Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 7, 2015 7:00 PM

Feb 2013
YEAH! Headshot from the back! I was like "come on, shoot", then she did!

Um... nice bush (seriously, who put that there?)
Mar 8, 2015 1:18 AM

Jan 2014
Alektra is sorry? o_o
Ange is still dabes<3
Mar 9, 2015 1:58 AM

Dec 2012
Yep, called it. Salia got some of the D and straightened up. I'm disappointed in her, she lost her yuri ways. I knew Ange would shoot Embryo, but those headshots were total wins. Daaaamn, trying to steal her away like that. I wish she would have thought of Hilda instead of Tusk, but what can ya do? Embryo is really interesting, "dramatic!" Jeez, it sounds like now he's falling for Ange.

Also LMAO @ Sylvia, holy fuck I hope she's the naked foot stool for Ange in the new world order.
Mar 29, 2015 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
Finally after being behind for a month, i'm back on this :)

Gonna finish this in one go so let's go!

First off what an opening scene. I thought Salia really killed Ange, but it seems we're too early for that :P

Lol Momoka's Light of Mana power shows her pantsu and all XD

Momoka putting that pantsu to Ange :)

Seems Salia got a little love from Embryo and already she's all over him. WTF come on Salia your better than that.

It seems she still loves naming these super attacks like she's some idol XD

Stealth Rose Triangle? :P

Same with Chris and Ersha.

Looks like Sylvia was still alive and now torturing poor old Riza.

I do admit Salia and other's uniform looks cool like Lelouch's Zero Outfit :D

Aura seems to be alive so far. I knew Ange would pull the trigger without hesitation.

But damn this Embryo guys seems invincible. Damn you for making Ange do all these things without her permission. Glad at least Tusk as able to get her first kiss.

Wow seems we now know how Alektra's arm got ripped from the first place. He wants to destroy Embryo, yet i she still have feelings for him.

Seems Ange is the only person who can resist he's manipulation.

Good stuff! Seems we also gotten another new scenes in the OP/ED.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Mar 31, 2015 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
Ugh, Salia, get reckt. Go back to being a mahou shoujo you dumb dumb.
Apr 16, 2015 6:08 AM
May 2012
LOL, this Embryo should be really put down. I mean, the only thing good about him is his voice (Minato or Iruka-sensei??) and that he let us know that Ange has pink you know what I mean :3 I am just glad that Tusk kissed Ange first.
That bitch Sylvia. Riza should have killed her back then. Alektra, you liar.
May 24, 2015 1:26 PM

Jun 2013
God Embryo just needs to die
May 24, 2015 4:13 PM
May 2015
Yea ok this show is falling apart. Theres no flow to the story, its just plot twist after plot twist.
I actually liked it at first but then things just got out of hand. Show has gotten illogical and its completely a mess.
EL PSY CONGROO
Jul 15, 2015 6:02 AM

Aug 2013
Where is Tusk ? Somebody needs to kick that filthy god's ass. XD
So his real identity is a playboy.. okay.
Nov 8, 2015 10:31 AM

Oct 2010
Embryo got himself quite a harem. Manipulative bastard, he is good with words too. Still, Ange was being badass this episode. She is now more cool and collected. She hears out the characters and then quickly decides.

Ange's sister is freaking annoying. Think she is beyond redemption. Also, felt bad for Riza. Why didn't Ange or Momoka tried to ask of Embryo to stop it, seeing that she is a DRAGOON lady? Clearly she is gonna be whipped again as soon as that sister gets a hold of her.

Why didn't anyone tell Jill what she went overboard? Clearly that old woman with a dog didn't quite a agree with her plan, so why is everyone so quiet about it? Wonder what Hilda is gonna do...
Dec 28, 2015 10:27 PM

Dec 2012
Ah! How does it feel to get whipped by a kid in a floating chair? One thing Ange and Liza have in common.

Embryo is not a God, he is a GOAT.

Does Ange not remember that she was going to kill her brother before Embryo stopped her and did it for her? Why is she blaming him for that?

Hold the hell up? Ange has invisible nipples? That's the only explanation to her reaction after Embryo touched her.

Nice Rosalie close-up scenes. Thanks.
RobDec 28, 2015 10:36 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 19, 2016 8:30 AM

Oct 2013
Immensely interesting episode, if a bit too fast paced. Could've used a full 2, even 3ish episodes to depict the events that happened here.

I don't really understand why people hate Embryo so much. I guess MALians are triggered by mind control or something. Him and Jill are essentially the same, except Embryo knows that manipulation through love is far more effective than manipulation through fear. We don't even know what Embryo's goal, his end game is.

Confucius said:
Does Embryo have the Sharingan?

lmfao

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 1, 2016 3:00 AM
May 2010
I think they already explained it a few eps back that earth 2 or well the Mitsurugi world is in a parallel universe to the real earth. As for Embryo not helping Sylvia, I don't think he actually cares enough about her to bother wanting to help her out. She's an absolute tool, and would even if healed, most likely need to go through rehabilitation, she's prone to extreme anger and is just overly unstable, so I think he just keeps her in the wheel chair to avoid trouble, and uses her as a tool perhaps to control the country, she is after all, the only surviving non-norma member of the mitsurugi royal family.
Feb 22, 2017 6:51 PM
Aug 2014
Was really enjoying the episode up till the mind control part, not a fan of it. Still Embryo was great at manipulating everyone it seems; very fun character. No Tusk/romance was a plus too.
Apr 6, 2017 3:34 PM

Aug 2010
Embryo using some time of manipulation to make all the girls submissive to him.

As cliche as it is I'm glad Ange broke out of it thanks to her memory with Tusk. Also lol at the people surprised that she didn't think of Hilda. What show are you watching? if you want yuri romance with MC; it's called Shouji Ai.
Feb 23, 2018 4:51 AM

Jul 2008
Salia is an absolute dog....no will of her own.
WolfWood37Feb 23, 2018 4:54 AM
Feb 25, 2018 12:41 PM

May 2015
Nooo kisssuuu from Ange.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2018 4:36 AM

Nov 2016
Loved it how Ange resisted Embryo 👏

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2020 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
So that dude can't die and has some weird ability that makes people his puppets. Sounds pretty OP to me, of course Ange can break out of that.
Dec 6, 2022 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
Zadion said:
Immensely interesting episode, if a bit too fast paced. Could've used a full 2, even 3ish episodes to depict the events that happened here.

I don't really understand why people hate Embryo so much. I guess MALians are triggered by mind control or something. Him and Jill are essentially the same, except Embryo knows that manipulation through love is far more effective than manipulation through fear. We don't even know what Embryo's goal, his end game is.

Confucius said:
Does Embryo have the Sharingan?

lmfao

bro you are so edgy rooting for Embryo!! I hope you didn't grow out of it in these last 6 years qq
Dec 6, 2022 12:45 PM

Oct 2013
toxicsmurf said:
Zadion said:

lmfao

bro you are so edgy rooting for Embryo!! I hope you didn't grow out of it in these last 6 years qq

I can't even remember who this guy is

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 2, 2023 9:43 PM

Nov 2017
Embryo is the harem master I guess. Interesting. Also invulnerable...

This story has gone into such weird places. Make it all make sense for once, hotties in mech suits.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.