Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 26, 2015 11:34 AM

Apr 2010
There were all kinds of feels in this chapter. Tatsumi's death flag just went up higher.
Feb 26, 2015 12:15 PM

Oct 2014
Preview for next month

The bottom girl is from another manga.
GC-WaveFeb 26, 2015 1:24 PM
Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM

Oct 2013
This chapter was much better than last chapter. ^ could you spoiler tag that?
Feb 26, 2015 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Ferax said:
so i can see in future chapters that wave discover that his savior was bulat before he joined NR.

I think this isn't really far away from happening
this makes everything more interesting
Feb 26, 2015 3:06 PM

Oct 2014
I just realized what's worse than Cosminamon... a Cosminamon Corpse doll...
Feb 26, 2015 4:02 PM
Apr 2014
And Tatsumi proposes to Mine- smooth.

Cosmina sounds as though she'd be a huge threat.
Feb 26, 2015 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
Does anyone think that Cosminamon will attack Mine's carriage?
Feb 26, 2015 5:18 PM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:

Well, now I do! Thanks G_Spark.
Feb 26, 2015 5:23 PM

Dec 2013
Exayda said:
G_Spark233 said:

Well, now I do! Thanks G_Spark.
Happy to help :)
Feb 26, 2015 5:27 PM

Oct 2014
I wonder if we are gonna have Leone having a cool moment again, she hasnt had one since biting off Bols teigu which happened in 2012, she got reduced to a punching bag..

Feb 26, 2015 5:34 PM

Jan 2014
A spider eh? Disappointing, but what ever
Feb 26, 2015 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
I wonder if we are gonna have Leone having a cool moment again, she hasnt had one since biting off Bols teigu which happened in 2012, she got reduced to a punching bag..
Probably right before she dies.
Feb 26, 2015 6:13 PM

Jul 2007
I ship Wave and Kurome so much fucking really. I don't care about the empire or Night Raid. All I want is a happy ending for those two. Pro spoiler - It's not gonna happen ;_;

Whatever... At least make it different from the anime for the love of god. Akame vs Kurome battle was so damn predictable (and still is) that it's a shame. Spice it up a little.

On the other hand Mine is not dead (yet??) so there is some hope for a good(better?) ending. In the meanwhile Tatsumi death flags everywhere... Well shit I have no idea what's going to happen in the end :P
Feb 26, 2015 6:25 PM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Probably right before she dies.

As long there isnt any bullshit like lolantiteigu ring(unless it was part of the teigus Dorothea talked about but its still bs imo) and she doesnt have a shitty death like in the anime.

Feb 26, 2015 7:40 PM
Dec 2014
That spider is gonna kill someone. Pretty sure. I think it's Leone but I hope not. :/
Feb 26, 2015 11:25 PM

Jan 2010
i think leone will be die in the next chapter, or she will be eaten by that homonculus
Feb 27, 2015 12:26 AM

Dec 2013
shast007 said:
i think leone will be die in the next chapter, or she will be eaten by that homonculus
that escalated quickly.
Feb 27, 2015 12:41 AM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:

It would be odd for them to kill off Mine in that manner. If they wanted to kill her off that soon then they should have just let her go down like she did in the Anime to Budou rather than to some spider homunculus imo.
Feb 27, 2015 1:31 AM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
G_Spark233 said:

It would be odd for them to kill off Mine in that manner. If they wanted to kill her off that soon then they should have just let her go down like she did in the Anime to Budou rather than to some spider homunculus imo.
Agreed I doubt Cosminamon will go anywhere near Mine. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

I'm thankful they didn't do the same way they did in the anime. What happened in the anime was retarded.
Feb 27, 2015 1:48 AM

Jan 2008
Cloudy-Sky said:
I ship Wave and Kurome so much fucking really. I don't care about the empire or Night Raid.

My exact same thoughts.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Feb 27, 2015 1:57 AM

Feb 2014
To all the Mine/Mine x Tatsumi haters, all I got to say to you is:

Mine x Tatsumi for the win! Deal with it! :lol:

Anyways, this chapter was kind of depressing. You could feel the loneliness and sorrow from everyone. Poor Najenda..... I also liked how Tatsumi proposed to Mine, that was nice :)

Then the Wave x Kurome moment was great as well.

And I'm so ready for this showdown between Tatsumi and Esdeath. Bring it on!

And that Alchemist bitch is a force to be reckoned with. Her new toy looks like it's gonna cause a lot of problems.
Feb 27, 2015 3:31 AM

Dec 2013
LoomyTheBrew said:
To all the Mine/Mine x Tatsumi haters, all I got to say to you is:

Mine x Tatsumi for the win! Deal with it! :lol:
Inb4 Darklight starts complaining.
Feb 27, 2015 3:48 AM

Dec 2011
So Wave's bed smells like fish, huh
Feb 27, 2015 6:15 AM

Aug 2014
I can't wait until Esdeath and Tatsumi's confrontation of love, her trump card's gotta be something else if it's going to be better than Mahapadma.

I'd really like to get a clear confirmation that Budo is dead, like from Onest. It would suck if he just shows up in the midst of battle.

Aurusine said:
So Wave's bed smells like fish, huh

Just the way Kurome likes it...
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 27, 2015 11:12 AM

Jan 2015
So we can say goodbye to the rest members of Wild Hunt? Someone should make graves for them. And one for spare if they accidentally kill someone before they die.
Feb 27, 2015 5:16 PM

Oct 2014
Akame need some momentum before battling Kurome, yeah I can her dispatching Izou.

Sorry If I mentioned already but has anyone noticed Cosminamon has a philosopher stone in her body? What if there are 6 more monsters like her? Aka AGK version of the Seven deadly sins?

This could also mean Dorothea mightve modified a teigu making it a teigu that can revive people...

Feb 28, 2015 6:30 AM

Jan 2014
XD The author was afraid that if he kills Mine then selling manga fall. People again to complain that someone was killed. Poor kids....

White fox has balls but author not. If you really want childish happy ending than go watch naruto, bleach or fairy tail. Akame ga kill (anime version) was better than this.
Feb 28, 2015 6:47 AM

Oct 2014
Taito10 said:
XD The author was afraid that if he kills Mine then selling manga fall. People again to complain that someone was killed. Poor kids....

White fox has balls but author not. If you really want childish happy ending than go watch naruto, bleach or fairy tail. Akame ga kill (anime version) was better than this.

The anime ending was crap.
Feb 28, 2015 7:56 AM

Oct 2011
Taito10 said:

Not sure if trolling or...

The anime was beyond salvation so they could've done anything and everything and no one would give a damn about it.
The manga is not over yet so I don't know why you're already going to conclusions as if a character didn't died now, means it won't die later.

Also I'm pretty tired of this shit, you guys really can't handle Mine can you?
Now people come here only to comment about Mine, it's like no one gives a shit about the entire series, as long Mine is there = best manga ever or worst manga ever.
We could have amazing debates about what can happen in the future or about how strong a character is like how LordPerucho does, but no, let's focus on if X character will die or not and judge the whole base of the manga on that.
Feb 28, 2015 10:54 AM

Oct 2014
I was thinking about my theory of Wave and Run's teigu fusing.

Firstly I believe the author is setting people up for a showdown between Wave and Tatsumi. There is no way that Wave can beat Tatsumi the way they both are now.

In this chapter Edeath has also asked for Wave and Kurome to guard the capital while she is away. The remaining members of Wild Hunt are going raise some havoc in the capital. The Yeagers and the Wild Hunt members have had some bad blood to begin with. I feel like a fight between them is inevitable.

I think that in the fight Run's body will be destroyed and Wave will be backed into a corner (so to speak) by Cosmina. That's probably when a miracle will occur and their teigu will fuse. If you noticed the Yeager's member count didn't go down when Run was killed by Kurome so they're still due for a death.
After Cosmina is knocked back by the evolved Wave Kurome will kill her and then Izou might commit suicide or something while Dorothea Runs away only to be caught an eaten or something, idk.

I just feeling this chapter is setting us up for something like that.
Feb 28, 2015 6:32 PM

Jan 2014
Build up for the Alchemist's plan. She's sure to be sorely disappointed.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Feb 28, 2015 7:38 PM
Oct 2014
Pumkin2712 said:
does anyone think that tatsumi is now at the same level like esdeath?
well i think he is almost at the same lvl because of this i want the final battle 2 be tatsumi vs esdeath and not akame vs esdeath

my resons why it should be tatsumi 2 finish her are simple...
-hes the main(dont say akame is the main cause shes not)
-tatsumi killing her would have a greater impact on esdeath
-tatsumi already sad that he is going 2 fight her 4 real next time
-it would be better if tatsumi fights esdeath because akame turning bad ass suddenly just because she has 2 kill esdeath is just wrong

i dont hate akeme or anything but akame is just a side character for me and besides she doesnt have any conection 2 esdeath like tatsumi

ps but tatsumi and akeme vs esdeath would be cool;)
Feb 28, 2015 8:55 PM

Jan 2015
Exayda said:
I was thinking about my theory of Wave and Run's teigu fusing.

Firstly I believe the author is setting people up for a showdown between Wave and Tatsumi. There is no way that Wave can beat Tatsumi the way they both are now.

In this chapter Edeath has also asked for Wave and Kurome to guard the capital while she is away. The remaining members of Wild Hunt are going raise some havoc in the capital. The Yeagers and the Wild Hunt members have had some bad blood to begin with. I feel like a fight between them is inevitable.

I think that in the fight Run's body will be destroyed and Wave will be backed into a corner (so to speak) by Cosmina. That's probably when a miracle will occur and their teigu will fuse. If you noticed the Yeager's member count didn't go down when Run was killed by Kurome so they're still due for a death.
After Cosmina is knocked back by the evolved Wave Kurome will kill her and then Izou might commit suicide or something while Dorothea Runs away only to be caught an eaten or something, idk.

I just feeling this chapter is setting us up for something like that.

I don't see Wave and Tatsumi becoming full-fledged enemies really, even though they are supposed to be. And I doubt the teigus will fuse since Wave can already fly.

What if Night raid and the Jaegar's team up for a second to kill the rest of Wild Hunt. Honestly, I can't tell who will fight Wild Hunt though...Will it be NR or Jaegars? A major death must becoming for whoever fights them though. And NR needs to get their revenge for Lubba, but at the same time the Jaegars need to avenge Run...and I feel as though his body will be destroyed soon, but if it's by Wild Hunt, it would make it two times that he was defeated by them and that would just be mean! lol

They're concentrating so much on Tatsumi. They need to develop Akame more, she's starting to look really pathetic when she's supposed to be an unstoppable OP character. She was no where near Esdeath in their second of confrontation. It's a shame because I lover her. So I hope Akame gets a good fight with Izou then.
Just_AwayFeb 28, 2015 8:58 PM
Mar 1, 2015 12:54 AM

Jan 2010
that homonculus will eat something mine or leona
Mar 1, 2015 7:21 PM

Jan 2015
What if Esdeath runs into the people carrying Mine and she kills them but takes Mine to lure Tatsumi and Night raid into a battle
Mar 2, 2015 10:52 AM

Oct 2014
-ZET- said:

The anime was beyond salvation so they could've done anything and everything and no one would give a damn about it.
The manga is not over yet so I don't know why you're already going to conclusions as if a character didn't died now, means it won't die later.

Now people come here only to comment about Mine, it's like no one gives a shit about the entire series, as long Mine is there = best manga ever or worst manga ever.
We could have amazing debates about what can happen in the future or about how strong a character is like how LordPerucho does, but no, let's focus on if X character will die or not and judge the whole base of the manga on that.

Some people are still afraid the same deaths that happened in episodes 20-24 will also happen in the manga.

I will never understand why there was barely filler in the anime, sometimes filler /extended scenes in battles are good(see DBZ, Nardo, Bleach, OP).

Mar 2, 2015 11:07 AM

Dec 2013
GeneralEsdeath said:
What if Esdeath runs into the people carrying Mine and she kills them but takes Mine to lure Tatsumi and Night raid into a battle

I don't really see that happening honestly... Than again it is AgK, so anything is likely to happen.
Mar 2, 2015 11:20 AM
Mar 2015
So its confirmed now wave will survive and live on as an educated general to protect and change the empire from within.

Kurome doesnt seem to be dying or on a clock. It might be becasue unlike the anime we have one more level of enemies to go through before the finale with the empire.

My guess is we loose Leone fighting dorothy and neo cosmina.
Then its a perfect match of Kurome, Tatsumi and Bosseu vs Akame , Wave and Exdesu
Mar 2, 2015 1:14 PM

Oct 2011
LordPerucho said:
-ZET- said:

Some people are still afraid the same deaths that happened in episodes 20-24 will also happen in the manga.

I will never understand why there was barely filler in the anime, sometimes filler /extended scenes in battles are good(see DBZ, Nardo, Bleach, OP).

I dropped the anime right after episode 19 so anything that happened after it, I'm lost.

I did saw some people saying that the author actually confirmed that what happened in the anime was actually one of the scenarios that he was planning to do in the manga, but changed his mind later on, so I can understand the fear of the anime bs turning real in the actual manga.

But even so, seriously some people really need to hold them selves, I don't even know why there is so much hate/love going with Mine, for me she didn't had that much character development to the point that I can actually hate her or love her as if that is the only thing that matters.

The only thing that I want to see now is Budou coming back doing something but I don't think that's going to happen due to him disabling Mine like that, if he returned, that would make Mine efforts meaningless and basically a lot of fans will rage and that can make the author scared(Yes I actually can see that happening).
Mar 2, 2015 4:28 PM

Oct 2014
After some doing thinking, Kurome doesn't need to be healed because she's not sick anymore. The anime nerfed her hardcore.
Mar 3, 2015 12:24 AM

Jul 2014
Tatsumi's gonna marry Mine when she returns? D:< my hopes for TatsumixEsdeath keep keeping destroyed and rebuilt and destroyed
Mar 3, 2015 1:06 AM

May 2014
vikki7783 said:
Tatsumi's gonna marry Mine when she returns? D:< my hopes for TatsumixEsdeath keep keeping destroyed and rebuilt and destroyed

I never understood how people can hope for that? They are the absolutely worst match I could ever imagine. The kind hearted Tatsumi and a maniacal psychopath with a love for death, war and torture who supports the disgusting minister so she can kill more, basically everything Tatsumi stands against.

Mine actually suits him, with her quirky personality which is similar to his. That is my opinion at least :)
Mar 3, 2015 3:08 AM

Dec 2013
GC-Wave said:
After some doing thinking, Kurome doesn't need to be healed because she's not sick anymore. The anime nerfed her hardcore.
She was coughing up blood in chapter 50. Also her needing a nap could be interpreted as her body is still exhausted. Still the anime definitely did nerf her.
Mar 3, 2015 7:21 AM

Oct 2014
-ZET- said:

I dropped the anime right after episode 19 so anything that happened after it, I'm lost.

I did saw some people saying that the author actually confirmed that what happened in the anime was actually one of the scenarios that he was planning to do in the manga, but changed his mind later on, so I can understand the fear of the anime bs turning real in the actual manga.

But even so, seriously some people really need to hold them selves, I don't even know why there is so much hate/love going with Mine, for me she didn't had that much character development to the point that I can actually hate her or love her as if that is the only thing that matters.

The only thing that I want to see now is Budou coming back doing something but I don't think that's going to happen due to him disabling Mine like that, if he returned, that would make Mine efforts meaningless and basically a lot of fans will rage and that can make the author scared(Yes I actually can see that happening).

It wouldnt make Mine efforts meaningliness because she pretty much saved NR from getting killed by Budou.

If Budou comes back it means Tatsumi will be one defeating Esdease.

AGK episode 20-24 are good for just comedy purposes.

Gangan magazine said the deaths that happened in the anime will also happen in the manga...

Mar 3, 2015 8:06 AM

Oct 2011
LordPerucho said:
-ZET- said:

It wouldnt make Mine efforts meaningliness because she pretty much saved NR from getting killed by Budou.

If Budou comes back it means Tatsumi will be one defeating Esdease.

AGK episode 20-24 are good for just comedy purposes.

Gangan magazine said the deaths that happened in the anime will also happen in the manga...

So there is a chance that Mine will still die because of the anime or did the author really got scared to kill the character simply because of the huge fanbase?

If Budou comes back, certainly they will make him lose against Esdeath just to make Tatsumi clean the mess, but solely for the reason that Budou rebels against the corrupt Empire already makes it worthy his return and I would happily accept his death for that, until that, HE'S WORSE THAN SYURA in terms of character.
Mar 3, 2015 8:08 AM

Oct 2014
Great chapter. Damn the feels just come back right at you, rip Lubbock and damn get well soon Mine.

Will be interesting seeing the final showdown with Cosmina getting all beefed up.

Also, I still ship Akame x Tatsumi even though that will probably never happen :´(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 9:41 AM

Oct 2014
-ZET- said:

So there is a chance that Mine will still die because of the anime or did the author really got scared to kill the character simply because of the huge fanbase?

If Budou comes back, certainly they will make him lose against Esdeath just to make Tatsumi clean the mess, but solely for the reason that Budou rebels against the corrupt Empire already makes it worthy his return and I would happily accept his death for that, until that, HE'S WORSE THAN SYURA in terms of character.

Its like Takahiro wants the fans to re-watch the last 5 episodes of the anime again after the manga is done because it " clears most of the plotholes.".

Watch episode 21, the episode where Mine dies and you will see why it pissed off a good amount of the fanbase.

Budou wont work for the Capital again if he returns, Why would he do it? I hope we get a flashback of what happened after Budou got blasted off.

Mar 3, 2015 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
-ZET- said:

Its like Takahiro wants the fans to re-watch the last 5 episodes of the anime again after the manga is done because it " clears most of the plotholes.".

Watch episode 21, the episode where Mine dies and you will see why it pissed off a good amount of the fanbase.

Budou wont work for the Capital again if he returns, Why would he do it? I hope we get a flashback of what happened after Budou got blasted off.
He'd probably still work for the empire for the emperor's kid. As well as how he feels obligated due to his family's history.
Mar 3, 2015 2:42 PM

Oct 2011
LordPerucho said:

I know thats why I said, if he comes back, he should REBEL against the Empire by leading the Revolutionary Army, then a final fight with Esdeath where he dies but gives a hard time to her.

G_Spark233 said:

He'd probably still work for the empire for the emperor's kid. As well as how he feels obligated due to his family's history.

Yup, I have that feeling aswell, but since the current Emperor is just a kid that follows the corrupt Minister, I don't think it's impossible for him to go against his own history for the sake of the empire and that would make all that "I will deal with the source of the corruptness later on no matter who it might be" talk actually make sense.
Mar 4, 2015 1:52 PM

Oct 2014
Just dont let the Emperor Kid take part of the fighting, it was very dumb in the anime how he was capable of using the UT with 0 fighting experience.

One way it could is if Tatsumi vs Esdease gets interrupted because of Onest(with UT), then Tyrant Tatsumi kills Onest then he and a returning Mine kill each other.

Esdease is like half-dead and battles Akame, with Akame winning.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.