Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find the tension of the episode to be amusing whether it's Hilda's distrust in Tusk or Rosalie's distrust in Ange. The yuri vibe was also strong in this one

Mm poor Momoka. And with this episode, Ange experiences a bit more of tough love. Tusk's plan B though. I'm expecting a mecha duel next time and also, poor Jill..
Feb 7, 2015 10:09 AM
Feb 2015
woah, has ange gone full lesbo now? lol this anime is all over the place.
DarFrostXFeb 7, 2015 10:12 AM
Feb 7, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2009
- So Jill trying to force Ange to be her puppet for Libertus
- Chris, Salia, and Ersha were likely brain-washed by Embyro
- Ange, Momoka, and probably Tusk gets caught judging by the preview.

This series is really messed up.

Salako and her team or Villkiss has a mind of its out to snap Ange out of it is my guess
Feb 7, 2015 10:37 AM
Jun 2014
Hated the yuri shit in this episode, what is the point of Tusk's existance in this show if Ange goes lesb? being NTRed? And god why all the episodes wasted in the AngexTusk paring and crappy-ecchi fallings if it's gonna turn this way.
Feb 7, 2015 10:46 AM
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
Hated the yuri shit in this episode, what is the point of Tusk's existance in this show if Ange goes lesb? being NTRed? And god why all the episodes wasted in the AngexTusk paring and crappy-ecchi fallings if it's gonna turn this way.

haha, i doubt it's going to happen, re watching that scene seemed more like pervy fan service, Hilda does have the hots for Ange, however, I don't think Ange feels the same.

We won't know till the end, but this show does need to end, it's becoming painful to watch, but I have to finish the story since i'm deep in to it already.. my damn personality sometimes annoy me >_> have to finish things.
Feb 7, 2015 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
Kirigaro92 said:

Ange is bisexual, she nearly got some cock from Tusk and she gets some slight lez action from Hilda.

Feb 7, 2015 10:56 AM
Jun 2014
DarFrostX said:
Kirigaro92 said:

haha, i doubt it's going to happen, re watching that scene seemed more like pervy fan service, Hilda does have the hots for Ange, however, I don't think Ange feels the same.

We won't know till the end, but this show does need to end, it's becoming painful to watch, but I have to finish the story since i'm deep in to it already.. my damn personality sometimes annoy me >_> have to finish things.

Yeah I hope so.. I feel the same way, this show needs to end quickly before it keeps going worse, I can't drop it now I wanna see the end of it =_=
Feb 7, 2015 10:57 AM
Feb 2015
Hoppy said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Ange is bisexual, she nearly got some cock from Tusk and she gets some slight lez action from Hilda.

More like Ange is the product of bad writing, I agree with Kirigaro92, don't know where that yuri crap came from lol, Ange has shown zero interest in girls from day one, now all of a sudden she wants to get down and dirty with the red head, if that's the case, they really did waste a ton of episodes on her and Tusk, should have instead been used to get in to the story more.

I don't think they will pair Hilda and Ange together, but still, I don't see the purpose of that scene at all.
Feb 7, 2015 11:00 AM
Dec 2014
DarFrostX said:
Kirigaro92 said:

I agree with you seemed like Hilda was the one making the move, and Ange is only confused as to why Hilda is acting like that, well if someone touches you in places you know or kisses you on the shoulder wouldn't Ange blushing symbolize more of embarrassment rather than affection? lol

I really don't expect Ange to be NTRed by Hilda actually what I'm afraid of is Ange being NTRed by Embryo (by looking at the end episode preview, what's with Ange's eyes? she looked like hypnotized) , ffs this anime sometimes crosses the line in terms of fan service, if Embryo beats Tusk into getting Ange's virginity I swear I'm gonna drop this anime, its just too painful to watch that lol, if that happens well, they just wasted all those TuskxAnge moments haha
sonakotoFeb 7, 2015 11:07 AM
Feb 7, 2015 11:03 AM
Jun 2014
sonakoto said:
DarFrostX said:

I agree with you seemed like Hilda was the one making the move, and Ange is only confused as to why Hilda is acting like that, well if someone touches you in places you know or kisses you on the shoulder wouldn't Ange blush symbolize embarrassment rather than affection? lol

I really don't expect Ange to be NTRed by Hilda actually what I'm afraid of is Ange being NTRed by Embryo (by looking at the end episode preview, what's with Ange's eyes? they looked like hypnotized) , ffs this anime sometimes crosses the line in terms of fan service, if Embryo beats Tusk into getting Ange's virginity I swear I'm gonna drop this anime, its just too painful to watch that lol

Dear Lord, don't even mention that, If it goes that way I'm gonna curse myself for all eternity for starting watching this in the first place lol. (Yeah, I hate NTR that badly)
Feb 7, 2015 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
yuri is love, yuri is life
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
sonakoto said:

I agree with you seemed like Hilda was the one making the move, and Ange is only confused as to why Hilda is acting like that, well if someone touches you in places you know or kisses you on the shoulder wouldn't Ange blush symbolize embarrassment rather than affection? lol

I really don't expect Ange to be NTRed by Hilda actually what I'm afraid of is Ange being NTRed by Embryo (by looking at the end episode preview, what's with Ange's eyes? they looked like hypnotized) , ffs this anime sometimes crosses the line in terms of fan service, if Embryo beats Tusk into getting Ange's virginity I swear I'm gonna drop this anime, its just too painful to watch that lol

Dear Lord, don't even mention that, If it goes that way I'm gonna curse myself for all eternity for starting watching this in the first place lol. (Yeah, I hate NTR that badly)

If they end this show with ange x any else but Tusk, I might have put a cap on anything from from Sunrise's future shows. Seriously. those two have a lot of character development together, I mean not "great" development, but a lot more than her or Hilda, I mean, Momoka would make more sense than Hilda, The red head hated her for most of the show, till the prison scene, now out of nowhere the writer are saying YURI! lol, nope, not going to happen, these producers can not be this incompetent.

I'll reserve my judgment till the end.
DarFrostXFeb 7, 2015 11:30 AM
Dec 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
sonakoto said:

Well sadly Fukuda is involved in this series so its likely unpredictable how the future episodes will go or who will get Ange's virginity first, I mean who Ange will end up with lol, the way that guy thinks, it could only make it either better or worse, like how the series started as a trainwreck of the season (or so they say) but it eventually redeemed itself as the series progresses, well the main question is on how will it end, but still if Embryo lays his damn **** on Ange's ****!! that's just fck*d up man.. Embryo hater here lol haha
Feb 7, 2015 11:20 AM
Feb 2015
ninjastarforcex said:

Yuri scenes are hot as hell, but this anime does yuri weird.

Since they added Tusk to this, They need to end it with him, not a Yuri asspull.
Feb 7, 2015 11:20 AM
Dec 2014
DarFrostX said:
Kirigaro92 said:

If they end this show with ange x any else but Tusk, I might have put a cap on anything from from Sunrise's future shows. Seriously. those two have a lot of character development together, I mean not "great" development, but a lot more than her or Hilda, I mean, Momoka would make more sense than Hilda, The red head hated her for most of the show, till the prison scene, now out of nowhere the writer are saying YURI! lol, nope, not going to happen, these producers can not be this incompetent.

Well not really saying that Ange might end up with someone else other than Tusk although that is a possibility, still chances are very slim to none considering all the damn development they did to Ange and Tusk, as well as Ange and Tusk appearing on the opening sequence with a robot behind both of them (typical Fukuda in coupling the characters together), my only concern here is I hope no one lays their hands on Ange other than Tusk till the end of the series :3 haha
Feb 7, 2015 11:21 AM
Dec 2014
DarFrostX said:
ninjastarforcex said:

Yuri scenes are hot as hell, but this anime does yuri weird.

Since they added Tusk to this, They need to end it with him, not a Yuri asspull.

Well It could be that Fukuda might just be teasing us with all this Yuri fanservice, but in the end its still Ange and Tusk hopefully :3
Feb 7, 2015 11:31 AM
Feb 2015
sonakoto said:
DarFrostX said:

Well not really saying that Ange might end up with someone else other than Tusk although that is a possibility, still chances are very slim to none considering all the damn development they did to Ange and Tusk, as well as Ange and Tusk appearing on the opening sequence with a robot behind both of them (typical Fukuda in coupling the characters together), my only concern here is I hope no one lays their hands on Ange other than Tusk till the end of the series :3 haha
Agreed, can't wait to see Embryo get ownt, the thing is, I wonder if Ange's brother was also brainwashed, and her sister as well, and something tells me the father may not be dead as well.
Feb 7, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2010
We are officially back in the first half of the series. Still does not explain why Hilda had to grab Tusk's balls, and I wanted to know what happened afterwards before they embarked on the submarine.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 7, 2015 4:11 PM
Nov 2012
Only watched the raw. Jill a play toy of Embryo.

Preview looked bad the return of that stupid imouto with whip. Her character is even worst then Salia
Feb 7, 2015 4:21 PM
Sep 2011

I don't know which face is more hilarious.
Feb 7, 2015 4:30 PM
Feb 2015
RLinksoul said:

Good god that animation quality, lol

The artist probably was a little tipsy.
Feb 7, 2015 5:24 PM
Nov 2014
DarFrostX said:
RLinksoul said:

Good god that animation quality, lol

The artist probably was a little tipsy.

the show is short on budget for the mech battle sequences, Fukuda dont have millions backing this up like he did with seed series or the time.. so.. we saw consistent corner cutting in graphics lol
i expect these were drawn by students in some chinese / korean animation production studio
Feb 7, 2015 6:23 PM

Apr 2014
at least chris looks nice in this pic

also someone posted this in 4chan

i dont remember that part
FeraxFeb 7, 2015 6:27 PM
Feb 7, 2015 6:47 PM
Jun 2014
LazerEyeBeam said:
Only watched the raw. Jill a play toy of Embryo.

Preview looked bad the return of that stupid imouto with whip. Her character is even worst then Salia

Oh, I had forgotten about the imouto, hope she just dies like her oni-chan
Feb 7, 2015 6:55 PM
Nov 2014
What's not to understand about Hilda? She's lesbian, she has the hots for Ange, and she's jealous of Tusk.

Ange has never been anything but straight, so she is confused about Hilda's advances in the shower.

Personally I really want to see more character development from Tusk. He's extremely able and gets out of tough situations every time, as well as provide a way for Ange to mature, but character wise he is pretty much the same Tusk in episode 5.

So far the only development that Tusk got was that he was inspired by Ange to fight, and that he wants to open a cafe with her.
cheesewithwhineFeb 7, 2015 8:52 PM
Feb 7, 2015 8:53 PM
Apr 2014
THE YURI IS BACK
Feb 7, 2015 9:18 PM
Nov 2014
what happen to the Sub makers today??

not only English, other languages also missing in action
Feb 7, 2015 11:05 PM
May 2014
That preview for episode 19: salia naked in bed implied sex with embryo. Ange and Monika in embryos castle implied caught. Ange hypnotized implied that tusk will have more screen time to snap ange out of hypnosis. Fuuuuck next week will be Shit
Feb 8, 2015 3:39 AM

Aug 2013
cheesewithwhine said:
What's not to understand about Hilda? She's lesbian, she has the hots for Ange, and she's jealous of Tusk.

Ange has never been anything but straight, so she is confused about Hilda's advances in the shower.

Personally I really want to see more character development from Tusk. He's extremely able and gets out of tough situations every time, as well as provide a way for Ange to mature, but character wise he is pretty much the same Tusk in episode 5.

So far the only development that Tusk got was that he was inspired by Ange to fight, and that he wants to open a cafe with her.

Agreed would like to see something more out of Tusk, but with the few episodes left not sure if thats gonna happen.
My Candies:
Feb 8, 2015 3:57 AM
Nov 2014
subs finally up.. big delay..

The whole thing about Jill is.. rather.. unnecessary and unfitting to her character written so far. She should have better plan than what was put on table, and she would have way better plans to convince headstrong Ange to stand inline with her than what was throw out..

Ange should have present HER own plan, given she has her own ideas but we seen nothing.. just mere i will do it... her way... without a clear planned alternative, JIlls plan wont be any worst... The conflict is purely as setup for Ange to be captured to let the Boss tell his version of truth.. so

Next episode appears to be yet another plot twist one where it is Big Bad Boss's turn to tell HIS version of what is right!

Over all, this episode is rather lacking, but still OK.

7/10!!!
Feb 8, 2015 4:16 AM

Jan 2013
They did managed well with that small crew.
And I'm surprised that Tusk didn't had any "accident" while he was there.
Feb 8, 2015 5:00 AM

Oct 2008
Am I the only one here who doesn't like the Ange+Tusk romance? I mean he is ok and a badass but I personally would prefere Ange+Hilda or Ange+Salamandine. Still even I have to admit that the shower scene doesn't make Ange a lesbian, she was just caught of guard by Hilda. And what is with all that complaining about the yuri stuff in this episode? If you have problem with that you should have stopped watching at episode 2!

Seeing the preview did Salia sleep with embrio? That would make me sad...
Feb 8, 2015 5:09 AM
Dec 2014
am i the only one scared of Ange being NTRed by the fcking Embryo guy? hahaha, from this episode we can assume that something happened between Jill and Embryo in a sexual way lol considering Embryo was topless on her flashback, and on the preview Salia on the bed naked could only mean she slept with someone, but considering she isn't one of the girls who's into yuri back at Arzenal it could only lead to a conclusion that she might have slept with Embryo, and considering how Ange's eyes looked hypnotized from the Preview I hope she doesn't go "Embryo-sama~~!" FCK IT IF THAT HAPPENS

Also looking at the part of the opening were depicts an incoming fight scene from Tusk and Embryo stood three girls between them, Jill, Salia, Ange.. Jill and Salia having something with Embryo and Ange? will it be from this upcoming episode or the episode after that? No no no no, hope not or i'll fcking regret watching all those TuskxAnge scenes only to end up Embryo getting Ange first
sonakotoFeb 8, 2015 5:36 AM
Feb 8, 2015 5:18 AM

Oct 2008
sonakoto said:
am i the only one scared of Ange being NTRed by the fcking Embryo guy? hahaha, from this episode we can assume that something happened between Jill and Embryo in a sexual way lol considering Embryo was topless on her flashback, and on the preview Salia on the bed naked could only mean she slept with someone, but considering she isn't one of the girls who's into yuri back at Arzenal it could only lead to a conclusion that she might have slept with Embryo, and considering how Ange's eyes looked hypnotized from the Preview I hope she doesn't go "Embryo-sama~~!" FCK IT IF THAT HAPPENS

I am pretty sure Embrio will try to hypno-rape Ange like he has propably already done with Salia but in the same time I think Tusk will stop him or Ange will snap out of it.
Feb 8, 2015 6:31 AM

Jun 2014
Wow, all the guys watching this are flippin' out right now because of the yuri lol
xD

I personally don't care if Ange ends up in a hetero/homo relationship. I wonder if it's a [self-insert] thing with Tusk or if people here are just homophobes.

Anyhoo, I think Ange's character is becoming pretty boring. Jill was right, she's gone soft.
Feb 8, 2015 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
Just shut up and give my doujinshi off Hilda X Ange
Feb 8, 2015 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
amazing
hilda dere2 x ange
assassinate embryo master plan (which obviously will fail)
salia-ersha-chris look very cool in embryo's prostitute uniform

its funny how plot progression in 1 episode of cross ange > entire season of overrated aldnoah zero and the fact that the so-called-trainwreck cross ange literally excel in ALL aspect by HUGE margin if you compare it with its fellow mecha series
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 8, 2015 6:59 AM
Dec 2014
Irondragon said:
sonakoto said:

I am pretty sure Embrio will try to hypno-rape Ange like he has propably already done with Salia but in the same time I think Tusk will stop him or Ange will snap out of it.

I think Embryo didn't hypnotize Salia, I think she herself wanted to get laid (Based on the next ep preview wherein Salia is naked on the bed) Even when she was at Arzenal Vivian found out that Salia wishes for a little bit of romance in her life based on the books she was reading, anyway I don't really care about Salia if she dies or gets raped by the Embryo guy, I'm more concerned of Ange's chastity especially next episode when she's near that fcking narcissist guy and whats more is the fact that she'll be hypnotized by that guy
Feb 8, 2015 7:01 AM
Dec 2014
Embryo really got it all. The power to control space and time, doomsday weapons, nice singing voice, and apparently killer bed skills. Now, all he needs to do is go back in time and give his mom a good book of names. Then again, he is from the 23rd century. I am sure humanity's naming sense went down the drain at some point.

And does anyone know why nobody is making a fuss about Chris coming back from the dead thing? Salia probably died then too.

I find Tusk and the rest of the Norma high command to be very hypocritical about Jill taking Momoka hostage. Jill has always been willing to cross any and all lines for her goals. Taking a human hostage is pretty tame. (judging by the ending, Jasmine is gonna remove her from command too).
Feb 8, 2015 7:01 AM

Feb 2013
Totally shipped.
Feb 8, 2015 7:02 AM
May 2014
ramenshojo said:
I wonder if it's a [self-insert] thing with Tusk or if people here are just homophobes.

Anyhoo, I think Ange's character is becoming pretty boring. Jill was right, she's gone soft.

Probably none of those.
Tusk has been getting alot more development in that regard than anyone else, so at the very least
it would be somewhat surprising if it ends with Ange x Hilda.
However, it wouldn't be the first time a woman changes her mind in the blink of an eye.

To me, her reactions was as if she was confused about the whole thing.
konatachan80Feb 8, 2015 7:08 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Feb 8, 2015 7:04 AM

Jul 2010
Hilda and Ange shower scene, c'mon, am I smelling yuri here?

Looks like Ange and company were gonna be captured.
yeo
Feb 8, 2015 7:18 AM
Dec 2014
Ferax said:
at least chris looks nice in this pic

also someone posted this in 4chan

i dont remember that part

Isn't the second picture when Ersha got all happy that Ange reconciled with everyone except Hilda when she saved everyone from the gravity fat dragon?
Feb 8, 2015 7:25 AM
Dec 2014
Hoppy said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Nah, if the anime wants to be consistent, she only gets really horny killing dragons. So only Sala gets her. I just hope that she uses her great intellect to bring back 23rd century medicine if she wants to live after Ange is satisfied.
Feb 8, 2015 7:38 AM
Feb 2009
Anyone else notice how Vivian and Tusk get shot by Embryo's goons in the preview?
Feb 8, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
I loved Ange being bisexual :P Tusk on one hand and the super hot Hilda (one of my fav female character) on the other :D I always have this feeling that Hilda has a thing for Ange :)
Feb 8, 2015 8:10 AM

Oct 2008
ramenshojo said:

I have to disagree with you on that! I personally like how Ange doesn't simply let them use her for their own personal goals. Most protagonist when they get a quest or mission just bow their heads and follow blindly the orders they are give. Ange at least tries to see the hole picture first before commiting to a cause. That is why I liked the part were she told Jill once again to go f#$% herself.

FloydBt said:
I find Tusk and the rest of the Norma high command to be very hypocritical about Jill taking Momoka hostage. Jill has always been willing to cross any and all lines for her goals. Taking a human hostage is pretty tame. (judging by the ending, Jasmine is gonna remove her from command too).

I think the rest followed Jill until now out of sheer desperation and simply because she was the only one with a plan even through it was a bad one and destined to fail.
Feb 8, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2010
How can anyone hate Yuri? surprised so many in this thread hated it but I guess it maybe comes down to shipping.
Feb 8, 2015 9:03 AM

Jun 2010
How anyone could want anything out of tusk besides a painful death is beyond me hes easily done the most damage to the show in a very negative way, he is written awfully and has the personality of cardboard. if you are such a weird ass homophobe wtf you doing watching this show anyway and if anything ship ange x no-one.
LuciferIAmFeb 8, 2015 10:43 AM
Feb 8, 2015 9:05 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That Yuri scene was hot! Hilda X Ange FTW!

Jill lost all her coolness in the time Ange was absent. I remember how awesome of a commander she was in the beginning. Now, she's just a hard-headed person, blinded in her own way of doing things even if they're shady.
Lol'd at when she said "You horny brat" to Tusk. XD

Admittedly, Salia and her pals looked cool in their new suits and Para-mails. Still Embryo's whores though.

Decent episode. Ange and Embryo confrontation next week should be interesting.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.