Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 3, 2015 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
There were some sweet scenes this episode.
Mostly good all around.
Feb 3, 2015 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
The date was cute, and I'm pretty happy we have the chara that can express her feelings out so quickly. But seriously, that theme park was pretty nasty... I would not want to take my friends to a park where the main costume character is an animal with his intestines leaking out of his stomach.....

Lilith was pretty awesome to be honest. Not that she isn't arrogant, but the fact that she's so open with her communication, and that obsession with Tooru, is all like a breath of fresh air in this show where the rest of the girls are all either verbally incapacitated, or just embarrassed to express themselves openly. I even enjoyed her taking her anger out on the Second years, shows how bad-ass her shooting skills are. And I'm pretty sure she said that she would be taking on her First Year brethren One-on-One at her party, so no I don't think we're going to get the chance to see Julie and Tooru team up against her.

One little nit-pick on the episode though... seriously, if you have students with the power to vault three stories, why bother locking the front door? You know they're gonna get back into their rooms anyway, eh? Either that or make the balcony on like a sixth floor or something, otherwise who the heck is dumb enough to respect curfew?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 3, 2015 8:56 PM

Dec 2013
That bitch slap tho, Lilith is good.

4/5, still waiting for the plot to pick up a bit.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Feb 4, 2015 12:51 AM

Aug 2014
lol julie can't swim :v great overall episode (y)
Feb 4, 2015 1:20 AM

Mar 2013
Lilith sure is something :)
love the cute girly side she show
on the theme park.

i never thought i would say this
since i usually hate this kind of anime
but so far i actully enjoy this.
the only thing that annoy me is there
principal and that bunny teacher as a characters idea.
Feb 4, 2015 2:16 AM

Mar 2013
Lilith is cute and all but she is just a spoiled brat,
Julie still the best girl - Tooru made the right choice :P

P.S.
love the OP and ED song (especially the ED).
Feb 4, 2015 12:04 PM
Apr 2014
Dear God I hate NTR. And pool scenes. Which means there wasn't a lot left to enjoy. If the first half hadn't been so horrible and the second half hadn't been such a massive waste of time, this would have been a 3/5. As it stands, I grant this episode the dubious honour of receiving my first 1/5 ever. I'm only here because I love the LN, so I'm hoping it will get better (if only a bit), but either way I'm giving up hope. I'll ride this trainwreck till the end though...
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Feb 4, 2015 4:14 PM

Jul 2014
Lilith is absolute bad bitch
[center][/center]
Feb 4, 2015 8:06 PM

Jun 2013
Im liking this anime a lot more than i did in the beggining, im interested for the next episode! ^^
Feb 4, 2015 9:48 PM

May 2014
Ooooh things are getting heated up! Gonna get intense.

I'm happy Tor shot Lilith down so easily. #NoHaremPlox
Feb 5, 2015 2:39 AM

Jul 2012
That slap was incredibly uncalled for as Lilith was so out of place. I honestly think that's honestly just back character/plot writing.
Feb 5, 2015 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
I was bored all the time, flat and emotionless narration, contexts seen and reviewed without a hint of originality to differentiate events, even the designs are of great quality.
Pleasant only the ending and end card.
Feb 5, 2015 12:38 PM
Dec 2014
Absolute Duo = Absolute(ly) crushing all the other Harem anime this season.
Feb 5, 2015 12:45 PM

Aug 2013
Snakes said:
That slap was incredibly uncalled for as Lilith was so out of place. I honestly think that's honestly just back character/plot writing.

Exactly. I said this previously and I will say it again: Lilith was an ABSOLUTE BITCH to Tooru. I understand why he told told her no twice. He made a promise to Julie and she should respect that.

He told her in a respectful matter, so that is why she looked like a huge bitch!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Feb 5, 2015 8:27 PM

Feb 2013
So "cute" "date" between Lilith and Tooru. It was Ok at best.

Still have no clue how to feel towards the Teacher...

And i'm kidna upset at what they're doing with the "Mordraco" as i was more entertained to the whole 1st year vs second year thing as they coulda maybe introduced some "Veteran" character or something. Not really interested in seeing More Lilith as i feel they already proved how skilled she is. hell if they wanted to show her kicking ass even more they could've made Tooru "recruit' her to fight with them in the "Mordraco". oh well that's just my minor tick with this episode.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Feb 6, 2015 4:47 AM

Aug 2010
I don't know how people can watch this with a smile. This is so mediocre. Sigh.

So they spent half the episode showcasing how much of a superhuman a level 2 this, being way faster and stronger than a regular human.

Then this girl, who doesn't even have a duo and was never shown doing anything exceptional and really doesn't matter how much of a exception she is, she is just a regular a human. She beats the crap out of a bunch of Level 2 and 3. It feels like i'm watching Bleach or something.
Feb 6, 2015 12:47 PM
May 2014
AiHikari said:
I don't know how people can watch this with a smile. This is so mediocre. Sigh.

So they spent half the episode showcasing how much of a superhuman a level 2 this, being way faster and stronger than a regular human.

Then this girl, who doesn't even have a duo and was never shown doing anything exceptional and really doesn't matter how much of a exception she is, she is just a regular a human. She beats the crap out of a bunch of Level 2 and 3. It feels like i'm watching Bleach or something.

Her blaze is what makes her (somewhat) unique, hence the term "exception".
She has a blaze so she isn't just a "regular" human.

It is also the weapon that gave her a huge advantage over the others, you know, ranged vs melee.
If melee-type can't close the distance quickly enough...
However, ranged is often/usually disadvantaged in close combat/melee (not counting modern guns and similar).
konatachan80Feb 6, 2015 12:52 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Feb 7, 2015 3:06 AM

May 2009
I hope Tor and Julie kick Lilith's ass. That girl is getting on my nerves with her being incredibly pushy and a stalker, not to mention that she can't take no for an answer. She apparently thinks she can easily win him over because of her being an Exception, and she seriously need to learn her place. That overconfidence of hers has to become her downfall sooner or later.

So, kudos for him rejecting Lilith's offer a second time and coming clean with Julie about that 'date' he had with Lilith. I do wish he had left her alone, though, as this episode was painful to watch till the part where he came back.

Oh, and please don't let this turn into a situation where Tor can have TWO partners, because I'm seriously gonna be pissed if they pull that trick.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2015 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
Today's episode was just fine and a bit slow...
And there are still many questions unanswered that made me feel like I m watching some bs...
Hope things get more interesting in the future...!
Feb 7, 2015 12:07 PM
Dec 2014
AiHikari said:
I don't know how people can watch this with a smile. This is so mediocre. Sigh

Because it's the best harem this season. And lol mediocre sure. *eyeroll*
Feb 7, 2015 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
^ It is mediocre lol.
Feb 7, 2015 6:03 PM
Oct 2014
Could someone tell me, is there a possibility for a season 2 or is the Manga/VN/LN wherever it's based off already done?
Feb 8, 2015 12:54 AM

Oct 2011
Mediocrity is real.
Feb 8, 2015 1:42 AM

Dec 2013
SamirOG said:
Could someone tell me, is there a possibility for a season 2 or is the Manga/VN/LN wherever it's based off already done?

Well, that depends on how much the anime can sell ... not that Kodokawa push that much for S2, usually. However, I suggest you read the novel, it's very good ! The anime should transpose the first 4 volumes...
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Feb 8, 2015 1:47 AM

Jan 2014
did being rejected twice made her act like a show-off and a bitch? not so surprise anymore since the bunny sensei acted like one before... seriously not so surprising
(-_-)....
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 8, 2015 3:52 PM
Dec 2014
Aurorae said:
^ It is mediocre lol.

Lol have you ever considered being a comedian?
Feb 9, 2015 2:29 AM

May 2013
Yeah, that was a date. Lilith just won't give up on being Kokonoe's duo. Lets just see the "Survive" thing she'll set up.
Feb 9, 2015 4:37 AM
Jun 2014
Feb 9, 2015 5:11 AM

May 2010
It's past curfew so it can't be helped but I am totally fab so let me jump to the balcony so I can blush cuz I got bored not blushing. Nice one Tooru.

I like Lilith as much as Julie now. Loved that slap lmao.

Miyabi you don't get it? You are providing fanservice.

Still don't think rifles are as OP as they made to be in this series.
Feb 9, 2015 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
What to say.
I did enjoy the Light Novel but i am not really enjoying this.
Well it's normal that the LN is better then the anime considering they don't have to compromise with budget and time limit.
But i expected something better from this anime.
Well at least it's not as bad as Date a Live which was absolutely terrible.

Shamefully they didn't show Lilith's fight either.
Feb 9, 2015 3:13 PM

Aug 2014
a little boring ;/ another ep without comedy/romance/ecchi or anything... ok there was a date, but its nothing fun to watch. This anime is probably better for kids...
I liked the ending only. Strategy wise they should bake trio with shield-blade-gun formation, in battle they could suprise enemies when on of them attack in unexpected moment. Or Toru should be with Lilith.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 11, 2015 11:47 PM
Jun 2014
YES! TEAM JULIE!!!!!
Feb 12, 2015 12:49 PM
Dec 2014
Aversa said:
What to say.
I did enjoy the Light Novel but i am not really enjoying this.
Well it's normal that the LN is better then the anime considering they don't have to compromise with budget and time limit.
But i expected something better from this anime.
Well at least it's not as bad as Date a Live which was absolutely terrible.

Shamefully they didn't show Lilith's fight either.

I find it appalling how the mods on this site are actually worse than most of the user base...
Feb 15, 2015 4:47 AM

Apr 2011
dmasterxd said:
I find it appalling how the mods on this site are actually worse than most of the user base...

The appalling thing here is you getting butthurt over random people on the internet not liking what you like. Get off your high horse.
Feb 17, 2015 12:32 AM

May 2011
Lilith is definitely in the wrong, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her. Hope things will turn out fine for her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 5:02 AM

May 2013
Miyabi totally digs Tooru. Hopefully, she'll get a bit of happiness for herself. (^_^)
So Lilith slapped Tooru and Julie hugged him. Tooru, I think you made the right choice.

Hmm, Lilith decided to defeat the entire second year batch so the Mordraco is canceled.
However, she wants a dance party against the first years. Oh Tooru, what have you done?
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 24, 2015 8:44 AM

Oct 2014
Pretty good episode, I personally like Lilith a lot. Damn spoiled little princessss <33

Ah well, let's see if Julie and the guy will have a chance
Apr 8, 2015 5:26 AM

May 2014
Trio! Absolute Trio! It doesn't sound so bad so accept Lilith already!
Apr 10, 2015 8:40 AM
Oct 2011
Preciize said:
Lilith is definitely in the wrong, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her. Hope things will turn out fine for her.
Same here. Maybe it's just me but I get the impression that she is used to being alone, so when she knew there was someone else like her she couldn't help getting exited over finnaly having someone who could understand her. The reason she slapped him was probbaly less out of hurt pride, and more out of frustration over, what she feel is being abandoned.
Apr 14, 2015 12:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode. Pool thing was quite funny, Julie gets in the pool but can't swim. The volleyball scene felt like something one pulls out of DragonBall Z. One guy throws an energy ball, then it is reflected back with a fist.

Lilith seems a bit pushy but I quite like her personality. She's a total boss on the field.

May 1, 2015 4:28 AM

Jun 2008
So annoying when users start with this bullshit "OMG bitch!!!" comments and get so sentimental about a silly mediocre harem. Can't you find anything serious to get upset about?

dmasterxd said:
Aurorae said:
^ It is mediocre lol.

Lol have you ever considered being a comedian?

Did you ever considered acquiring taste?
May 10, 2015 10:41 AM

May 2012
Okay episode, some nice and cute parts though.
Oct 26, 2015 5:52 PM
Nov 2014
LOL, this show is becoming a joke.
Jan 19, 2016 4:24 AM

Dec 2012
Aww, Lilith and Yoshitsugu are finally on their date.

MIYABI!!!! Tooru, you need to get on that...for me.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 29, 2016 8:47 PM
Jan 2011
natsukashii! damn this episode takes me back. my friend's balls dropped on that volcano ride, Journey to the Center of the Earth. He was hurting for the rest of the day loll. That said, MC is really honest with his feelings, which is a refreshing change. He is unwavering in his devotion to Julie who in all honesty is deserving of his affections. Most other MCs might have balked. But not him.
callmetheBigDFeb 29, 2016 8:59 PM
May 16, 2016 7:52 AM

Apr 2015
The rifle blaze looks epic. MC is loyal to Julie luckily.
Jul 8, 2016 6:28 AM

Jul 2016
I guess i got nothing to worry about miss bunny anymore?

ahh lilith to the rescue in that mordraco. lilith kind of reminds me of vert from hyperdimension. dance party survival game i want to play ^_^

once again the episode was cute and intense... oh wait, all that tense disappeared after lilith showed up
fam fam was here. aria and shana are great. make more anime or video games for them, amarite??
^_^
Jul 31, 2016 11:19 AM
Jul 2016
So wow. I saw that this anime came out in 2015 but the manga in 2013, but OMG I just realized that this anime is like the mix of Hundred (manga: 2013, anime: 2016) and Sakurasou (manga: 2010, anime: 2012) no pet na kanojo.The Blazes like the Hundreds, and idk why but I think the characters are very similar with the Sakurasou's characters. Never mind, I like it anyway (*≧ω≦*) I expected the slap~ I like Lilith's Blaze so much, I think that Blaze is the best so far, but in that fight scene when she fought with the others all alone, I think it was too easy for her. Okay, her Blaze is different, but for someone who's at level 2-3 can't be that hard to fend off one or two attacks. At least I think so. But it was a good episode, I enjoyed watching it (ˇ3ˇ)
Jan 16, 2017 2:40 AM

Dec 2016
Lilith is an absolute bitch, you can't slap a guy that rejects you because he already has a partner that he really likes.

I hope she gets her ass kicked.
Jan 28, 2017 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
If only the two main characters weren't so damn boring...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

219 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

154 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:45 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

89 by collins_nwuda »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.