Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 19, 2015 8:45 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/360651

The RAWs are out.

The last page at the end, is it gonna be AGK version of the Homunculus?

Here is a recap what happened:

Mine is sent away to get treatment and Tatsumi says lets get married when you get better.
Tatsumi's body merged with incurso so he's kinda half incurso half human which is why the poison on the sword didn't kill him.
But if tatsumi continues to use Incurso recklessly he'll get consumed by incurso, so his limit is 3-4 more incurso use.
Tatsumi and Najenda talk about future battle with Esdeath etc. Tatsumi vows to fight with his all.
Meanwhile Leone and Akame talking to each other and akame comments on how tatsumi hasn't smiled once after escaping and on how the base looks so empty.
Leone comforts Akame and together they promise to go on a trip on a boat after tatsumi regain smile and mine returns to normal.
Switch back to Najenda feeling lonely after rabac dead.
Switch to Esdeath with wave and his waifu on battle meeting on how to handle the rebels who are near capital now.
Wave worries on how to fight with huge number of rebels, but Esdeath points outside window and says we'll fight with that (didn't show what it is).
kurome does more waifu shit like rolling around wave's bed and hugging his pillow
Switch to dorthea with prime minister talking about how she made teigu adjustments and shit
Dorthea goes away to feed modified cosmina (the girl with mic in wild hunt) who looks like a half spider now.
LordPeruchoFeb 19, 2015 8:52 AM

Feb 19, 2015 9:38 AM

Oct 2014
So that freakish monster at the end was Cosmina? Jesus, I wonder if they'll ever do a spin-off series where things actually work out for everyone... Although that does sound rather naive.
ExaydaFeb 19, 2015 10:24 AM
Feb 19, 2015 10:58 AM

Oct 2014
Whoever intercepts Izou/Cosminamon from attacking the citizens is pretty much dead meat(Leone).

Big Deathflag on her and Tatsumi, this also hinted Tatsumi might die and there wont be any wedding.

Feb 19, 2015 10:59 AM

Jan 2014
They better kill mine next chapter T_T
Feb 19, 2015 11:05 AM

Oct 2014
Scirvexz said:

Won't happen get over it.
Feb 19, 2015 11:17 AM

Jan 2015
At least Najenda actually acknowledged Lubbock dying...the sitting in front of the door scene smoking was the same as the anime.
Feb 19, 2015 11:20 AM

Dec 2014
Scirvexz said:
Y so mean :(
Feb 19, 2015 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
GC-Wave said:
Scirvexz said:

Get over my opinion.

Craftworld_MM said:
Scirvexz said:
Y so mean :(

I don't like a lot of tsunderes, she's one :s!

Kurome needs more panel, what kind of blasphemy is this?
Feb 19, 2015 11:25 AM

Oct 2014
Tatsumi can't much Incursio forever?! wat is dis shit D:<
Feb 19, 2015 11:32 AM

Oct 2014
Scirvexz said:
GC-Wave said:

Get over my opinion.

A desire isn't an opinion.
Feb 19, 2015 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
GC-Wave said:
Scirvexz said:

Get over my opinion.

A desire isn't an opinion.

Voicing my opinion, voicing what should happen next.
Feb 19, 2015 12:06 PM

Oct 2014
Well I'm satisfied, I got those Lubbock feels again....

Plus Wave and Kurome...
Feb 19, 2015 12:55 PM

Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:

The irony is if Monster Tatsumi kills a returning Mine toward the end of the story. There is suppose to be a tragedy happening among them according to the priest.

And rumors says Esdease was talking about the UT, which the chances of being a megazord increased 70%.

Feb 19, 2015 3:55 PM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Knight-Artorias said:

The irony is if Monster Tatsumi kills a returning Mine toward the end of the story. There is suppose to be a tragedy happening among them according to the priest.

And rumors says Esdease was talking about the UT, which the chances of being a megazord increased 70%.

I wouldnt take the priest prediction as a forced bad ending. I mean he just said that there was a lot of tragedy in their future but just the fact of being through all the things they've been/are going through would be considered a tragedy for every human being.
Feb 19, 2015 4:47 PM

Oct 2014
Gonna add also the same thing happening in the anime might happen in the manga(thats what Gangan said iirc), Mine and Tatsumi might die by the end of the series.

Both need each other.

Also i believe what Esdease was talking about is probably the UT aka the Megazord.

If the Megazord is canon, then Tatsumi is definitaly going to turn into a monster and we get a power rangers like fight.

Cosminamon might not be the only created Dorothea created, I expect Shura and MAYBE Lubbock to return.

Just imagine NR reaction when they see Lubbock turned into a giant bug.

Feb 19, 2015 5:21 PM

Dec 2013
I was expecting to see Stylish's teigu in this chapter.

I really hope the the thing that Wave and Kurome saw wasn't a giant gundam lol

So much wtf at that ending with Cosmina turned into a giant bug.

After thinking about it I can't imagine what Wave and Kurome saw was the gundam. It would seem really stupid for a giant gundam to just be standing the middle of the capital.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Suzune-chanFeb 21, 2015 11:14 AM
Feb 19, 2015 6:27 PM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:
After thinking about it I can't imagine what Wave and Kurome saw was the gundam. It would seem really stupid for a giant gundam to just be standing the middle of the capital.

I literally just said that same thing.
Feb 19, 2015 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
GC-Wave said:
G_Spark233 said:

I literally just said that same thing.
When?
Feb 19, 2015 7:01 PM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:

Wasnt the Gundam hidden inside the palace in the anime?

Feb 19, 2015 7:11 PM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
G_Spark233 said:

Wasnt the Gundam hidden inside the palace in the anime?
True and Wave and Kurome were looking outside the window.
Feb 19, 2015 10:22 PM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Callin it Tatsumi goes rage mode and reks literally everyone and stops when he sees his waifu mine.
Feb 19, 2015 11:15 PM

Dec 2013
Holy shit. So, Cosmina turned into a monster? Something tells me that monster is going to end up killing Dorthea.
Feb 20, 2015 2:26 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
LordPerucho said:

Callin it Tatsumi goes rage mode and reks literally everyone and stops when he sees his waifu mine.

Going to rate the manga an instant 1 if that happens
Feb 20, 2015 6:42 AM

Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:

Seeing Mine "dead"/supposedly dead would be the main trigger for Tatsumi to become a monster, Lubbocks death gave Tatsumi a powerup that put him at the level of Budou/Esdease.

Feb 20, 2015 8:21 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Seeing Mine "dead"/supposedly dead would be the main trigger for Tatsumi to become a monster, Lubbocks death gave Tatsumi a powerup that put him at the level of Budou/Esdease.

Actually I don't think Lubbock's death gave him that powerup. It was more likely the fact taht he'd just grabbed the poison barb forcing Incursio to fuse with Tatsumi's body even more in order to keep him alive.
Feb 20, 2015 8:26 AM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:
Knight-Artorias said:

I just re-read chapter 53 and Mine's epic entry and fight. She's such a boss I hope she lives along with Tatsumi.

Another death based power up would be likely but I hope it isn't her. Regardless...Mine's new tengu?...Maybe they fix Pumpkin! I loved that rifle. I can't wait for the English of this chapter to come out, Tatsumis eye looks pretty badass
Feb 20, 2015 8:28 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LordPerucho said:

Actually I don't think Lubbock's death gave him that powerup. It was more likely the fact taht he'd just grabbed the poison barb forcing Incursio to fuse with Tatsumi's body even more in order to keep him alive.

Sorry for the double post but from the chapter he got the power up because he wanted to defend Mine from Esdeath and Budou. He even says that Lubbock is dead because of him and that he doesn't want the same to happen to her so he calls for Incursio to give him as much power as possible regardless of the effect it may have.
Feb 20, 2015 8:43 AM

Apr 2008
MilviBritannia said:
Darklight0303 said:

Sorry for the double post but from the chapter he got the power up because he wanted to defend Mine from Esdeath and Budou. He even says that Lubbock is dead because of him and that he doesn't want the same to happen to her so he calls for Incursio to give him as much power as possible regardless of the effect it may have.

That is what he is thinking. There's no guarantee that is what triggered the update. Consider this. Tatsumi was poisoned severely the MOMENT he grabbed the sword. Poison that could kill even high level danger beasts. The whole fusion of Incursio with him is definitely because of that. As such you really cannot for sure attribute the powerup solely to Tatsumi deciding he does not want to lose more stuff. It would certainly make it less of a stupid asspull.
Feb 20, 2015 8:46 AM

Oct 2014
And both Mine/Tatsumi need each other, if one of them dies, it will cause the other to turn completely heart broken/emo/whatever u call it, and will also perish.

Feb 20, 2015 8:48 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
And both Mine/Tatsumi need each other, if one of them dies, it will cause the other to turn completely heart broken/emo/whatever u call it, and will also perish.

Hardly a bad thing
Feb 20, 2015 9:05 AM

Oct 2014
If it leads to Wave being the new Protagonist then agreed it wont be a bad thing.

There is a very slightly chance Esdease turns good by the end of the series, but it can be thanks to Wave and Kurome, who get to convince her.

Chapter shown she isnt as evil as people think she is, Izou, Dorothea are more fucked up in the head than her.

Feb 20, 2015 9:13 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
If it leads to Wave being the new Protagonist then agreed it wont be a bad thing.

There is a very slightly chance Esdease turns good by the end of the series, but it can be thanks to Wave and Kurome, who get to convince her.

Chapter shown she isnt as evil as people think she is, Izou, Dorothea are more fucked up in the head than her.

She's a battle maniac with fairly fucked up ways to set up said future fights
Feb 20, 2015 9:41 AM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:

Whilst I wouldn't appreciate Tatsumi or Mine dying I will agree that Wave is awesome. I am so glad they showed his fighting potential in the Manga unlike the Anime where he is there as comedy. The way he fights nightraid and that pos son of the minister (Shura i believe) is awesome.

Darklight0303 said:
That is what he is thinking. There's no guarantee that is what triggered the update. Consider this. Tatsumi was poisoned severely the MOMENT he grabbed the sword. Poison that could kill even high level danger beasts. The whole fusion of Incursio with him is definitely because of that. As such you really cannot for sure attribute the powerup solely to Tatsumi deciding he does not want to lose more stuff. It would certainly make it less of a stupid asspull.

I still dont see why it is ass pull when emotions could push you beyond your limits. It is a fairly common occurance in Animes. Regardless that isn't to say that the poison idea doesnt have merit.

Darklight0303 said:
She's a battle maniac with fairly fucked up ways to set up said future fights

We actually agree on something for once. As far as I'm concerned Esdeath is beyond going good :/
MilviBritanniaFeb 20, 2015 10:14 AM
Feb 20, 2015 10:49 AM

Oct 2014
Esdease going good would also mean Najenda will kick the bucket.

Anime Wave was such a fucking joke, we never got see any badass moment he had in the manga(owning 3 members of NR, beating the crap out of Shura).

He was worse than Tatsumi.

Feb 20, 2015 1:03 PM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:

Anime Wave was such a fucking joke, we never got see any badass moment he had in the manga(owning 3 members of NR, beating the crap out of Shura).

I just dont think that someone who has done so much wrong, tortured, killed en mass, etc turning good at any point. She may have a moment where she helps Tatsumi survive or something and dies for it but that is as far as I see it going.

Yeah anime Wave was a joke but the Manga version is pretty badass.
Feb 20, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
MilviBritannia said:
LordPerucho said:

I just dont think that someone who has done so much wrong, tortured, killed en mass, etc turning good at any point. She may have a moment where she helps Tatsumi survive or something and dies for it but that is as far as I see it going.

I doubt that any of the characters will ever be changing sides.

Poor Wave got shafted in the anime very badly.
Feb 20, 2015 4:21 PM

Oct 2014
Naruto Spoilers

Dont see why Esdease cant change as well(and realize Onest is the biggest piece of shit and worst thing to happen to the Capital). Might happen once she finds out he was the one that poisoned Tatsumi.

Its time see Wave go all out, he lost to NR because of plot(he was kicking their asses and they couldnt cut his armor).

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details, especially from another series.
ShockedDec 7, 2015 9:24 PM

Feb 20, 2015 7:19 PM
Oct 2014
MilviBritannia said:
LordPerucho said:

Im actually expecting to see Wave in badass mode when Kurome dies/is about to die (she has the biggest death flag I have ever seen).
Feb 20, 2015 8:01 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder what sort of powers Cosmina gained now...

And welp that promise.
Feb 20, 2015 8:17 PM

Oct 2014
Jarkzy said:

Im actually expecting to see Wave in badass mode when Kurome dies/is about to die (she has the biggest death flag I have ever seen).

Leone?

Feb 21, 2015 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
Jarkzy said:

Leone?

Nah Tatsumi has the biggest amount of death flags at this point.
Feb 21, 2015 6:57 AM
Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:
LordPerucho said:

Leone?

Nah Tatsumi has the biggest amount of death flags at this point.

Kurome with all that "drugs" thing its pretty much dead already
Feb 21, 2015 7:41 AM

Oct 2014
The only way Kurome could survive is if Wave finds out about the Priest that has haxx healing powers.

Mine is immune to death flags if she doesnt return to the Capital.

It might be Izou/Cosminamon/Dorothea vs Leone/Akame/Tatsumi

From a story standpoint, Izou should battle Najenda, to avenge Lubbock u know, but he is gonna face Akame because he is a swordsman.

Tatsumi would face Cosminamon and Dorothea would battle Leone.

Feb 21, 2015 8:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I dunno what to think anymore with this manga....

Seeing Najenda get the feels over Rabac was great and I'm glad that the poison isn't killing Tats
Feb 21, 2015 8:29 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
I dunno what to think anymore with this manga

Nothing. Just watch the trainwreck unfold.
Feb 21, 2015 8:33 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:
I dunno what to think anymore with this manga

Lmao xD

I'm still hoping that something decent comes out of this...But if not then I'll just laugh as this manga slowly destroys itself
Feb 21, 2015 8:50 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
Darklight0303 said:

Lmao xD

I'm still hoping that something decent comes out of this...But if not then I'll just laugh as this manga slowly destroys itself

My hope for anything decent died last month. Now I'm just watching to see how far it can fall. Also hoping for some Wave love since the guy sure as hell deserves it out of everyone in the series.
Feb 21, 2015 9:36 AM

Oct 2014
again you two idiots are still here posting.
Feb 21, 2015 9:39 AM

Apr 2008
GC-Wave said:
again you two idiots are still here posting.

And you are replying to us which makes you an idiot as well o/
Feb 21, 2015 9:41 AM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:
Naruto Spoilers

Dont see why Esdease cant change as well(and realize Onest is the biggest piece of shit and worst thing to happen to the Capital). Might happen once she finds out he was the one that poisoned Tatsumi.

Its time see Wave go all out, he lost to NR because of plot(he was kicking their asses and they couldnt cut his armor).

Naruto Spoilers

On the other hand Esdeath's desires are limited to battle, torture and Tatsumi.

Wave is definitely one of my favs in the series. I hope he joins the good guys eventually since he definitely doesn't deserve to die. He is basically the Jaeger version of Tatsumi.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details, especially from another series.
ShockedDec 7, 2015 9:25 PM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.