Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 15, 2015 9:07 PM

Apr 2013
Mar 15, 2015 10:02 PM

Jan 2009
Fairly good episode, though i wish they did more with the lightning emperor other than just beat her, maybe seal her powers or something so she can't go back to doing the exact same thing again.
Mar 15, 2015 10:04 PM

Apr 2011
He should have at least spank her ass or bang her and make her his pet.

But no, he's too kind and still his harem increased.
Mar 15, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2009
Tatsuya said:
Fairly good episode, though i wish they did more with the lightning emperor other than just beat her, maybe seal her powers or something so she can't go back to doing the exact same thing again.
In my opinion, the way she begged for her life made her into a harem concubine.
Moroha's List of things to do
[list]...
[*]Defeat S-ranked Lightning Empress and add her to my harem

[/list]

Magito said:
He should have at least spank her ass or bang her and make her his pet.
We don't need a repeat of Majikoi's Kokoro!
Mar 15, 2015 10:46 PM

May 2010
Sparteh said:
kei78 said:
it is not the first time water stop electricity in anime.
it happens in accel world.

and PURE water does not conduct electricity

I can answer very easily how water stopped electricity. The answer is very simple - that was not water, that was MAGICAL water. Magic is answer to everything. Period
Exactly! And electricity can't just form creatures that can walk and jump around either.
Mar 15, 2015 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
The OST doing its job, didn't expect less from DAL's composer.

lol at Haimura walking on water. Jesus confirmed.
Mar 15, 2015 11:10 PM

Mar 2013
Haimura better add that principal to his harem.
Mar 15, 2015 11:18 PM

May 2010
Ouroboros no jutsu is beautiful! Rainbows and shining reflection in endless field of water!
Mar 16, 2015 1:22 AM

Nov 2013
LE has disappointed me...well could still be a harem member.
Its getting better though..
Mar 16, 2015 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
Onbuu said:
Phew, i was afraid,that Haimura wouldnt remember in this episode. Wait... Haimura killed those lightning minions with water and the girls didnt get electrocuted? Oh wait, anime logic :D

All it has to be is pure water... Seriously, water isn't that conductive o.o
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Mar 16, 2015 3:48 AM

May 2013
The Lightning Emperor was all talk. The fight was good at least. Got a little taste of Ouroboros. New girls are added to the harem.

Last two episodes. Figured as much that it will end with the first scene of the first episode.
Mar 16, 2015 3:52 AM

Mar 2014
Also, c'mon...

Haimura totally didn't need saving. They just did that to make it seem more suspenseful.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Mar 16, 2015 4:18 AM
Dec 2012
"I remember" - Haimura Moroha
The magic words that can save your ass when you're in big trouble.
Looks like the next big event is going to be Dragon slaying for the end to this series.
Toaru and Strike the Blood same kind of thingy...
Mar 16, 2015 5:28 AM

Jan 2013
So that dragon killed the ones that he loved on his past life I assume?
Well, we all know that he will win and save everyone this time.
Mar 16, 2015 7:03 AM

Jul 2010
Yeah, it seems obvious already that the dragon killed his loved ones in his past lives so I bet he will come once again to claim death and our Moroha will have another OMOIDASHITA to beat the shit out of him, good stuff.

Huge disappointment for not letting the Lighting Emperor into Moroha's harem.
Mar 16, 2015 10:19 AM

Feb 2015
Really hope blondie jumps boat. I really like her and she has kickass blades.
It was an awesome EP, I really like the music in these, add so much..Wish the battle with the Thunder Giant went on a bit longer..No that goes for most of the fights in this anime.
Watching subbed then when bored watch Dubbed, really do enjoy this, but it's not DXD baby :D
Mar 16, 2015 12:28 PM
Mar 2015
Onbuu said:
Phew, i was afraid,that Haimura wouldnt remember in this episode. Wait... Haimura killed those lightning minions with water and the girls didnt get electrocuted? Oh wait, anime logic :D

Actually, according to the circuit theory, if we take on account the law of Ohm ( V = RI ) and we take on account that:

1. R is influented by the next equivalence

R = p L / S on an electrical conductor

2. We are electrocuted by I -> I = V / R. With more R less chance of being electrocuted.

Now, take a sea with you ( even if it is not pure water and therefore conductor ) and an insignificant amount of electricity compared to that. The electric current flows over all the water increasing the resistance enormously. At the end, the I is neglinible when taking on account everything.

Anime usually ignores the physic laws but this time it was well done. More than that, I will worry how the hell he was able to cut lightning apart, being faster than lightning ( and if he is faster, why not ignore all the lightning, rush to the empress and crush her? ) and the reason why all his mates were not killed by his sea when only the torrent was powerful enough to crush them by its strengh alone. Yeah, Moroha should have killed almost 100 % of the girls by himself it physic is applied, :P.

If light is darkness and darkness is light, arent all my actions justified ? Taking everything, reaping everything apart, that is the meaning of my existence.
RenLuciferMar 16, 2015 12:37 PM
Mar 16, 2015 12:53 PM

Aug 2013
This is basically cheap man's Mahouka in terms of animation quality. But I still love it anyway.
Mar 16, 2015 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
This show is oh so bad.... It just can't get any worse. The "One-"I remember"-an-episode" thing is starting to become quite stale. And yet I can't..... deny that..... inexplicable harem and all those bewbs.....

Let's just admit that this particular universe revolves around Hai-rem-King Moroha. He has girls who love other guys falling all over him, heck he has girls who love other girls to fall all over him! There really is nothing that he can't do. Seriously, he just took down 1 of ONLY 6 S-Class Saviors on the earth. Made her piss her pants like the pussy that she apparently is without even breaking a sweat. He totally trumps Tatsuya here, AND he's got emotions. Now all he has to do is declare ownership of the entire world and he should be set for the rest of his reincarnated life.

Why the heck did they even need to teleport the girls here? That was totally unnecessary.... And if they had the ability to teleport in the first place, then why go through all that trouble of trekking all over Russia first? Why not just teleport to the Palace and slap the LE around from the start???
All Elena really needed to do was knock a crystal off that one girl, and then suddenly ALL the other Russian kids "remember" and turn on the Lightening Emperor...... uh..... what?...... These are the so-called elite bodyguards? How the hell did they even get hired for the job? The Lightening Emperor's security system is terrible! One broken crystal necklace and the entire thing blows up in her face.

In fact, how the heck did she even manage to become an S Class Savior in the first place? Her powers are weak as heck, even her guards were able to slice up her familiars........ and why is it that her henchmen are even weaker than the suits that follow her around? For god sake those suits just execute those henchmen like they're nothing.... Why not send those henchmen out to kill Moroha instead? That LE has such poor personnel management skills.

Well... I guess this could be my "Power Rangers-esque" cheesiness fix. The girls make it worth the while. I love it every single time one of them busts out a "Dammit", "Shit" or "Oh My God".

Can't wait to see the awesome dragon next episode, and more God-action from Moro-sama.
L-RyoshiMar 16, 2015 9:40 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 16, 2015 9:42 PM

Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
This show is oh so bad.... It just can't get any worse. The "One-"I remember"-an-episode" thing is starting to become quite stale. And yet I can't..... deny that..... inexplicable harem and all those bewbs.....

Let's just admit that this particular universe revolves around Hai-rem-King Moroha. He has girls who love other guys falling all over him, heck he has girls who love other girls to fall all over him! There really is nothing that he can't do. Seriously, he just took down 1 of ONLY 6 S-Class Saviors on the earth. Made her piss her pants like the pussy that she apparently is without even breaking a sweat. He totally trumps Tatsuya here, AND he's got emotions. Now all he has to do is declare ownership of the entire world and he should be set for the rest of his reincarnated life.

Why the heck did they even need to teleport the girls here? That was totally unnecessary.... And if they had the ability to teleport in the first place, then why go through all that trouble of trekking all over Russia first? Why not just teleport to the Palace and slap the LE around from the start???
All Elena really needed to do was knock a crystal off that one girl, and then suddenly ALL the other Russian kids "remember" and turn on the Lightening Emperor...... uh..... what?...... These are the so-called elite bodyguards? How the hell did they even get hired for the job? The Lightening Emperor's security system is terrible! One broken crystal necklace and the entire thing blows up in her face.

In fact, how the heck did she even manage to become an S Class Savior in the first place? Her powers are weak as heck, even her guards were able to slice up her familiars........ and why is it that her henchmen are even weaker than the suits that follow her around? For god sake those suits just execute those henchmen like they're nothing.... Why not send those henchmen out to kill Moroha instead? That LE has such poor personnel management skills.

Well... I guess this could be my "Power Rangers-esque" cheesiness fix. The girls make it worth the while. I love it every single time one of them busts out a "Dammit", "Shit" or "Oh My God".

Can't wait to see the awesome dragon next episode, and more God-action from Moro-sama.

I could explain some of these, but to do so would bring up even worse points.

Why didn't he just teleport to the Lightning Emperor and flick her, causing her to faint and him to win.

Bam, easy win.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 16, 2015 10:19 PM
May 2014
There were 6 S-Class Saviors..but that was before Moroha.
Why would it be a surprise if one S-class was capable of taking down another?

I seem to remember him being called the oldest or ancient whatever, which would
translate to more experience to draw upon (in this series it seems experience=strength).

I don't think it was his ability that teleported them, but all that trekking had some
significance because what he did made it impossible to ignore him.

Not to mention that because he avoided killing during the trek, he got several from the
other side to cooperate with bringing her down. That probably wouldn't be so "easy"
otherwise.
konatachan80Mar 16, 2015 10:27 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 16, 2015 10:32 PM

Sep 2013
World break is the poor man's mahouka but with magic XD

She's gonna wipe out the city/state or something but the giant lightning beast can barely destroy a mountain :( lol

Moroha is op as hell, wonder if there are stronger beasts than that black dragon.
Maybe they're in another world, the monsters have to come from somewhere.
Mar 16, 2015 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
That was actually pretty good.

Ahhh Angela, such a good Tsundere. Thanks for that awesome fanservice. That episode will be delightful on BD.

Moroha managed to pretty much grab 3 girls for his harem in a single episode.

He got Katya by doing nothing. He pretty much got the Lightning Emperor by beating her ass, and he is starting to sway Angela away from Edward there a bit ;p

That finishing blow Moroha dealt with words there was actually really powerful. "Why cant any of you understand something so simple? If you don't want to have things taken away from you...then stop taking."

At first I was totally expecting him to smack her around a bit. Especially when she started mouthing off about and being hypocritical about not wanting to die and shit and you see Moroha get super pissed.

But when he uttered that line...I was just like...fuuuuuuuckk, damn that was deep.

Funny how Flaga's knight powers are absolute trash compared to all the cool shit he gets from Shu Saura.

As for all the people mindfucked about how he beat electricity with water...it's really simple science. In case you didn't know, pure water is actually a really good insulator from electricity. It's the minerals in water like sodium that give it conductive properties.

**simple high school science experiment** - fill a glass jar or something with purified bottled water. Connect a light bulb to some wires and a circuit so that a current is formed when the 2 wires are placed in the water. Place the wires in the water...it should do nothing. Take the wires out, and pour sodium into the water. Put the wires in again and the circuit should make the light bulb turn on.

On top of that, there is a thing called magic in the show lol. His magic probably let the water be completely pure, plus he could also manipulate it and change it's state.
Mar 16, 2015 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
bastek66 said:
She will never drown

You would think Angela and Elena would be able to float like that too, lol.

Kind of hope Edward dies at some point in the LN and then Angela has no choice but to come running into Moroha's arms.
Mar 16, 2015 11:26 PM

Dec 2013
naki12 said:

Oooo look, psudo smart-ass in the house.

Since they gleaned the information from an interrogation to find the location of LE, why not teleport there AFTER finding out the location? You don't need allies when you're as OP as Moroha anyway. It's not like any other character in the show even tried to face her in the end. He was merely gathering spectators at the end to watch how awesome he was for smacking her butt one-on-one anyway.

Why use a bunch of poor orphans to defend yourself if they are JUST a bunch of poor orphans? Why the need to defend yourself in the first place? You're one of six of the most powerful beings in the worlds (seven if you count Moroha). You don't need lackeys, you need maids and butlers. And yes, security detail still sucks AND the crystal control is STILL stupid as heck. Why not just find henchmen that are loyal?

She blew up a mountain, wow.... So? What exactly does that prove? How many people in this universe can do the same? How am I suppose to be impressed when the most impressive thing she's done all day was blow up a defenseless mountain?

She's one of the top beings in this universe and in control of the defense for an entire nation (Russia?). You would expect her to know how to assess which of her lackeys are powerful in attack or defense, specially when it comes to the protection of her sorry ass.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 16, 2015 11:29 PM

Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
naki12 said:

Oooo look, psudo smart-ass in the house.

Since they gleaned the information from an interrogation to find the location of LE, why not teleport there AFTER finding out the location? You don't need allies when you're as OP as Moroha anyway. It's not like any other character in the show even tried to face her in the end. He was merely gathering spectators at the end to watch how awesome he was for smacking her butt one-on-one anyway.

Why use a bunch of poor orphans to defend yourself if they are JUST a bunch of poor orphans? Why the need to defend yourself in the first place? You're one of six of the most powerful beings in the worlds (seven if you count Moroha). You don't need lackeys, you need maids and butlers. And yes, security detail still sucks AND the crystal control is STILL stupid as heck. Why not just find henchmen that are loyal?

She blew up a mountain, wow.... So? What exactly does that prove? How many people in this universe can do the same? How am I suppose to be impressed when the most impressive thing she's done all day was blow up a defenseless mountain?

She's one of the top beings in this universe and in control of the defense for an entire nation (Russia?). You would expect her to know how to assess which of her lackeys are powerful in attack or defense, specially when it comes to the protection of her sorry ass.

TLDR: She is weak.
You could tell from the start when she summoned "MINIONS" to fight for her. It's like putting up a summoner vs an assassin. I expected Moroha to ignore them and just punch her with some "I remember" SUPER HISSATSU PUNCH!" and win.

Instead, he got water snakes. Meh.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 17, 2015 12:13 AM

Dec 2013
naki12 said:

I'm not choosing to say anything, mate. This anime is showing me a lot of cop outs to explain why she's supposed to be the most powerful bitch in Russia and yet cannot even choose who to defend her own ass properly. Even more inexplicable, why does she even need a security detail when she's "supposedly" one of only seven and can incinerate three helpless people, set a house on fire, destroy a defenseless mountain range?

As for the henchmen thing. If the suits are so powerful that they can execute those henchmen without her input, why not send the suits to face Moro-Sama in the first place?

And again, the crystal controlled orphans.... Seriously? The supposedly "most powerful" tyrant of a country housing 140 Million plus people, and you get Orphans to guard your back yard? Not elite soldiers? Not professional killers? Heck, not even the Russian mafia? Orphans that don't even want to work for you and that you need to control through crystals that break so easily and when turned off will just turn on you at the drop of a hat?!? Whaaa...?

This anime does a shitty job of explaining illogical things, that's all there is to it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 17, 2015 1:24 AM

May 2010
naki12 said:

L-Ryoshi said:

I'm not choosing to say anything, mate. This anime is showing me a lot of cop outs to explain why she's supposed to be the most powerful bitch in Russia and yet cannot even choose who to defend her own ass properly. Even more inexplicable, why does she even need a security detail when she's "supposedly" one of only seven and can incinerate three helpless people, set a house on fire, destroy a defenseless mountain range?
Not like anyone else is able to do all that. That beam alone could easily annihilate entire cities and all the metaphysicals seen thus far. Most things would be defenseless against it.
L-Ryoshi said:

As for the henchmen thing. If the suits are so powerful that they can execute those henchmen without her input, why not send the suits to face Moro-Sama in the first place?
Her suits haven't displayed any kind of abilities to be honest. Any two dudes can drag a guy off to a guillotine device and chop his body up. It was shown so can't really comment on what killed him. Even if they are strong, sending in lesser minions first and then use her own powers to fight Moroha while keeping them close to her is not anything absurd. It's obvious she underestimated him, being the arrogant person she is.
L-Ryoshi said:

And again, the crystal controlled orphans.... Seriously? The supposedly "most powerful" tyrant of a country housing 140 Million plus people, and you get Orphans to guard your back yard? Not elite soldiers? Not professional killers? Heck, not even the Russian mafia? Orphans that don't even want to work for you and that you need to control through crystals that break so easily and when turned off will just turn on you at the drop of a hat?!? Whaaa...?
Yeah... she was pretty stupid there. But keep in mind, that they are all kids who have powers from their past lives. They would be stronger than normal humans.

L-Ryoshi said:

This anime does a shitty job of explaining illogical things, that's all there is to it.
Fair enough, but you did a whole lot of misunderstanding what actually happened as well.
BocchiMar 17, 2015 1:45 AM
Mar 17, 2015 4:48 AM

Sep 2008
Anime of this quality makes people argue over the quality of enemies encountered.
Something is seriously wrong with this world.
Mar 17, 2015 8:28 AM

Sep 2013
hahahahaha naki12 owning L-Ryoshi XD
Just give it up, everything fits together, your hate boner is making you look like an idiot.
Moroha has the memories of 2 of the strongest people who has ever lived, of course he can beat her.
Oh and they survived the lightning because they all can do a layer of protection with their plana as shown earlier in the series, GG.

Lol the lightning queen just used Moroha's catchphrase :O
You never use an mc's catchphrase :(
Mar 17, 2015 8:31 AM

Jun 2010
Talk about goodmoring, if you haven't expecience that atleast once then you haven't lived to the max.

but gotdamn It man, the empress roasted him in-and-out. this guy went full Cyclops on us.

shout out to OPMC. forget turning patches of the earth back to the ice age, now he's making seas and oceans.
what next volcanos or lava plateaus nothing gets old with this guy.

wish the show had a bigger budget though. gues that's all people are willing to spend on harem series these days.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Mar 17, 2015 10:01 AM

Jul 2009
ichii_1 said:
+1 that face
Mar 17, 2015 5:11 PM

Jul 2009
Does this show take itself seriously? It's just so bad. Like so so bad.
Mar 17, 2015 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Inugirlz said:
Does this show take itself seriously? It's just so bad. Like so so bad.
So bad yet you're still watching at episode 10? Welcome to the club!
Mar 17, 2015 8:17 PM

Oct 2011
The way she healed him was very similar to Fatal Fury Movie 3
Mar 18, 2015 4:22 AM

Feb 2014
What kind of ending is that... I would have killed that woman.

And water beats electricity??
Mar 18, 2015 9:19 AM

May 2012
shitty story with too many ass pulls, but hey it at least had a good moral?...
Mar 18, 2015 12:56 PM

Sep 2013
tetrix1993 said:
And water beats electricity??

Technically yes.
Water itself doesn't conduct electricity but the impurities in the water.
That's why pure water doesn't conduct electricity.
And if electricity strikes a huge body of water, it disperses throughout the whole thing weakening the output, the area of Moroha's water is huge and deep.
Plus the fact that Moroha and the others have a layer of protection with their plana.
So no plot hole.
Mar 18, 2015 1:08 PM
May 2014
frequency15k said:

Actually it doesn't seem to fit the description of that trope because it has been said
from the beginning that the Saviors remember past lives (and skills), so the "I remember"
thingy has been explained already.
Not to mention that we usually/often see the skill in use in said past life before its
actually used in the current one.

Btw, at the end of ep 1, with continued explanation in ep 2:
Ancient Dragon. A dragon from long ago. Or the oldest spirit of the war dead.

If he's the "oldest" in a setting where experience (almost) directly translates to
strength, that should mean that he's potentially the strongest too, or?
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 18, 2015 1:22 PM

Dec 2014
Well I'll just assume that was pure water or non-ordinary water.

But this anime gets cliché and predictable.
NozdrefMar 18, 2015 1:27 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Mar 18, 2015 3:24 PM
May 2014
Nozdref said:

I can't disagree with that, but as long as it is entertaining to some degree..
-- Lord fifth
Mar 18, 2015 5:23 PM

May 2012
konatachan80 said:
frequency15k said:

Actually it doesn't seem to fit the description of that trope because it has been said
from the beginning that the Saviors remember past lives (and skills), so the "I remember"
thingy has been explained already.
Not to mention that we usually/often see the skill in use in said past life before its
actually used in the current one.

while that may be true, he always without fail just happens to "remember" this stuff whenever its convenient for the plot, and its kind of annoying... but whatever, and not to mention all his little buddies literally come out of thin air to save his ass...
Mar 18, 2015 7:48 PM

Sep 2013
konatachan80 said:
Nozdref said:

I can't disagree with that, but as long as it is entertaining to some degree..

It's not pure water btw, it's just a humongous amount of normal water and a layer of plana protection.
And no one predicted anything outside of the good guys winning.
You predicted giant lightning monstesr, everybody arriving with a teleportation spell and a water attack?
Mar 20, 2015 2:05 PM
Feb 2015
I would love to wake up like that every morning :P The action was ok, I liked that lighting magic though. Next episode seems pretty interesting
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Mar 21, 2015 8:31 PM

Aug 2013
advanced military tactics ?

:l

Mar 22, 2015 1:32 AM

Jan 2015
Interesting and action-packed episode. The Lightning Emperor went down and didn't even get a scratch. Good for her... Oh well, at least the Russian saviors won't be treated like slaves anymore.
Looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully, we'll finally get to see just what exactly happened to Shizuno and Satsuki in their past lives.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 29, 2015 2:04 PM

Feb 2014
Lightning Empress didn't even get hit...
Apr 14, 2015 9:44 PM

Mar 2014
Things looking bleak, friends are about to die to the boss.
Me: (chanting) Omoidashita! Omoidashita!

Moroha: Omoi... dashita!

XD
So predictable lmao
Apr 27, 2015 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
Now that a way to wake up. Edward really isn't very smart sending his maid to a harem male. His begging to get NTRed.

Btw i think our main should have at least demanded a face rubbing in that glorious rack(just to keep it PG-13) of the Lightning Empress woman. I mean you got her begging at least get something out of it dude.
Aug 6, 2015 9:17 PM

Sep 2014
I've been hating on this anime for the past few episodes. This one was my favorite so far. I really liked his 13th dark arts spell shit, and I liked how the water reflected the sky afterwards. Cool.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.