Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2015 2:32 PM

Nov 2013
hi, I am currently working on a vide game with a friend, and we are looking for playtesters. Sadly there are no lolis (yet) but I still think some of you might be interested in trying it.
Here's the link: www.wasd-games.com/showcase
Please tell me what you think :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 9, 2015 10:31 PM

Aug 2014
Allright i know it's just a lil showcase so i don't have to go over the fact that it lasts only like, 2 minutes, and then the game is beaten. I do feel like i need to inform you that you need a pause menu. The feeling of being able to pause the game is always nice and you also need (within that same menu) a quit game option and a turn music/effects sound off.
I also encountered a strange bug that made all of the platforms invisible during my second playthrough. But the concept was fun i'll give you that. (make yer fuckin elevators go faster)

EDIT: the jump is also extremely slow and feels a bit uncontrollable, i also noticed you cant shoot directly above your head, and i feel like you should add an ammo display
PurbanFeb 9, 2015 10:49 PM
Feb 26, 2015 3:39 PM

Nov 2013
Purban said:
Allright i know it's just a lil showcase so i don't have to go over the fact that it lasts only like, 2 minutes, and then the game is beaten. I do feel like i need to inform you that you need a pause menu. The feeling of being able to pause the game is always nice and you also need (within that same menu) a quit game option and a turn music/effects sound off.
I also encountered a strange bug that made all of the platforms invisible during my second playthrough. But the concept was fun i'll give you that. (make yer fuckin elevators go faster)

EDIT: the jump is also extremely slow and feels a bit uncontrollable, i also noticed you cant shoot directly above your head, and i feel like you should add an ammo display

We have added a pause menu now, we still need to improve some things but it mostly works as it should. The bug with the invisible platforms SHOULD be fixed now.
The player has also been made a bit more responsive and the elevators have been made twice as fast as before.
I am still working on the sound/music menu, but that shouldn't take long, as I know exactly how I am going to do it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» MAL-fic ''Delusional edition''

MrHawky - Jan 8, 2015

33 by Hydre_Ito »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:33 AM

» [Game] Random Words ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 29, 2014

1781 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:21 AM

» [GAME] Rate the Song ♪ ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 31, 2014

74 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Poll: » Le group discord

earnshaw30 - Aug 13, 2016

28 by earnshaw30 »»
May 2, 2020 12:28 PM

Sticky: » Song of the Week Nominations. ( 1 2 3 )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 14, 2014

103 by Purban »»
Mar 29, 2020 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.