Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Inaho is pretty damn confident that the real princess is alive. Yuki has some doubts though.

It also doesn't surprise me that Rayet expresses dislike towards a Martian this episode again. With what Inaho is planning, I see it as one of their risks that they have to take to find Asseylum. Episode wasn't much action heavy but the buildup is there. Hope Inaho knows what he's doing...
Feb 7, 2015 7:44 AM

May 2009
Another boring episode, just a setting of death flags.
Feb 7, 2015 7:47 AM

Jul 2014
Another boring episode
I thought this season is going to be good but it didn't
I hope they could widen the story into the background of how Saazbaum met Orlean and what things happened around them but no, They threw it away and made this hax plot story

Feb 7, 2015 7:50 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:

+1 because there is nothing more to add.
Feb 7, 2015 7:51 AM

Jan 2013
people saying a boring episode of A/Z, which is overall a boring anime. This episode must be hell then
Feb 7, 2015 7:52 AM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:

This pretty much sums up my thoughts about this episode.
Feb 7, 2015 8:16 AM

Apr 2008
-Klad- said:
people saying a boring episode of A/Z, which is overall a boring anime. This episode must be hell then

And yet all the people saying that happen to be people who don't like Inaho
Feb 7, 2015 8:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
-Klad- said:

We live in a world where exposition and character development = Boring/Shit
Feb 7, 2015 8:41 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
Darklight0303 said:

We live in a world where exposition and character development = Boring/Shit

Indeed. A sad state of affairs. Along with the lost practice of subtlety.
Feb 7, 2015 9:28 AM

Oct 2007
So they take a break for a week from Inaho and Slaine being awesomely awesome in combat situations while everyone else fails miserably. So what. Honestly I found some of the better episodes of the first season were the ones where they actually took some time to have the characters talk to each other a bit and reflect over some things. It's something this show sorely needs a lot of them time is marginally more developed characters. Too bad with the time constraints it gave itself in being 12+12 episodes it'll probably be among the last times it has a chance for this sort of thing. I pretty much would expect one more dialogue heavy episode, probably next week and then all action straight till whatever end they manage to come up with.
Feb 7, 2015 9:37 AM

Nov 2012
space nazi vs terminator when?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 7, 2015 9:43 AM

Jan 2015
another manifestation of fanatic fanboy Slaine, when no drama, tele Mexican soap opera infaltil, the deuteragonist Slaine find it boring.
Great episode, I was tired of that power-up forlados that Slaine had in its history. and their struggles relying on tharsis making strictly anime, effeminate, repetitive, childish and boring.
Feb 7, 2015 9:44 AM
Jan 2015
Another cringe worthy Inaho moment in the opening minutes....... Naw, I just did technobabble with the firmware ^_^. OH MAH GAWD.

I really like the theories about him with HFA, but damn. I find it so insulting to have to be reminded that he is Kirito- I mean God. I don't mind it in action sequences or explanations of his tactics, but in normal dialogue? Lazy and repetitive. It didn't make me shout like the doctor+officer saying how great he was last episode, but damn.

This may just not be for me. Apologies. I don't know if people are just quiet about this issue because it is such an obvious flaw or people eat up the exposition because it makes him even more of a bad-ass. Perhaps those that hate those parts already dropped the show?

Again, apologies. Trying to understand.
Feb 7, 2015 10:00 AM

Sep 2012
The whole "Rayet has changed" was a bit off. We didn't get too much of her to know how she changed.
Oh god who are you people?
Feb 7, 2015 10:02 AM

Oct 2014
The eye can affect the brain? well that sounds dangerous.

Looking forward to seein how Mazuurek will help Inaho, as well as the duel between count curly and Slaine
Feb 7, 2015 10:04 AM

Jul 2007
Great character development for Inaho and Rayet as character. Also I guess Inaho is setting up saving Asseylum's this way. I can't wait.

Slaine continues to be obsessive stalker. Next episode he'll just use the curly as a stepping stone to further strengthen his position as space stalin.
Feb 7, 2015 10:06 AM

Aug 2013
I really dislike Slaine, Im glad that Inaho seems to be 10 steps ahead of everyone else.
My Candies:
Feb 7, 2015 10:11 AM

Jan 2015
I was right, Mazuurek is actually a good guy and different from the other Vers Knights.

Glad there is a character like him. It makes things more interesting than seeing arrogant Vers Knights being so full of themselves =w=;

Some good Rayet moments. Loved the moments with Inaho where they were like "You are Wrong x10" XD

Also, Lemrina's limits to disguising herself as Asseylum is pretty much showing lol.
Feb 7, 2015 10:11 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I'm glad Mazuurek isn't one of those hard-headed Martian who wouldn't heed to what an earthling has to say. Even though he laughed at Inaho's "preposterous tale" at first, he ended up willing to cooperate with him.

That "bird in a cage" metaphor though.. That alone says a lot about Slaine's character. Wish Asseylum would hear him talk like that.

Marylcian is a fool for underestimating Slaine and challenging him to a duel. Sure enough, he'll be crushed pretty soon.

Good episode. Asseylum, why you no wake up already? >.<

Feb 7, 2015 10:12 AM

Nov 2012
Iolo said:
I really dislike Slaine, Im glad that Inaho seems to be 10 steps ahead of everyone else.
dude, dont insult lord inaho, its 11 not 10!

Aug 2014
So Inaho is a lie-detector too?lol

Aug 2010
That guy's gonna get REKT so bad lol...There's no way he'll be beating the Tarsis XD

Well Slaine sure is turning into one big yandere wanting to keep his beautiful hime in a cage.

Inaho's interrogation was nice I guess. Obviously Mazuurek is gonna die. I just wonder if it's nxt ep or a bit later?

Oh and Dat Inko fanservice :9

Nov 2012
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
So Inaho is a lie-detector too?lol
can terminator do this? i kinda forgot which one, terminator or inspector gadget

Nov 2014
Slaine living the dream of every pervert-stalker have his love in a showcase. It is interesting how Inaho is starting to move things.
Feb 7, 2015 10:13 AM

Dec 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
So they take a break for a week from Inaho and Slaine being awesomely awesome in combat situations while everyone else fails miserably. So what. Honestly I found some of the better episodes of the first season were the ones where they actually took some time to have the characters talk to each other a bit and reflect over some things. It's something this show sorely needs a lot of them time is marginally more developed characters. Too bad with the time constraints it gave itself in being 12+12 episodes it'll probably be among the last times it has a chance for this sort of thing. I pretty much would expect one more dialogue heavy episode, probably next week and then all action straight till whatever end they manage to come up with.

+1

Although tbf for those that come back every week to say what a trainwreck this series is, the action scenes may be the only thing that's worthwhile to watch.

CCtrueinitials said:
Another cringe worthy Inaho moment in the opening minutes....... Naw, I just did technobabble with the firmware ^_^. OH MAH GAWD.

I really like the theories about him with HFA, but damn. I find it so insulting to have to be reminded that he is Kirito- I mean God. I don't mind it in action sequences or explanations of his tactics, but in normal dialogue? Lazy and repetitive. It didn't make me shout like the doctor+officer saying how great he was last episode, but damn.

This may just not be for me. Apologies. I don't know if people are just quiet about this issue because it is such an obvious flaw or people eat up the exposition because it makes him even more of a bad-ass. Perhaps those that hate those parts already dropped the show?

Again, apologies. Trying to understand.

100% agreed, but I appreciate that they don't do it to Mahouka Tatsuya kami-sama levels. I will admit that this would bother me less because I am slightly more partial to Inaho, but I completely understand where you're coming from - we get that he's really, really good. Show please, don't need to tell us how awesome he is, right?

chakracat said:
The whole "Rayet has changed" was a bit off. We didn't get too much of her to know how she changed.

Agreed. I do like how she isn't a one trick pony anymore, though, with her 'I hate Martians' and 'All Martians must die'.

Knight-Artorias said:

Looking forward to seein how Mazuurek will help Inaho, as well as the duel between count curly and Slaine

All that says to me is death flag. :( Goes to show that his analytical engine comes at a price (well, other than the fact that he was shot in the eye). I did find Mazuurek and Inaho's cooperation a nice part of this episode, but I felt it was a bit too easy? I mean, he was only defeated the previous episode and off he treks back to his Landing Castle at the end of this one (not to mention how willing he was to believe Inaho, but probably most of the convincing / proving took place off-screen). We are almost at the halfway point, though, so things will need to speed up.
tempest_phoenixFeb 7, 2015 10:18 AM
Feb 7, 2015 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
incredible Inaho befriends the Count. And Slaine false emotions is challenged to a duel with the counts.
Slaine are already causes more hatred and discord.
Slaine is a failure as a character, and a joke as a person
Feb 7, 2015 10:23 AM

Jun 2014
Nice of Inaho to have a Count as a hidden agent, maybe even a future ally.

Feb 7, 2015 10:25 AM
Mar 2014
Oh? Now it's getting really interesting... and finally makes more goddamn sense.... Glad I didn't drop afterall
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Feb 7, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2010
I don't like that count challenging Slaine but still I hope he beats the shit of Slaine next episode...

Also each episode we got some more Inko fanservice bits and I fully approve it.
Feb 7, 2015 10:28 AM

Jan 2015
Slaine this competing head to head with Sekai Saionji, of School Days, to know who is the greatest Yandere the histori. Staker, pervert, Yander, is not enough to classify mental poblemas of Slaine, Slaine is a delayed full.
While Inaho win allies, Slaine win enemies
Feb 7, 2015 10:29 AM

Sep 2013
I hope Slaine is getting metaphorically fucked next episode, that bastard does not deserve to be alive.

Based Inaho knows everything again, that guy is a one man illuminati
Feb 7, 2015 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
ninjastarforcex said:
Iolo said:
dude, dont insult lord inaho, its 11 not 10!

You should really read his post
Feb 7, 2015 10:31 AM

Oct 2014
Fuurin-tan said:

Knight-Artorias said:

All that says to me is death flag. :( Goes to show that his analytical engine comes at a price (well, other than the fact that he was shot in the eye). I did find Mazuurek and Inaho's cooperation a nice part of this episode, but I felt it was a bit too easy? I mean, he was only defeated the previous episode and off he treks back to his Landing Castle at the end of this one (not to mention how willing he was to believe Inaho, but probably most of the convincing / proving took place off-screen). We are almost at the halfway point, though, so things will need to speed up.

I just hope Mazuurek doesn't die right after finding where Seylum is and her state but he probably will ;_;
Feb 7, 2015 10:33 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Fuurin-tan said:

I just hope Mazuurek doesn't die right after finding where Seylum is and her state but he probably will ;_;

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if Slaine kills him. Again he's more in tune with Aseylum than Slaine ever truly was and as such he'll destroy him the moment he becomes a risk to the cage Aseylum is in right now
Feb 7, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if Slaine kills him. Again he's more in tune with Aseylum than Slaine ever truly was and as such he'll destroy him the moment he becomes a risk to the cage Aseylum is in right now

He most likely will help in the princess getting away and die.
Feb 7, 2015 10:37 AM

Dec 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

We know slightly more about Inaho's plans than Slaine's. The possibility still remains that their goals could coincide, despite how wildly off-track Slaine seems to be veering. Mazuurek could also act as a proxy between Inaho and Slaine, but this is me being extremely optimistic lol. The circumstances of Mazuurek's return will probably seem suspicious, considering he returned to his castle minus his personal unit.
Feb 7, 2015 10:44 AM

Jan 2015
this nitido that Slaine, keep Asseylum in an induced coma so that she would not run away from your reach, and never leave, Slaine knows that if she wakes up, she would be against the war, and return to the Terrans.
Slaine is a complete bastard obsessive, able to kill and destroy the world, so to keep Asseylum for him.
Not precissa Diser Slaine the route is the same as Bizon Gerafil, Buddy Complex.
The Slaine's character is an exact copy of Bizon Buddy Complex. Both have the same unhealthy motivations, both are able to kill and destroy the world by a woman and both took the path of loucyra
Feb 7, 2015 10:45 AM

Jul 2012
Nice, Mazuurek helping Inaho. Somehow, I got the feeling Slaine is going to beat him and kill him soon, because thats how we get more upset about Slaine -.-
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 7, 2015 10:46 AM

Aug 2014
so inaho built that eye himself....... uncle
Feb 7, 2015 10:47 AM

Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

Guy is scary the cause, motivations, desires.
Face Slaine is an exact copy of Bizon Gerafil, Buddy Complex.
The Slaine character is an exact copy of Bizon Buddy Complex. Both have the same unhealthy motivations, Both are able to kill and destroy the world by a woman and redbourn Both the path of madness.
Feb 7, 2015 10:48 AM

Mar 2011
o123o said:
so inaho built that eye himself....... uncle

Nope. He just customized its firmware.
Feb 7, 2015 10:56 AM

Jan 2015
correct predictions

Slaine connect Asseylum.
Asseylum connection refused.
hauauhauhahuauhuhauhauha
seujair31Feb 7, 2015 10:59 AM
Feb 7, 2015 10:59 AM

Apr 2010
Slaine is gonna school that martian, fly down to Earth to kill Inaho, and be back before afternoon tea. Slaine best husbando.
Feb 7, 2015 10:59 AM
Sep 2013
Now I'm interested having a double agent on Inaho side. Rayet finally gets some screen time. A duel between the two.If word gets out princess is alive then this will really get crazy.
Feb 7, 2015 11:00 AM

Apr 2011
I hope Slaine is getting metaphorically fucked next episode, that bastard does not deserve to be alive.

Based Inaho knows everything again, that guy is a one man illuminati

Ageee Slaine deserves to die.
Feb 7, 2015 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
Slaine is creepy as fuck...

Pretty nice episode, I guess.
Feb 7, 2015 11:06 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

That is also a likely scenario. Until this episode I would thing Edelrituo would be the one dying to allow the princess to escape but Mazuuek definitely fits the bill more after this episode.
Feb 7, 2015 11:07 AM

Apr 2008
antonn said:
Slaine is gonna school that martian, fly down to Earth to kill Inaho, and be back before afternoon tea. Slaine best husbando.

Yeah no that's not happening
Feb 7, 2015 11:13 AM

Jul 2009
To all you Slaine haters: shut up. The kid has been through more trauma than any character. Give him a fucking break. That bird cage scene...yeah no. he has his faults but no one ever tries to help him.

Inaho on the other hand is way to OP. Wtf man. I will never truly like this kid. It's partially his fault Slaine is becoming so twisted.

These two idiot characters shouldve made friends long time ago. Instead theyre being dumbasses.

Rayet needs to die. She's beyond annoying.
Feb 7, 2015 11:16 AM

Nov 2012
Inugirlz said:
To all you Slaine haters: shut up. The kid has been through more trauma than any character. Give him a fucking break. That bird cage scene...yeah no. he has his faults but no one ever tries to help him.

Inaho on the other hand is way to OP. Wtf man. I will never truly like this kid. It's partially his fault Slaine is becoming so twisted.

These two idiot characters shouldve made friends long time ago. Instead theyre being dumbasses.

Rayet needs to die. She's beyond annoying.
are you new here?this is not aldnoah thread without inaho white knights praising and defending inaho lol

and rayet is life, rayet is love, fvk you
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.