Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 25, 2015 8:19 AM

Oct 2008
EPIC #MorningAfter pic to tease Tomoya...ahahahah
OMG! all those sexual innuendos!
And the Epilogue It's the first time that we've seen Kato with that priceless huffy expression face even though she denies it.
matias067Feb 25, 2015 8:23 AM

Feb 25, 2015 9:38 AM

Oct 2008
Rebelhero said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
So the producer is begging people to watch this specific episode of the show and the impression is it must be some major game changer episode that lifts it up out of pure mediocrity when really all it is just some dumb fanservice stuff. Why am I not even remotely surprised, it's always a lowest common denominator thing in these cases like every single time. Anime just has nothing this season, like absolutely nothing. Not even a mere hint of creativity or entertainment or something even remotely off the beaten path aside from some second halves of some things and carryovers from Fall. Really brutal.

Also voice acting now apparently means screaming absolutely every single dumb line (and this script is REALLY dumb) at your co-star like Matsuoka which is totally not annoying to listen to at all after a minute or so. I'm beginning to see why a lot of people don't like this guy much, he really doesn't have any range and is just starting to become annoying the same way Yuki Kaji is for very similar reasons of just being loud and annoying a lot of the time in his roles.

For every aspect of WA2 that felt so genuine when it came to the characters and their interactions and where so many anime that try to do romance anime fall incredibly short this is about as insincere as they come. What the fuck happened to this author that seemingly turned him into another dime a dozen LN author who just seems cynical and way to self-impressed with their own mental masturbation.

And honestly this shit that tries to be so bloody serious and self-important over discussing the merits and demerits of moe characters and otaku stuff all while fanservice stuff is happening on camera is just pathetic. Like every fiber of my being is screaming that these disparate elements should not be going together like they're trying to make them in these anime yet studios keep doing it and for some reason people actually seem to like it and think it's quality storytelling and character development and it just boggles the mind.

Why are you still watching then? all you do is complain, enjoy it or move on! Don't waste your time.

This was the best of the show so far though. I enjoyed it and that picture before the end had me biting my knuckles to avoid waking anyone up while i laughed my ass off.
And the scene after was pretty funny too!

cuz they are the critics!

For every Liker...there's a Hater

For Each amount of Appreciation there's an equivalent amount of Critization. haha!

Feb 26, 2015 10:01 PM
Jul 2018
The first half was boring but the second was amusing. Utaha getting possessed was my favourite thing to watch. Kato finally makes an expression!
Feb 28, 2015 10:30 AM

May 2012
the show was OKAY. but not the best. the characters are plain too.... except for the amount of moe but wth..
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Feb 28, 2015 3:42 PM

Feb 2013
At first I was a little concerned about the lack of Katou, but the episode turned out quite nice with 100% focus on Utaha. So I guess "that's" why she calls him Mr. Ethical.

Took a while for me to figure out which parts were flashbacks and which parts weren't. The hotel thing was not part of the flashback.
Feb 28, 2015 8:01 PM

Aug 2011
kato's pouty face...she is best girl u.u
Feb 28, 2015 8:11 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
That Katou "angry" face was surprising. She was cute even when angry LOL

luckymouse17 said:
when i'm almost fallen to utaha, katou strike me back with her angry face, i think i would never leave katou from my head anymore..

Just come to the dark Utaha side, she is hot and erotic y'know.....:)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 1, 2015 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
The narrative time rekindled my interest, maybe because it clears my doubts about some points that seemed strange, though I can not very well say it was my fault or short stories before.
The fact is that today it is much more usable and engaging the episode.
Funny and not annoying performance of Aki-kun, as well as those of the rest of the cast.
Drawings dripping CG everywhere, prefer if the A1 would reduce somewhat this contribution, it is annoying when it used on the characters.
Sets and soundtrack more than good as quality and catchiness.

Maerow said:

Literally perfect.

I agree !
Mar 5, 2015 2:09 AM

May 2013
It was nice to finally see the backstory between Utaha and Tomoya.

I think they should of cut down the fanservice a bit but overall a good episode, with the meta going on during the talk about the past and stuff.

Katou at the end. omg 2 cute
Mar 6, 2015 10:00 PM

Jun 2014
I don't freakin know why I was so confused this episode. Okay so this shows flashback of Tomoya and Utaha meeting. I seriously must have missed something because I forget why Utaha was upset with him. Was it because he was on a "date" with Kato? And I saw a subtitle say "it's been six months".

WHY AM I SO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS TIMELINE WHAT IS HAPPENING . I clearly am not paying attention.

I dunno I'm getting bored though. Meh.
Mar 10, 2015 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
Utaha is best girl.
Mar 14, 2015 10:06 AM

Jan 2011
What the hell, I suddenly had to use my brain for this show.
Dem expectations are rising.
And wow, 2 kins of plot in this episode! (◕ᴥ◕し)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 15, 2015 12:50 PM

Mar 2012
Utaha took an entire episode to take the lead...then Katou pulls even with less than a minute of screentime. This about sums up the way the series is going. At this point Eriri and Utaha both know where Tomoya's heart is moving toward, on some level at least, and I suppose they're just going along because they like him just that much.
Apr 1, 2015 12:14 AM
May 2012
DID. THEY. HAD. SEX. THOUGH?!?!
Kato at the end <3
Apr 4, 2015 4:03 AM

Sep 2013
Seems like a waste to make an all-ages game when you have an h-artist in your crew.

I bet Utaha saw his morning boner.
Apr 4, 2015 10:03 AM

Jan 2014
Tengai said:
DID. THEY. HAD. SEX. THOUGH?!?!
Kato at the end <3

my thought exactly. if it's not, then he's too dumb not to get laid in that moment.
Apr 8, 2015 12:48 AM

Feb 2014
Wow. Accurate lol. I liked this episode, just the ending scenes with Utaha and Kato ;) All that shit b4 it is forgettable. Still not seeing a big appeal yet from watching this :/ I do like Kato's character tho, and Utaha this ep cuz her efforts were lvly.

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Apr 10, 2015 1:18 AM

Nov 2013
Utaha has officially become my "Best Girl of 2015".
I would second Kato.
I would love to see Eri's reaction to "that" photo.

I spent half of the time taking snaps of Utaha's かわいい expressions.
Also, I loved the part when Utaha was immersed in her work.
Kaioshin_Sama said:
So the producer is begging people to watch this specific episode of the show and the impression is it must be some major game changer episode that lifts it up out of pure mediocrity when really all it is just some dumb fanservice stuff. Why am I not even remotely surprised, it's always a lowest common denominator thing in these cases like every single time. Anime just has nothing this season, like absolutely nothing. Not even a mere hint of creativity or entertainment or something even remotely off the beaten path aside from some second halves of some things and carryovers from Fall. Really brutal.

Also voice acting now apparently means screaming absolutely every single dumb line (and this script is REALLY dumb) at your co-star like Matsuoka which is totally not annoying to listen to at all after a minute or so. I'm beginning to see why a lot of people don't like this guy much, he really doesn't have any range and is just starting to become annoying the same way Yuki Kaji is for very similar reasons of just being loud and annoying a lot of the time in his roles.

For every aspect of WA2 that felt so genuine when it came to the characters and their interactions and where so many anime that try to do romance anime fall incredibly short this is about as insincere as they come. What the fuck happened to this author that seemingly turned him into another dime a dozen LN author who just seems cynical and way to self-impressed with their own mental masturbation.

And honestly this shit that tries to be so bloody serious and self-important over discussing the merits and demerits of moe characters and otaku stuff all while fanservice stuff is happening on camera is just pathetic. Like every fiber of my being is screaming that these disparate elements should not be going together like they're trying to make them in these anime yet studios keep doing it and for some reason people actually seem to like it and think it's quality storytelling and character development and it just boggles the mind.

^This is the current state of anime, you'll have to adapt to it, why don't you try turning of your critical attitude and watch it with the intention of enjoyment, that's what I do at least.
luckymouse17 said:
when i'm almost fallen to utaha, katou strike me back with her angry face, i think i would never leave katou from my head anymore..

Just come to the dark Utaha side, she is hot and erotic y'know.....:)[/quote]
^Yes, I agree. Come to the Utaha side.
Exterria said:
Utaha is love, Utaha is life! Best girl!
This episode was hilarious!
And Aki asking for "Make me a man" was funny!
This anime is underrated. This needs much more love from the fanbase though :l

Can't wait for the next episode!! :D

"Underrated", don't make me laugh, this is the 2nd highest selling anime of the previous season ya know?
Death Parade is something that is actually underrated.(very few number of sales)
KapengBarakoApr 10, 2015 1:32 AM
May 8, 2015 11:31 AM

May 2012
Lol that ending! That was pretty fun.
May 8, 2015 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
Dat scream before ED xD

Also poor Katou, but her pout face is so cute xD
"Signature removed"
May 8, 2015 9:44 PM

Feb 2015
Kato angry face pretty cute ahahaa -3-
May 11, 2015 2:20 AM

Sep 2013
Utaha-senpai, best girl! This episode was so funny xD
May 19, 2015 1:16 AM

Aug 2011
Kato best girl
May 22, 2015 11:34 AM

May 2014
Utaha is definitely the best girl. I'm so glad we had an entire episode focusing on her ^ ^
May 29, 2015 1:18 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
damn enjoying these romcoms is like an double-edged sword.

You see these cute moments that are really sweet in anime. Especially in romcom, a slowly growing relation with an love interest, whilst in the most time it takes time for the character to accept fact for themselves. Nevertheless they are really cute and sweet..
Serious romance anime have more drama and have less "cute moments" but they are much sweeter. Because in most of them there couples are faithful, loyal and happy just being by the side of the loved one. Even if there are times where chracter thinks staying with the loved one will cause other side to suffer more. Yet they are faithful and truly loving each other. And thus usually end with an good end..

And that is the good enjoyment of romcoms or romance anime itself. As long you manage to immerse into anime and not compare it to reality..

Yet.. once that immersion passes.. and you start comparing it to reality. Then you start seeing how in reality relationships usually tend to mean benefits, singular night funs, a lot of cheating, using for gain and simply unfaithful and quickly breaking relationships... and in most case rather than relationship it's just constant lust..

-.- well sad and disgusting.. lack of morals and simplicity for self-pleasure is just mortifying.

...and once you watch too much romance anime and build your morals slowly from them.. well.. the whole finding love of the life and loving someone forever like mostly in anime.. it just starts to crumble. Well gz for me. 4ever alone, who shalt live til the dayz of evolving to the wizard, but b4 that transformation happens. It all shall halt and get devoured by darkness and fall into deep void.

Anyhow.. this anime is generic romcom but I like how smooth it feels. Loved how Utaha teased Aki. Typical kinda-ish harem romcom, because seems most of the main character have feelings towards Aki. My biggest question shall be whenever Aki himself has serious feelings towards any of the main female leads. I though Katou at first. but from the looks of it Aki looks at Katou as heroine material for game, rather for life itself.
Jun 2, 2015 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
vaikepois said:
damn enjoying these romcoms is like an double-edged sword.

You see these cute moments that are really sweet in anime. Especially in romcom, a slowly growing relation with an love interest, whilst in the most time it takes time for the character to accept fact for themselves. Nevertheless they are really cute and sweet..
Serious romance anime have more drama and have less "cute moments" but they are much sweeter. Because in most of them there couples are faithful, loyal and happy just being by the side of the loved one. Even if there are times where chracter thinks staying with the loved one will cause other side to suffer more. Yet they are faithful and truly loving each other. And thus usually end with an good end..

And that is the good enjoyment of romcoms or romance anime itself. As long you manage to immerse into anime and not compare it to reality..

Yet.. once that immersion passes.. and you start comparing it to reality. Then you start seeing how in reality relationships usually tend to mean benefits, singular night funs, a lot of cheating, using for gain and simply unfaithful and quickly breaking relationships... and in most case rather than relationship it's just constant lust..

-.- well sad and disgusting.. lack of morals and simplicity for self-pleasure is just mortifying.

...and once you watch too much romance anime and build your morals slowly from them.. well.. the whole finding love of the life and loving someone forever like mostly in anime.. it just starts to crumble. Well gz for me. 4ever alone, who shalt live til the dayz of evolving to the wizard, but b4 that transformation happens. It all shall halt and get devoured by darkness and fall into deep void.

Anyhow.. this anime is generic romcom but I like how smooth it feels. Loved how Utaha teased Aki. Typical kinda-ish harem romcom, because seems most of the main character have feelings towards Aki. My biggest question shall be whenever Aki himself has serious feelings towards any of the main female leads. I though Katou at first. but from the looks of it Aki looks at Katou as heroine material for game, rather for life itself.

Agreed although isn't that the reason we turn towards rom-com in itself? To escape from the boring or sometimes disappointing reality of real relationships? Even if it's for a little while we can think or fantasize about the same thing happening to us XD

And about the last part, I'm hoping they address that problem in S2, Aki really seems to look at Katou as someone that has to be molded into his idea of what a perfect heroine should be, in the manga he actually comes more out as a jerk as he harasses Katou, sometimes almost crossing the line into outright sexual harassment. Overall props to the anime director for managing to up the cuteness and innocence of their relationship, taking off some of the creepiest parts.

I want to know what are Katou's thoughts on the matter and hope they explore her personality and thoughts more in depth, then again some of the people that have reviewed the light novels have told me to expect forced drama so no idea.
Aug 24, 2015 4:32 AM

Dec 2008
Wow for a guy with so much rom insight, he is dumb as fuck. BUt in hindsight, its easier to examine things from afar. AND WOW... HE SCREAMS LIKE A BITCH! lol
Sep 13, 2015 3:50 AM

Aug 2014
that fake sex scene :D rotfl "intense night" my ass ! :O
I wonder why she made this photo (maybe to show Eriri?) ;o where did she put his hand? :D:D:D
at the start of episode I didn't know what is going on, the flashback should be more obvious
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 23, 2016 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
wow.. two episodes ago I was so sure Kato was the best girl but damn after this.. my feelings are wavering man!. Utaha's really just as much interesting and what's more she's older! I always prefer older girls. Anyway if we had an episode centered around her maybe one that is centered on Eriri will also come.
Jan 29, 2016 1:53 AM
Dec 2012
It's like this whole episode is dedicated to Utaha-senpai. Those fanservice mannnn.
Looks like the Darkness possessed Utaha-senpai again, those yandere eyes. Poor poor Ethical-kun, the photo of two of them on the bed is too much for him.
Feb 4, 2016 3:59 PM
Feb 2015
Very good episode, LMFAO at the fanservice

#MorningAfter
Feb 8, 2016 5:18 PM

Apr 2015
Utaha man damn...just damn.

Those stockings and that picture ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 10, 2016 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
Tomo was just about to say that manly line again.
But seriously Utaha-senpai, her body can kill a hundred man.
If it were not the fact that she was in the zone of her work.. erhemn.
That picture she took at the end was hilarious, she is one cheeky girl that's for sure. XD
OHhhh... that expression on Megumi's face is ohhhhhhh. *faints*
Aug 8, 2016 7:18 AM

Apr 2016
The episode was really great! Utaha is superb and also is the picture she has taken. I was crying out of laughter... :D
Oct 11, 2016 8:25 PM

Jun 2013
up to this point it is a very close battle between kato and utaha for the best girl, while eriri has a whole lot of catching up to do
Oct 17, 2016 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
Nice Utaha episode, she is a pretty cheeky girl and the fanservice was nice to look at :3
Nov 24, 2016 11:00 PM

Sep 2014
Wow It pretty much impossible to choose between Utaha and Katou :S
Nov 30, 2016 7:57 PM

Jul 2014
Utaha, Katou <3

It's very difficult to choose only one girl in this show :/
Jan 26, 2017 8:31 AM

Apr 2015
A Good Episode Focused On Utaha...........
Feb 24, 2017 11:55 PM

May 2014
Best episode so far. Good backstory, funny how he said it was 6 months ago as if it were a long time and I'm sitting here going "Only six months!?" I felt we got some serious development this episode, and it really fleshed out Utaha's character. Sadly, I feel that this development is going to end up nowhere or turned on its head, because that's what anime harem romcoms like to do.

Katou's 'huffy expression'' and pout at the end were truly glorious.
Apr 10, 2017 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
That bed shaking scene drives me nuts LMAO.

Apr 21, 2017 7:28 AM
Nov 2015
Why is Utaha so perfect? She actually snuck in naked to take a pic (blackmail?) while he was asleep. And the dude is such a wuss. Wasted girl on a shitty harem.
Jun 4, 2017 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
A great episode. Pretty much an Utaha episode. That morning photo had me laughing.

Utaha was going to be my favourite till the after credit scene in which Kato overtook her. She was too cute.

Jun 17, 2017 9:30 PM

Oct 2011
Is there really no gif of Utaha putting on her stockings in this thread? Where are these gifs when you need them D:
Sep 3, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2014
I really liked this Utaha-centered episode.
We learnt more about her backstory together with Tomoya and she also expressed her feeelings through the visual novel's character. Looks like Utaha noticed that she's still living in the past and that a newcomer (Megumi) is taking Tomoya away from her.

She was incredibly sexy and her dressing scene was gorgeous! I also liked her blushing when the editor left her alone with Tomoya. Utaha is both cute and sexy. Nice! :3

That picture she took when Tomoya was asleep and his scream when he noticed. lmao

Meanwhile, Eriri was smart and caught a rare facial expression from Megumi. Good job!
Oct 2, 2017 9:54 PM

May 2011
Utaha is such a tease! She turns an alright concept into an enjoyable show. Her chemistry with Erieri always makes me grin ^^.

The entire main cast so far are likable individually, and together. It's great none of them really overlap either. Kato's clean slate, blunt, yet calming demeanor. Eri's tsundere and fragility. Utaha's quirks (best xD), and reliability. Tomoya's eccentricity and vision. Seems like there will be a musician as well (OP).

Now that a decisive plotline/intro has been reached, I'll have seconds, extra sugar please.
Dec 22, 2017 7:33 AM

Oct 2017
RiukixD said:
Is there really no gif of Utaha putting on her stockings in this thread? Where are these gifs when you need them D:

Something like this?

You're welcome... ;)
Dec 22, 2017 11:11 AM

Oct 2011
Misuta-Kitsune said:
RiukixD said:

Something like this?

You're welcome... ;)

Saved, thanks. :D
Dec 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2017
OMFG!!!

*insert sound of Aki screaming.... it made me laugh so hard. :)

I would have been be só bummed not having woken up to that..... ;)

The first half of this episode seemed to promise a whole new depth and direction for the show, which would have been welcome.
Turned out to be only "skin deep" though...
MC (Aki) still pretty annoying (and seemingly immensly DIM????)...

I've come this far so I will probably finish this series, if only for Katou... (and OK,... maybe a little bit because.... Utaha ;) )

Misuta-KitsuneDec 22, 2017 12:35 PM
Jan 11, 2018 9:32 AM

May 2015
JUST LOOK AT THOSE BOOOBS!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

163 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.