Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 9, 2018 3:55 PM

Mar 2016
only in Japan you can sleep with a really close person of your age and opposite gender that has a crush on you and do nothing

wait, replace Japan by anime

ps : gg Utaha for getting the place of best girl of the series instead of Eriri
bonjour
Mar 14, 2018 3:07 PM

Aug 2017
I liked this episode and Utaha a lot.
Apr 11, 2018 10:29 PM
Feb 2018
Utaha is now the best girl thanks to this episode.

One more step and it could've been hentai.

Jul 10, 2019 5:22 AM

Sep 2012
Misuta-Kitsune said:
OMFG!!!

*insert sound of Aki screaming.... it made me laugh so hard. :)

i laughed hard to

new she should show it to eri to see her hilarious reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

she is so bold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sugram22Jul 10, 2019 5:25 AM
Dec 5, 2019 6:53 AM

Feb 2019
An episode focused on Utaha-senpai. I really liked the episode and it changed my opinion on Utaha-senpai and basically made me like her more. Although I gotta admit I don't much understand what her problem was with Tomoya. Was she angry because he refused to read the final draft? That feels a bit off. Seems like I'm missing something.

But how they met is so drama-like, a fan finding out one of his favourite authors is his senpai. The Utaha-senpai with Tomoya six months ago is really different from the Utaha-senpai now. She seemed much more normal.

I do think that's actually a good plot change. Although I'm not sure how they changed it. Theoretically it's good. Also I like Tomoya's point about characters that are flat but then suddenly they're cute for just one moment and then back to flat makes the cute moments all the more precious.

But the icing on the cake was the post-credits. Was not expecting that angry and pouty expression. MEGUMI IS TOO DAMN CUTE. So I guess she did feel annoyed that Tomoya left her there. BUT AGAIN THAT POUT WAS TOO CUTE. This was what Tomoya was talking about.
Sep 9, 2020 7:36 AM
Aug 2020
Ah yes my favorite episode because of Utaha's thighs and the special part her foot XD (Don't mind my fetish Lmao).
Sep 10, 2020 11:03 AM
Jan 2019
Drake_Nate1345 said:
Ah yes my favorite episode because of Utaha's thighs and the special part her foot XD (Don't mind my fetish Lmao).

What the fck actually happened here? Why is Utaha mad at Aki suddenly?
Sep 26, 2020 9:48 AM

Aug 2017
This was a completely Utaha focused episode.

So, Aki first met Utaha at a book signing event!

When did Utaha fall for Aki??? It seems like she was already in love with him when she was asking him about his feedback on the last volume of her Novel.

I didn't notice this before but Utaha is hella cute and her flustered expression is GOLD!!

Lol that hotel scene "Please make a man creator of me" XDXDXD!!

Tbh, the new alternative plot proposed by Aki seems much better than the original one.

Now, lets talk about the most important part of this episode - The Fan-service scenes. Those cleavage scenes and the scenes where Utaha was wearing stockings with the panty shot were GOLD. Idk how Aki controlled himself XD!!
Also, good job on getting that Picture Utaha!!! I'd love to see Eriri's reaction after looking at it!

At the end we get to see Eriri's typical tsundere behavior of stalking Aki and Katou on their date.

Katou's pout at the end of the episode made my day.

Nov 16, 2020 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
Enjoyed the episode overall, though was 100% confused up until the final five minutes.

Wasn't sure if it was a flashback, or a dream. Wasn't quite sure what was going on, until the end kind of put things into perspective.

Nevertheless, great fan service. Very hot.
Jan 15, 2021 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
Good episode and it was nice to see the show focus on Utaha's character and her past with Tomoya, as well as the conflicts that the both of them had back in the past and the present too. Tomoya finally began to think like a creator and managed to make Utaha believe in his vision to a degree, as she adjusts the script according to what he believes would be suitable (going for multiple routes by keeping her route as well as adding another route with a more satisfying ending for Meguri's present character), even if it was weird that both were having such intense conversations and workload while just working in a hotel room with only bathrobes on. The pic at the end with Utaha teasing Tomoya like that with the #MorningAfter photo was gold, I could only imagine the reactions it would get from Eriri if she got sent that lol.

Also, Megumi finally showed a side to her facial expressions that was never seen previously. Discontent. She got stood up so suddenly by Tomoya as he ran after Utaha worried about her, and while trying to play it off like she was cool with it, the drawing of Eriri and the pout of her after told the story. Good moment there for her.
Feb 14, 2021 6:23 PM

Sep 2020
This anime is so fun I can barely see time passing by, lol.
Good episode.
May 14, 2021 10:29 AM

Jun 2020
Some flashback when Tomoya and Utaha were still as close as ever

This episode was heavily based on Utaha and I completely adore it, I love how they focused her on this episode, And of course, sharing a room in a hotel can't get better than this with some shower scenes I've seen enough I'm satisfied moving on, Utaha became really close this episode and when they were alone in the room, The way she comes up with the plot is really misleading but really amusing

A little picture that Utaha took a quick photo of lol, Megumi didn't get control of herself there lol oh my a huffy face that's priceless, ah pouting face? even better.
Jul 6, 2021 12:04 PM
Apr 2019
Finally a saekano ep I really liked... wish there were more ecchi scenes though....
Jul 18, 2021 8:10 AM

Jul 2015
I'm glad mr.Ethical aka Tomoya declined reading the last volume in that flashback and told her to have more confidence in her work. Only a true otaku like Tomoya can work passionately on the dating sim plot with his only-bathrobe wearing senpai while they are alone spending the night at the hotel. I can already sense Eriri's mad twintail attack if she ever finds out about this.

Jul 20, 2021 9:25 AM

Aug 2018
Alright I have to say this ep is one of the best so far. Utaha's kawaiiness went full force this time, and nice backstory too.

Also the last scene had me go WTF that came out of nowhere hahah.
Dec 26, 2021 2:36 PM
Dec 2019
Good message, good music good everything, ruins the whole scene with fanservice
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
May 14, 2022 7:54 AM

Nov 2019
Only the mc has the power to have a date, then meet up with another girl later under a different context yet have the Otaku and real life context run parallel and sleep over like she's the only girlfriend. FeelsGoodMan
May 25, 2022 9:31 AM

Jan 2021
DID THEY FUCK DID THEY FUCK DID THEY FUCK DID THEY FUCK

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

Jun 21, 2022 6:50 PM

Feb 2014
Welp, Utaha prolly got herself a shit ton of new fans after this episode.
Jan 21, 2023 5:17 AM

Aug 2020
Utaha on the move, she definitely is thinking about him. Lol at seeing her so flustered when her agent set them up for sharing a room. And that picture at the end, poor Tomoya.
Jan 30, 2023 5:50 AM

May 2020
Guy did nothing wrong declining Utaha's proposal of reading the drafts of final volume, but I mean he's a harem protag so you can't blame him, Utaha, if he didn't get what it really meant to you. Guess now we know how Mr. Ethical name came to be.

But better late than never, giving an answer and alone in a hotel room at that. Also bear in mind they did NOTHING but modifying the script for the dating sim all night and I repeat NOTHING.

Utaha putting stockings animation >>> total budget of all episodes yet
Jun 18, 2023 11:51 PM

Sep 2018
God, that soundtrack with the cat meowing is getting on my nerves, initially I thought it was my damn cat outside my door. Kato's theme?
Jul 23, 2023 3:37 AM

Feb 2018
lmao those random close up booba shots, sheesh.

This episode was way too suggestive xD

That scream at the end was great lmao.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 6, 2023 6:59 AM

Oct 2022
Ok, Utaha gained massive points for me with this episode... lowkey hoping for them to get together now.
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Aug 2023
the last part was mindblown

ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏ๏ผ็งใฎๅๅ‰ใฏใƒžใƒซใƒใ‚ถใ‚ฏใงใ™๏ผ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏ๏ผ็งใฎๅๅ‰ใฏใƒžใƒซใƒใ‚ถใ‚ฏใงใ™๏ผ
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

163 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.