Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2015 4:28 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very nice second episode. Blonde lady with her lactating breasts was quite erotic.

Then we had the mom masturbating and sex with son which was HAWT! She was sexy but also very cute <3
Turns out she was step mother though so it's not incest.

And their cafe doesn't have to close down. I am happy for them :)

And glasses lady's fantasy was soo perverted (///▽///)
Sep 25, 2015 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:38 PM
May 6, 2016 5:06 PM

Oct 2015
I was ready to give this show a 7/10 but then................

They did what I was fearing the most: random sex with random men...

Thanks for destroying my mood!
TechOtaku-hMay 6, 2016 5:27 PM
Oct 15, 2017 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
"Come to think of it, papa once said: "The bigger the c*ck, the tighter Sakurako's ***** gets that sucks it like a magnet."" This one line made no sense to me (the magnet part, to be more specific). I've noticed hentai is filled with nonsensical lines (though it's possible the translators are just taking liberties, which is probably what I'd do if I was a hentai translator). And like the previous episode, I was unsure as to what happened (besides seeing people sleep together). Also, I wonder if that carrot that was used to pleasure that girl is going to be used to make a meal.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitozuma Cosplay Kissa 2: Hitozuma LoveLove - Cosplay OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Mar 9, 2011

3 by Raymond_Bermea »»
Dec 22, 2019 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.