Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2015 1:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the first chapter/prologue is out now and I have to say that I like the narrative dialogue in this better than the manga.

It also introduced some of the major characters like Duke Barchet. I wonder how his role may different than the manga version? Not bad overall for a start. Leti can be quite amusing to see with her actions already.
Dec 16, 2015 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
Just finished reading the translation of the prologue and the first two chapters. I guess I'm just critical because I'm also a writer, but I think I prefer the manga version. Some of the characters' thoughts/reasoning/conclusions failed to make sense to me in the light novel and I kept mentally changing some details to make the story more believable. The manga avoids this downfall because it's a more visual medium and the author doesn't have to supply her own explanations to justify a character's actions and motivations as much.

Putting my own personal criticisms aside, I'm really enjoying this story. Looking forward to new updates ^_^
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)

More topics from this board

» The ending of the light novel

IrrelevantGuy - Dec 12, 2021

1 by Vincristine »»
Feb 16, 2022 8:52 AM

Poll: » Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 27, 2016 9:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.