Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 3, 2015 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
Sometimes I wonder if people actually read this manga, because it's ridiculous how they jump to conclusions without even thinking... I'm just done with this shit. It will always be the same, nitpicking on something for stupid reasons. And before some smartass says, "SHUT UP you're just a FTtard", No this chapter wasn't "perfect" or anything, but it wasn't bad either, as many say. It was a good chapter.
Feb 3, 2015 12:46 PM

Sep 2014
Dat Lucy, and Natsu's badass entrance :D.
The hell did Natsu just kill everyone in the stadium ^^?
Of course he had to melt Lucy's clothes too c:.
Feb 3, 2015 1:52 PM

Dec 2013
A good chapter. Wish we could see Natsu's training though. Btw, what an entrance...

5/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Feb 3, 2015 2:54 PM

May 2014
I honestly thought that was zeref at first but then the stadium melted and extreme heat, i was like no way zeref can do that, then Natsu's face is revealed and i was like oh damn! Sexy ass hair flow he got going, look like he got markings on his face too, is it possible he got new fire magic powers? Wonder what everyone else has done. Gray's ice demon magic must be top-notch and maybe he finally accepted juvia's love? Come on lets make it happen already.
Feb 3, 2015 3:18 PM
Jul 2012
Oh mmmm GEEE!!! Of course its Natsu. With that entrance. It wasn't as big as I anticipated but he seems a lot stronger and badass. With the long hair style and whisker like marks on his cheeks. It's sad that Fairy Tail, the guild, disbanded. I predict that maybe Natsu will start his own guild. Maybe. Just maybe. I couldn't really care either way.

Anyone think that Gray and Juvia hit it off after during that year??
Feb 3, 2015 5:07 PM

Jun 2013
SO MUCH LUCY TITS

1 year time skip = lucy gets bigger tits
Feb 3, 2015 5:27 PM

Apr 2014
HE'S BACK! more please.
Feb 3, 2015 7:10 PM
Oct 2012
metsujin said:
Really liked how.lucy was gathering. Information on everyone

Yep, she could so easily be the most annoying character in the world, but the writer does a great job at showing that she is the real heart of the guild.

Her boredom, and then casual acceptance that Natsu was back was brilliant. Mashima sensei is also great at re-setting his series in the most interesting way (add this to the one where they skipped seven years).

As Natsu once told Gajeel, Cheer girls are strong.
Feb 3, 2015 7:30 PM
Sep 2013
I haven't enjoyed fairy tail for a long time but the past few chapters were really good and got me hooked again.Like some of you guys alrealdy implied,it seems like lucy can tell how strong people are by judging their magic power level(same ability as hawk in nnt) .Overall a good setup chapter for the new arc.I hope that the three of them will travel together to find the rest of the guild members
wtfitsmegamanFeb 3, 2015 9:04 PM
Feb 4, 2015 12:22 AM

Mar 2009
CookingPriest said:
Shadow-Senpai said:
This was 90% boobs. Literally. Hiro should've made some more chapters of Natsu training with Gildarts instead of just skipping ahead. He's only doing this because Natsu can get a power up conveniently without a proper explanation of how he gained it, and Lucy's a whore now? Wtf. The way Hiro treats FT's women is disgusting. 3/10.

Lucy is the main protagonist so we are seeing stuff through her eyes. It would not make sense to show what Natsu is doing since this is NOT an ensemble story. Its the story Lucy is writing, so she would not know how Natsu trained.

Yeah, because being a model(something that Lucy wanted to be already ever since the start of the story) is same as being a whore. Nice misogyny, there, bro.

Also I find it hilarious that someone with one piece(very well known for misogyny in the story) avatar is commenting on "disgusting treatment of women".

People just mad cause there was no freaking reason to melt Lucy cloths to show her boobs and other fanservice panels. Quality of fanservice was poor :P
Lucy taking notes on GMG fight with her massive boobs as centre of panel just like that red haired girl on giants island or Erza torture scene.

Just cause Lucy has big boobs and ass doesn't mean She has to perform fan service in every freaking chapter.

I do hope Lucy got stronger. Do not want to see her ever again in state she was in GMG.
Feb 4, 2015 1:28 AM

Nov 2009
TTst said:
Ok so chapter was good, but the melting crap killed it for me. If the heat is so intense it melts clothes, it should melt human tissue as well. And if it's so intense it melts the freaking stadium, even human bones should melt. This is retarded. This is one of the chapters that again reminded me why I love and HATE Fairy Tail, all at the same time.

I would say magic resistance, if the ability to resist magic didn't exist in their world everyone would have been dead a long time ago. If you look at it that way it makes sense. As far as the clothes melting, the only way I can see that as being possible is if the clothes themselves were made of or had a significant amount of material that could be melted, probably some form of lacrima that makes the clothes more resistant to incoming magic, which makes sense, especially at such an event where there is a lot of magic users fighting each other. I would also assume that the heat isn't killing anyone because Natsu doesn't want it to, I look at it as him showing off to his opponents and goading them into fighting him.
We will all turn to dust eventually...
So why bother living at all you ask?...
It is because our entire existence is based on one simple shape...
The Spiral... WE are the Spirals!
Who the Hell do you think we are!?
Feb 4, 2015 1:34 AM

May 2011
Loved their reunion :D That was quite predictable tho. Natsu <3
Feb 4, 2015 2:32 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Shadow-Senpai said:
This was 90% boobs. Literally. Hiro should've made some more chapters of Natsu training with Gildarts instead of just skipping ahead. He's only doing this because Natsu can get a power up conveniently without a proper explanation of how he gained it, and Lucy's a whore now? Wtf. The way Hiro treats FT's women is disgusting. 3/10.

Do you have some kind of reading deficiency?

Yes he has.

But you also have one
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Feb 4, 2015 2:40 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Do you have some kind of reading deficiency?

Yes he has.

But you also have one

I'm not the one calling Lucy a whore despite the fact that she asked for and got a better job >_> So no my reading is fine.
Feb 4, 2015 3:30 AM
Sep 2011
Okey, I must ask... Did Natsu have a cross-scar on his lower left stomach pre-timeskip and if not hope we get to hear the story about it.
Feb 4, 2015 3:32 AM

Dec 2013
AlienAardvark said:
Okey, I must ask... Did Natsu have a cross-scar on his lower left stomach pre-timeskip and if not hope we get to hear the story about it.
he did read the recent special.
Feb 4, 2015 6:11 AM

Dec 2014
AlienAardvark said:

He got that after his fight with Future Rouge during the GMG if I remember correctly.
[center]
Feb 4, 2015 10:07 AM

May 2013
NATSU LITERALLY JUST LEVELED UP A TON.
Feb 4, 2015 3:00 PM

Aug 2014
Esheraz said:
NATSU LITERALLY JUST LEVELED UP A TON.

It's not steroids. It was me reading the chapter that caused the stadium to melt.
Feb 4, 2015 7:31 PM

Mar 2013
since Natsu is so OP I bet all the other fairy tail members are too
Feb 4, 2015 9:58 PM

Feb 2014
Natsu New Look ^.^ Can't wait for the next chapter >.<
Feb 5, 2015 12:29 PM
Jul 2013
OKAY!!
So am I the only one who thinks that FT might be over soon...
Feb 5, 2015 12:31 PM

Apr 2008
Mirianime said:
OKAY!!

Yes you are
Feb 5, 2015 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
Mirianime said:
OKAY!!

I think I read somewhere that either the beginning or the end of the Tartaros arc marked the halfway point. Really not sure at all so don't quote me. All I know is that Fairy Tail really shouldn't end any time soon and I hope Mashima feels the same way.
[center]
Feb 5, 2015 12:55 PM

Jun 2013
Don't get me wrong, but I feel this chapter was average. First thing I was disappointed with is how Lucy stayed in same place all the time. I hope Mashima gave her some level up as well, and not in fanservice department. She never lacked there. She should be stronger, considering all she did in Tartaros arc. I really hope Mashima doesn't gloss her over. Second thing was how Natsu appeared. It was utterly predictable. I wanted Mashima to save him for last. That way, after we saw Gray, Erza and the rest, Natsu appears and we get all the expressions. Still, it was enjoyable. Mashima does often use average, so I don't blame him.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Feb 5, 2015 1:13 PM

Nov 2014
aos10 said:
COOL , COOL , COOOOOOL

lucy is slutty as always , she could easily go out and do some missions instead of being a model

i wonder if happy manged to get his own "power up" form

i thought about that as well the way the pumpkin outfit he was wearing melted instead of him just taking it off makes me think he mastered some form of transformation magic similar to miras.
Feb 5, 2015 1:19 PM
Oct 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:
She should be stronger, considering all she did in Tartaros arc. I really hope Mashima doesn't gloss her over.

I am sure she is. Notice how bored she was with the level of the "champions" and she has the ability to sense power levels far better than anyone else. Of course she will still be weaker than Natsu, but she was by far the second most powerful person in that stadium.

As for Lucy being a model, that was an entry level position, sometimes you have to take the crap jobs to get to the better job (which she quickly did). Besides is Marijane a "slut" as well, she also used to pose.
Feb 5, 2015 1:22 PM

Nov 2014
Z4k said:
I swear the people here have some major reading issues. How can they not notice that even Lucy has improved during the time skip?

because the only thing that even slightly hints towards lucys progression is the fact shes able to tell the number 1 teams magic power b4 they fought and know that they were hiding it.

basically shes just gained slight observational skills and a magic power reader and both are those are kinda lame aside for the purpose of giving lucy panels to describe ppls magic power so she can remain in the story.

she could've gone to the celestial spirit world and sought out to repair aquarius or go find the person who made the 12 golden zodiac keys int he first place these would've been interesting but just her becoming a better writer and more observant isn't exactly EVIDENCE of her power up.

the super sad part is that i was excited by the guild disbanding as a method for a power up because it makes it so even the weaker fairy tail members Maco, Jet, Droy, Wakaba etc. will have a chance to grow instead of just being comic relief and maybe even droy will lose some weight, but alas the narrator of the story didn't do anything to train her own magic power from what weve seen so far, and even if you say WE DONT KNOW THAT either way she would've had way more magic power if she wasnt working a job and training and instead just trained.

guess well see when they really show us the value of lucys magic meter.
Feb 6, 2015 8:56 AM

Jul 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
Dimitrije1606 said:
She should be stronger, considering all she did in Tartaros arc. I really hope Mashima doesn't gloss her over.

I am sure she is. Notice how bored she was with the level of the "champions" and she has the ability to sense power levels far better than anyone else. Of course she will still be weaker than Natsu, but she was by far the second most powerful person in that stadium.

As for Lucy being a model, that was an entry level position, sometimes you have to take the crap jobs to get to the better job (which she quickly did). Besides is Marijane a "slut" as well, she also used to pose.

To add to that Lucy also sensed NATSU's power level before he even did anything, so by shonen genre rules she should at least be near the same tier of power.

bromains said:
Z4k said:
I swear the people here have some major reading issues. How can they not notice that even Lucy has improved during the time skip?

because the only thing that even slightly hints towards lucys progression is the fact shes able to tell the number 1 teams magic power b4 they fought and know that they were hiding it.

And the fact that she was far more interested n getting civilians out of arena and getting people for confrontation instead of getting HERSELF out of arena which implies she was planning to participate in confrontation too.

basically shes just gained slight observational skills and a magic power reader and both are those are kinda lame aside for the purpose of giving lucy panels to describe ppls magic power so she can remain in the story.

And if you remember, Lucy's power DEPENDS on her mind. Getting better at magic makes her stronger.

And she WILL remain in the story - she is THE main protagonist of it after all.

she could've gone to the celestial spirit world and sought out to repair aquarius

No she could not, that was once in a lifetime visit and there's no known way to repair the key.
or go find the person who made the 12 golden zodiac keys int he first place these would've been interesting

No one did. spirit king most likely did.

and even if you say WE DONT KNOW THAT either way she would've had way more magic power if she wasnt working a job and training and instead just trained.

Again wrong. Do you even read this manga?
Lucy usually trains at night and her training IS LITERALLY MEDITATION. Holder types do n ot have to go around punching dinosaurs to get stronger.
She can still do that training with her job she had.
Feb 7, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2013
lol the new Natsu reminds me of Gildarts xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Feb 9, 2015 10:21 AM

Jun 2014
Tyrantarmy6 said:
lol the new Natsu reminds me of Gildarts xD

No, he remind me of Zancrow with hoodie.
Feb 10, 2015 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
Chierii said:
An underwear model? Shouldn't Lucy have more pride and dignity than to sink as so low as to do something like that.....

Huh? Damn you are disgusting. What fucking age do you live? What is wrong with being an underwear model? If it's dignity you are looking every underwear model has more than people like you.
Sep 1, 2015 12:53 AM

Aug 2015
Chierii said:
An underwear model? Shouldn't Lucy have more pride and dignity than to sink as so low as to do something like that.....

And Natsu returns. Surprise surprise.

For all the comments about Lucy's model job :

She stopped this job, thus she has her dignity and then anyway if we resume ALL chapters of the manga, it's not the first time that Lucy is seen naked, in underwear (a little rarer) or in swimsuit in public or in front of the guild.

We all know since the start that Mashima made Lucy as a fan-service character, it isn't new...

And it's also not the first time that Lucy is a model, she has already pose for the Sorcerer magazine and Mirajane as well (as others madoshi girls).

Maybe that she would have been more motivated if Natsu was still there and posed with her or if it was him the photographer ^^"

And then to think in this way it's a little bit offensive for people who is working in this domain, for example the models for magazine of lingerie or even the candidates for a competition of Miss, we can not think of them as perverts every time or say that it's humiliating to do that...
foolish jobs doesn't exist.

in brief she made quite a lot of progress, she was always the smart and cultivated of the group but here she masters it much more.
digi-tonySep 1, 2015 1:04 AM
Dec 26, 2015 12:58 AM
Dec 2015
PLEASE Some One when is the anime episode for chapter 418 coming out since thefe doing that fairy tail zero thing first when the release.date for chapter 418 when they start the anime over season 8 I dont want to watch the fairy.tail zero.so I just.eant to know when I need.to come back in for.the fairy tail s8 if anyone know please tell me Its driving.me.crazy
Aug 13, 2018 5:05 AM

Feb 2013
Natsu melted the entire stadium, cool.
Apr 13, 1:00 AM
Jun 2015
Reply to soojen
since Natsu is so OP I bet all the other fairy tail members are too
@soojen Very true, I agree!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.