Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2015 4:56 AM

Jul 2009
Mike had arrived at the temple with Blade closely behind. In the temple were weird contraptions. A pole laying across 2 wider ones, that had a set of hooks going upwards. Huge wrist and ankle weights. A wind tunnel + treadmill combo and the list continued.

"Here is where it's at!" yelled Mike with his fists in the air. He walked to the centre and done light stretches before his warm up. "Cmon join in bro" he smiled and jumped to his feet with excitement and glee.
Dragon360Feb 1, 2015 5:28 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2015 2:21 AM

Nov 2013
Blade entered the temple, baffled by the amount of contraptions scattered across the place. "Whoa, I didn't think Blue Pegasus had a place like this...Where do we start, nii-chan?"
Feb 2, 2015 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
"I asked the master to help us out, being dragon slayers, our training can get pretty vicious" Mike nodded and sighed. He put on some goggles and headed for the wind tunnel. "Haha don't worry, it's not that complicated, just work on your weaknesses" he stepped into the tunnel and jump up. He almost instantly flew into the sponge mat. "Looks like I forgot to turn down the difficulty"

(Just figured this way we can get stronger and show progress)
Feb 2, 2015 5:30 PM

Nov 2013
"Alright, then," said Blade, clenching his fists in determination before looking up at a set of platforms around the ceiling. He wasn't quite sure what they were there for, but he figured that he would know if he started. He sent flames bursting from his feet, propelling him upward and he latched onto the edge of one of the platforms with his left hand before swinging himself up. "Uh...nii-chan, what is this one for...?" But before he could complete his question, a net suddenly shot out from across the room and connected to the for corners of the temple, creating what looked like a safety net in case Blade were to fall. Moments after, rubber balls suddenly began shooting at him from out of nowhere in consecutive rounds, making the objective of this training area obvious. It was to train not only speed, but reflexes.
Feb 2, 2015 10:33 PM

Jul 2009
"Huh?..well look at you getting right into training!!ahahaha" Mike stood up and ran towards the target spot pretty easily. "Go to level 4-AHH" as soon as he spoke the sponge crash mat turned into spikes and the wind increased. Mike was running further and further, this machine was clearly a deadly one, Mike gave all he had and began to run against the wind.
Feb 2, 2015 11:47 PM

Nov 2013
"That looks like its going to kill you," said Blade with wide eyes as he waited for the next round of projectiles to begin firing again, but just as he said so, there was a sudden beep that indicated he'd also passed a level. After another moment with some silent gears being turned, the projectiles coming at Blade suddenly became knives instead of harmless rubber balls and the young boy yelped in surprise as he dodged. He leapt onto platform to platform, but now, if he ever took one wrong move, knives would come shooting from a hidden trapdoor, making the course more and more difficult.
Feb 3, 2015 9:06 AM

Jul 2009
A voice begins to echo around the room Training Auto-Pilot... Maintaining structure for 15 minutes

"FIFTEEEEN!!!?!?!?!?!" Mike yells in confusion and dispointment. He tries to pace himself as he fights the tredurous wind and avoids impalement by training spikes. "Sorry bro! I didn't realize how intense this would-Ah! ....be." He says to Blade but catches his back pocket on a spike"
Feb 3, 2015 6:35 PM

Nov 2013
"No...it's actually sort of fun after you get used to it," replied Blade, grinning down at him before catching a knife and throwing it into one of the shooting hatches. After several moments, the level finished and Blade braced himself on his knees to catch his breath. "But I think I need a break, how long has it been already and how do I turn it off?"

But the next level was already beginning, and to add to Blade's dismay, there were new rules: "Starting final sequence: dodge and counter knives and all rubber balls must be attacked." Blade groaned, but readied himself. He found that the consequences for failing to attack the rubber balls meant that they would target him until they reached close proximity in which case that they would explode.
Feb 3, 2015 11:53 PM

Jul 2009
"The auto pilot says it lasts for 15 minute we have 5 left" He explains whilst wiping the sweat from his forehead. He couldn't catch a break. The next level began. Goggles dropped from the ceiling "Wind power increasing.." Mike put then on and watched in amazement as a small anemometer begins to spin at around 25 miles per second.
Feb 4, 2015 12:29 AM

Nov 2013
Blasting two rubber balls and dodging a knife in one fluid movement, Blade leapt to the next platform and spun around with flames shooting from his wrists. He hadn't been forced to bring out any dragon slaying techniques yet, but he wasn't too sure what would happen if the projectiles started shooting faster. Over the course of the ten minutes that had passed, he'd noticed that they had been increasing in speed, but not enough for him to panic too much over. It wasn't an easy task, but it was manageable with the magic he'd built and trained over the years training on his own.

Finally, the five minutes left over finished and Blade collapsed with his legs sprawled in front of his and his hands braced behind him. "It's over," he gasped and then crawled over to the edge of the platform to see how his guild brother was doing. "You okay, nii-chan?"
Feb 4, 2015 12:07 PM

Jul 2009
Mike's legs gave out and he was sent flying into the spikes. Luckily the programme had finished and he hit a wall. He laid there for a while, just being thankful. He noticed Blade crawl over and he smiled. He shuffle over to him on his front , like and inch worm and faced down with his body outwards. He had hit the pinnacle of exhausted.

"I'm fine just..... sore? aha" he chuckled as the sound of his voice was muffled and breathless.
Feb 4, 2015 11:50 PM

Nov 2013
"So we do this until this becomes a breeze?" asked Blade, laughing, but he was secretly dreading the idea of it. "I would never have imagined that Blue Pegasus' training regiment was so intense based on how calm and laid-back all the members are..."
Feb 5, 2015 8:07 AM

Jul 2009
"Thats the idea, after our break we go again" He laughed as he wiped another drop of sweat from his face. "Though we are a relaxed guild doesn't mean we can fall behind any other. This place... this place must be kept secret...only me, Hige and the Master know about it..and now you"
Feb 7, 2015 4:39 AM

Nov 2013
"Ahhh, well I guess it's a honour to be allowed in here then..." said Blade slowly. Then there was a sudden buzz, signalling that thei break was over. "Oh, does that mean we have to get started again?"

Pushing down the urge to sigh, he heaved his body off the ground and stretched his arms. He then glanced around, wondering whether or not to continue the course he had been on previously or start a different one.
Feb 7, 2015 12:19 PM

Jul 2009
"w-whats wron-?" asked Mike as the buzz went off, startling him in the process. "In my personal opinion..I think this is enough for tonight, we gotta pack.." He jumps up and stretches his leg, starting with his thigh "hm- thats a little tight..hm-anyway..uhh- It'll be a long journey-but of course I can go again!!" He kicks the air and smiles. "your call bro?"
Feb 7, 2015 6:29 PM

Nov 2013
"You mean we don't have to go another round?" asked Blade in relief. He had sort of assumed that the horrifying buzz and announcements from the intercoms couldn't be denied. "If that's the case, let's call it a day. We have more than a long journey if we're going to find Geoheart. I forgot to mention he doesn't quite like humans all that much and hates other dragon even more so we might have a few problems...but our first stop is the spirit, right?"
Feb 8, 2015 4:01 AM

Jul 2009
"Hahaha no we do not" He exploded into a fit of uncontrolable laughter, solely at the sight of Blades face as he asked. He calmed down after hearing Blade's comment on Geoheart's potential hostility toward us. "..huh?...dammit just our luck" He sighed and hung his heart. "Well chances are he won't answer any questions I have on dragons. maybe the spirit knows....I suppose our first course is set for Ghost-lady."

Mike packed up his stuff. "I gotta make a quick pit-stop bro?...you're more than welcome to come, if you'd like?" He smiled and glared at his hand.
Feb 8, 2015 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
"You don't have to laugh that much," said Blade with a slight pout and the shrugged at Mike's next words. "I believe she'll have quite a bit of information, seeing as how she's been with Geoheart the longest. That's assuming she's still home..."

He began packing as well and once he was done, he turned back to Mike. Seeing his slight shift in tension, Blade shifted awkwardly, wondering what the 'pit-stop' would include. "I'd like to accompany you, but where are we going?"
Feb 8, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2009
"To see my-... someone...aha. It's very important but I can't talk about it here...." Mike was blunt and cold
Feb 8, 2015 9:48 PM

Nov 2013
Blade gazed up at him, saying nothing before nodding. He wasn't entirely sure of the reason behind the complete shift in Mike's behaviour, but no matter what, he was still someone he considered to be like a real brother, and in that sense, he would support Mike no matter what.
Feb 9, 2015 9:01 AM

Jul 2009
"It's getting late....let's go!" Mike began to run (This side bit will probably benefit you too aha) He was faster than ever before. So much so that he accidentally left Blade. "Crap! BRO!" At this point, in the eyes of Blade, Mike was a little figure waving eagerly in the distance.
Feb 9, 2015 4:10 PM

Nov 2013
Blade, slightly in shock, could only watch Mike as he ran off. When he saw him stop, he immediately remembered that he should follow him and he darted off to catch up with him. "Alright, I can keep up, don't worry nii-chan!"
Feb 9, 2015 4:38 PM

Jul 2009
"Alright but be careful.." Mike smiles nervously and he began to jog. He took a big stride using his right foot. He jumped over a fence and a lake in a single bound. He looked behind to spot for blade. "We're far enough now...I'll tell you. I heard rumor of a sacred set of dragon daggers which when in the possession of a dragon slayer, can gain power and act as a medium for slayer magic....I figured the best place to go would be Hige's house. He claims to own four, but I'm alittle sceptical..."
Feb 9, 2015 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
"Dragon daggers..." repeated Blade slowly. In all honesty, he didn't know much about dragon other than what he observed from Geoheart and what he learnt from him. "Do these daggers, while acting as a medium, nullify the effect of dragonification?"
Feb 9, 2015 5:23 PM

Jul 2009
"Technically speaking..kinda? its like you're using slayer magic without physically using your body, they only last around 7 spells but after that, its back to regular old fire breathing and dirt eating. Itll help up more than it will me. Atleast until we find Geoheart, so if the do exist....use them wisely"
Feb 9, 2015 8:44 PM

Nov 2013
"Alright," agreed Blade, clenching his fists with determination. "I never heard of anything like this before, it sounds interesting. And don't worry about me, nii-chan! I probably won't be forced to resort to dragon slaying since I'm confident with my fire magic. It's the magic I've been using the longest, after all!"
Feb 10, 2015 8:12 AM

Jul 2009
"Always good to have a back-up aha, I'm alittle rusty on my wood make magic but you know how it is with me!" He winks and punches a tree at incredible speed, causing dust to form around his hand. When it settles, his hand a made from stone and the tree has a hole through it.
"Say..you didn't happen to see and weird rocks where you were did you? I've ran out of Germanium rock and it's alittle expensive to find stuff like diamond and Tapaz haha"
Feb 10, 2015 6:18 PM

Nov 2013
"Rocks?" asked Blade as he lifted his face towards the sky to think for a moment. "Well...there were all sorts of stones and jewels at Geoheart's place and its a very very big labyrinth, but let's ask Kei when we see her."
Feb 11, 2015 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
"Interesting... Kei? It that the spirits name" he asked with a sudden curiosity as to who the spirit was and why they knew so much. Before he knew it, he was outside the compound of Higes Sabertooth guild house. "Quiet.." He whispered to blade in an extremely hushed tone.

(Wanna throw in some Sabertooth wannabes for us to fight)
Feb 12, 2015 6:32 PM

Nov 2013
(yeah :D)

"Yeah, it is..." said Blade slowly, with a touch of nervousness in his voice. "Perhaps I should warn you that Kei will definitely come off a bit...hostile towards you. But she's nothing next to Geoheart so maybe she'll prepare you for how hostile Geoheart will be..." he was starting to wonder if it was actually a good idea to bring Mike along. He didn't want him to be eaten after all. Or maybe it wouldn't be so bad...

Musing over this in silence, Mike's warning startled him, but before he could say anything in reply, a presence suddenly flickered behind him. Reacting instantly, Blade whirled around and just managed to block an attack that had been aimed at Mike's back. "Nii-chan, we've got company!" he exclaimed before swiping with flames in his palm at the attacker.
Feb 13, 2015 8:39 AM

Jul 2009
The attacker was hit the side a bit. They was wearing a masking, exposing only their eyes. They were wearing a black karate gi without sleeves. Their hands were wrapped in bandages. His bicep had a blue Sabertooth tattoo on it.

"Hense why I said quiet Ahaha...you know sneak attacks aren't how a man fights..." laughs Mike. He then jumps and backflips over Blade and the attacker. "Who are you?" asks the attacker with a slight break in their voice. "Dude..can you really ask that question with a mask on?" replies Mike "Wood Make, Raising Pilar" A green magic circle appears and out of it comes a speeding wooden pilar.

Another russel is heard in the bushes behind.
Feb 13, 2015 7:36 PM

Nov 2013
Blade moves out of the way just in time to avoid the wooden pillar, but their attacker managed to move away as well. He didn't get away as well as Blade did, however, and though he managed to avoid the attack from hitting his body, his left arm was left snagged by a tight crevice in the wood, trapping him. The rustling in the bushes behind them immediately made Blade turn, instantly aware of two more presences.

He swung both his hands that were shrouded in fire up just in time to block two simultaneous attacks from both sides. Grunting, he bent his knees slightly before then jumping up and swinging a blazing roundhouse kick, knocking both opponents away in one fluid movement. He then quickly released the flames off his hands and the flames began to sink over the two surprise attackers in dense form, weighing them down and shackling them to the ground.

Exhaling, Blade straightened and turned to Mike, examining the three trapped attackers before him. "Alright, nii-chan, what now?"
Feb 14, 2015 2:08 AM

Jul 2009
"Wow lil bro, you did that with little effort? maybe training helped more than we though" Mike was amazed at Blade's skill and was in someways proud. Blade spoke and Mike laughed slowly, but that laugh became creepy and boarder line psychotic "Hmhmhm..." Mike stepped towards the attacker who's arm was snagged. Mike's aura full of killing intent, luckily for them, Mike isn't that kind of guy. But the attacker doesn't know that...Mike stepped right beside him and creepily put his right hand on their left ear and a small tennis ball sized green magic circle appeared behind Mike's palm. "Please explain what you where doing attacking us so eagerly?" Mike said with his eyes opened wide, glaring into the soul of the human being standing before him. His back was hunched and his voice grew deeper and echoey. The attacker began to respond nervously "We..we s-saw you w-w-w-watching the building and you appeared suspicious...,..DON'T EAT US!"
Feb 14, 2015 5:03 AM

Nov 2013
Mike's compliment startled Blade and he laughed softly, embarrassment colouring his cheek. His laughter was short lived, however, as he watched Mike interrogate the attacker. He was actually starting to feel sorry for them as they were confronted by Mike's performance and by the time he exclaimed mercy, Blade was close to apologising to them, but help himself back. Nevertheless, he felt the need to say something or at least act out the "good cop" to Mike's "bad cop."

"Ehh...nii-chan, there's no need to be so harsh," said Blade light-heartedly and placed a hand on Mike's shoulder before turning to the attacker. "I'm sure he'll tell us alllllll his secrets, right? After all, there's no telling what nii-chan is capable of when he's angry."

Pausing for a moment, he tilted his head to one side and smiled gently at the attacker. The attacker shivered as he attempted to avoid both Blue Pegasus members' gaze and there was truly no way of telling what consequences they would have to undergo if they remained silent. Granted neither Blade or Mike had tendencies towards violence, none of the attackers knew this and it was before long that they began singing the answers to their questions.
Feb 15, 2015 12:26 AM

Jul 2009
After the two brothers had extracted all they wanted to know, the attackers limped off crying and mumbling "Captain's gonna kill us".The attackers simultaneously began praying for each other in the hopes that their supposed leader would forgive and not smite them for what they had done. In that instance a small but blinding light is flashed in front of them; a small flame catches their suits and begins to burn the attacker's clothes. "OH NO! CAPTAIN IS AWAKE!" they yelled in perfect harmony. But the flames stop burning and turn purple. Each attacker is pulled towards the other before they are totally stuck together.

"Blade is this you? you might wanna chill out bro.." Mike says nervously as he tries to persuade Blade to release them. Suddenly a growl is heard. This wasn't a powerful growl like Mike's but rather an angry dogs attempt. The attackers, who are now stuck together by a purple flame, are slowly pulled high into the air by the flames. They stop after 24ft... the surrounding area is quiet and tense... The attackers are brought crashing down. "Blade stop!"
Feb 15, 2015 1:26 AM

Nov 2013
"I-it's not me!" exclaimed Blade. "But they're gonna die if this goes on!"

Seeing the attackers plummet towards the ground at high speed, Blade instinctively raised both of his hands, trying to catch hold of the purple flames that were holding the men captive. Realising that he couldn't hear the flames' "voice", Blade's eyes widened and he instead shot a thin thread of his own fire, wrapping around the purple flame. He tried to fight for control over the purple flame and it seemed like an impossible task until Blade's flame finally broke through, stopping the attackers' fall only just before their noses touched the ground.

Sighing with relief, Blade lowered his arms and swiped the back of his hand over his forehead. The pressure had caused him to break out in cold sweat and though he wasn't in any way fatigued by the performance, he was short of breath from the excitement. "That was a weird flame...but..." Blade inhaled deeply before he lifted his palm and produced sparked his fire, but only this time, it was wrapped tightly around an orb of purple fire. It withered and pulled as though it was chained and shackled and was attempting to break free. "I managed to capture it, maybe it'll give me some answers. But first, are those three okay?"
FlickersFeb 15, 2015 5:33 PM
Feb 15, 2015 2:18 AM

Jul 2009
"If it's not you then...." Mike stepped forward but noticed Blade taking action. Mike was wondering if his fire capturing technique is similar to his rock memorizing.

Mike sighed as he checked the pulse of the attackers "That was a close one, they're just knocked out but fire..." Mike uses his special ability as a dragon slayer and smells the burnt clothes "I knew it..COME OUT! YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!" yelled Mike in anger and with a tone of slight disappointment. A tree begins to burn, only this time with green flames. The tree burnt from the root upwards revealing a hooded teen with multicolored stripes on the arm of his karate gi. The other arm was sleeveless, exposing a Sabertooth tattoo on his forearm.

"Long time no see....looks like you forgot to mention this 'bro' of yours last time we trained together" Said the young boy as he stepped towards the two.
"Don't tell me...you're jealous?" replied Mike in a taunting tone.
"NO! but...you wouldn't of stuck with him he was weak no would you!" The boy rushed towards Mike with his fists up.
Mike took a fighting stance "People change-huh?!" The hooded youngster flipped over Mike; half-way into the flip, the boy extended one leg, he crashing down on Blade with an axe kick.
Feb 15, 2015 2:29 AM

Nov 2013
At the new stranger, Blade instantly judged him to be the brother that Mike had been referring to earlier. At first, he had intended to introduce himself, but when he saw them begin to engage in a physical conflict, he stepped forward to intervene. "Uh...you guys...ahh!"

He raised both his arms to block the kick that the young stranger directed at him. The impact of the kick and the block created a large explosion and though Blade was virtually unharmed, he was shocked at how much power the boy had. It was nowhere near like the play fights he and Elkan occassionally engaged in. Once the smoke of the explosion cleared, he pushed the leg away before sending a flame-powered punch into the boy's abdomen with his free hand, his other hand still preoccupied with the captured purple flame. By now, he had realised that the flame belonged to Mike's brother and he wasn't too sure whether or not he should continuing holding onto it or return it.
Feb 15, 2015 2:40 AM

Jul 2009
Mike sighed and sat down by a tree "boys will be boys..."

Hige laughed "you know a fire user should be more than just their flame .." he pushed down the punch with both of his hands and flicked his wrists. "..but at the same time..." His left hand grabbed and pulled Blade in, then sent his right wrist into Blade's chin. "Become his flame.." A stream of fire came from his wrist and was targeted at Blade's head.
Feb 15, 2015 2:47 AM

Nov 2013
Blade almost reacted by using dragon slaying, but something in Hige's words caught his attention and he grabbed the pinky of the hand that was restraining him, pulling it just so that it was enough to hurt, but not enough to cause any lasting damage. The motion not only set Blade free, but allowed him to spin away from the attack aimed at his chin.

"I don't need to be told..." muttered Blade and though his expression still maintained the same politeness and maturity it usually did, his tone suggested that he was a little upset that he was being underestimated. "How to use fire magic!"

He released Hige's pinky and switched the purple fire from one hand to another before grasping a dense, almost solid form of flame and pushed it into Hige.
Feb 15, 2015 3:02 AM

Jul 2009
"Oh god, good job boys" yelled Mike
Hige blushed and was caught off guard. He was captured by Blade."Agh..." Hige paused and waited to see Blade's next move.

"Nice moves.." He jumped back "..oooooh" Hige changed his stance from boxing to Chinese martial arts. His palms were open and his fingers were straight but tight. He's hands were as strong as swords. He raised one knee and quick placed it down again "wooooo..."we curved his arms around the fire form. from his wrist to his elbow, from his elbow to his shoulder, over his back and in reverse of his other arm "HAAA!" redirected the blast back at Blade.
Feb 15, 2015 3:22 AM

Nov 2013
Blade, still having not recovered from the inadvertent hit to his pride, didn't say anything and instead wrapped the dense flame tightly around Hige. Moments later, Hige broke free and jumped back before beginning a strange martial arts performance that Blade was not familiar with. The movements intrigued Blade and he at first stood watching before realising that Hige was preparing his next attack. When the blast was directed at Blade, he immediately burst into his flame form and absorbed the attack before reverting back to his physical form.

(Whether or not Blade received damage depends on whether Hige was using something like chi along with his fire ^^;)

Grunting, Blade stomped a heel behind him to maintain balance before sweeping both his arms from behind him to in front of him. With the motion, the purple flame had mysteriously sunk into Blade's palm and he grinned as new flames began sparking and cracklings like fireworks from not only his palms, but his wrists and elbows too. The flames had a tiny note of purple tinge that was barely noticable and though there was no way that Mike would have noticed, it was certain that Hige, as another fire user, did. After moments of culminating and retaining the impatient snapping of the flames, he sent the wild flames charging towards Hige.
Feb 15, 2015 3:46 AM

Jul 2009
"OH YEAH! NOW WE'RE COOKING!!-wait is that a bad pun" Hige's real personality was slowly showing, he was similar to Mike but no matter what, he always carried around a cloud of darkness. But his belief in justice was pure enough to shine a spot of light on said cloud. Hige knew his flames weren't strong enough to counter the wild flames so he knew he had to counter it's attribute thus charged his arms with energy. "Ancient Fire Style...Redirected Chill!" Hige took a stance and place his left arm out with its palm facing outwards and his wrist turn at 90 degree angle, anticlockwise. His right was place on his left elbow.

"Ahaha always showing off.." Mike laughed.

The wild flames didn't go past Hige's left hand and instead turned blue. The flames were now calm and tranquil. Hige then bent his arm and thrusted it upward. The now 'chilled' flames were sent into the sky. Hige rotated his left wrist 180 degrees clockwise and join his two hands together, palm crossed and facing out. "Are you ready?"
Feb 15, 2015 3:47 AM

Jul 2009
(Hige doesn't wanna hurt you he just wants to test your strength)
Feb 15, 2015 4:06 AM

Nov 2013
Blade stood gaping and was silent for a moment before his face broke out in a giant grin. "Wow, that was amazing! You're cool, just like nii-chan!" His grin still in place, he shuffled one foot back to ensure his footing before beginning to wound his shoulder back. "Alright, bring it on!" Rarely the type to be excited with battles, as Blade was more of a pacifist and a negotiator than a fighter, he was strangely pumped to see what else Hige was capable of doing. After all, he rarely met other fire mages and those few he knew were incredible with their magic.
Feb 15, 2015 4:31 AM

Jul 2009
"Nii...chan?" Hige had a flashback of all the good times him and Mike shared. They reminded him to always be happy and appreciated time more, aswell as to avoid grudges. Hige laughed and inhaled. He separated his palms and slightly bent his arms. As he did this the blue flames separated into tenis ball sized blades. "Sub-zero Hell!" Hige quickly threw his hands down infront of him. The ice cold, blue flames charged down on Blade, each flame racing the other in a test of power.

"c'mon c'mon Blade you can do it! prove it to him...prove it to me.." Mike said watching the intense match-up of his two younger brothers. That's when he got the idea. The two fire wizards can learn alot from eachother. A hell of alot.
Feb 15, 2015 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
The grin on Blade's face showed no intention of disappearing and he swung himself in a full outward circle, using flames throttling at his back to boost his speed, sidestepping all but one of the bladed flames. He allowed the last blue flame to come closer and closer before he finally struck his palm outwards and snagged the blue flame captive in his own soft flame.

"Alright, time to have a taste of your own medicine," said Blade cheekily. Honestly, he actually had no idea he was capable of absorbing flames until he had tried it on Hige's purple flame. It had never occurred to him to do so, but that was partly because he had never felt the need to acknowledge anyone else's flame. Until meeting Hige, that is. He had no way of reproducing the exact same effects of Hige's "Sub-zero Hell", but he felt he could at least absorb the exact quality of the flame. He was, after all, the boy beloved by fire.

Extending the palm with the captured blue flame forward towards Hige, Blade drew the foreign flame under his skin before doing the exact same motion he had done before with the purple flame. He braced one foot behind him and swept his hands behind him before bringing them in front of him in an X-position with both palms facing the ground. However, when the flames that burst from his palm, wrist and elbows, they held a barely noticable pale blue tinge.

"Nii-chan, are you ready?" asked Blade, his eyes twinkling with excitement. He shot the cold flames out at Hige...
Feb 15, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2009
"Amazing he's absorbed my flames... Big bro picked a good one.. aha" He looked down at his hands "Lets go...Blade-nii.." He looked and clench his fist. His took went to a karate stand and did a straight punch. A blue magic circle appeared infront of his fist and released a sky blue flame. The two flames clash and a cold dust covered a 30ft radius.

When the dust cleared the area was icy, ponds became ice rinks, buildings became igloos and Mike was frozen onto the tree he was sitting by. Hige was on his one knee, alittle short of breath.
Feb 15, 2015 5:29 AM

Jul 2009
Flickers said:

However, just as soon as Blade finished speaking, a slow and evil cackle suddenly resonated throughout the air. "Excellent job in subduing not only my minions, but also a part of my power." Blade whirled around, the purple fire still chained to his palm and his stance ready for battle. "It seems I have found the perfect being to be my vessel..."
(Sorry I didn't see this edit, I totally just blew off your bad guy :( sorry..)
Feb 15, 2015 5:26 PM

Nov 2013
Dragon360 said:
Flickers said:

However, just as soon as Blade finished speaking, a slow and evil cackle suddenly resonated throughout the air. "Excellent job in subduing not only my minions, but also a part of my power." Blade whirled around, the purple fire still chained to his palm and his stance ready for battle. "It seems I have found the perfect being to be my vessel..."
(Sorry I didn't see this edit, I totally just blew off your bad guy :( sorry..)

Nah no worries, I'll get rid of that last part now xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Sabertooth ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - May 8, 2012

1087 by Kannei »»
Oct 29, 2020 1:48 PM

» Fairy Tail ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - May 8, 2012

1150 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Mar 17, 2016 8:09 AM

Sticky: » ACTIVE PEOPLE ROLE CALL post your character here if your active

MikuIzumi - Nov 23, 2014

22 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Mar 17, 2016 8:08 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 )

Ruseo - May 7, 2012

113 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Mar 17, 2016 8:03 AM

» Sparring match ( 1 2 )

LoveandHate91 - Jul 18, 2015

64 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 11, 2015 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.