 2010
Dat Michiru! *A* Muh Dick exploded to death this ep!! First scene of Michiru and we see her naked bathing HAWT body! All Dem poses she made! Her clothes are too sexy! Dem Thighs! DAT ASS!
Dat leg-thigh grab pressing his head on her downstairs *A* HOLY SHIT! Her music is great too :3 She was too friggin cruel on the otaku items though D:

Utaha's fanservice was nice too <3
And her "I could never atone for that in a million years"
Utaha's drooling face and reaction was so cute XD

Megumi's acting "What are u looking at u pervert?" in monotone :3 While focusing on thighs was HOT!

So many stitch worthy scenes this ep it's insane!! Best fanservice ep I've seen of anything in a while :L
Barion-ZaraMar 19, 2015 1:30 PM
Mar 19, 2015 12:17 PM

Aug 2013
DAT close ups :D
Yeah, so their game is almost finished.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 19, 2015 12:17 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Wow the fanservice was through the roof in this episode xD This episode was hilarious lol

Everything about Michiru is GOAT and I was just saying to myself throughout the entire episode that when is he going to realize that she can do the music for his game lol

Utaha, Katou and Eri made me Sueno laugher in this episode too, their whole dramatization of Michiru and Tomoya's life was golden xD

Dat ending though lolololololol The song she played was nice too :)
TokoyaMar 19, 2015 12:21 PM
Mar 19, 2015 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
We got some good fanservice of Michiru.

Lol @ the ending, Tomoya's towel fell off.
Mar 19, 2015 12:20 PM

Jul 2010
Michiru making her first impression like that xD She is quite the carefree and a lax person, Tomoya getting teased to the max!

The interrogation.
Eriri's childhood friend's standing being completely defeated.

Poor Tomoya's merchandises, Michiru really making herself at home. The music was pretty nice and Tomoya being completely charmed by it!
Mar 19, 2015 12:25 PM

Oct 2009
lol, this episode is awesome XD
Mar 19, 2015 12:28 PM

Sep 2012
The subtle fanservice is what makes me rock hard.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 19, 2015 12:29 PM

Apr 2013
Iolo said:
Only took 10 episodes and one really awkward introduction but we finally got a Michiru.

Anyone else notice they changed from 11 to 12 episodes for this season? Or was that just a typo on MALs part?

I also noticed. No idea why, but it's a good thing, right? I mean, we can get Michiru that way :)
Mar 19, 2015 12:43 PM

Jul 2014
Finally, Michiru actually appeared! Quite a fun episode, and there really was a ton of fanservice this time. Lots more than usual.

Also, what's with this now being listed as 12 episodes? Has an extra episode been announced or anything?
Well, I'm not complaining in any case. There's a lot more that can be done with this series, so I'll welcome more episodes, especially if we get a season 2.
Mar 19, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2013
Lol that ending. She is speechless.
Mar 19, 2015 1:02 PM
Nov 2013
Michiru is delicious, well worth the wait if you ask me.

The final circle member has appeared! God this better get a second season.
Mar 19, 2015 1:04 PM

Apr 2013
Best episode since ep 6. I loved everything about it. From the way Utaha shoved her tits into the webcam screen in the beginning, to Tomoya's hilarious towel drop at the end. I know at least a couple girls who wish they had been there for that. I would love to see a second season, but their game is almost finished development, with just basically the soundtrack needed now. So maybe there won't be. Either way, I preordered my Utaha pvc figure that debuted today, so i'm happy.
Mar 19, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Iolo said:

I also noticed. No idea why, but it's a good thing, right? I mean, we can get Michiru that way :)

More Michiru is always a good thing. Yes i agree :)
My Candies:
Mar 19, 2015 1:12 PM
Aug 2009
Considering the content of the anime, I have to say she has to be the worst character yet, and right now I down right hate her.
The camera did her no favors either, the excessive and pointless fan service was just dumb as fuck and her attitude pisses me off.
I am rather disappointed that so many people seem to like her considering what she has said and done, just goes to show you excessive fan service is all you need to get a fan base and ignore that she needs an attitude fix.
And no, I am not biased against fan service, plenty of the anime's I've watched and loved are filled with them, case in point Strike Witches, it's just her character plain and simple that pisses me off, the fan service only aggravated the issue.
Mar 19, 2015 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
yas yas yas yas yas yas yas
finalyyyyyy, michiru is here!!!!!!
to be honest, i was a little afraid she wouldn't deliver. but after watching this episode, I'm absolutely craving for more of her. omg
Mar 19, 2015 1:31 PM

Jan 2011
i watch it for eriri anyways :v
quality animation as always
Mar 19, 2015 1:40 PM

Mar 2014
I'm still mad Michiru was added so late into the season. Hopefully they redeem themselves by announcing a a season 2 at the end of episode 11!
I like anime and you like anime. We have more in common than you think.....
Mar 19, 2015 1:51 PM

Sep 2007
I'm not normally a fan of harem anime but this one is great

Mar 19, 2015 1:52 PM

Mar 2015
Iolo said:

I believe next episode is gonna be 1 hour which technically is 2 episodes since Your lie in April ended today.
So they might just double up next week.
Mar 19, 2015 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
literally half the episode was shots of Michiru's tits and butt, and I have no complaints. :3
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Mar 19, 2015 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Lmao, Michiru xD
Nice joke, I was sure she won't be introduced. They all are best girls, can't pick one.
Better announce a sequel to make up for her lost screen time or I'll be mad seeing that retarded shows like Testament are getting s2.
The fanservice in this episode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Way better than in most of ecchi crap, I couldn't focus on the anime
A-1 might move to the second position of my favourite studios. I'll try to forget about the guitar's art..

:/

I sense a rushed last episode.

Also just noticed the episode count was increased to 12 :o
Mar 19, 2015 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
ImTheGuy said:
I like Michiru's body...I mean I like Michiru (good save).

The game looks like its coming along nicely. Kinda wish I could play it.

The only good thing about Michiru is her body-I mean her fun personality. Seriously, though, she does seem like a very fun character! :)
Mar 19, 2015 1:56 PM

Nov 2013
chakracat said:
The subtle fanservice is what makes me rock hard.

was there anything subtle lol
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 19, 2015 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
Too mich fanservice in this episode -_-

Michiru seems pretty funny...I guess.
Mar 19, 2015 2:00 PM

Oct 2014
Loved it. The things that made this ep great for me though was the small things, like Utaha's instant suspicion and subsequent grilling, her referring to Michiru as his cousin girlfriend, Eriri's sighs in the background during the interrogation, lots of little things.
Mar 19, 2015 2:09 PM

Oct 2007
clannadlover said:
Considering the content of the anime, I have to say she has to be the worst character yet, and right now I down right hate her.
The camera did her no favors either, the excessive and pointless fan service was just dumb as fuck and her attitude pisses me off.
I am rather disappointed that so many people seem to like her considering what she has said and done, just goes to show you excessive fan service is all you need to get a fan base and ignore that she needs an attitude fix.
And no, I am not biased against fan service, plenty of the anime's I've watched and loved are filled with them, case in point Strike Witches, it's just her character plain and simple that pisses me off, the fan service only aggravated the issue.

Its why anime is pretty much largely a joke to me nowadays. No standards, no need for any sort of subtlety, just show tits and ass and smarmy dialgoue and your good and people will even praise your show and shell out. A-1 knows it and is currently riding the lowest common denominator and the lowest the standards of the fandom have ever been to the top of the industry and the detriment of a medium in general.

At least some people can still see the forest for the trees but that also makes you a hater or so I'm told. Its only going to get worse from here as there are no challenges anymore, and no base standard to achieve.
Mar 19, 2015 2:19 PM

Jun 2014
I don't like Michiru & this episode in general. All this fanservice, is this episode 0?

Kaioshin_Sama said:

Its why anime is pretty much largely a joke to me nowadays. No standards, no need for any sort of subtlety, just show tits and ass and smarmy dialgoue and your good and people will even praise your show and shell out. A-1 knows it and is currently riding the lowest common denominator and the lowest the standards of the fandom have ever been to the top of the industry and the detriment of a medium in general.

At least some people can still see the forest for the trees but that also makes you a hater or so I'm told. Its only going to get worse from here as there are no challenges anymore, and no base standard to achieve.

Lol I feel like I agree with everything you post in episode discussions.
Mar 19, 2015 2:35 PM

Jul 2010
Godly fanservice is godly. Too bad the best girls will never win.
Mar 19, 2015 2:39 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like Michiru will bring us the fanservice galore.

Her reaction at the end was really small .
Mar 19, 2015 2:41 PM

Jan 2014
FINALLY, Michiru is here :D
Mar 19, 2015 2:43 PM

Sep 2009
Swaggercandy said:
Iolo said:

I believe next episode is gonna be 1 hour which technically is 2 episodes since Your lie in April ended today.
So they might just double up next week.

This. I said it a couple of times since they listed 13 eps on BDs/DVDs
Mar 19, 2015 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
Compare the music that Michiru played and this:

Ladies and gentlemen, generic music at its finest.
removed-userMar 19, 2015 7:19 PM
Mar 19, 2015 3:35 PM

Jan 2011
A lot of fanservice, especially butt shots, in this episode but I ain't complaining. xD Michuru finally appears and I gotta say I really like her. She's so hawt too. ;) The way the episode ended made me laugh so hard. Just LMAO!
Mar 19, 2015 3:53 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Dang Michiru close your mouth lol

"Sorry" xD

The sleeping face of Michiru, cute.

Utaha used Michuru topic.
It's Super Effective!
Eriri fainted.
Utaha won $550

Oh wow. Utaha all over Tomoya. Asking questions left and right, asking if he's done it xD. Eriri's low squeeky sounds could be heard in the background when Utaha was questioning Tomoya lol

You know Michiru has enough trust with you to sleep with her legs open and with revealing clothes. Yep, this girl is a darn keeper.

Mar 19, 2015 4:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Nothing else matters. The moment I realized she had bagged up all my stuff for the trash I would have tossed her into the street without hesitation.
Mar 19, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2011
That was a really fanservice episode... and I am not complaining. :D
Michiru is finally here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2015 4:09 PM

Jan 2008
Short shorts are great.
Mar 19, 2015 4:25 PM

Apr 2014
Finally, Michiru show up!!
Eriri and Utaha when they won't out about Michiru.
That guitar sound was epic.
Megumi still as calm as ever lol!
Michiru is a brave girl to stare at Tomoya's elephant.
Mar 19, 2015 4:30 PM
Aug 2009
Cratex said:
Nothing else matters. The moment I realized she had bagged up all my stuff for the trash I would have tossed her into the street without hesitation.

This. I'm surprised how many people ignored this is favor of her ass and tits.
Really guys? Fan service is enough to draw you away from what matters.
Well colour me disappointed.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
clannadlover said:

Normally I'd think people who think this way are being to hard on an anime or the industry, this episode however made it clear that you are right. I am honestly surprised and disappointed to see that MAL posters who get into heated debates when their fave anime's are bashed just let it slide because of PLOT? Really? Boobs are all that more important than what you love? Goodness....

That said I don't think all hope is lost just yet, the anime itself isn't bad imo, in fact I'd say Kato and MC make it bearable, but the Heroines (aside from Kato) have to stop being such hoes and the story has to focus more on the purity of making the galge (ironic I know).
I do wish they'd stop trying to make Kato conform to anime, VN, manga standards and should focus on making a game thats strangely about a dead pan snarker like Kato, imagine that, a "bland" heroine instead of your usual tsundere or whatnot.
clannadloverMar 19, 2015 6:32 PM
Mar 19, 2015 5:11 PM

May 2014
YES! She has arrived at long last! She has a nice body and the clothes she's been wearing throughout the episode was so.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! She's just too amazing...such magnificent and I like her personality.

Utaha was hilarious when she wanted to record Tomoya saying how he could never atone for his actions if he were to destroy Utaha's writing career.

Katou is always still amazing on how she says things.

Michiru's music was really great to listen to. I loved how Tomoya used her music to envision his game with her music. It fit quite well. The ending was hilarious.
Mar 19, 2015 5:13 PM

Dec 2011
Oh my.... the level of fanservice in this episode.....

Fanservice "fiesta" is what I would use to describe this episode, and they decided to do it in the introduction episode of the long-awaited character.

That music towards the end was quite good. Probably the best thing in this episode.

Kato basically did nothing in this episode, quite a shame. Although I just noticed that she played around a lot with her cellphone, I wonder what and why?

So are we going to have 1 episode or 2 episodes next week? A bit confused here to be honest.
Mar 19, 2015 5:23 PM

Aug 2013
Well i know that Michiru is smoking hot, but did they really have to focus on her assets for literally half of the episode's time ? -_-
Mar 19, 2015 5:33 PM
May 2014
CLBGM said:
Compare the music that Michiru played and this:

Ladies and gentlemen, generic music at its finest.

I thought they sounded way too similar...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.