Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 14, 2021 11:10 PM
Jan 2021
Love itttttttt♡
Sep 1, 2021 10:23 PM

Apr 2008
Read the manga after reading the anime, and I feel like I got nothing out of it. It was very cliche and overdramatic. So many Kou encounters while Futaba was going out with Kikuchi, it felt quite forced, and I literally have no idea why Futaba continues to like Kou. I guess I'm on Kikuchi's side.
Very rushed once Kou finally confessed. Murao agreeing to go out with Kominato also feels a bit out of left field. The only cute couple that made sense was Kikuchi's friend going out with Yuuri.
Narumi was another annoying conflict character that made no sense - I wish she was made into a more positive supporting role, instead it's just a random character that goes to a random school.
I'm a bit shocked that this manga has such a high rating, leaning towards a 6/10 for me
Mar 19, 2022 10:52 PM

Apr 2020
Good manga. The characters were all pretty realistic just like the author wanted. Although I don't think I know anyone that goes to school who is as mature as these characters.
It was a fun ride after all !!
water
Apr 14, 2022 4:12 PM

Apr 2020
I remember reading this years ago & decided to reread it again for nostalgia. This is honestly my favorite work by her & probably always will be. I'm just so glad they got the happy ending they deserved, but I still feel bad for Touma lol
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Jun 26, 2022 8:30 AM
Jul 2019
Stargazingx said:
I remember reading this years ago & decided to reread it again for nostalgia. This is honestly my favorite work by her & probably always will be. I'm just so glad they got the happy ending they deserved, but I still feel bad for Touma lol

I just reread it too, realised I overreacted a lot and that Kou is actually a good guy whilst Narumi and Touma manipulated them.
Aug 7, 2022 3:15 PM

May 2010
Wow, everything after Touma's and Futaba's break up happened so fast, this final volume felt like author rushing to complete all other storylines she creater and... Meeeh, it is what it is I guess. I can't really see Kominato and Murao together in love, we never got to see her get over sensei for real, and now it's suddenly a few months later and she agrees to go out with Kominato. I just don't see it.

Also, Touma after the break up just straight up disappeared from the radar. No awkward moments between him and Futaba or Kou, no hard feelings, jealousy, sadness NOTHING. I knew he was just a filler, but even as a secondary love interest he was treated horribly by the author lol.

I'm huge shoujo manga fan, but this one just didn't win me over. First half of the series was nice, but later it was just dragging on and on, and I don't think I've read this bad of a love triangle in quite a while, ugh. It wasn't that terrible to read I guess, but in the end it felt like a complete waste of fine characters. 6.5/10
May 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Jun 2019
This was a wonderful Romance Story with many ups and downs yet it remained real and wholesome all in all.
So glad it had a good ending. Everyone we care for is happy! XD
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Aug 2018
7/10, I thought he moved away, thank god he didn't. just changed back his name.

pretty good manga. I fucking hate Narumi though.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2013

73 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 3, 2023 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.