Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 14, 2015 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I almost feel sorry for Salia this episode...ALMOST.

The funny part is how Ange messed with her. That clothes she wears doesn't suit her imo. And as for Embyro, I don't trust him at all with his plans, experimentation, etc. Didn't take long for Ange to pull out her gun on him but of course, the guy has his smooth way of persuasion..Wait for BDs for full uncensored
Feb 14, 2015 10:14 AM

Nov 2008
Embyro is a manipulating piece of shit, he most likely mind raped everyone and I'm glad Ange snapped out his mind rape because it was close to actual rape and is that blood that came from his mouth, that and him being killed and reappearing means that there are clones of him. I hope Ersha, Chris, and Salia snap out of it. Alektra herself was also under the control (and could still be to a certain extent under the control) of Embyro.

Feb 14, 2015 10:41 AM
Jun 2014
I'm relieved the rape didn't happen, go Ange!, Embryo is really a manipulative rapist bastard, hope he dies in a horrible way. By the way...where are Tusk and Vivian?
Feb 14, 2015 10:45 AM
Dec 2014
I was literally going apeshit when Ange began taking off her clothes in front of Embryo, I was like "Fuck! what I thought of the preview from last episode is coming true!" I was about to close the damn browser especially when Embryo kissed Ange, good thing that her memory with Tusk kissing snapped her out of that mindbreak :3 For ffs don't do that again please? :) I know that the staff is not that incompetent to let the main female lead get raped by the bad guy right? right? But then Fukuda is involved O_o, still IN YER FACE EMBRYO! you just can't get it on with anybody especially with Ange :P

Still could they hurry it up with the rescue? I feel like the more Ange stays at that fcking bastard's place the more likely she'll get raped

I feel that this thread will get a lot of Embryo hates lol
sonakotoFeb 14, 2015 10:54 AM
Feb 14, 2015 10:53 AM
Dec 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
I'm relieved the rape didn't happen, go Ange!, Embryo is really a manipulative rapist bastard, hope he dies in a horrible way. By the way...where are Tusk and Vivian?

Tusk and Vivian are probably chillin' by the sea lol, well i hope they were able to follow Ange when she was captured, and should be currently coming up with a plan to rescue her from that damn forsaken place.
Feb 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Mar 2012
Thank God... it did not go that route...it was a close calll but phew..... i was about to go ape on the studio for doing that.. but thank god they did not.... next week should focus on the rescue... ep 21-22 probably the recruitment and preparation for the final battle... 23-25 the final battle and epilogue/Conclusion... Cmon Cross Ange show me more :)
Feb 14, 2015 11:30 AM
Feb 2015
Ironically If anything, this episode kind of confirmed Ange x Tusk, she snapped out of her mind rape because she remembered the kiss she shared with him.
one of the most annoying cliches about romance in most action filled animes is when a character remembers someone they care deeply about as they're about to die or get seriously hurt, just to suddenly gain all this " hidden" power lol.

I doubt this episode will be enough to silence the Hilda shippers, but it's already a sealed deal in my book. The shower scene in the last episode was just silly fan service, nothing more.

With just five episodes to go, there is no time for more deep character development, it's going to be all action from here on out, and this show is not going to get a season two either, not with the abysmal ratings it's pumping out in Japan (so I've heard).

To be honest, it needs to end, It went from a sub-par time waster, to something with great potential, then down to something that needs a fast and merciful death.

I hate the fact that I must finish something because I started watching it. That's one thing I hate about my self.
DarFrostXFeb 14, 2015 11:33 AM
Feb 14, 2015 12:40 PM

May 2010
Does Embryo have the Sharingan?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 14, 2015 3:54 PM
Nov 2014
watched the raws and clearly this is a Matrix like parallel universe thing, where the embryo guy has constructed some sort of dimensional projection allow him to exist in the Ange's reality and manipulate all the matter there.

We should learn secret on how things work by the next two episodes.

REVIEW with sub:
Basically setting up the embryo's big explain his version of the world scene, build up the mystery and setup the dramatic effect of his abilities.
Clearly the guy has control over people's minds to a large degree, so if explain away with Matrix solution, then he is a program that controls the program of the subjects mines, hence capable of bringing people back from the dead.

He can easily chance the three(five) girls make them willing followers of him plus the good mad sister.
Yet he was surprised to find Ange can break his control.... but it wasnt the first time it happened.. Jill has break away in the past.
Next week we hope to get a good layout of the truth before Hilda and co went in to save Ange in episode 21!

As for the most talked about scene... it is rather provocative, it begs the explanation why it hasnt happened in the past given we were hinted Ange and Sala knew each other in the past (life) so Embryo should also exist for thousands of years as well...
It would be off that Ange and Sala knew eachother many times but Embryo didnt get involved...

My money is still on a Matrix solution to the whole thing!
To see how they wrap up the loose end is the biggest draw card for me to watch this show.

And actual series director Fukuda give us this
登場人物の誰もが、大なり少なり心に闇を持ってます。その闇を肯定されるとなかなか 抜け出せない。ジルもしかり。何故エンブリヲに籠絡されたかの理由は、まだ出してな いが。来週は本格的なアンジュのMCが…、ちょっとエッチな感じで。タスクやヒルダは 間に合うのか?
jackausFeb 15, 2015 4:49 AM
Feb 14, 2015 3:58 PM
Nov 2014
-ShadowClaw- said:
Thank God... it did not go that route...it was a close calll but phew..... i was about to go ape on the studio for doing that.. but thank god they did not.... next week should focus on the rescue... ep 21-22 probably the recruitment and preparation for the final battle... 23-25 the final battle and epilogue/Conclusion... Cmon Cross Ange show me more :)

I agree with the pacing prediction but if the show is to continue the trend in the first few episodes, it should have Embryo have his ways with Ange for the shock value.
Feb 14, 2015 4:28 PM
Nov 2012
Oh dear, that little hypnosis just gave a whole bunch of doujin artist a whole bunch of ideas.
Feb 14, 2015 6:09 PM

Apr 2014
some BDSM

i like her more now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---------------------------------------------
why do i keep liking this anime i still dont know
Feb 14, 2015 8:13 PM

Aug 2012
So Embyro is like QB, you killed one, you will see another. I think I can understand his psychological state. He has lived for too long so he got bored of everything, so when Ange resisted his hypnosis and fought back it was so refreshing that made him so exciting. He better die in agony.

And poor Salia is weak as usual.
Feb 14, 2015 9:15 PM

Jan 2015
Feb 14, 2015 10:10 PM
Dec 2014
seujair31 said:
I'm sorry, the fan of yuri.
Now Tusk is listed as a main character
http://myanimelist.net/character/111709/Tusk
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25731/Cross_Ange:_Tenshi_to_Ryuu_no_Rondo

I think Tusk was one of the main characters to begin with, although people thought that he has a supporting role, because during the 1st half of the series it focused more on Ange and the girls at Arzenal, and Tusk's character was not given that much emphasis besides from the island episode and rescuing Ange from the public execution, also the romance part between Ange and Tusk was not overly emphasized as much as during the second half of the series in addition to that the first half put much emphasis on yuri scenes which likely led some or majority of the viewers to think that Ange might go at that route in the end, the lack of screen time for Tusk was made up during the second half, its only in this episode that he didn't have any screen time..
Feb 15, 2015 12:19 AM

Mar 2008
WUT I am all for Hilda X Ange (Nanoha x Fate DUDE!)
Feb 15, 2015 2:33 AM

Jun 2013
This is turning into some kinda jrpg. what is this show

embryo more like suck a dick yo

Touyama Nao's voice is wasted on trash
Feb 15, 2015 2:57 AM

Apr 2014
SMH Too much shit had happened on this episode. After Ange break free from Embryo.. I cannot comprehend it anymore!
Ange cannot kill someone who was the creator of his own World.
lucidbrandon said:

Touyama Nao's voice is wasted on trash

She's an absolute trash anyway.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 15, 2015 2:59 AM

Jan 2012
Embryo's quite the ladies' god apparently. You know as much as I despise Ange's sister I might actually hate the idiotic dragon woman she was whipping more so I kinda enjoyed that awful display. The Ange hypnosis strip scene felt gratuitous, but certainly par for the course for this show. All the dumb Tusk scenes seemed to have found a point in it I guess, snapping her out of it. We were doing so well for a stretch of episodes there too, relatively speaking, but I find myself shaking my head in amused disbelief at what I'm seeing once more as we inch closer to the climax. Yet I can't look away from this mess. :D
animefan8800Feb 15, 2015 3:08 AM
Feb 15, 2015 3:59 AM
Dec 2013
Kirigaro92 said:
Probably on the sub.
Feb 15, 2015 4:14 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I like the details of Salia explaining how she became Embryo's bitch. Ange didn't seem amused by it in the least.

Ersha must've also gotten brainwashed thoroughly, just by the display of Embryo playing Jesus. She said she'd even slaughter humans to protect those children. How does that make her any better? >.<

Riza getting whipped by Sylvia was quite a pleasant scene. She's still a little bitch though. I bet her Oji-sama probably did her once already.

Embryo is one crafty manipulator; hypnotized Ange and almost raped her there! If she hadn't kissed Tusk earlier, this might've been over for her.

Looks like Alektra too, was once Embryo's bitch. She probably still is, even if faintly. Hilda might be able to figure out something.

Decent episode. Next one will most likely be Embryo talking more about the two worlds and stuff. Ange looks pretty evil at the end. O.o

Feb 15, 2015 4:54 AM

Oct 2008
Aaah I hate how Tusk was confirmed as Ange's love interest but still, what is with all the hate for this series? I personally have a lot of fun with it.
Feb 15, 2015 5:22 AM

May 2014
my friend told me if Ambryo rapes ange he would become THE ULTIMATE VILLAIN
AND INDEED HE DID!!! LOOOL
ange is like a slutty Japanese kim possible !!! XD
this anime is really growing on me now!!!
ZA_WAYDFeb 15, 2015 5:28 AM
Feb 15, 2015 5:32 AM
Dec 2014
I think it still is inevitable that Ange sides with the enemy even for a while, the Black Villkiss with the red outline still bothers me on the opening sequence, i mean there's no one on Salia's current team that has a Black Villkiss with a red outline, hypothetically speaking, Ange might be the one showed to be on the uniform during the preview, the one who entered the door with only the feet being shown.

Or if i'm wrong maybe it is another form of Villkiss.. still, i hope she doesn't get rape by that fucking Embryo, another episode next week with her staying near that freak makes me a little bit anxious
sonakotoFeb 15, 2015 5:36 AM
Feb 15, 2015 5:48 AM
Nov 2014
sonakoto said:
I think it still is inevitable that Ange sides with the enemy even for a while, the Black Villkiss with the red outline still bothers me on the opening sequence, i mean there's no one on Salia's current team that has a Black Villkiss with a red outline, hypothetically speaking, Ange might be the one showed to be on the uniform during the preview, the one who entered the door with only the feet being shown.

Or if i'm wrong maybe it is another form of Villkiss.. still, i hope she doesn't get rape by that fucking Embryo, another episode next week with her staying near that freak makes me a little bit anxious

登場人物の誰もが、大なり少なり心に闇を持ってます。その闇を肯定されるとなかなか 抜け出せない。ジルもしかり。何故エンブリヲに籠絡されたかの理由は、まだ出してな いが。来週は本格的なアンジュのMCが…、ちょっとエッチな感じで。タスクやヒルダは 間に合うのか?

Reportedly from Fukuda tweet
loose translate suggest the REAL mind control of Ange is unveil in the next episode... perhaps Ange would end up... lol :p
Feb 15, 2015 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
Looks like a line will be drawn between good and evil seeing that Jill's loyalty seems to be wavering. With Salamandiney, her girls, Ange, Hilda etc against Embryo's army, we kinda have an even number of powerhouses. I think Hilda and Rosalie might ditch Jill and the ship to side with Ange and the dragons. Not sure what to make of Ange's sister and Lizardia, maybe they will both make it out alive without much screentime.
Feb 15, 2015 6:39 AM
Feb 2010
Was anyone else pissed that Ange left Riza in the library to most likely be whipped again by her sister when Embryo said he wanted to talk to her?! Seriously, you can take a few minutes to undo that face mask and argue with Embryo about letting her go. Or at least put Momika in charge of her. Don't just leave her there.
Feb 15, 2015 6:48 AM
Dec 2014
jackaus said:
sonakoto said:

Reportedly from Fukuda tweet
loose translate suggest the REAL mind control of Ange is unveil in the next episode... perhaps Ange would end up... lol :p

Are you sure? google translate doesn't seem to be implying that? Although as I said its not a farfetch idea that Ange becomes an enemy for a while as long as she doesn't do it with Embryo

I think the tweet of Fukuda you are talking about is this
マインドコントロールね<MC
translate it with google means
I Mind Control <MC
sonakotoFeb 15, 2015 6:57 AM
Feb 15, 2015 7:20 AM

Aug 2013
Almost rape scene? Glad that didn't happen.

Salia is so annoying she just doesn't know when to give up.
My Candies:
Feb 15, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2013
Chelizzle said:

"I'll kill you until you die!!!-Angelise-sama,truly philosophical

More than that, it was badass!

This should please anyone who was complaining that Ange's gotten too soft as of late. She became more reasonable due to her time in the dragon's world but she hasn't lost her no-bullshit badass side.

beccca14 said:
Was anyone else pissed that Ange left Riza in the library to most likely be whipped again by her sister when Embryo said he wanted to talk to her?! Seriously, you can take a few minutes to undo that face mask and argue with Embryo about letting her go. Or at least put Momika in charge of her. Don't just leave her there.

I was kind of hoping for Ange to punch or kick to that little brat of a sister of her's...I mean c'mon, it would've been very satisfying and she would've had the time to do it. And if she hit her hard enough to knock her out-cold it could've spare Ryze from her abuse as well, at least for the time being anyway. Seriously, I'm not saying Ange should kill her or anything but I'm hoping she at least get's to hit her in the face one time before the show's end - she REALLY has it coming.

ShanaFlame said:
Hilda and Rosalie might ditch Jill and the ship to side with Ange and the dragons.

Hilda seems like a wild card now, one that might be just what Ange need's right now(not a yuri and/or romantical way so calm down shippers).
TachiiFeb 17, 2015 9:06 PM
Feb 15, 2015 7:31 AM
Dec 2014
Shaniyaz said:
I like the details of Salia explaining how she became Embryo's bitch. Ange didn't seem amused by it in the least.

Ersha must've also gotten brainwashed thoroughly, just by the display of Embryo playing Jesus. She said she'd even slaughter humans to protect those children. How does that make her any better? >.<

Riza getting whipped by Sylvia was quite a pleasant scene. She's still a little bitch though. I bet her Oji-sama probably did her once already.

Embryo is one crafty manipulator; hypnotized Ange and almost raped her there! If she hadn't kissed Tusk earlier, this might've been over for her.

Looks like Alektra too, was once Embryo's bitch. She probably still is, even if faintly. Hilda might be able to figure out something.

Decent episode. Next one will most likely be Embryo talking more about the two worlds and stuff. Ange looks pretty evil at the end. O.o

Its strange. Before, Salia's defection was the one I could not understand. Ersha has always been the mother figure willing to do anything for the kids. Chris was brought back to life. However, Salia had always been so attached to Jill and Libertus. However, now, Chris is the one I can't understand. How can you get pissed at Rosaline and Hilda for not coming back for you when you died and later disappeared?
Feb 15, 2015 7:43 AM
Dec 2014
beccca14 said:

Yeah, it is cruel, but Riza had it coming just as much as psycho sis. Remember, it was kinda Riza's plan that trick Ange to come back and have her executed (probably to make the surprise attack on Arzenal a lot easier). I am also willing to bet that Riza also engineered the situation where Ange was exposed as a Norma (probably smelled her Norma-ness) and got her mother and father killed. As a matter of fact, she had it coming even more than the psycho sis. She at least has the excuse of not knowing what was happened in Arzenal and being a crippled and traumatized loli. Riza is a professional adult and knew what was going on.
Feb 15, 2015 8:13 AM

Aug 2010
Gotta love how merciless Ange is. The way she just shot Embryo without hesitation at all was BA!!! Dat almost rape :O Tusk's kiss to the rescue XD
Man Ange's body is too damn HAWT *A*

Salia's just confirmed for Embryo's bitch XD It's amusing how she calls him Sama, Ersha calls him San and Chris with Kun lol

Riza being the M in Sylvia's S&M play was O_o! I can't believe how much they made me hate this loli imouto XD

Hope Hilda does something soon :3 And what are Tusk and Vivian up to I wonder?
Feb 15, 2015 8:19 AM

Sep 2013
Absolutely AMAZING episode :O
The animation was great.

The theme this time was not to be content with what someone gives you and live only for them even if it's God, think for yourself and live for yourself but still rely on and love others :'(

Erscha is such a psycho b!tch now, she'd kill even her own mother if it means saving the kids, you may die now.
Chris just wants friends :'( she's gonna die together with Rosalie isn't she :(
Salia is just a brat that wants love and to be accepted.

Golden hair and flaming eyes.
Pale lips and smooth skin.
Firm, ample breasts and pink ...
You're beautiful.
Not even Venus or Aphrodite could compare.
-Embryo sama's thoughts on Angelize sama's beauty.
Feb 15, 2015 8:35 AM

Aug 2012
Ange is the only good anime airing this season sigh, besides Kuroko of course

Feb 15, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2008
I LOL at the way Ange sum up Salia story. Haha..nice one girl.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 15, 2015 9:14 AM

Jul 2014
sonakoto said:
I think the tweet of Fukuda you are talking about is this
マインドコントロールね<MC
translate it with google means
I Mind Control <MC

The katakana there translates to Mind Control, and the hiragana ne probably isn't intended as i, me there so it's MC > Mind Control which theoretically means Ange will be able to overcome the mind control magic, again?[/quote]
Feb 15, 2015 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
Nice to see the reasons why Salia and the other two girls helped Embryo.
Feb 15, 2015 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
Embryo is a manipulative psycho, I hope they kill him soon.

Feb 15, 2015 9:57 AM

Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:

Erscha is such a psycho b!tch now, she'd kill even her own mother if it means saving the kids, you may die now.
Chris just wants friends :'( she's gonna die together with Rosalie isn't she :(
Salia is just a brat that wants love and to be accepted.

To be fair, their betrayal of their comrades & their joining up with Embryo was handled better than I though it would. I genuinely feel sorry for them as they simply accepted the helping hand of someone that reached out to them at the right time, when they needed it the most but will most likely end up meeting a tragic end. There's little-to-no chance they wouldn't lived to see the light of day again if it wasn't for Embryo tbh as no one back then was in a position to help them.

So, I see it more like they had no choice but to go with Embryo given the circumstances during the attack on Arzenal. Fully accepting him might be another matter but given what they knew & saw about him, it's hardly surprising. In their eyes, Embryo's the guy who saved them & gave them a better life. They might've questioned going up against their former comrades but it was a compromise they were willing to make. Also, let's not forget that neither Salia, Ersha nor Chris were subjected to racism from the outside world like say, Ange or Hilda as they lived with the normas from a very young age, so they don't share the same hatred of the mana society of those two.
Feb 15, 2015 10:54 AM

Sep 2010
I hope Ersha snaps out of it Embryo is only manipulating you guys he don't give a shit about you.

I hope Ange kills him for good!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 15, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2009
Ange was really badass this episode. "Too long" after hearing Salia's story lol. I feel kinda bad for Salia.
Feb 15, 2015 12:15 PM

May 2014
I'm not entirely sold on the writing of this episode. There's a part in which she accuses Embryo of killing people/dragons, and her brother - but did she somehow forget she was going to do that herself, with the Villkiss's beam sword?

IMO eps 6-13 were far more interesting than the current stretch, but I'll wait and see.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 15, 2015 12:56 PM

Oct 2014
Embyro is a manipulating piece of shit, so did he also banged Salia, Chris and Ersha?
Feb 15, 2015 1:01 PM
Dec 2014
Tres_Bandidas said:
Embyro is a manipulating piece of shit, so did he also banged Salia, Chris and Ersha?

Makes you wonder if that is how he got the royal families to his side. Apparently, in the 23rd century, birth control and STD immunity technology was perfected.
Feb 15, 2015 1:08 PM
Dec 2014
KazuhoYoshii said:
I'm not entirely sold on the writing of this episode. There's a part in which she accuses Embryo of killing people/dragons, and her brother - but did she somehow forget she was going to do that herself, with the Villkiss's beam sword?

IMO eps 6-13 were far more interesting than the current stretch, but I'll wait and see.

There is also the fact that Slyvia keeps alternating between thinking Ange is this great person and a monster. Remember, the last time we saw Slyvia, she was doubting what she did to Ange was the right think and screamed for Ange's help when Riza caught her. Now, she is back to thinking Ange is out to get her.
Feb 15, 2015 1:28 PM

Aug 2008
Good god, Sylvia the imouto really sucks. I don't think I've ever hated an imouto character this much up until now. Too bad Riza didn't kill her when she had the chance.

Embryo is one perverted psycho... but enough with the fanservice, please.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 15, 2015 1:32 PM
Nov 2012
Ange sister screaming out for ojisama, no doubt ojisama is Embryo. Embryo harem knows no limits.
Feb 15, 2015 2:13 PM

Jul 2012
Embryo the manipulator. Ange did wake up right after that hypnosis. I wonder how they are going to pack things up in 6 episodes? How to defeat this Embryo who seems to be way too OP.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 15, 2015 3:05 PM
Nov 2013
Sylvia is a disgusting character, I hope that bitch does soon.

It's good to know that Salia, Ersha and Chris all have reasons for joining Embryo, even if it makes me sad.

Ange has becrvsich a strong character compared to the beginning of the series, she didn't even hesitate to shoot Embryo and snapped out of his mind rape. Go Ange!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.