Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 16, 2017 6:48 AM

Jul 2008
Gotou is even stronger than I thought. God damn.
Mar 15, 2017 9:57 PM

Dec 2016
Holy shit Uragami got mentally fucked just by looking at the guy

Also seeing all these Parasites being killed is sweet!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 10, 2017 10:11 PM

Jul 2013
The Parasite Hunting Squad seemed rather dumb following Gotou's instructions knowing he was a parasite himself. They could have just shot him immediately. Although the result was same and they still got the chance to shoot Gotou, it doesn't excuse the idiocy of their actions.
Apr 20, 2017 6:12 PM

Apr 2017
orbbie said:
This episode made me feel terrible for some reason as I started feeling a bit of sympathy for the parasites.

Same here! I liked how they gradually made me feel it through the episode
Apr 23, 2017 10:47 AM
Jul 2012
Uragami: "Oh god, their all over the place! One.. two..."
Random person going running for thier life...
Black Ops: "Wait stop right there! Boom!"
Random person dead in cold blood!
Uragami: "Aww! Not that guy... That one's HUMAN... OH YEAH. Nice shooting boys!"
Me: "Hell Nall! LMAO! So fucked up right there!"

And I thought Ryouko so that Gotou was frail! Frail my ASS!!!
Sep 12, 2017 4:15 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode.

Those stupid comments about Schinichi not joining. Firstly, they went for total parasyte extinction so if they discover Izumi has a parasyte in him, they will kill him. Nobody would risk one parasyte to survive. In the best case scenario he would end as lab rat. Secondly, up to Gotou they devastated every single parasyte without much casualties. Izumi wont help there. Nobody expected Gotou to be this strong.

Nuking a whole building seemed pointless. If not for Gotou they would clear parasytes pretty easily.
Tenshi_Shura said:
The Parasite Hunting Squad seemed rather dumb following Gotou's instructions knowing he was a parasite himself. They could have just shot him immediately. Although the result was same and they still got the chance to shoot Gotou, it doesn't excuse the idiocy of their actions.

Well to be honest, up to this point they were freaking ripping every parasyte with easy. Nobody expected him to be this strong. Not even Schinichi or Migi. Attacking him from all sides would be easier to destroy him. But they could not have known.
Feb 5, 2018 5:04 PM

Jul 2009
Dang, loads of action this episode. The squad just systematically hunting down parasites and not really caring about civilians at all was hard to watch. Seems like the parasites mostly had plans to get away, but yeah, seeing as most humans would just listen to them they've got it mostly right on just shooting whomever they come across. I wonder why Uragami doesn't bother lying? Well, I guess he has a sense of "morality" maybe or something? Only ridiculous part was them not shooting Gotou right away, why the heck would you follow him ... dummies -_-" I wonder how he was able to absorb the bullets and use them against the squad, he's really strong it seems. Loads of cool shots (heh) of the parasites going down as well. I just can't help but remember him playing the piano in his boxers XD The mayor has been cornered as well, I wonder how this will end up ... surprised that Shinichi isn't playing a key part yet, but it makes sense, I mean just running into the building is pretty stupid :P Plus Uragami's words about them being killers as well is pretty true lol
Feb 18, 2018 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder how Gotou got to be this strong.
Kinda silly for the group to be following Gotou but then again they were dead anyway.
Feb 19, 2018 12:25 AM
Apr 2017
This show does intense conflict well. The school scene was good, too.
Apr 28, 2018 7:29 AM

Apr 2013
And here I was going to give the police credit for being not as useless as in other anime, but they still fucked it up. If your enemy tells you to go with him somehwere, you just shut the bloody bastard instead of following like a good dog...
Apr 5, 2019 6:36 PM
Sep 2018
Counter-Strike Global Parasyte
Apr 20, 2019 8:57 PM
Jul 2016
The most exciting chapter of the whole series, this anime sucks.
Jun 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Jul 2016
Overstayed it's welcome.
Jul 22, 2019 7:35 AM

Dec 2018
Uragami seems like the sly type guy. Judging by his actions this episode, he's gonna betray them I guess, well it's not that he's sincere to cooperate from the beginning, lol.

Yamagishi had no shame, still calling Uragami a killer after what he did this episode.

Lol that Ryouko quote that said that parasite are fragile, then the next thing that showed up is Gotou.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Nov 27, 2019 7:15 PM

Jan 2019
Episode was intense, at first I thought it was dumb with how the commander is killing off humans like that.

But as soon as I have these thoughts, the anime explains itself lol.

This parasite experiment that was created by tamura is too strong.
candies:

Dec 1, 2019 4:26 PM
Feb 2019
omg beautiful episode
Dec 8, 2019 10:39 PM
Jan 2019
This episode is so fucking dumb lmao. There are at least 4 terrible decisions that made me go full retarded. I fucking hate it when characters make dumb decisions for the sake of the plot. It's not the first time. Ep 10 and 12 already had so many dumb plot conveniences. I'm so disappointed in this anime right now.

At least it had one good thing: Uragami and some of his lines.

Also what's with that power of Gotou? Hope that they explain it properly.

Apr 17, 2020 1:17 AM
Mar 2019
lol they totally shot the civilian that the parasite used as a shield without hesitation, but i get it, their main goal is to eliminate the pests, not to secure the civilians' lives.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Apr 26, 2020 5:29 PM

Jul 2013
As expected shit just got real. The kill on the first parasite was pretty clean. After that it got messy at certain points when humans got killed. Yamagishi doesn't really give anything about it. Even if his own men got killed he seems super relaxed.

I think what surprised me the most is the fact that the parasites like Hirokawa or Gotou don't try to escape. Seems like that couple had a good time in that room lol.

Not sure what to think about Shinichis thoughts atm. With thatt flashback he had about Ryouko he somehow wants that parasites can live co existence with humans. But that's a problem because Ryouko was exception and I don't think there are many like her among the rest of the parasites.

One look at Gotou was enough for Uragami to run like hell. Gotou also had no problem with the bullets which was astonishing to see.

With that cliffhanger at the end I'm curious to see what Hirokawa is able to do.

Jul 29, 2020 3:17 AM

Apr 2020
-I just raised my fist up in the air when the shot the first woman ! Hell yeah bro!
-That guy was looking at shinichi when he was talking to Migi.
-Man this is getting intense
-Im really interested about Hirokawa and how strong he is
--AbiSa--
Feb 27, 2021 1:27 PM

Jul 2017
People got fucked up badly, chaos is everywhere as humans were acting like parasites by just consuming their lives with gunfire to survive, even sacrificing their own kind in the process to make sure extermination happens as much as possible. Quite fucked but that's the reality of the situation when desperate times call for desperate measures.
Mar 13, 2021 8:19 PM
Mar 2021
Honestly, all I have to say is what an amazing, gory, and suspenseful episode, this season just keeps getting better and better
Apr 2, 2021 12:52 PM

Dec 2020
Nice work squad.
That's some resident evil analogy. Using shotty was the best thing against those creatures. Also the parasites are too similar to resident evil 4 enemies.
Jun 25, 2021 4:13 AM

Apr 2018
Wowowow how overpowered is that man?
Even uragami got scared of him. Shinichi didn't do a shit this episode again xD Everyone is almost wiped out.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 27, 2021 7:32 AM

Nov 2009
I liked this series more when it focused on Shinichi's personal story. The police getting involved is predictable
Sep 8, 2021 9:41 PM
Apr 2021
He killed gatou at last without help of migi that scene was hilarious i loved it
Jan 29, 2022 1:17 AM

May 2020
Probably the worst episode of the series so far

The show really falls flat without Shinichi and his parasite buddy. These last few episodes really have felt a bit wasted, to the point where I dont see how this can get a very good ending with only 4 episodes left. Seems episodes 10-12 were this shows peak
Apr 15, 2022 9:01 PM

Aug 2014
I gotta say, I really enjoyed this episode. It was very intense without non of the cringy moments that we have had in the past episodes that were supposed to be intense as well.
Sep 21, 2022 11:54 PM

Oct 2021
him shooting the shotgun pellets after being shot is the most anime moment i have seen :)
Dec 3, 2022 2:27 PM
Aug 2022
gun go bam bam abma bamabm
Apr 2, 2023 7:26 AM
Oct 2022
i wonder where this is going
Jul 3, 2023 1:28 AM
Jul 2023
I like the arc of the serie! I think its so interesting :D
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» What is better? Manga or Anime?

treverse - May 13

17 by TrixCrispier »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

638 by CELEXIA_ »»
May 11, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

381 by yarwe »»
May 3, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

656 by crousu »»
May 1, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

377 by yarwe »»
May 1, 3:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.