Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, we get some Slaine''s mental breakdown this episode...thought this might of came sometimes this season.

At least the series got back somewhat into action mode again?? although pacing of the first half is slow. Actually, there's barely any action this episode at all lol.

One interesting part I think is how it transited with Mazuurek's mission to find the princess. Dat charm though and memories though. I think Asseylum is remembering more and more. Meh probably more action later...
Stark700Feb 28, 2015 7:27 AM
Feb 28, 2015 7:44 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, we get some Slaine''s mental breakdown this episode...thought this might of came sometimes this season.

At least the series got back somewhat into action mode again?? although pacing of the first half is slow. Actually, there's barely any action this episode at all lol.

One interesting part I think is how it transited with Mazuurek's mission to find the princess. Dat charm though and memories though. I think Asseylum is remembering more and more. Meh probably more action later...

So who was saying that Slaine is still perfectly sane?
Feb 28, 2015 7:48 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm actually there's more action than I had thought for first 7 or so minutes but didn't get what I was expecting. Hope it gets more intense soon, which is something I would expect with all this buildup. Inaho needs to be careful..
Feb 28, 2015 7:49 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
Hmm actually there's more action than I had thought for first 7 or so minutes. Probably full out war soon.

wait you'd only watched 7 minuts and had passed verdict? @@
Feb 28, 2015 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Stark700 said:
Hmm actually there's more action than I had thought for first 7 or so minutes. Probably full out war soon.

wait you'd only watched 7 minuts and had passed verdict? @@

No I watched whole thing but couldn't remember all of the first 10 minutes. Basically, no one important died as I was expecting more of a full out invasion war to be main the focus this episode.
Feb 28, 2015 7:54 AM

Mar 2011
Stark700 said:

Basically, no one important died

This episode will make some people really angry then.
Feb 28, 2015 7:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Raziel1991 said:
Stark700 said:

This episode will make some people really angry then.
I'm not angry but this saddens me
Feb 28, 2015 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
Stark700 said:

Aww too bad

I expected Slaine to kill off the princess once he started to break down. :(
Feb 28, 2015 8:30 AM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
Inaho needs to be careful..

Is the eye starting to effect him?
Feb 28, 2015 8:30 AM

Sep 2014
Feb 28, 2015 9:13 AM

Jul 2009
Inaho brain is being hijacked..
same for both princesses.

everybody gonna be paranoiac soon
bruh
Feb 28, 2015 9:25 AM

May 2009
This series become so boring, only interesting things happen near end of every episode.
Feb 28, 2015 9:55 AM

Aug 2013
YES! The princess is finally going to remember and Slaine's world is about crumble under his feet.
My Candies:
Feb 28, 2015 10:00 AM
Sep 2014
Iolo said:
YES! The princess is finally going to remember and Slaine's world is about crumble under his feet.

Of course this will lead to Inaho vs the winner of Slaine Vs. Hawklight
Feb 28, 2015 10:04 AM

Sep 2012
Slaine is gonna get fukt with the princess remembering.

Blondie is pretty clever but I think he'll end up dead.
Oh god who are you people?
Sep 2013
Princess Lemria is seemingly losing her state of mind.
Inaho eye is finally showing after effects.
Princess seems to finally get all her memories back.
not to much happen owell.

Jul 2010
Mazuurek's action was sort of fun to see.

Looking forward to how Lemrina and Slaine would react after this event is finally happening.
Feb 28, 2015 10:09 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I liked the fact that for once, Inaho and the Terrans got rekt....The battle wasn't as hype as I thought it was going to be but it was still intense....Those mechs used were pretty awesome and as a unit they were pretty OP...RIP random fodder

Fake Princess really is a dumbass and I still don't feel an ounce of pity for her at all....But looks like she knows that Seylum is back

Slaine accepted that he'll never be happy and I laughed at the fact that he want's Seylum to never remember anything.....Even so his tactics in the battle were great and I like how even the Terrans are giving him respect in that aspect

In regards to Inaho, I will not be surprised if this guy's eye takes over him and he goes full cyborg without a mind of his own...That would be a huge shock for me O_O

Other than that, the episode was pretty decent I guess.....And thank you god, Seylum remembers everything.....Bro Orbital Knight, you did good my friend *Thumb up*
Feb 28, 2015 10:14 AM

Aug 2010
F*** Yeah!! :D Tell me u predicted this shit Slaine :P He's so screwed nxt ep XD

Based Mazarook :3 He executed the Slaine Keikaku destruction so smoothly :D Dis gun be good :3

But really..."It's a place occupied by vulgar trash" Damn Slaine? That much bad mouthing O_o So hilarious XD

I know this is becoming repetitive but Dat Inaho Hax XD Telling the altitude, location, ...etc lol

Can't wait for Asseylum's reaction :3
Feb 28, 2015 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
finally shits going to happen!
Feb 28, 2015 10:17 AM
Sep 2014
Inahos usage of his robo eye is starting to take its toll.

We learn that Slaine is planning to kill off Lemrina eventually.

The earth leaders seem to want to send earths forces to a quick death.

Slaine won't be content untill Earths forces are obliterated.

Slaine made it obvious he despises earth.

I thought we would see a major death this episode.

Aldnoah zero you tease!
Feb 28, 2015 10:20 AM

Apr 2008
Now to see how the lovely Slaine defenders try to say how he's not trying to destroy earth and how he's NOT explicitly keeping the princess in the dark hoping she doesn't remember.
Feb 28, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2012
GG. Finally, Asseylum remembers what that bastard Slaine has done and at the same time Lemrina finds out that Asseylum is ALIVE :-}
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 28, 2015 10:26 AM

Aug 2014
again nobody died from the supporting characters lol
Feb 28, 2015 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
again nobody died from the supporting characters lol

Well no one expected Marbaredge to do a point blank strafing run and landing in the middle of the battlezone to save the gang. So her strategy was unconventional but effective even if some of their systems got fried by lightning.
Feb 28, 2015 10:30 AM

Nov 2014
D... Count Mazuurek now is my favorite count on the series. This train wreck and no one can stop it, alot of things will happen from now.
Feb 28, 2015 10:31 AM

Jun 2014
Throw sheer numbers at them. I guess there really is a mass production of mechs and human pilots somewhere, where the central command can just say "you know what, we are cannon fodder, so let's just throw more lives away."
zat-bustFeb 28, 2015 12:16 PM

Feb 28, 2015 10:34 AM

Oct 2014
Inaho's eye startin to scramble his brain, while Slaine is about to get f*cked over by 2 pissed off Princesses.

Here's to hoping Mazuurek survives this :3
Feb 28, 2015 10:34 AM

Apr 2008
zat-bust said:
Throw sheer numbers at them. I guess there really is a mass production of mechs and human pilots somewhere, where the central command can just say "you know what, we are cannon fodder, so that's just throw more lives away."

CLONING FACILITIES! Well at least we established that the earth leadership are just as retarded as the knights.
Feb 28, 2015 10:41 AM
Sep 2014
So it looks like by the time Inaho and the Asseylum meet each other, Inaho would lose a "part" of himself because of the side effects of his robot eye.

And a toast to Lemrina who will start her Yandere love on Slaine because of her discovery that he's been going to Asseylum and lying to her.

Either Lemrina will try to screw Slaine's plan to rise in power, or she will try and get rid of Asseylum. I hope she secretly sends Asseylum back to earth away from Slaine to get rid of her.
Feb 28, 2015 10:52 AM

Jan 2009
Well this episode set up alot, things are going to get interesting from here on out.

While i expect it to come into play, i'm unsure that inaho will die, my guess is that he's going to have some kind of handicap show up either at the end of the show, or during the the final phase of the anime he's going to end up like asselum and lose most of his memory, albeit probably a more permanent situation, just a guess as considering the type of show this is.

And while i'm not surprised on slaine's insanity coming to light (not a fan of slaine), i didn't expect him to go from being somewhat of a unfortunate albeit incompetent villain to being a outright genocidal monster in the span of a few episodes, so bravo on that one.
Feb 28, 2015 10:52 AM

Aug 2010
Slaine is screwed now. Mazuurek is awesome. Definitely one of my favorites in the show now.
Feb 28, 2015 10:53 AM

Jul 2007
WEll this episode pretty much established Slaine as an insane genocidal psychopath. Good to know.

Every episode makes me despise Slaine so much more as we see the scope of lives he has ruined with his actions. Inaho, Aseylum, most of earth, even the psychobitch Lemrina. What he did to Aseylum's life is especially infuriating.
All of them got their lives destroyed by his bullshit. And Mazuurek is sure to die from his hand as well now.

And in this episode we see him trying to manipulate Edelrittuo telling her what she wants to hear(that he doe sit all for princess, blah blah).

I do not remember a character I would be made to hate by narrative so much in quite some time.
I hope the pay off of his fall will be magnificently satisfying.

Hopefully next episode the princess escapes. It is hilarious though that Slaine's locket, yet again rings death and destruction. And this time a thing Slaine gifted to her is crucial to her bond with Inaho.
Feb 28, 2015 10:54 AM
Jan 2015
not knowing the personalities involved, Mazuurek took some real risks.

Inaho must have had a huge effect, really put the bug in M's ear to an extent the story didn't emphasize.
Feb 28, 2015 10:55 AM

Sep 2014
Memories came back..That's good.

Hoping Inaho's eye won't give too much harm
Feb 28, 2015 10:56 AM

Jul 2010
Well then whatever is Slaine hiding from the fake princess meant that he's busted, so will the fake princess go against him, do something bad to the real princess or will she just stay dumb like nothing has happened?
yeo
Feb 28, 2015 10:57 AM
Feb 2015
Well nothing surprising happened in this show, i knew Asseylum was going recover her memories , but really Slaine's necklace did the trick? I was hoping for the birds(Inaho's route) but i guess that failed.
Feb 28, 2015 10:58 AM
Feb 2015
I know I've been negative in a few episode discussions, but I really liked this one.

This is what I've been waiting for and all. Glad to see it happen (well the prologue to what is to come).
Feb 28, 2015 11:04 AM
Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
WEll this episode pretty much established Slaine as an insane genocidal psychopath. Good to know

disagree; Slaine appears to have normal emotions. He appears to empathize with Seylum for example, or when he shouted Eddy down recently he knew immediately how she felt.

Not a psychopath, maybe insane, probably genocidal.

What this ep showed clearly for the first time, IMHO, is that Slaine's completely about Slaine. for S, Selfishness RULES.
Feb 28, 2015 11:05 AM

May 2012
Slaine did fucked up the game. Never let your main bitch find out about your side bitch. It never ends well.
Feb 28, 2015 11:07 AM
Oct 2010
So a 16 year old has detailed knowledge about biomechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics (standard with engineering I suppose), chemistry, classical literature and music and history (among other things that they probably haven't shown us). Japan has some amazing students! He didn't even finish high school yet and knows all this!

Interesting how the eye just randomly can do things now like picking up radio signals, who knows what power it contains still! You know, I think my biggest gripes with this show is that they try to put too many scenarios to make inaho look awesome and it's just badly done.

If they had reeled back in the "awesome" and done things a bit simpler the show would have been a lot better for it. This guy with the cloning mech, obviously didn't think it would make sense for his mech to carry a weapon for whatever reason... I suppose he thinks that it might make too much sense? Things might be too effective or easy? Who knows. Slaine's storyline is at least good but that's mostly because of his political movements rather than him being awesome.

Jul 2007
awditty said:
CookingPriest said:
WEll this episode pretty much established Slaine as an insane genocidal psychopath. Good to know

disagree; Slaine appears to have normal emotions. He appears to empathize with Seylum for example, or when he shouted Eddy down recently he knew immediately how she felt.

What this ep showed clearly for the first time, IMHO, is that Slaine's completely about Slaine. for S, Selfishness RULES.

I do not see him empathizing with Seylum, tbh. I see him empathizing with how HE feels about it. And a lot of what he says or does feels more like he is playing Edelrittuo(just like Lemrina) than empathizing with her.

And both this and previous episode shows that he considers the possibility of offing either of princesses the moment they become a problem.

Mar 2011
(12:01) Its a world inhabited by vulgar trash.

So Slaine is now as racist as the other counts?
Feb 28, 2015 11:10 AM

Jul 2007
Raziel1991 said:

He always was? I mean considering what he did in last 19 months.

He is the dude who gave up on both planets and decided - HEY I WILL BUILD SOVIET RUSSIA IN SPACE.
Feb 28, 2015 11:11 AM

Apr 2008
Raziel1991 said:

Seems so. That's another excuse destroyed right there. He doesn't give a fuck about Earth and its inhabitants.
Feb 28, 2015 11:12 AM
Feb 2015
The clone Kat was interesting but of course it doesn't have any range attacks.

Seeing Saazbaum again was nice, still a bit salty about the show denying us more father-son interaction between Saaz and Slaine.
Feb 2015
Antearion said:
Slaine did fucked up the game. Never let your main bitch find out about your side bitch. It never ends well.

LOL Slaine gonna get that double sister teamed punch in the nuts.

Jul 2009
Honestly the fight at the beginning was lame, they built it up last week to be some kind of epic deciding battle and nothing big really happened. They won, but they didn't kill anyone important. Boring.

I really liked that small scene at the beginning showing Sauzbaum having the princess looked after. There was some feels. I miss him now, its understandable why Slaine had him killed but I kinda wish he didn't. Seemed Sauzbaum was regretful for trying to kill the princess out of anger.

On another note...the duplication ability. Seriously? That's almost as cheap as the future-seeing ability. Maybe even more. Can you image what you could do with that technology? This is bloody magic, screw sci-fi.

Slaine isn't playing smart with Lemrina at all. He really out to actually appreciate her. I mean she's fully devoted to him.
Feb 28, 2015 11:14 AM
Oct 2010
Raziel1991 said:

Not really, he could just be saying that to keep up appearances.
Feb 28, 2015 11:15 AM
Jan 2015
good points both - excessive reactivity makes him even more suited as Inaho's opposite or counterpoint.

CookingPriest said:
awditty said:

I do not see him empathizing with Seylum, tbh. I see him empathizing with how HE feels about it. And a lot of what he says or does feels more like he is playing Edelrittuo(just like Lemrina) than empathizing with her.

And both this and previous episode shows that he considers the possibility of offing either of princesses the moment they become a problem.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.