Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2015 11:15 AM

Jul 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Raziel1991 said:
(12:01) Its a world inhabited by vulgar trash.

So Slaine is now as racist as the other counts?

Seems so. That's another excuse destroyed right there. He doesn't give a fuck about Earth and its inhabitants.

I have a big problem with this. The episode pretty much established that Slaine thinks little of Terrans and Earth in general, it hasn't gotten to the point where he believes in genocide like some have been saying but I just don't get it. HE HAS NO REASON TO WANT TO DO THIS. NONE WHATSOEVER! Unless we get a flashback showing a childhood full of hardship on earth or something it makes no sense why he's going this route. It isn't even what the Asseylum wants. WTF man, this is too inconsistent.
Feb 28, 2015 11:18 AM
Oct 2010
Inugirlz said:

I have a big problem with this. The episode pretty much established that Slaine thinks little of Terrans and Earth in general, it hasn't gotten to the point where he believes in genocide like some have been saying but I just don't get it. HE HAS NO REASON TO WANT TO DO THIS. NONE WHATSOEVER! Unless we get a flashback showing a childhood full of hardship on earth or something it makes no sense why he's going this route. It isn't even what the Asseylum wants. WTF man, this is too inconsistent.

He's probably trying the old "peace through conquest" business we see in other stories. I suppose he's granting the real princess wish for peace in his own way.
Feb 28, 2015 11:19 AM
Jan 2015
Inugirlz said:
On another note...the duplication ability. Seriously? That's almost as cheap as the future-seeing ability. Maybe even more. Can you image what you could do with that technology? This is bloody magic, screw sci-fi

We don't know details yet. Most could have been projections or holograms.

Apr 2008
skudoops said:
Inugirlz said:

He's probably trying the old "peace through conquest" business we see in other stories. I suppose he's granting the real princess wish for peace in his own way.

Except his way will cost him the princess. She won't be happy with that kind of peace and the fact that he doesn't see that proves he's beyond saving.
Feb 2015
Inugirlz said:
Darklight0303 said:

Seems so. That's another excuse destroyed right there. He doesn't give a fuck about Earth and its inhabitants.

Slaine considered that he has no home on neither Earth nor Vers so he cares little of Earth, when he got to Earth in S1 he made the same reference as Mazuurek about not having anything against them.He is now in charge of Vers affairs in times of war and he has to make sure that Vers has the upper hand.Asseylum is not gonna be happy with him but what can she do?
Feb 28, 2015 11:20 AM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:
skudoops said:

Except his way will cost him the princess.

Probably why he doesn't want her to remember anything. She currently has no idea what's happening around here.
Feb 28, 2015 11:20 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Inugirlz said:

Slaine considered that he has no home on neither Earth nor Vers so he cares little of Earth, when he got to Earth in S1 he made the same reference as Mazuurek about not having anything against them.He is now in charge of Vers affairs in times of war and he has to make sure that Vers has the upper hand.Asseylum is not gonna be happy with him but what can she do?

Escape from his cage most likely and then go back to Earth.

skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

Probably why he doesn't want her to remember anything. She currently has no idea what's happening around here.

Well too late for that. Now both Princesses know he's a scumbag.
Feb 28, 2015 11:21 AM

Mar 2011
CookingPriest said:
Raziel1991 said:

He always was? I mean considering what he did in last 19 months.

He is the dude who gave up on both planets and decided - HEY I WILL BUILD SOVIET RUSSIA IN SPACE.

Yeah but the way he stated that line made him look like a one-dimensional villain
skudoops said:
Raziel1991 said:

Not really, he could just be saying that to keep up appearances.

Considering he was talking to Lemrina, a girl who is 100% loyal to him, there was no need keep up appearances.
Feb 28, 2015 11:21 AM

Feb 2014
Oh boy, the onion princess is jealous...
Feb 28, 2015 11:26 AM
Oct 2010
Raziel1991 said:

Considering he was talking to Lemrina, a girl who is 100% loyal to him, there was no need keep up appearances.

There is, he's trying to equate their situations so that she remains loyal to him. She feels she is out of place even among her people and he is trying to give a similar impression.

Darklight0303 said:

Well too late for that. Now both Princesses know he's a scumbag.

Actually the real one doesn't know yet, she'll probably find out eventually anyway. I suppose there's going to be a battle on his castle or something. Or the fake will just try to play him.
Feb 2015
[quote=Darklight0303]
kymano said:
Inugirlz said:

Escape from his cage most likely and then go back to Earth.

Ok how she will escape? Maazuurek already done deal swear loyalty to Slaine, Asseylum is now underpowered by Slaine and is of no use to Earth since she can no longer be used for negotiations.So why should she go back to Earth?

Jul 2009
skudoops said:
Raziel1991 said:

Not really, he could just be saying that to keep up appearances.

That's a nice thought for his defence but that's extremely unlikely. He was talking to Lemrina not some other counts, she doesn't have any particularly love/hate for martians or terrans so he has no need to keep up appearances with her.

awditty said:
Inugirlz said:
On another note...the duplication ability. Seriously? That's almost as cheap as the future-seeing ability. Maybe even more. Can you image what you could do with that technology? This is bloody magic, screw sci-fi

We don't know details yet. Most could have been projections or holograms.

Yeah that's what I was hoping for as I watched that. Please make it be an illusion or something because that ability...just wow, why hasn't it been developed more and used more then? that skill is too epic (assuming it doesnt have some vital flaw).

skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

*sigh* its pretty clear by now the series is making Slaine take the route of a villain. He's adopting martians policies to win the war and knows what hes doing it bad and would be disapproved of by the princess but he's doing it anyway. ugh.
Feb 28, 2015 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
next week, either we will have a sister catfight, or we will have a domestic dispute between purple hair princess and Slaine
Feb 28, 2015 11:34 AM

Jul 2007
awditty said:
Inugirlz said:

Standard stuff; cognitive dissonance.

He wants stuff. Other people have it. If he just kills them to take it he's evil.

But if they're trash ...

Not to mention that :
Slaine hates himself
Slaine is Terran
Thus Terrans are Trash
Thus Slaine feels no remorse on destroying the things he perceives as trash.

Insane logic of an insane person.
Feb 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
Oh shit is hitting the fan now!
There is a TON of build up going on now. and in the next few episodes everything is bound to come crashing down. I love how all of this is all woven together.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:

Ok how she will escape? Maazuurek already done deal swear loyalty to Slaine, Asseylum is now underpowered by Slaine and is of no use to Earth since she can no longer be used for negotiations.So why should she go back to Earth?

Aldnoah Power. To put together an op like the one that took out Sazbaum's castle. The only group who could pull it off is Inaho's gang with the ship. As for how she escapes it's pretty simple.
A: Mazurek helps her and dies.
B: Edelrittuo helps her and dies
C: Slaine would probably never shoot down a shuttle with Asseylum even if she was leaving him. Then again if he does, then he's completely fucked.
D: Asseylum finds a kataphract with a power unseen before and uses that to escape. Bonus points if she steals Harklight's Kataphract.
Feb 28, 2015 11:37 AM
Feb 2015
Inugirlz said:
Darklight0303 said:

Until Slaine shows more evidence of actual hatred towards Terrans, it's more likely it's just one of those things he says make sure Lemrina believes war is the right thing and Terrans are scum herself as Lemrina is his propaganda machine (note during Lemrina's talk with Masuurek she literally copies what Slaine said). Slaine's not the type to hide his emotions and if he hated Terrans he'd made that clear a long time ago.

It also could be something he uses to cope when killing Terrans like someone else said. Hard to say without further evidence though.
MonadoRudraFeb 28, 2015 11:43 AM
Feb 28, 2015 11:38 AM
Jan 2015
Inugirlz said:
Darklight0303 said:

go with standard stuff until the writers provide more details

The standard stuff here is cognitive dissonance.

He wants stuff. Other people have it. If he just kills them to take it he's evil.

Since he doesn't seem to have Saazbaum's level of self-awareness, like most people he cannot live with the thought that he's plain evil.

But if they're "trash" ...
Feb 28, 2015 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:

C: Slaine would probably never shoot down a shuttle with Asseylum even if she was leaving him. Then again if he does, then he's completely fucked.
D: Asseylum finds a kataphract with a power unseen before and uses that to escape. Bonus points if she steals Harklight's Kataphract.

How about all of above?

THen Inaho combines his orange mech with Hark's red and we have finall battle set up.
Feb 28, 2015 11:39 AM

Jan 2011
Can help but laugh how Slaine's world just crumbled in less than a minute airtime :D
Feb 28, 2015 11:40 AM

Apr 2008
AlexGK said:
Can help but laugh how Slaine's world just crumbled in less than a minute airtime :D

That's what happens when you build your kingdom on nothing but lies.
Feb 28, 2015 11:41 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Aldnoah Power. To put together an op like the one that took out Sazbaum's castle. The only group who could pull it off is Inaho's gang with the ship. As for how she escapes it's pretty simple.
D: Asseylum finds a kataphract with a power unseen before and uses that to escape.

A-Stop killing Mazuurek(im already liking him)
B Stop killing off random characters again
C Slaine controls Space sending a Tharsis or Harklight to recapture her is easy enough
D. Why not talk she just confront Slaine about it? Its not that hard considering Asseylum knows Slaine well enough to not be afraid of his dark deeds.
Note: Sorry im not up for this hide and seek crap again, Asseylum is the Vers' princess and this season focuses on Vers affairs , it'd be a waste of her character to keep randomly running off from situations that can be dicussed.
Feb 28, 2015 11:41 AM

Oct 2009
So basically now both princesses know the truth....Slain is sooo dead XD
Feb 28, 2015 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

D: Asseylum finds a kataphract with a power unseen before and uses that to escape.

C Slaine controls Space sending a Tharsis or Harklight to recapture her is easy enough
D. Why not talk she just confront Slaine about it? Its not that hard considering Asseylum knows Slaine well enough to not be afraid of his dark deeds.
Note: Sorry im not up for this hide and seek crap again, Asseylum is the Vers' princess and this season focuses on Vers affairs , it'd be a waste of her character to keep randomly running off from situations that can be dicussed.

There's nothing to talk with a madman.
Feb 28, 2015 11:47 AM

Aug 2014
So they have "dinner" in space? I thought time didnt exist in space >__>
Feb 28, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
MonadoRudra said:
Inugirlz said:

Until Slaine shows more evidence of actual hatred towards Terrans, it's more likely it's just one of those things he says make sure Lemrina believes war is the right thing and Terrans are scum herself as Lemrina is his propaganda machine (note during Lemrina's talk with Masuurek she literally copies what Slaine said). Slaine's not the type to hide his emotions and if he hated Terrans he'd made that clear a long time ago.

It also could be something he uses to cope when killing Terrans like someone else said. Hard to say without further evidence though.

Here's the thing, I don't remember seeing particular evidence that Slaine hates Terrans (I'm not saying its not true, i actually just dont remember any signs, mind reminding me?) but let's say he does hate Terrans, my question is WHY, was he actually listening to all that BS other martians told him about being inferior? Has he been brainwashed? I want to understand his character more.

awditty said:
Inugirlz said:

go with standard stuff until the writers provide more details

The standard stuff here is cognitive dissonance.

Since he doesn't seem to have Saazbaum's level of self-awareness, like most people he cannot live with the thought that he's plain evil.

But if they're "trash" ...

but yeah this is pretty much all we have to go on. Go with standard stuff, maybe we're not supposed to think so deeply about his motives and just be passive watchers -.-

the cognitive dissonance theory makes sense except I don't actually buy it when he says Terrans are just trash. If he really thinks that then he's really just going the evil one-dimensional villain route-- but if he's just sprouting that nonsense to remain consistent and to be accepted by Vers then he's more of a tragic villain.
Feb 28, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2008
o123o said:

What? YOu realize going to space doesn't eliminate the body's basic needs right?
Feb 28, 2015 11:50 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

I don't think Asseylum has what it takes to hate someone like that. She would definitely try to talk and understand, no matter how insane the person is.
Feb 28, 2015 11:52 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Oh so it all comes down that Slaine is a madman? Edelrittuo had no problem confronting Slaine about his motives and she didn't seem scared of him, as matter of fact Edlrittuo had seen what Slaine had to go through to get to this point, so its safe to say Edelrittuo at Asseylum's point of view of Slaine so Asseylum talking to Slaine is not much to worry about.
Feb 28, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
Alsoran said:
Darklight0303 said:

I don't think Asseylum has what it takes to hate someone like that. She would definitely try to talk and understand, no matter how insane the person is.

You underestimate her. She knows that the Martians are in the wrong for the war and her precious Slaine has been helping them for 19 months. This is not the Slaine she knew. This is a monster born from his own mistakes.
Feb 28, 2015 11:53 AM

Jul 2007
Alsoran said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not if she is convinced(with a good reason) that he is homicidal bastard who would kill her.
Feb 28, 2015 11:53 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh so it all comes down that Slaine is a madman? Edelrittuo had no problem confronting Slaine about his motives and she didn't seem scared of him, as matter of fact Edlrittuo had seen what Slaine had to go through to get to this point, so its safe to say Edelrittuo at Asseylum's point of view of Slaine so Asseylum talking to Slaine is not much to worry about.

Edelrittuo going along with Slaine doesn't prove jack shit when she was never all that much of a fan of the Princess' goals in season 1. Seriously give it up.
Feb 28, 2015 11:54 AM
Apr 2012
Darklight0303 said:
o123o said:

What? YOu realize going to space doesn't eliminate the body's basic needs right?

Nor does going to space eliminate time, just makes it harder to follow Earth's circadian rhythm xD

I am so hyped for based Mazuurek right now.
Feb 28, 2015 11:54 AM

Jan 2011
Darklight0303 said:
AlexGK said:

He will be double head-shot by both princesses by the end of this season.
And then in the next season he will survive because people need to rage and we will have 2000+ post count episode 1 thread.
I just dont know who will save him - Lemrina or Harklight. Or, maybe Inaho will - I am expecting just anything from this storywriting now.
Feb 28, 2015 11:55 AM
Feb 2015
Alsoran said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh no Asseylum has an enormus hatred of the Vers empire, mostly because of its negative propaganda and views of Earthlings.When she transformed in front of Trillam she said very offensive words and the part when Saazbaum's crashed through the UFE HQ she was outright pissed.As of Slaine, she'd probably yell at him.
Feb 28, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 2008
AlexGK said:
Darklight0303 said:

He will be double head-shot by both princesses by the end of this season.
And then in the next season he will survive because people need to rage and we will have 2000+ post count episode 1 thread.
I just dont know who will save him - Lemrina or Harklight. Or, maybe Inaho will - I am expecting just anything from this storywriting now.

Probably Harklight.
Feb 28, 2015 11:57 AM
Feb 2015
kymano said:
Alsoran said:

Oh no Asseylum has an enormus hatred of the Vers empire, mostly because of its negative propaganda and views of Earthlings.When she transformed in front of Trillam she said very offensive words and the part when Saazbaum's crashed through the UFE HQ she was outright pissed.As of Slaine, she'd probably yell at him.

Hate doesn't do anything but cause more hate. It is for that reason alone that Asseylum wont hate anything.
Feb 28, 2015 11:59 AM

Apr 2008
Alsoran said:
kymano said:

Hate doesn't do anything but cause more hate. It is for that reason alone that Asseylum wont hate anything.

She doesn't have to hate Slaine to reject what he has become and done. Disappointment and wanting to stop him can occur without hate. The end result is still the same. Slaine will lose the princess and then his mind and then most likely his life.

A master who puts down his faithful dog that has gone rabid does not hate the dog. But he does what must be done.
Feb 28, 2015 12:00 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Edelrittuo going along with Slaine doesn't prove jack shit when she was never all that much of a fan of the Princess' goals in season 1. Seriously give it up.

Edelrittuo was a model example of Vers system ,are you saying when Edelrittuo went to Earth she had kept her negative views of terrans so high that nothing would break her? Nope, the Earthlings got through to her and changed her ignorance of Earthlings(as she hated Slaine back then).Edelrittuo now had seen what it takes for a lowly terran to get through to the Vers discriminatory system and she would be against him?Not atleast, and what is to give up? We are not having a competition here to see who's right.
Feb 28, 2015 12:01 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Edelrittuo was a model example of Vers system ,are you saying when Edelrittuo went to Earth she had kept her negative views of terrans so high that nothing would break her? Nope, the Earthlings got through to her and changed her ignorance of Earthlings(as she hated Slaine back then).Edelrittuo now had seen what it takes for a lowly terran to get through to the Vers discriminatory system and she would be against him?Not atleast, and what is to give up? We are not having a competition here to see who's right.

Are you seriously ignoring Edelrittuo's behavior towards terrans for a majority of Season one? ARe you seriously doing that? All you'll achieve is make my case for me.
Feb 28, 2015 12:06 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Are you seriously ignoring Edelrittuo's behavior towards terrans for a majority of Season one? ARe you seriously doing that? All you'll achieve is make my case for me.

Nope because it seems your imagination goes a little off, probably because you overestimate and underestimate Characters .Again stop killing off Characters it makes us Inaho fans look like a bunch of Shounen or die fanatics.
Feb 28, 2015 12:07 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Nope because it seems your imagination goes a little off, probably because you overestimate and underestimate Characters .Again stop killing off Characters it makes us Inaho fans look like a bunch of Shounen or die fanatics.

LOL you are no Inaho fan. Now you're just making up bullshit.
Feb 28, 2015 12:13 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

LOL you are no Inaho fan. Now you're just making up bullshit.

Yeah i am cheering for Inaho, but as to you actual bullshitters, i dont run around making bad assumptions of some fictional characters WHO ARE ON THE OPPOSING TEAM BTW. My expectations are only that it takes co-oper...oh what the heck, i just want to see Asseylum actaully being of some use in this show.
Feb 28, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2013
The fight was really thrilling *-*
I'm glad they made it back safely. Inaho's eye hurts because he uses it too much, I guess.
And Lemrina has a nervous breakdown because she longs for Slaine and finds out that Asseylum is awake. I hope she doesn't do anything bad to her.

Feb 28, 2015 12:18 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I cannot believe it. Some of the other characters on the Terran side actually proved useful and helped Inaho and not the other way around. I thought the day would never come! Did they change writers or something?

The stage is now set for Slaine to fully embrace his role as villain as soon as he is confronted by Asseylum.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 28, 2015 12:18 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:

Yeah i am cheering for Inaho, but as to you actual bullshitters, i dont run around making bad assumptions of some fictional characters WHO ARE ON THE OPPOSING TEAM BTW. My expectations are only that it takes co-oper...oh what the heck, i just want to see Asseylum actaully being of some use in this show.

Bad assumptions that turn out to be true every step of the way. But hey you keep writing that fanfic you love to live in. Cooperation was destroyed at the end of season 1.

Asseylum can be useful. By stopping Slaine. No matter how that is achieved. Though again it is a master's duty to put down their dog once it goes rabid.
Feb 28, 2015 12:25 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Bad assumptions that turn out to be true every step of the way. But hey you keep writing that fanfic you love to live in. Cooperation was destroyed at the end of season 1.

Asseylum can be useful. By stopping Slaine. No matter how that is achieved. Though again it is a master's duty to put down their dog once it goes rabid.

Your bad assumptions proved to be nothing and you keep getting angry and throw out new ones(which involves random character dying) since that doesnt work why not be a little more understanding.This is the political side of a war no need for guns and killing.
You can't explain how Asseylum will stop Slaine, you just want her to run-away from him(again forgetting she is a princess of the Vers).You just jump to conclusions saying she will kill him.
Feb 28, 2015 12:28 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Your bad assumptions proved to be nothing and you keep getting angry and throw out new ones(which involves random character dying) since that doesnt work why not be a little more understanding.This is the political side of a war no need for guns and killing.
You can't explain how Asseylum will stop Slaine, you just want her to run-away from him(again forgetting she is a princess of the Vers).You just jump to conclusions saying she will kill him.

I have explained. But you continue to believe in that fanfiction reality of yours where everything will work out with words and the princess will totally work with Slaine to destroy everything she holds dear. Seriously your delusions are legendary.
Feb 28, 2015 12:36 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

I have explained. But you continue to believe in that fanfiction reality of yours where everything will work out with words and the princess will totally work with Slaine to destroy everything she holds dear. Seriously your delusions are legendary.

What fanfic? Again Slaine just ordered the Counts to fight united if they want the upper-hand, Clearly Slaine is not with Earth nor have any alliance to Earth so why should it matter to him if Earth soldiers will have a hard time(THIS IS A WAR).All of a sudden you considered Slaine a madman for helping Vers get the better side and pushes the UFE in a power struggle that now the UFE is considering suicide missions.Oh are you forgetting that he claims that he was going to become Emperor of Vers so why would he want the Vers to lose.So you should think before you post.
Feb 28, 2015 12:39 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

What fanfic? Again Slaine just ordered the Counts to fight united if they want the upper-hand, Clearly Slaine is not with Earth nor have any alliance to Earth so why should it matter to him if Earth soldiers will have a hard time(THIS IS A WAR).All of a sudden you considered Slaine a madman for helping Vers get the better side and pushes the UFE in a power struggle that now the UFE is considering suicide missions.Oh are you forgetting that he claims that he was going to become Emperor of Vers so why would he want the Vers to lose.So you should think before you post.

None of those things prove that Slaine is sane you know. This very episode proved he is in sane. He WISHES the princess would not remember. The previous episode he snapped violently at Edelrittuo. His sanity is completely compromised. You just won't admit it.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.