Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 26, 2015 11:08 AM

May 2012
dem boobies
Feb 27, 2015 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
"Your bitch suit suits you well!" Good one.

That fan service episode was a bit boring. But good he rejected Miyabi. Lilith > rest

At least more action in next episode.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 27, 2015 9:44 PM

Jul 2010
Thank you based mizugi episode.
Tor is a pussy though.
Feb 28, 2015 1:49 AM

Feb 2014
Miyabi x Tor, shipping so hard
Feb 28, 2015 4:21 PM

Sep 2013
Always hated the forced confrontation between Tooru & Miyab......
i
Mar 1, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2013
I love how Imari is just part of the friend group all of the sudden...
Mar 1, 2015 10:16 PM

Aug 2013
I took Tooru's "I'm weak" as "I'm not strong enough to protect you from those that would harm you to get to me."
Mar 2, 2015 11:26 PM

Dec 2012
A lot of action in the next. The past of Tooru is intriguing.
Mar 3, 2015 6:53 AM
Mar 2013
Trippwire01 said:
I love how Imari is just part of the friend group all of the sudden...

I thought Imari saying that she now sees Toru as just a friend, completely pointless: Why would you bother telling us she once liked Toru, when we've never seen her show feelings for him? There's no point to having her say that, they should have just had her say she doesn't like him romanticaly.
Mar 3, 2015 8:56 AM

Jan 2014
this one is my favorite: "okay then, you're always in bitch mode"

AbyhapeMar 3, 2015 9:22 AM
Mar 3, 2015 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
So many Bloomaaaahh! (bloomers)
Dat epic CG carrot cut by Julie!
Imari is such a reliable sister like figure to the girls!
Miyabi is such a brave girl by saying it directly without hesitation! Salute to you!
Tooru is such a wimp!...Just because of a past traumatic incident he thinks that It could be another repeating situation to anyone he cares for.
New ED sang by both VAs of Miyabi and Tomoe.
matias067Mar 3, 2015 10:10 PM

Mar 5, 2015 9:59 AM

Apr 2011
Props to Toru for complimenting each of the girls in their swimsuits and his funny compliment about Usagi-sensei
Mar 7, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2012
Finally a beach episode! I liked the overall tone but I hate how Thor deals with people, far out he is a horrible character.
Mar 9, 2015 1:54 PM

May 2011
Nice episode with the swimsuits, but can't help but feel sorry for Miyabi. I can't really see what happened in the end as a rejection. Sure, Tor did say 'no'. But based on what we saw, it seems more like it was due to his internal problems, mainly fear, rather than the lack of romantic feelings he has for her. I get the sense that he would have said 'no' to any confession at this point in time, whether it was from Miyabi or someone else. But just my two cents.

Hope Tor can overcome his issues soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2015 9:15 AM

Dec 2011
7? So the teacher is officially a part of the group?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 15, 2015 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
The infamous beach episode with lots of fanservice.
The confession scene was alright i guess.
Mar 19, 2015 8:30 AM

May 2013
Lol, Mr. Barbarian is paying tribute to the god of muscles.
Hooray, swimsuits! (^_^)

Why Tooru? Why did you reject Miyabi? Do you not like F-cups? (T_T)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 21, 2015 6:57 PM
Jan 2015
I dont know why but I think I should be happy with this episode instead I feel so boring with this cliche bikini beach scene. Animation looks cheap too and that sensei is so annoying.
Mar 22, 2015 10:55 AM

May 2010
"Your bitch suit suits you well" Lol didn't expect that line from Tooru.

Miyabi is definitely shaping into best girl. I like how she is trying hard for Tor's sake. Imari doing the cupid role nicely.
Mar 23, 2015 6:45 PM
Jan 2015
tor should go for miyabi bcos she got t....
Mar 24, 2015 3:47 AM

Dec 2008
wow. Been a while since I saw a beach/ hot spring part of an anime I enjoyed. The intro was hilarious, the part where the one gal jumps sky high only to bow in front of the lead male and then getting hit and bleeding form the nose by bitchy bunny sensei...oh and the ecchi jokes. yup. covered meh bases.
Apr 2, 2015 5:08 PM

Aug 2014
The start was great ;O The episode was more like a good ecchi OVA and only in the end connected to the story.
And there is a new ending ;o so many endings and it is only ep 8 ;o
Thyriad-oPPailovApr 2, 2015 5:13 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 8, 2015 12:28 PM

May 2014
Miyabi won some points this episode :D Good to her. Too bad her confession ended like that.. And it also seem like Imari won't join the harem.

Is it just me or the art became a little more detailed this episode? for the sake of fanservice
Apr 16, 2015 9:52 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Bunny teacher cute in this episode. Loved her little antics when the other girls were showing off their swimsuits.

Poor Miyabi, rejected.
Based on the preview for next episode, cross fingers for Miyabi's safety.

May 7, 2015 7:37 AM

Jun 2008
Waking up? I would just have continued pretending i was sleeping.

Damn nice view though.

Personally i am in the any girl is better than Julia camp. I don't know. Maybe i hate how the show is pushing her.
Imari, Lilith and Tomoe are my top three though.
May 8, 2015 9:44 PM

Jul 2014
Words cannot explain the noises that came out of my mouth when Tor rejected Miyabi.
May 10, 2015 12:05 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that service! And boy that ending confession! Quite a lovely beach/onsen episode I must say!
Jun 12, 2015 8:12 PM

Sep 2014
CuteySylveon said:
Am I the only who is happy he rejected her ? I just want him to pick Julie cuz she is so kawaii. What is there not to love her?

I'm happy thay he rejected her, but it's only because I want him to be with Lilith. she is so slutty and kawaii!
Jun 28, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2010
Poor Miyabi-chan. :( Although I still prefer him being with Julie.
Jul 29, 2015 2:01 AM

Feb 2013
it's funny how anime has conditioned me to expect confessions to be interrupted. the whole time i was like "who's going to jump out and disrupt miyabi?", but she actually got to say everything on her mind. for that she has my respect.

of course tor gives her a half ass answer and now the island is under attack. all the miyabi we saw this episode seems like foreshadowing for her to tragically die. i don't think this show has that much balls though considering how lukewarm the fanservice was.
Oct 17, 2015 11:33 PM

Mar 2012
Meh there's really no point in harems when otp was already decided in ep 1.
Oct 26, 2015 8:07 PM
Nov 2014
Another generic ecchi shit episode.
Dec 17, 2015 4:29 PM

Dec 2013
Wow, I can't believe the confession wasn't interrupted like it usually is on this kind of show. Too bad Miyabi got rejected, but Lilith is still best girl.
PriestSlayerDec 17, 2015 4:33 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 20, 2016 3:50 AM

Dec 2012
MIYABI!!!!! You slayed that bathing suit!

Miyabi's lovely oppai.

Former best girl Imari helping current best girl Miyabi. Tears ran down my eyes because she accepts her situation with Tooru. Stupid fight the person next to you battle.

Damn it Tooru. Why'd you have to have a dark past? Fuck you dark past. You delayed Tooru's chance at true happiness right now. After this is all over, he will return Miyabi's feelings.

Dat new ED with Miyabi was FIRE!!!!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 29, 2016 10:22 PM
Jan 2011
I might be in the minority here but I really like Tor. He's just so true to his feelings, and its easy to see why the girls are falling for him. Other anime have these indecisive pro tags that stuff their face in boobs etc. but Tor is different. Instead of running away or bursting blood from his nose, he keeps his composure and tells each girl why he likes them and what makes them great. That's honestly so refreshing. He's decisive in his feelings, is not a pussy, and doesn't shove his backstory down others' throats.

I just wish that rejection was better played than it was. It was obvious that the reason Tor rejected Miyabi was because he was weak and he didn't want to lose her. Poor girl. If only she could have known how he felt. Other than that, I think he handled it with a sense of class very few other anime pro tags can match.
May 16, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2015
Poor Miyabi got turned down. She didn't have a chance from the start. So the lads in the armour are back hmm. Lets see what they are after.
Jul 8, 2016 8:02 AM

Jul 2016
AHA WTF Xd. best cause of death, suffocation from boobs. ecksde
he's complaining about it haha rip. tomoe sees omg once again he is a dog Xd she always comes in at the most convenient and perfect times. hahaha great entrance for forgiveness tomoe.
um question... how can it be true love if the person you love doesnt love you.. or so i think he doesnt. communing with god of muscle...
MISS BUNNY WANTS IN ON SOME OF THE TOORU ACTION AHA
myboooby Xd.
episode was funny af. all the sexual scenes are
imaru kinda looks like iffy imo

the amount of "stuff" in this episode is actually too fucking funny. comedy should be a tag ffs
fam_famJul 8, 2016 7:48 PM
fam fam was here. aria and shana are great. make more anime or video games for them, amarite??
^_^
Jul 31, 2016 4:39 AM

Jun 2016
Why are people calling Tor a pedo? Lol. They're in the same class and probably around the same age. Just because he doesn't pick the one with the biggest tits he's a weirdo? Lol. Anyways, loved the episode. Glad I didn't pay the terrible reviews any mind, cause I'm digging this show. Felt bad for Miyabi. He could have given her a better explanation than that! This new ending song is fuckin awesome btw
Nov 11, 2016 7:51 PM
Aug 2013
I really enjoyed how instead of the usual cliche "oh i'm about to confess my love, oh noes, someone interrupted me right as i was about to say it", instead she actually gets to confess her love and gets shot down, so i'm glad they didn't go with the usual cliche scene as a way to avoid annoying people...
Dec 2, 2016 12:06 PM

Nov 2016
Nooo, I feel bad for Miyabi, she's so nice and she had the guts to confess her love but Tor just wrecked her, wow I hope their friendship is still okay, also wish Tor to accept Miyabi... Oh my oh my, I really like this series, pretty good ecchi right there but not better than high school dxd of course haha.
9/10
Jan 17, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2016
What a tough life Tooru has, waking up next to multiple naked girls.

Having lots of girsl wearing swimsuits hanging around with him, & usual shenanigans in the hot springs.

Oh no it's that guy again, and he has brought a lot of backup with him.
Jan 29, 2017 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
So much oppai, finally some good fanservice. Luckily Bunny-sensei is in this show and did some nice boob fondling. Also I have to give the show props for actually making the shyest girl confess to the protagonist, didn't expect that. Of course he has to shoot her down for a stupid reason though, since the boring loli is the main love interest.
Sep 4, 2018 5:15 AM

May 2016
Fuck that ending...
Sep 7, 2018 7:07 AM

Sep 2014
So a swimsuit and a confession? Looks like I found my favorite episode here lol

Stark700 said:

Dem swimsuits:

Hmm not bad at all ~
Mar 9, 2019 11:46 PM

Feb 2019
i applaud her for having the guts to tell him; at least he knows and that's something off her chest. unfortunately it backfired on her :(
Jul 9, 2019 5:23 AM

Sep 2012
he called her mibooby 😂😂😂😂
Dec 26, 2019 6:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Tor is so much a bad MC wow I just want to slap him so bad
Apr 27, 2020 6:02 AM

Aug 2018
Eh?.. Is that Toru's dream about naked Lilith and Julie?..
Wait, they really just slept undressed?.. Well, good memories for Tooru.. ;P
Hm.. Why are we getting POV of Miyabi the most, by the way?.. In relation to her love thoughts and feelings, I mean.. Is it because she's the type of person who feels more inwards?.. When Lilith, for example, will just express it outwards, asking Tooru for a kiss, and Julie and Tomoe aren't really thinking about Tooru as romantic partner too much so far?.. Maybe that is the case.. Though, I feel a bit dangerous death flag here or something.. Wouldn't want for it to be so.. I'd prefer if Miyabi will be alright..
And fanservice swimsuits episode~ Nice~ ;p
I'm actually impressed, how Tooru was able to make unique compliment to each girl.. Which actually really suited every girl in particular.. You had nice way with words there, Tooru, did well.. ;p
And Imari looks very nice as well.. Wish, she'd remain for longer.. But not sure about that.. I also have a feel of death flags around her as well.. As well as she just studies in different academy.. Oh well.. Maybe there will be fanart and stuff, fufu.. ;p
It seems Imari is more understanding about lovey-dovey feelings and happenings in the air than some other girls.. Maybe more mature.. Or maybe girls are just too embarrassed being in this situation themselves..
Nice fanservice episode~ As fanservice episodes should be, really.. ;p
Bunny sensei is also in Tooru's harem.. Well, she was also trying to show off in front of Tooru before.. But I thought it's just because she likes attention in general.. But she's also into Tooru?.. Hm.. Who knows..
Oh, Miyabi even confessed?.. Damn.. Didn't expect that.. ;P Now I'm even more worried for death flags.. But maybe everything will be alright.. Wonder, what's the answer..
So the answer is no.. Well.. I guess, Miyabi was already dealing with many failures already.. Maybe it'll be last blow, or maybe just another one.. Will see.. Either way, hope she'll be alright.. But will see, how the anime goes..
A bit surprised, how many Endings this anime has.. Could Miyabi be saved by Tomoe in the end, from falling into despair?..
Well, overall, a great episode.. Even if ending is a bit sad, I don't mind it - it can go either way from here, really.. Both fanservice was really great, how fanservice episodes should be.. As well as we got huge development in relationships, not in every anime we'll see confessions till the last episode, really.. So nice episode, really liked this one..
Wtf is that ending, though.. Are people are getting killed there with guns?.. Dafuq?.. So much for rare people, who can use powers?.. You're just wasting your rare human resources who can use powers - like that?.. It's just dumb, really, unless some crazy ritual is involved or something..
Jul 16, 2020 7:41 AM

May 2018
Usa sensei looks great too!
Nov 4, 2020 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
I feel bad for Miyabi. It's a shame that she got rejected. Especially since she worked up the confidence to express her feelings to him. I personally think she's a better option for Tooru than Julie. Julie is too child-like in my opinion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

219 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

89 by collins_nwuda »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.