Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 12, 2015 4:21 AM
May 2014
KazuhoYoshii said:
MdDaniels said:
LEL

Also

>AnimeNewsNetwork

Taking lines out of context ftw!

True, but if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
konatachan80Mar 12, 2015 4:25 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 12, 2015 4:30 AM

Oct 2013
I hate Tusk and Tuskfaqs
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Mar 12, 2015 7:23 AM
Sep 2014
OK lets look at some facts

Tusk was cut multiple times by Momoka with obvious cut being on his left cheek. 2 on his left arm and 1 on right arm. He is shot twice one in his right shoulder (blood above cut so it was a clean hit not bulletproof vest). Second shot on right side of chest but that one hit the vest. THEN blows himself up OR used a bomb in very close proximity to himself

Returns with NO scratches on him.

Momoka was shot on her LEFT side, hit by a car then plummeted down a cliff, has car land on her and then EXPLODES.

Returns with NO scratches on her and pulls a random frying pan from her RIGHT side. Also has random new clothes when she doesn't have mana

Only 3 scenarios
1. Tusk has Embro's power and can use it to revive/heal Momoka (or Momoka used mana to protect herself)
2. They are both illusions possibly to imprison Ange or toy with her
3. The writers are a lazy pack of assholes
snakemanMar 12, 2015 7:29 AM
Mar 12, 2015 7:30 AM

May 2014
snakeman said:

Tusk was cut multiple times by Momoka with obvious cut being on his left cheek. 2 on his left arm and 1 on right arm. He is shot twice one in his right shoulder (blood above cut so it was a clean hit not bulletproof vest). Second shot on right side of chest but that one hit the vest. THEN blows himself up OR used a bomb in very close proximity to himself

Momoka was shot on her LEFT side, hit by a car then plummeted down a cliff, has car land on her and then EXPLODES.

Returns with NO scratches on her and pulls a random frying pan from her RIGHT side. Also has random new clothes when she doesn't have mana

Only 3 scenarios
1. Tusk has Embro's power and can use it to revive/heal Momoka (or Momoka used mana to protect herself)

I'm going with 2.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Mar 12, 2015 7:40 AM
Sep 2014
Yeah it has to be. This is Sunrise we are talking about who have created some of the best anime series. They wouldn't just go f*ck it lets randomly bring them back with zero scratches and a frying pan. Surely

Another theory is this Tusk is actually Embryo and he wanted to knock her up so that it would spawn a human with his and her genetics. The ultimate humanity for his new world. However Embryo shouldn't know about the diary.
snakemanMar 12, 2015 7:47 AM
Mar 12, 2015 9:59 AM

Jan 2013
KazuhoYoshii said:
snakeman said:

Only 3 scenarios

I'm going with 2.

It's also possible that Ange brought Tusk and Momoka back subconsciously with her ring. Like another person's theory was. It'd be fucked up if it was Embryo's illusions though.
Mar 12, 2015 10:24 AM
Mar 2015
ShionxChan said:
It's also possible that Ange brought Tusk and Momoka back subconsciously with her ring. Like another person's theory was. It'd be fucked up if it was Embryo's illusions though.

Yeah, sure. The ring that only can bring back and repair Villkiss now is converted in a resurrection ring in no time. Seems legit.

snakeman said:
Only 3 scenarios

Number 2 is the most logical scenario to give a proper end to this season.
Mar 12, 2015 10:43 AM

Jan 2013
ragna_blzbl said:
ShionxChan said:

Yeah, sure. The ring that only can bring back and repair Villkiss now is converted in a resurrection ring in no time. Seems legit.

snakeman said:
Only 3 scenarios

We still don't know the full extent of the rings ability, though. Eh. I suppose we'll wait and see, what the real explanation is. :3
Mar 12, 2015 11:07 AM
Mar 2015
ShionxChan said:
We still don't know the full extent of the rings ability, though. Eh. I suppose we'll wait and see, what the real explanation is. :3

Until now the ring only function with the Villkiss to change its appereance or to transport it instantly.

Becoming a resurrection ring is quite the same as to say that Tusk and Momoka survived because a mage save them. It has no sense.

And even it has that possibility, remotely and impossible, why no show it glowing and magically bring back every portion of both? It has no logic after all.
Mar 12, 2015 11:49 AM

Nov 2013
PLOT HOLES, PLOT ARMOR
JESUS KIRA YAMATO=TUSK
JESUS KIRA YAMATO 2.0=Meido
Meido was shot,crushed by a car,fell of a cliff and got blown with it yet survived due to a frying pan..while the other one blew himeself up and yet survived. Still 10/10.
Tusk can finally die with no regrets, the penisu has finally won...Tusk forgot his promise to Hilda.
I wish that they keep Ange's hair length like this..I think it's the best length for her.
Chelizzle said:
wesley19905 said:
Dropped

you seem to hate realism.Sex is part of the real world and this show deals with real life issues and themes.This show doesn't provide escapism.

Maybe this will take the Clannad route now?Cross Ange : After Story?Any news on S2?

It got enough tits and ass for it to sell..but lolis are lacking..you know Japan and their love for "petite" girls.
ragna_blzbl said:
ShionxChan said:

snakeman said:
Only 3 scenarios

2..the more despair the better.
KapengBarakoMar 12, 2015 12:05 PM
Mar 12, 2015 11:29 PM

Jan 2013
ragna_blzbl said:
ShionxChan said:

Until now the ring only function with the Villkiss to change its appereance or to transport it instantly.

Becoming a resurrection ring is quite the same as to say that Tusk and Momoka survived because a mage save them. It has no sense. Momoka should've stayed dead, though.

And even it has that possibility, remotely and impossible, why no show it glowing and magically bring back every portion of both? It has no logic after all.

It's really hard to say, I suppose we'll find out what Sunday brings us. Hopefully they provide a better explanation. Or like option 1 was, that Tusk has the same abilities as Embryo or something close like it. Since we don't know any of Tusks's abilities if he has any.
Mar 13, 2015 1:40 AM
Mar 2015
ShionxChan said:
Since we don't know any of Tusks's abilities if he has any.

So far in the series he has some, being the most important until now the one he has to fall in Ange's crotch and boobs.

And to put Tusk the same level as Embryo wouldn't fix anything but ruin it so far. Until now a simple kid who was living in a dessert island doing nothing but with his meet with Ange he comes to action (an also his little buddy between his legs) becomes another god type that surely coud beat Embryo but he has no realize it. Again, seem legit.

Anyway I think this series will end in a way that won't leave anyone indifferent, for the good or the bad.
Mar 13, 2015 7:28 AM
Nov 2014
OppaiTaisho said:

This image is awesome!!!

Misogyny Full Throttle!!!

I am a man!! I like some fan sevice and some sex in the animes, but this one is too much.

about the resurrections!!

Momoka, well It`s possible, She could use mana and her friying pan!!!

but Tusk!!
what? How? When?

Maybe Tusk is mutan? or one of his parents were an spy from the Dragon World?

He is half breed!! he has regenative powers!!!

by the way, they could have survived, but how did they get away from misurugi empire? I mean Embryo wanted to kill his love rival, isn`t?
and the transportation to the island, the get there swimming?

Watching Ch.19, I was thinking, just one season will be enough to solve all the loose ends in the story? This anime will have season two?

Now in Ch.22 This anime must be end!!! just too much garbage in the final chapters!!
MarcowNikkoffMar 13, 2015 7:45 AM
Mar 13, 2015 7:40 AM

Jan 2013
ragna_blzbl said:
ShionxChan said:
Since we don't know any of Tusks's abilities if he has any.

So far in the series he has some, being the most important until now the one he has to fall in Ange's crotch and boobs.

And to put Tusk the same level as Embryo wouldn't fix anything but ruin it so far. Until now a simple kid who was living in a dessert island doing nothing but with his meet with Ange he comes to action (an also his little buddy between his legs) becomes another god type that surely coud beat Embryo but he has no realize it. Again, seem legit.

Anyway I think this series will end in a way that won't leave anyone indifferent, for the good or the bad.

Ehhh, again. Who knows. xD Him falling into Ange's crotch and boobs is just for comedy, a lot of animes have those. [Zero no Tsukaima for instance; is a huge example of this.] But we still don't know Tusk's true abilities, since the anime might not reveal until later.
Mar 14, 2015 3:21 AM
Jul 2012
What the fuck just happened..
Mar 14, 2015 7:33 AM

Jun 2014
Ehh~ People complaining Tusk and Momoka survived saying As*pull this and that. :|

Fetus-kun practically is a God in their world. Has every power you could possibly imagine he even has an Effing MindBreak ability. I mean cmon Fukuda has been watching way too many H for that.

And yet people still complains why the two of them survived ? Let's just be honest here everybody saw this one coming. Watcher's shouldn't really take this show seriously, even the previews makes fun of the show.
Mar 14, 2015 11:39 AM
Mar 2015
molassus said:
Watcher's shouldn't really take this show seriously, even the previews makes fun of the show.

Excuse me? Until the last episode I was enjoying this series and I was expecting something that makes Ange determined to fight back Embryo. But no bringing back Tusk and Momoka to live "because potato".

There are really good series, others not so good but enjoyable and those who are the worst but until now there's not a single one that makes this kind of thing without a logical reason.
Mar 14, 2015 1:23 PM
ざわ・・ ざわ・・

Oct 2012
I don't know why but for some reason i love all the asspulls and plotwists in this series. It doesn't need to take itself serious at all. I mean, Momoka survived because she had a fucking fry pan in her clothes?? xD
XiraiMar 14, 2015 1:26 PM
Mar 14, 2015 2:55 PM

Jan 2013
molassus said:
Ehh~ People complaining Tusk and Momoka survived saying As*pull this and that. :|

Fetus-kun practically is a God in their world. Has every power you could possibly imagine he even has an Effing MindBreak ability. I mean cmon Fukuda has been watching way too many H for that.

And yet people still complains why the two of them survived ? Let's just be honest here everybody saw this one coming. Watcher's shouldn't really take this show seriously, even the previews makes fun of the show.

I agree with you, even a lot of shit of what Embryo does is an asspull.
Since it doesn't seem he has a weakness at all, since no matter what he comes back to life. Of course, while I would like an explanation of Tusk and Momoka's survival, but I do question a lot of Embryo's power.
Mar 15, 2015 6:12 PM

Jan 2012
15:40 Epic Music

Cant wait for OST 2!

Mar 16, 2015 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
Uhh ok, so Tusk and Momoka are alive. At least Ange is happy! That lack of explanation though. Just goes to show that teleportation, fireproof clothing, and a frying pan can save your life and reunite you with your friend!

Ersha's back soo...less friends to kill...I guess

Wow Embryo sure is messed up. "I'll make you take my blame then dispose of you and everyone else to make a world full of pretty women that serve me"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2015 1:39 PM

Nov 2013
This is the first episode that I didn't like in this anime I think.
They just had to do an asspull like this...
Mar 17, 2015 11:57 PM

Mar 2014
B-but People die when they are killed!
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Mar 24, 2015 4:07 PM

Jul 2013
Chelizzle said:
wesley19905 said:
Dropped

you seem to hate realism.Sex is part of the real world and this show deals with real life issues and themes.This show doesn't provide escapism.

Maybe this will take the Clannad route now?Cross Ange : After Story?Any news on S2?

I actually agree with this. Liking the execution is another issue altogether.
Mar 25, 2015 6:03 PM

Dec 2008
"I'm an empty, shallow whore with nothing left to live for." ~Ersha

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 29, 2015 12:27 AM

Dec 2012
Salia, you naughty heterosexual woman. This is what you get for abandoning your yuri ways.

Ah ah, there goes my Hilda x Ange ship. It got sunk harder than Villkiss. Tusk x Ange feels so right though, that was awesome when Ange just forced him down to get summadat tusk. I seriously wonder how the hell he survived though, maybe there's more than meets the eye.

MOMOKA LIVES! THANK GOD FOR THAT FRYING PAN! My reason to live is back.

Oh and can I just say how satisfying it was to see Sylvia get knocked down to her knees? I hope Embryo revives her legs and keeps crushing them in with a sledge hammer.
Mar 29, 2015 2:40 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode.

But yes, i too was disappointed with the revival of Tusk and Momoka.

Don't get me wrong, i want them to be with Ange forever, but it would have made an interesting change of character to Ange. It would motivate Ange more to kill Embryo slowly but surely.

Also lol at the first scene. This Embryo guy really knows no bounds.

Poor Salia being spank like a baby girl :O

It's also an interesting revelation how Dragon's voice can render Embryo's power. It's definitely the key to defeat Embryo.

Poor Ersha being used like that. I told you not to listen to bastards like Embryo, but you got to learn it the hard way.

Weird seeing Riza and Emma talking to each other, even though they are both voiced by Yukana XD

Embryo seem to have abandoned he's disciples as well as pulling the plug out of the Aura.

Not to mention, seeing Ange about to kill herself. It would have been better if they were really dead and just motivate them to avenge them more.

At least Ange did questioned if Tusk was really alive. Still i can't believe he survived the fire blast like that :O

Looks like they had a good time in the beach, at least this would calm down Ange :P

Damn Momoka was alive due to a fry pan!!! XD

Ersha seems to have changed her mind and now coming back to Aurora. Good for her.

So Tusk will be using he's mother's machine, and Villkiss just appeared just like that :P

So convenient!

I love Ange's new uniform pink. I think it was the same uniform Vivi used :)

Was hoping it would be red, but it's good enough. Still i kinda like Embryo's uniform just because it really does look like Lelouch's Zero uniform :D

Oh well just got to accept that both Tusk and Momoka are alive. No used denying now.

Can't wait for the next episode!! Let's take down Embryo once and for all!
Mar 29, 2015 4:18 PM

Oct 2007
This show is all about Magic but when the show says it is Magic some people refuse to believe it.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 30, 2015 12:54 AM
May 2009
so basically momoka was watching them get busy the whole time?
Mar 31, 2015 2:13 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah right...Tusk asspull is right there all along.
Ange to fuck Tusk just to make sure it wasn't an illusion omg! Even Momoka the heck sunrise! frying pan armor asspull yeah right...at lease Momoka won't be controlled anymore by Embryo since she cannot use Mana anymore.
Ersha Surrendered. Cuz Sunrise can be brutal enough to kill children with stray laser fire...yeah right down right brutal.
Looks like Ange is getting more used to control her ring villkiss teleport powers.

Mar 31, 2015 3:50 AM

Feb 2014
Eh i was sure Momoka died last episode but wasn't so sure about Tusk apparently both of them survived.

Ersha switching sides after realizing she was being manipulated
Mar 31, 2015 9:07 PM

Sep 2014
Uh, are they going to explain how Tusk survived that blast? And poor Momoka, cooking for over 12 hours...

Glad Ersha's actually smart and came to her senses. White bra for surrender, nice.

Disappointed that the Ange x Hilda ship won't sail anywhere. :(
Apr 3, 2015 5:45 PM

Feb 2013
Nobody ever dies in this series. Salia needs some Ange-friendship... its bound to happen by the time it's over.
Apr 6, 2015 4:34 AM

Apr 2014
Glorious Cross Ange. Such wonderful made up shit
Apr 7, 2015 3:02 PM

Apr 2012
This anime is starting to piss me off. I know it's still the same as ever in a way, I know, but I feel like nothing happened since episode 13. I guess the worldbuilding counts, and were it a more adventure oriented anime I'd have liked it better but for the dragonettes fanservice, the Twister. Then in the Embryo's lair there's Ange and Riza's torture, Salia getting spanked. "Strong intelligent women" portrayed as topless and cooking food. Bringing back Momoka and Tusk. That's a bit much.
EratiKApr 7, 2015 3:06 PM
Apr 8, 2015 10:58 AM

Oct 2012
Sunrise trolling! But at least they are back on track I was really worrying they turned this show into serious mode, it would be very unappropriate. Now Momoka is saved by the pan and Tusk is no longer virgin, everything can conclude pretty well.

Ersha is back, Salia and Chris remains. If there is anyone who could kill Embryo it's them.
And now that I'm thinking of it the best solution to this would be imprison him somewhere far away, in the place where he couldn't kill himself or run away.
Apr 10, 2015 11:34 PM

Oct 2013
Welp, here I was thinking that this anime would do the impossible and become great enough to warrant an 8/10 from me, [rage]AND THEN THIS FKN HAPPENS. I CALL BUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLSSHIIIIIIIIIIT.[/rage]

I have never felt so betrayed, trolled and mocked by a TV show in my life. Cross Ange... I've forgiven your fanservice, I've forgiven your Tusk in Ange's crotch gags, I've forgiven your cheesy "YES, MA'AM"s, I've forgiven EVERYTHING, and was ready to absolutely love this show.

...And then you betray me. Just like Ange was betrayed 100 times over. Alas... I see the irony now... it's as clear as day...

Sunrise, you magnificent yet idiotic bastards.
Apr 14, 2015 10:35 PM

Sep 2011

Pretty much my reaction to this episode. I'm so fucking confused. I was just waiting for Tusk to turn out to be Embryo. Like seriously, they aren't even going to bother explaining how Tusk survived going all JIHAD on Embryo? I mean the frying pan doesn't fucking cut it.

Bah, who am I kidding this show is a fucking ride. I'm getting trolled since Ep.1 and I'm loving it. This fucking series......

Sidenote: Happy that Ange finally got laid. It's refreshing to see an aggressive female MC that gets what she wants when she wants it. Fucking right.
Apr 16, 2015 2:08 PM
May 2012
A fucking frying pan and they didn't even bother to explain how Tusk survived.....but I don't care. I want them back ahahaha.
Fuck yeah. They had sex. Now, the world can end. Lucky bastard.
Finally, my baby Ersha is back. I feel sorry for those kids, they shouldn't have been brought back to life in the first place.
Chris, I still don't like your hairstyle.
SPANK THAT ASS.
Apr 16, 2015 4:46 PM

Apr 2015
I hear the RAGE of YuriFag.... Music to may ear! They ignored 1/2 of this episode because their ship sunk so deep, no recovery is possible. HAHAHAHAHA
#CHEXIT
Apr 28, 2015 9:42 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, never change Cross Ange. This could also be called "Shit-storm the Anime", lol.
Fukuda is creating his trolling masterpiece of the century.
And the "serious" watchers complaining about ass-pull and wanting reasonable explanations. Fukuda just puled a pan and fireproof ninja funny thing at the preview just so he can say "they survived because fuck you, that's why"
This is just brilliant. I'm eager for the last episodes.

Kirigaro92 said:
I found this, someone posted it on another forum, it's the supposed explanation Fukuda gave on twitter for his hack (Don't know if it's true, he turned his account private after that)

https://twitter.com/fukuda320/status/574287644714123264
How did Tusk and Momoka survive?…Of course during the scenario meeting we came up with multiple ideas, but ultimately, if we write it it wouldn't be interesting at all, so we just put it all in the episode preview. Tusk used the Body Replacement Technique (Kawarimi no Jutsu) and an anti-explosive cloak using a fire jutsu (Katon no Jutsu). Momoka used a frying pan and mana to slow her fall.

https://twitter.com/fukuda320/status/574288336254169088
Tusk knew where Ange's destination was, so he rendezvoused with Momoka who was stuck in a tree. And they came back to the island on a fishing boat…the end. The director said "Eh? Is this really ok?", and did oppose this idea, but Higuchi-san, the producers, and I agreed on this development.

https://twitter.com/fukuda320/status/574289419907129346
The highlight of this episode is Ange's change of awareness and determination. We've been watching her change since episode one. So Tusk being alive is very important and how he managed to survive is not. There is no drama in that.

The guy is such a troll. The previews made it obvious enough, lol.

jackaus said:

How did both survive? Well, I guess by Fukuda's Seed Destiny track record, he wont explain it in detail or not at all. The biggest issue I had was not that how both survived, it was HOW BOTH GET TO THAT ISLAND WITH OUT ADVANCE FORM OF TRANSPORT so soon after Ange arrive in the speeder!!!!!!!! No where in the past episodes we seen (hint) them (or just Tusk) capable of teleporting. So unless that is another plot device seed by the big Boss, it is illogical. (The producers can actually easily make the distance covered thing work by introducing Tusk's mother's machine set on automatic that Tusk use as a backup to aid them as plan B.) Anything slower than a flying machine cant get them there so soon after Ange arrive... (despite they hint things with the floating thing Ange was on...)

No where in the past episodes Tusk showed any ability to teleport? What are you talking about? Then how to you explain Tusk appearing where Embryo and Ange where after he gave her his flying machine to escape in the last episode?

L-Ryoshi said:

Just can't take this show seriously anymore. I'll probably rank this with the likes of Daimidaler. That's just how ridiculous the plot has become.

This may shock you but...........you were never suppose to take it seriously in the first place, even according to the creators. The fact that you once took it is what makes you unreasonable and butt-hurt right now.

MdDaniels said:
LEL

Also

>AnimeNewsNetwork

Lol. The butt-hurt is glorious. Just for trolling the shit out of this people this show deserves a 10.
MonadApr 28, 2015 10:23 AM
May 3, 2015 2:02 PM
Jun 2010
this show is so horrible now..
May 18, 2015 5:31 PM

Mar 2015
That scene back at the hideout was really, really well done, where after reading Tusk's diary Ange despairs. The low angle shot with the automatic in the foreground, and that single kettledrum beat sent a chill through me. Her handling of the automatic showed how much weapons had become a part of her: how she handled it as if it were a part of her body.

And just for a moment, just a half-second, I wasn't sure whether she would shoot or not. She damn near did: I would be surprised if there were more than two pounds of pull left to go on that trigger.

Very well done.
Top_SergeantFeb 7, 2016 2:36 PM
The sword that takes life gives life
May 24, 2015 7:55 PM

Jun 2013
I know im probably in the minority btu i actually feel bad for salia, i dont thoink shes evil or a bad person, shes just very easily manipulated, am very happy that Tusk and Momaka are alive and DAMN! Ange and Tusk got it on!
Jul 5, 2015 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
Bitch got shot,run over by a SUV,fell 500m before taking an explosion to her face."Whatever,my frying pan,which I always have with me saved me"
Best anime of all times.
Jul 15, 2015 8:17 AM

Aug 2013
One of the very few times I'm thankful for the freaking existence of plot armor.
Yoshahhh..!! The sure know how to make such a big deal and then turn it into a joke.
Ange seem like she reached enlightenment after doing the task with Tusker there. XD
By the way I almost forgot about the ass spanky Salia got at the beginning.. glorious.
I was laughing so hard at what I was seeing. LOL.
Aug 10, 2015 7:54 AM

Feb 2012
eww dem plot armor..
weak episode

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Nov 7, 2015 5:35 PM

Jun 2013
Well i guess self-proclamed convenient person Tuski-kun can just come back and do her when she's in her most dehydrated state~
This anime just want to screw your mind down to its deepest recesses in every way possible.
Lap1Nov 8, 2015 7:31 AM
Nov 8, 2015 12:50 PM

Oct 2010
Looks like Tusk is the man who can make impossible possible. Seriously, there is no way for him to survive that. This episode felt like directors said ''Fuck it, we will go for the happy end!'' and changed the script. At least Ersha snapped back.

They say kiss will give you strength, but sex all night? Tusk is freaking overcharged now!I liked how Ange was aggressive and initiated H-scene by herself.

Embryo will make just a big harem huh? I would be satisfied with one of any girl and he wants all of them for himself? You're going down, perverted God!
Nov 13, 2015 9:40 AM

Aug 2013
Tusk & Momoka are alive! YESSS!!!! ♥
I love how Ersha finally came back to her senses, and her "white flag" was hilarious omf haha
Chris needs to get her shit together, okay, because Salia is already to deep into her pride shit... I hate Embryo so much, more than any other villian I have encountered in anime so far
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.