Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2015 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That almost seemed like a date at the clothing shop with Suseri.

Meh episode overall. First half's pacing felt slow while we get some hardship drama with her later on. Got a bit of flashback going on as well but the fight in the present was so damn predictable.

She's kinda cute.
Mar 13, 2015 11:50 AM

May 2013
We get to see Suseri's past. Looks like she got what she wanted in the end.
Mar 13, 2015 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
A very meh episode indeed.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 13, 2015 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
I'm not hating this show, but that oppai touch was pathetic :|
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 13, 2015 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to see Suseri's past!

The lighting beast is now named Shiro and serving under Suseri.
Mar 13, 2015 3:38 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Was it really necessary to buy new clothes for Suseri when her uniform was only stained by ice-cream? How about wiping it off instead? She still had the stain on even when they reached the shop. Like seriously?

I guess Shinichirou couldn't help it since them Oppai were really tempting. After all, he was buying her clothes, so a little grabbing was no big of a compensation.

Loli Suseri was cute! Too bad, she didn't have a nice childhood like Sakuya. Of course, she'd detest her sister for many reasons.

I didn't quite get the justification the elder/leader gave Nadeshiko as to why she allowed Shinichirou to fight alongside Suseri. She only said "The specter isn't the only one with a closed mind here." but what does that have to do with having Shinichirou aid Suseri? O.o

How nice of Suseri to confess that she was going after Shinichirou's power at first, only to kiss him as he's weakened to receive spiritual power. Good going there!

Below average episode, but nice endcard once again.

Mar 13, 2015 3:44 PM

Jun 2013
Just an okay episode but easily the best so far, Shimazu is easily the best girl
the battle was very generic and boring though
Mar 13, 2015 6:07 PM

Apr 2013
There's no way that boob grab was an accident, which means Shinichiro is a bit of a pervert who likes big 'uns. I can totally understand where he's coming from.
Mar 13, 2015 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
finally ShinichirouXSuseri kiss
poor Suseri, hard lief in the past eh?
Suseri's true name is Sakuya? D:
Mar 13, 2015 8:04 PM

May 2013
Well i guess they finally wont just spam ferret that much of the time anymore which was getting boring already.

Kinda strange thing to buy completely new clothes just because ribbon on the uniform got some ice cream on it.. It would been better just take off ribbon and clean the mess as its not that huge stain.

Back story was kinda good but a lil bit late? Only 2 more eps are left if we wont count ovas..

To be honest after seeing her in the first outfit which was too small for the chest you dont need to be genius to foresee boob grab any time soon..

On the summuary it was kinda average episode for kinda average anime. From 8 eps seen i can just tell that most of the cards at the end are well made, anime? well not so much
Mar 14, 2015 4:03 AM

Jul 2012
Bah this episode. The beginning was like, oh noes, Sakuya is out of energy... what now?!? -.-
Obviously Shinichirou has to kiss her............ , and Shinichirou's reaction was like huh? saywut?!? why me? *facepalm*
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 14, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2013
Suseri got herself a new pet. Shiro because it's white and looks fluffy I think. Hahaha!
Mar 14, 2015 8:33 AM

Aug 2014
Suseri-san had suffered for a few years since she was a little girl, what a shame.. :(
But now she got the honor to have her own shinigami, who's name is Shiro. :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 14, 2015 9:15 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Best episode of the series so far (Which isn't saying much) that features best girl

Loved seeing her moments with Shinichirou and her new Shikigami is awesome :)
Mar 14, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2014
I really liked Suseri in this episode. The "date" part was cute and she was definitely enjoying it.
Mar 14, 2015 8:11 PM

Dec 2013
Ridiculously cliche episode where the protagonist spews all this "I don't care if I'm breaking your rules, I'm the MC and I should be allowed to do whatever the fuck I want because plot armor will make my will happen" shounen shit.

Add that to a very underwhelming date where every cliche gets pulled out of the hat, including lewd unnecessary boob grab (only in this show man, he didn't even stumble, just grabbed her, they were too lazy to even give him a reason to grab her) out of nowhere, and you pretty much have this episode.

Still, Suseri wanting to be like Sakuya is pretty obvious. Who wouldn't want to go out and have fun, run around without a care when they are kids, instead of being stuck in a room being homeschooled 24/7 by a tyrannical dictator of a mother?

So Suseri's "real name" is Sakuya,
Sakuya's "real name" is Isuca,
then Isuca's "real name" is....?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 15, 2015 12:03 AM

Apr 2012
Don't think I'm trolling but I found this episode good. I like these episodes where the main chara goes shopping with a girl ^-^
Mar 15, 2015 12:21 AM

Aug 2013
Sooo...despite the fact that everything Suseri does in terms of combat and trying to become the family head is fucking stupid and terrible and makes her a hateable character...this episode gave her a bit of sympathy.

She finally got to kiss Asano, got a lightning doggy pet.

Is her "true name" really Sakuya? The fuck.

This episode needed more fanservice.

So uhhhhhhhhhh...what the fuck happened between this episode and last weeks episode? Didn't Sakuya blow Isuca's fucking arm off at the end of last episode and then collapsed? No need to follow up on what happened after that part of the fight? No? Ok.
Mar 15, 2015 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
Best episode so far, but that's not extremely hard to do, still pretty rushed though.

Really sad too, considering the manga is one of my favorites, still hopeful for a second season, but if it gets one hopefully it's not by the same studio that did this one.
Mar 15, 2015 5:07 PM

Nov 2012
This show is utter gobshite.
'Once an Arsenal man, always an Arsenal man.' - Bob Wilson.

Mar 15, 2015 5:23 PM

Jul 2010
Finally some spotlight for the bestgirl, too bad the show is pretty terrible and overall too convenient plot wise.
Mar 16, 2015 9:27 AM

Oct 2008
That's a familiar right?
Suseri got a power-up because of Shinichirou's help and also they named it Shiro.
Beautiful endcard of Suseri.
Suseri doesn't even mind the boob grab of Shinichirou haha!
This anime really lacks BGM.

Mar 16, 2015 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
Okay ep. they should really stop outsourcing the anime so much.
Mar 17, 2015 12:55 PM
Apr 2014
Shinichirou is unbelievably creative with names. Let's name that white lightning dog "white". Well at least it's better than Tamako when her true name is Tama xD

Speaking of her... That call for food was funny :D
Mar 18, 2015 11:55 PM
Jun 2014
Kind of lame for Sakuya. Also Team Sakuya, Team Suseri please leave. Sakuya best girl. Only 2 eps left please don't give me a Witch Craft Works ending pretty please :)
Mar 22, 2015 6:19 AM
Nov 2010
The episode contained more Suseri and less Sakuya, at least. The rest, though, was not that great.
Mar 27, 2015 7:29 PM

Jul 2009
More Suseri and less Sakuya = a win in my books. "Date" where they get ice cream and go shopping ... haha :P Learn a lot more about Suseri's past growing up and being envious of Sakuya ... so much so that she made that her true name :O Then she eventually defeated the raijuu (with a little of Shinichirou's help) and got a new shikigami! Whose name is "Shiro" ... he's not very imaginative when it comes to names is he XD Especially considering "Tamako" lol :P
Anyway, not a bad episode but it's clear Suseri isn't giving up on her quest to become the head ... but she has to start standing up for herself first. Hope the next couple of episodes keep it up!
Mar 30, 2015 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Suseri...the child who couldn't be a child because her mother only cared about preparing her to be the headmaster. She resented her sister for being so free while feeling overshadowed by her. This is quite typicall.
I like Suseri but I wish she was a litle less boring. Sakuya still as annoying as ever. xD
Menwhile Isuca is still alive and plotting something terrible for sure.
Apr 1, 2015 8:18 PM

Apr 2011
Suseri's mom is a bitch

The date was nice but it was too short. I quite like Suseri since doesn't go into
violent tsundere fits like Sakuya. She doesn't even mind Shinichirou touching her breast let alone fondle it. Shinichirou's naming sense is meh. Needs a bit more creativitiy

suseri and Tamako are the only ones that makes the show entertaining. It doesn't matter for me anymore that it doesn't follow the manga.
Apr 30, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2012
Great episode! I do wonder what the last two episodes will offer us!
Aug 4, 2017 3:36 PM

Sep 2015
This was a great episode for Suseri
Apr 11, 2019 5:55 AM

Jan 2018
Suseri's mom was so rude , she didn't care about her daughter's feelings , all she wanted was Suseri becoming the leader of the clan . Poor Suseri , you had a difficult childhood . I feel for you .
She finally kissed Shinichirou , and got a new pet . Well , that's something .
Jun 12, 2019 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
The best thing about this episode was, that Sakuya didn't get much screentime.
Aug 28, 2020 1:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Where was Isuca, the western witch when they both fainted? No explanations. How could they retreated without even noticing their great villain on a great injury too like never happened before? No explanations. Another dissapointment? A complex feeling of Suseri's felt non existent on this episode. By some of the previous episode, i thought she just completely abandoned the alpha male MC with Sakuya. However, what happened here? She still jealous. Her repetitive attack of 'kamaitachi' suddenly realised by her. Stupid direction, right? Or its just a bad plot, or horrible written script. I don't even know what should i said. Even that god damn male MC always act so cliche with his, 'hey i am helping you, because why not?' same situations over and over again. Just let her alone with her situations, for fuck sake, its so cringe!

Thats it for now. Also, no decent fanservices again. Was this an ecchi show or not? My dissapointment become worse and worsen. Lmao
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 19, 7:25 PM

Dec 2022
best episode yet by far
wish the whole show had just been about Suseri

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isuca Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 18, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2015

42 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 17, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

65 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 16, 7:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.