Forum Settings
Forums

Rumors of the potentially hazardous kind - (Team Kuzuki Thread)

New
Jan 29, 2015 5:45 PM

Dec 2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diplomatic Reconnaissance
SP Reward: 100sp
Bonus SP Reward: ???
Difficulty: A-Rank Normal (+)

Team Kuzuki is tasked with finding information on a notorious group of missing ninja that are targeting a specific diplomatically important individual that the higher ups of Konoha would rather see protected. As such while you are looking for the information you will also be guarding the individual so as to better acquire information should they attack.

Participants: Havoc (Haissem), Kensei (Psynergi), Fuuka (Tamoball)

Both Havoc and Kensei had received summons to meet at the gates of Konoha for their next mission and had been briefed that it was a scouting mission. What they were unaware of is that they were also guarding the target that their target was hunting. As such it was a surprise when they met Kuzuki at the gate presenting them with a genin to look after.

"Havoc, Kensei, this is our charge and part of Team Kuzuki for awhile. Meet Fuuka, she is of political interest to Konoha and is being targeted by a group of rogue ninja."

As always Havoc is the one to quickly object to anything related to extra work,

"We were told this was a scouting mission why are we also guarding? That seems like two jobs to me."

Kuzuki smiles, always happy to dash Havoc's hopes of being lazy.

"We were tasked with finding information; what better way to get information than to intercept the attackers and get it from the horses mouth"

Havoc sighed and lowered his head in defeat, looks like they were getting a free job out of him today.
HaissemJan 29, 2015 7:55 PM
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2015 8:50 PM

Jul 2008
"Political interest, my booty!" Fuuka protests, pouting and flailing her arms up and down. "I'm a full-fledged genin now, ya know! Refer to me by my full name: Fuuka Miyumi, seagull enthusiast and future world-renowned shinobi!"
TamoballJan 29, 2015 11:28 PM
Jan 30, 2015 4:31 AM

Jul 2008
"Sounds like a chore!" Kensei whined, as Julie came up from behind with a huge-ass backpack, one she was clearly struggling with. Kensei was oblivious to this however as she put the pack down behind him while falling to her knees in exhaustion.

Kensei turned around and addressed her.
"Julie! What took you so long?"

Her only response was a drawn out sigh as she realized she wouldnt get any help from him, as usual. Who turned around again without even offering.
"All set! If we get going we can be back before the tea gets cold" He proclaimed with two thumbs up.

Julie sighed again and put the pack back on her back with some effort.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Jan 31, 2015 12:33 AM

Dec 2009
Kuzuki: "Right well, this will be your first 'solo' mission as I will not be joining you, I have my own mission. Havoc you're the leader since you are of higher rank so don't go getting killed now."

With that Kuzuki exits in his normal overly theatrical way by sprinting away and leaping onto the off tops to dash away, before realizing he went the wrong way and looping back to correct this; slightly ruining his grand escape.

Havoc just scratches his head,

"So yeah.. I was told they had an old base halfway between here and Iwagakure, uh do you guys wanna check it out?"

Havoc wasn't really leader material, he preferred to receive orders then bitch about them because he was lazy.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jan 31, 2015 12:55 AM

Jul 2008
Fukka gazed at the two of them, her consternation plain on her face. One was whaling about more work when he should feel PRIVILIGED to even know who she is, so she mentally decides that he was the dumb one. One had showed up and also whined, but had a minion to do the heavy carrying for him. In her mind, he would be Captain Skinnyjeans. Yes...this was the perfect name...
Buuuut....it looked like the dumb one was in charge. Unfortunate...she'd have to call him Admiral Dumbyface now.
As she came up with "witty" monikers, Fuuka also idly wondered if she could vanish and they wouldn't notice or even care...but her life was on the line and to try would be insanity. Still...she had been called ruder things before.

"Suuuure...." She answered Admiral Dumbyface, sounding almost irritatedly bored with this already.
Jan 31, 2015 7:12 AM

Jul 2008
"I kind of like this plan!" Kensei noted. The duality of keeping someone safe by taking them to the ones trying to hurt them was an irony not lost on him. After all wherever him and Havoc went, comedic chaos was sure to follow. Although he had no doubt in their ability to complete the mission, he DID preferr picking safer routes than this one usually. Today he was feeling uppity however~

"Lets go ruin someones day~"

Behind him, Julie waved embarrassingly as if saying hi to Fuuka and apologizing for Kensei at the same time.
Feb 1, 2015 2:05 AM

Dec 2009
The journey towards the hideout was rather uneventful and actually rather pleasant. Upon arrival one would expect some grand guarded complex but all the hideout was is a small house carved into the side of a mountain. The insides are no different than an ordinary house found back in Konoha expect that it is all hewn out of rock.

"So I think it's obvious that they are no longer here; I guess we look for clues."

Havoc proceeds to walk over to an enter a small study-like room of the house with a desk, chair and bin it. Alas there was nothing else, no signs that the desk had ever been used let alone a convenient piece of paper telling them all what they wanted to know. As he was about to leave he noticed a plaque carved into the wall above the door, it reads

Ketsueki ni yoru jundo

Havoc half murmurs it as he reads it,

"Purity by blood?"

(Feel free to have your characters find something with either Ketsueki ni yoru jundo or Junketsu-ha inscribed on it. Can be anything you want)
Feb 1, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2008
Why was Private Packmule waving to Fuuka? She had not been granted clearance to be so friendly. Regardless, Fuuka's protocol dictated that she reciprocate the friendliness by waving back. Her too long sleeve flapped about cutely as she did so, embarassing Fuuka when she notices.

The trip to this mysterious place mentioned by Admiral Dumbyface was uneventful: more like a whimsical hike than a trip or journey. Twice Fuuka had to resist the urge to frolick. Frolicking was the enemy of seagulls...

Rather than investigating the structure, Fuuka makes herself useful by spreading threads about in an inconspicuous manner. Once connected to her chakra system, the team would have a near perfect early alarm system. Ain't NO ONE catching them with their pants down! Speaking of pants being down...

While setting up her early alarm system, Fuuka found something she had never seen before: a round rubber something or other wrapped neatly into a plastic package. On it, in marker, were written the words "Ketsueki ni yoru jundo." Not having any idea what this thing is other than It might be a balloon with a really big hole to blow into, Fuuka decides to ask Captain Skinnyjeans, as there was no way that Admiral Dumbyface would know about it.
"I found something and I don't know what it is!" She tells Skinnyjeans.
Feb 2, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2008
Kensei actually didnt find anything, nothing related to their mission atleast. He was more preoccuppied with what remained of books scattered around the place. One by one he gathered the ones he thought would prove useful to him, piled them up and sealed them inside a scroll which he tucked inside his shirt.

It was around this time he was approached by Fuuka who seemed to have found something.

"Hmm, curious little thing. Seems harmless enough, tho ive never seen anything like it" He responded after taking a glance at it.
"Maybe Havoc has an idea."
Feb 2, 2015 9:15 PM

Dec 2009
At the very last second Fuuka feels a tug on her network of chakra strings and as she whirls around to look she sees why.

Standing in the doorway of the base is a single man rolling the thread of chakra between his fingers.

"My my, it seems as if some vermin have infested our den,"

He smirks,

"Well... old den. Still one must keep their holdings neat and tidy regardless of whether they are in use. And it looks as if there are some truly disgusting vermin in here."

As he says this he practically glares at Fuuka and Kensei. When he glares at Kensei its into his eyes letting him no full well how much disgust this man feels for Kensei.

"Before I cleanse the world of your filthy blood I'll let you know the name of your demise as a courtesy. Behold Theo, master of blades."

As he says this he flourishes his right arm outwards in an arc manifesting 5 different chakra blades in mid air.

"Ketsueki ni yoru jundo" (Purity by blood)

As he says this, as some kind of ritualistic practice, Theo grabs the first blade leaping forward slashing towards Fuuka's neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Havoc dashes forward, rushing past Kensei and diving in front of Fuuka as he focuses chakra into his hand, the tattoo around his wrist glowing as he thrusts his arm forward towards the blade. Crystal grows and lances off of his fist forming a crystal lance in the blades path parrying the blow and forcing Theo to halt his advance for a second.

"Move out of the way Tsukumiya! We have no quarrel with a pure blood like us."

Havoc has no idea what he is talking about and firmly remains where he is.

"No can do, I have a mission to fulfill and you're going to help me."

(-5cp crystal lance
Remaining cp = 125cp)
Feb 4, 2015 2:05 AM

Jul 2008
The man had given Fuuka ample opportunity to prepare a small sort of defense. As he talked at her, she had been watching his movements, ready to harden any portion of her clothes and even wrap some of her steel thread around the targetter body part. The man, calling himself Theo, lunged at her neck at blinding speed, and Fuuka barely had time to harden her collar substantially. Even if the blade had hit, though, she wouldn't have gotten out of that without some bruising.

Fortunately for her, Admiral Dumbyface proved not to be a Sergeant Uselessness as he deftly defended her poor neck...which in hindisght isn't a place you want bruising, either. So she kinda stood there, gazing at her attacker with her uncovered left eye in indignation. What was this guys problem anyway? That's it! From now on, Theo was Commander Douchebag! Once that was decided, Fuuka looked at her surroundings, looking for key places to thread her wire.
Feb 6, 2015 2:42 AM

Jul 2008
Kenseis reaction were better this time than last time they were jumped. By the time Havoc stopped Theos attack, Kensei had already abandoned defence and begun preparing the counterattack knowing what Havoc would do. The fruits of teamwork were beginning to show.

Just a moment after Havoc had protested to Theos demand, Theos wrist was snaplocked into a coil of Whiptail string. It snaked around his wrist like a boa, tightening its grip.

It took him mere moments to activate his signature technique, after all he had practised extensively since his last defeat. This time surely he would not be a burden he told himself, as electricity danced across the string.
"Lightning Style: Variable Charge Technique!"

The string started vibrating from the current passing through it, and Kenseis aim was to disrupt Theos muscular control enough to allow capture. If they could capture him and get him to spill the beans, he might know something useful.

((Whiptail strings = -10
Variable charge Technique = -10

Starting CP: 80
Current CP: 60))
Feb 6, 2015 6:31 AM

Dec 2009
Once the whip has wrapped around Theos wrist he flexes testing its strength and not seeming overly worried about it. Once the electricity flows through and onto his skin his eyes light up as if he has seen something interesting.

"Ah I see you're also lightning natured"

Theo smiles as he points his sword towards Kensei. He forms a single hand sign on the restrained hand and the lightning from the whiptail technique starts being dragged off the whip and onto Theo's arm, dancing across his shoulders and down his other arm into his sword as it glows as if charging ready to fire. Theo lets his smile fade as he finishes the jutsu,

"Lightning Release: Lightning Thief"

Havoc had guessed what was going to happen and swung his crystal lance back around to once again knock Theo's chakra sword off course. A bolt of lightning fires off from the sword in the style of a natural lightning strike. It was brief but destructive as a hole was bored deep into the mountain, thorough the house, by the bolt.

"Now look what you made me do Tsukumiya; I liked this place"

Faster than Havoc could comprehend Theo whirled around and delivered an unbelievably hard backhand to Havoc's face sending him crashing into the wall.
Feb 6, 2015 5:40 PM

Jul 2008
Fuuka believed that, for a moment, they had won, but this guy managed to counter their moves like they were coming from flies. Fuuka was trembling in fear, and until this very moment she was putting on a brave front. Now she was subjected to mortal terror.

Fuuka fell back onto her bum, throwing her seagull senbon and kunai at Theo as she inevitably pushed herself back into a wall.

What onlookers couldn't see, however, was that Fuuka still had a tiny grip on herself and had attached some of her iron threads to each kunai and senbon. Perhaps fear only made her mind sharper? Even if that were the case, this was a very desperate move.
Feb 7, 2015 7:32 AM

Jul 2008
"crap" he thought. This enemy would be trickier then usual to handle. Seeing how he got the jump on Havoc in melee combat, it wasnt an area Kensei was particularly excited to challenge him on, but he was closing in fast. If he were to survive the impending onslaught of strikes, he would need to even the odds between them.

Contrary to normal when he summons puppets, and unfurls the scroll in the air, this time he used strings to yank it out of his pocket and rip it open in a moments notice. Igor lept out of the resulting poof of smoke, and latched onto Kensei like a backpack, sprouting two long tentacles with sharp knives over Kenseis shoulders.

"Come then! You want a piece of me!?" Kensei shouted nervously, not knowing whether or not he was truly prepared for what came next. His hesitation got the better of him, and fear of what would happen if he stood still caused him to charge his foe extending one of the tentacles forward to skewer Theo as he approached.

Meanwhile, Julie picked mushrooms.
Feb 7, 2015 3:28 PM

Dec 2009
Theo deftly passes the blade in his hand to his other hand and grabs his second blade with his now free hand, dual wielding his first two blades.

"Come then! You want a piece of me!?"

As kensei lunges forward with the Igor tentacle Theo simply grimaces,

"You can not hope to match me. You are your blood and yours is nothing."

Theo crosses his blades catching the tentacle between before flexing his wrists and pushing the tentacle back at Kensei.

Fuukas attacks had not gone unnoticed however as Theo deftly swings one arm around smacking the senbon and kunai away with the flat of his blade.

"You are on our list Miyumi heir. You provide armor to those who oppose us, those who are unworthy. For that your entire family will pay. Starting with you."

Theo pulls his wrist back before with a quick snap of the wrist hurls the blade towards Fuuka.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Havoc regained his sense he watched on as Theo defended from Kensei's and Fuukas attacks and counter with his own.

He is strong, probably out of our league. I need to turn this up.

Havoc stands to his feet somewhat unstably, the previous attack clearly had shaken Havoc. Havoc tears his cloak from his shoulders and hurls it to the ground reveal his bare upper torso in its tattooed glory whilst pulling his mask down to cover his face.

Havoc focuses his chakra channeling it and focusing it into his feet and hands activating his chakra enhanced strength. Byt this time the blade was almost at Fuuka as Havoc pushes off the ground releasing a burst of chakra from his feet as he does so to propel him forward. He appears before Fuuka in an instant smashing the blade away by hammering his fist into the flat side of it sending it flying into the wall to embed itself there.

Without missing a beat Havoc pivots on his heal to face Theo and once again pushes off and surges forward in the blink of an eye head on towards Theo. Havoc focuses even more chakra into his fists activating the impact seals as he pulls both arms back.

Theo is caught off guard by Havoc's sudden appearance in front of him as briefly they lock gazes before Havoc brings both fists slamming forward into Theo's stomach in a double fisted punch, chakra blazing wildly around Havoc's fists.

"Wombat Fist!"

The initial impact of Havoc chakra enhanced strength would have been enough to send Theo flying as he starts to do so, feet lifting off the ground and starting to hunch forward over his injured stomach as the process begins. It is here that the impact runes flare up and activate as they release a secondary shock wave to match the strength as the initial impact blasting Theo away as if he were a missile launched by Havoc.

Theo smashes through part of the doorway as he rockets outside crashing through many trees and away into the forest. Havoc had not practiced this move much and as such wasted a lot of unnecessary chakra to pull the move off. He steps outside through the door panting heavily as he lets his chakra fade and return to normal. He looks back over his shoulder inside at Kensei and Fuuka.

"Are you two alright?"

(-20cp Enhanced strength
-20cp Impact seal
Remaining cp = 85cp)
Feb 8, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
Theo was unfortunately launched into a series of iron threads spread about by Fuuka's ninja tools, cutting him at the very least. Death by a thousand cuts? Fuuka could only hope. Unfortunately, the force was great enough to snap some of her of her thread: at least half of it was now useless.

"Jiiiiiiiiiii...." She stared vocally at Admiral Dumbyface. She was obviously fine.
Feb 8, 2015 3:19 PM

Jun 2008
Hey did you hear that?

Two lone figures stalked the sparse mountainside. wearing black all surrounding cloaks brimmed with fine white rabbit fur, everything from the fine scaled silk armor they wore beneath their armor to well-worn jackboots they used to troop through the countryside; it all looked incredibly expensive.

Yeah, must be a lumber-camp somewhere close..
That was more than someone felling a tree brother, look at the birds!

Not too far from where they were, on the side of a mountain just on the other end of the valley. could they now clearly see a rising dust cloud. Birds that had nested or been even remotely in the area was peacing out in great cawing numbers, in short it was pretty obvious something had gone down.

..Are there bears around these parts?
What..?
Never mind.

The more intellectually gifted of the two sighed deeply and started to descend the mountainside, heading back into the valley they had recently past by. The other brother protested something about staying on the job but he quickly took up the chase, quickly reaching his brother in a instant, appearing out of his hand.

Gah..!
Stop doing that..!
Scares you errytime!

Said the head sticking out of his hand.

Meika told us to go further north than this, why are we heading this way?
This is border country, surely anything happening here might very well be of interest to our gracious overlord?
Ehh.. Why do the extra work, its not like-
Shut up, stop speaking in my head and get out of my body!

Oh! I am so sorry Princess..

The other brother emerged just as they left the mountain, leaping straight into a run the two started accelerating, heading up the valley and towards the rising dust.
KantarellFeb 8, 2015 3:24 PM
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Feb 10, 2015 7:07 AM

Jul 2008
"That was a mistake!" Kensei explained arrogantly, and raised his dominant hand. A single whiptail-type string became visible, stretching from his fingers to the weapon used to block his attack. The whiptail type was just regular chakra string, boosted to its maximum thickness and woven as rope, turning 5 threads into one. Its strength was umatched, and unlike anything Kensei knew about. But it was not enough..

When Theo flew off, Kensei tightened the string as best he could, but was taken by surprise by the force as the whiptail string snapped cleanly in just a moments notice. It was like he didnt even have a chance. But to his amazement, Fuukas strings did not fare as badly. He strained his mind trying to grasp how they avoided meeting the same fate as his. He was tempted to ask, but his pride got the better of him and he kept his curiosity to himself, for now.

Snapping his fingers, Igor retracted the tentacles and unfastened itself from Kensei, returning to its normal abominable goblinform. Kensei was still surprised how he could produce a puppet as ugly as Igor, but he comforted himself with the thought that it was his first puppet and should look the part.

"Im fine, but that was a surprise. He countered our moves almost effortlessly. I doubt we've seen the last of him"
Feb 10, 2015 7:24 AM

Dec 2009
Much crashing is rustling is heard from the treeline of the forest as Theo finally steps back through it. He looks different now as he is clad in glowing blue chakra armour. Wide blue bands of blue chakra wrapping about his legs, torso and arms with a half mask to cover his mouth make up the armour. (Think a blue version of the arata proto from tokyo ghoul)

As he strides forth he extends his arm again as all 5 blades appear above it like the first time he had made the motion; the blade stuck in the wall of the hut disappearing. This time however Theo clenches his fist at the end of the arm movement and the five chakra blades move and merge into one coming together to form a large greastsword of pure blue chakra.

"You're luck Miyumi twerp, you could have hurt me if it wasn't for my armour."

As Theo strides forward an arrow comes flying out of the forest and hits the ground at Theo's feet and in an instant envelopes him in a globe of earth; a voice calling out for the forest.

"Thero put your ace away! We can't hurt the Tsukumiya!"

Theo crashes through the side of the dome, unstoppable in his stride towards Fuuka. Once again an arrow flies out an envelopes Theo in a globe of earth.

"Theo! Stop!"

And once again Theo crashes through it only to have more arrows rain down and more globes form only to have Theo bust through them until finally the arrows stop and Theo stops before Havoc.

"Move Tsukumiya, we only want the Miyumi kid."

Havoc grits his teeth and forces a grin, feet sliding into position as he readies himself,

"You'll have to get through me first."

Havoc throws his arms forward facing his palms towards Theo as he focuses chakra into them.

"Repulse!"

A surge of chakra erupts from Havoc's hands and throws Theo backwards, his feet sliding along the ground as he holds form. The brace pushing him back but not unbalancing him.

"I asked nicely Tsukumiya."

Theo leaps forward raising his greatsword over his shoulder and swinging it down in a vertical slash aiming straight for Havoc.

( -20cp Repulsion technique
Remaining cp = 65cp)
Feb 10, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2008
Fuuka watched as the rope of chakra strings snapped, and was astonished to find someone with intricate string techniques outside of her family. This would look most favourable in Captain Skinnyjeans' next evaluation. She might even promote him! I'm so nice~ She thought to herself, almost managing to stop herself from smiling. She would have to ask him how he managed that rope, or, at least, copy it shamelessly!

...Not the puppet though. That thing was fugly. I mean tentacles? Octopuses were the enemies of seagulls, and Fuuka had not watched enough hentai to know where this was going! As she was lost in thought, Theo came back in a set of chakra armor. She would copy that too, but with strings, but she could already do something like that so that was kinda pointless...

Now was not the time to be screwing around though, nor was it the time to give Theo a rank...despite Lieutenant Asshat being a rather funny option. No...now was the time to use her own trump, even if it could only stall him. Digging through her bag quickly, she pulls out the ancestral treasure of the Miyumi family - The Iron Weaving Gloves, Tetsu no Okō (The Iron Weaver). The gloves were made of mostly leather, but had flexible iron wires threaded through it and metal claws around the fingers, granting her better control over the iron threads.

She reaches behind herself and pushes down on the lever of an automated spool, retracting what wire she had left before threading it into the gloves. As Havoc repulsed Theo, she tosses 6 kunai with iron thread tied to their ends at the trees behind and to the sides of Theo, and with a rather large, swooping motion of her arms, the strings swung over Theo and threatened to entrap him! Fuuka poured Yang chakra into them, strengthening and insulating them.
[-5cp]
[Remaining: 22]
TamoballFeb 10, 2015 3:45 PM
Feb 10, 2015 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
Repulse!

Whoa..!

I Asked nicely Tsukumiya!

Holy shit!

- Sounds of snapping Strings -

I think they are battling!
- Mental Groan -

The two brothers were sitting perched on a branch, well at-least one of em, the other was crouched just beneath the branches, keeping his feet on the ground. They were well hidden in the dark backdrop of the forest, they knew to keep to the shadows wherever possible; as their dark cloaks would obviously otherwise become easy to see in exposed sunlight, however here in the shadows of the canopy they melded in nicely with the dark green and murky shade of the approaching sunset.

Did you see those arrows?

((Don't want to make a wall, the rest is mostly directed at Hais.))

(Work in progress)
Feb 10, 2015 8:42 PM

Dec 2009
(Side post to deal with the Kant going ons since it's not affecting the main group atm)

Feb 10, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2008
Side - Stuff

KantarellFeb 10, 2015 9:25 PM

(Work in progress)
Feb 10, 2015 9:27 PM

Dec 2009
Side-Stuff

Feb 10, 2015 9:46 PM

Jun 2008
Side Stuff

(Work in progress)
Feb 10, 2015 9:57 PM

Dec 2009
Side-Stuff

[spoiler]

"Ah aaaa, why do you keep asking the same questions? It's getting boring."

Tasker rolls the rock between his fingers again.

"Like I told you before we are Junketsu-ha, they are ninja hunting us. It's simple to understand. Now I have a question for you, what do you intend here?"

Tasker leans back on one palm, the hand behind his back, but leaving the other hand in his lap, the rock in clear sight.
Feb 11, 2015 2:48 AM

Jul 2008
(( O.o ))

Kenseis mind went blank. In all their time together he had never seen Havoc pushed, or even knicked. So when the blade now came down towards him, Kensei panicked and vanished from sight with a "zap"-sound.

--BANG!--
Metal clashed against metal as Kensei reappeared right next to Havoc, with his braced leg having smashed into the sword. Springs and gears flew everywhere from the impact, but Kensei didnt allow the blade a single inch more. Electricity once again filled the brace, after having discharged all of its stored charge to give Kensei a moment of speed, a moment which was now gone.

He didnt speak, his mind was locked in focusing on keeping the tension against the blade grinding down. He was feeding electricity into it, and into Theo, a surprising choice considering what happened last time. Surely Kensei couldnt be thinking clearly as the voltage rose to beyond what it was during his first attack. His eyes were staring down Theo with hate, but behind the hate there was something else... a challenge?

"Take it then! Id like to see you handle all of it!" He thought. His body was trained extensively to conduct electricity, and he doubted his opponent had undergone the same type of training. After all, who in their right mind bases their lightening techniques on Self-zapping. Well, Kensei ofcourse!
Feb 11, 2015 3:47 AM

Dec 2009
Theo took note of the threads around him and in doing so realized that they are actually iron thread and not chakra strings. As his strike was blocked by Kensei, appearing seemingly out of nowhere he was inspired with an idea as electricity flooded into him. He looked into Kensei's eyes and knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Take it then! Id like to see you handle all of it!"

And so he would, with a swift movement he flicked the hand sign he had previously signalling the lightning thief technique as he began to steal the electricity. However unlike before he transitioned straight into another hand sign and into another jutsu.

"You'd win if I hadn't planned for an occasion like this. Lightning Release: Surge!"

Theo bit his lip as he reached breaking point, his skin beginning to sizzle from the lightning dancing all around him when suddenly in an intense burst the lightning is expunged in a surge of electricity. Clearly not intended for offensive use but to purge his system. However what did happen is as the lightning was surging from him it leapt onto nearby conductors, that of the iron threads belonging to Fuuka and Kensei's leg brace.

The lightning races down the iron threads back towards Fuuka and at the same time Kensei is in immense danger of backlash as he was quite closer.

Thinking quickly Havoc grips the back of Kensei's shirt and in a deft motion spins around hurling him to the ground behind him and crouching over him to protect him from any further electricity. Tongues of lightning lashing Havoc's bare back as he does so.

Not leaving a second to spare Havoc seizes the window he is given and draws four kunai and a tag from his satchel at his waste. He hurls the kunai away, one in each direction; north, south, east, and west and places the tag on his chest. It briefly glows with chakra and Havoc dashes forward slamming a fist into Theo's armoured stomach to almost no effect.

"We would have spared you Tsukumiya; your clan stands with us after all."

Theo brings his great-sword crashing down onto Havoc's shoulder, the blade threatening to cleave him clean in two... but it doesn't. It thuds against Havoc's shoulder and he doesn't even feel the impact.

Havoc smiles relieved that it worked and stands up confident.

"I .. am no Tsukumiya!."

(-10cp Five seal Barrier
Remaining cp = 55cp)
Feb 11, 2015 3:57 AM

Jul 2008
The lightning did not make it to Fuuka, being neutralized about half way by her Yang chakra. Still...Fuuka notes that any more lightning might have been pretty dangerous, as just pulling that off took almost everything she had in terms of chakra. Damn elemental deficiency...

Fortunately, she didn't need a whole lot of chakra to bind Theo with her threads. With some flourishing, the threads wrap around his arm and lift it skyward if even for a single moment. As she pulled on the strings, she shouted to Kensei: "Would you stop with the zappy thing?!"

[Iron Weave chakra conversion: -20 cp]
[Remaining: 2]
Feb 11, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2008
// Meanwhile, at a less critical scene //

(Work in progress)
Feb 11, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2008
"Shit!"

The feedback being sent back up his leg was interrupted by a feat of quick thinking. The leyden-jar capacitor strapped to his belt, and always connected to the brace, was able to take in the brunt of the electric charge as Kensei switched the dial to max. The jar vibrated, resonating with the charge inside, as Kensei got knocked back on the ground by havoc just before it overloaded.

Trying immediately to get up, he could tell right away the brace was busted. It could no longer perform the combat functions built into it, and the only thing Kensei could do was to stiffen the frame like a Cast, enabling him to atleast stand on the leg as he got back on his feet.

As Havoc performed a move Kensei hadnt seen before, Fuukas voice telling him to stop using electric techniques reminded him of the voice in the wind from before. He had tried this strategy the last time they got in a scuffle, and was essentially scolded by his own chakra for relying too much on electricity. Beneath his feet, the earth called to remind him of the words spoken to him that day: "You move like a fleeting bolt of lightening, but your path lies with the rumbling storms.. stand your ground, and the ground will stand with you.."

It was time for a switcharoo~

Unfurling two brown scrolls, a group of puppets numbering 4 in total appeared out of a poof of smoke. They seemed fairly basic in design, infact they didnt even look complete. They were barebone skeletal structures of wood and brass, with a brass helm as its only armor. It had no visible weapons of any kind, and hte only unique thing about them was a tattoo on their chest saying "Earth" and the one on the helmet saying "Guard".

"Havoc!" He called, hoping he'd understand in the heat of battle.
Feb 11, 2015 2:13 PM

Dec 2009
-----Side Stuff -----

Tasker let's his smile drop,

"And hello to the real you."

Tasker had already propped the handseal behind his back and quickly flicked the rock into the air where it exploded into a torrent of mud threatening to envelope the two kuromachi. Not only this but Tasker deftly handsprings backwards, drawing his bow mid air and firing before his feet even touch the ground.

Something was odd about how he fired the bow and it was that the hand holding the arrow had held a hand sign the entire time. As the is half way between Tasker and his target it expands rapidly into a hemi-spherical dome and once at the targets its transformation would be complete trapping both targets in an orb of earth. Tasker was not done however as he slams a hand-signed palm to the ground at his feet and the mountain begins to rumble like the beginning of an avalanche only there was no snow.

"I'd run if I were you two."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Main Stuff-----

Havoc turns his back to Theo effectively ignoring him as he looks at the puppets and gets an idea as to what Kensei wants. Having not prepared a rune for this earlier Havoc would have to do this the old fashioned way; with hand seals. Kensei saw for the first time why Havoc never uses hand seals, because he was slow at it. His fingers were clumsy and much too slow for practical battle use but eventually he got there.

"Earth Release: Terracota Armour"

Earth rises out of the ground and coats the four puppets in simple yet hard earthen armour made to match the appearance of the helms.

While Havoc had been doing this Theo had enough to time to deal with the wires restricting his arm as he hefted his greatsword with one arm and the chakra began to blaze and rotate on the edge of the blade effectively becoming a chakra chain-saw sword as he put it to the wires and methodically cut through them. It was harder than it should have been but the chakra of his sword helped to weaken the yang strengthened nature of the wire. If Havoc hadn't let him be for so long it would have left him open for a good minute. Once freeing his arm Theo wailed on Havoc's back with his sword to no avail until it finally clicked for him, putting the tag and the four kunai together.

"You're using a five-seal barrier on yourself? Who does that?!"

Thinking quickly Theo looks around the area and after brief scouting finds all for kunai and dashes to the nearest one, pulling it from the round and tearing the tag in half deactivating the seal. Feeling this Havoc turned back around to face Theo.

It's at this moment that Theo's eyes light up as he feels a slight rumbling in the ground and immediately knows what it is.

"Tasker? What are you doing....."

(-20cp Terracota Armour x4
Remaining cp = 35cp)
HaissemFeb 11, 2015 2:20 PM
Feb 11, 2015 2:32 PM

Jul 2008
Well Fuuka's usefulness has come to an end; her iron thread was no longer long enough to be of use at any range. The only thing she could do now was....CHARGE HER CHAKRA A BIT! The Dumby and Skinnyjeans would be ok without her.

[cp +5]
[Total = 7]
Feb 11, 2015 7:24 PM

Jun 2008
Side - Stuff

(Work in progress)
Feb 13, 2015 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
"Heads up!"

The tiny break in Theos concentration was all Kensei required. Like blinking in traffic which constantly moves, by the time Theo returned from hunting seals the puppets were already exactly where they should be.

One had taken position next to Fuuka as bodyguard, another next to Kensei fulfilling the same function. The remaining two had used the blindzone created by Havocs armor to close the distance, and now leapt out from either side of him to assault Theo upon his return.

"You blinked~"
The first Guard swings around, and its arm suddenly pops off mid-spin, heading for Theo like an earth-missile at quite a respectable velocity. The first guard proceeded out of its spin into a kneeling slide into the ground, wheres the second guard now used the first kneeling one as a springboard, launching an airborne straight punch towards Theo.

A tingling sensation in Kenseis leg told him they were short on time. Normally he ran a slight charge of lightening chakra through it subconciously to numb it from pain. When this stopped working and sensation returned to the leg, it was a clear hint his body was running low on chakra.
Feb 13, 2015 5:40 AM

Dec 2009
-----Side Stuff-----

Tasker remains in position until the last moment, hand remaining on ground as colour slowly drains from his skin returning to an earthy look. As the nails, and shortly the younger kuromachi, impact into him his clone shatters in a hail of rocky debris. He couldn't have escaped even if he had wanted to as all the chakra had been drained from the clone to activate the technique. (Clone was first setup when he went underground that first time)

The rumbling greatly intensified as the earth begins to move beneath their feet, rocks bouncing and jumping around as the rumbling grows strong until they can finally see what is happening. The whole mountain had been vibrating enough to loosen earth, rock and other debris at the top off the mountain starting a landslide that was now rapidly descending the mountain down towards where the kuromachi, and further on team kuzuki, where standing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Main Stuff-----

The puppets attacks hammer into Theo, his armour guarding him against damage all too effectively. Theo stands upright, basically ignoring any threat the puppets may possess.

"It looks like Tasker is going to finish you off for me. I guess we won't be meeting again Tsukumiya."

Using both hands Theo forms a series of hand seals leaving them clasped at the end.

"Lightning Release: Ride the lightning!"

In a brilliant flash of light Theo is engulfed in lightning and streaks through the air already miles away from the impending doom that is the landslide.

Havoc was relieved by Theo's departure. He hated to admit it but he was running low on chakra and Theo didn't seem to be the kind of enemy they could defeat as they are now. Then it clicks, Theo didn't run from them he ran for something a partner of his did. Whirling around Havoc finally locks eyes on the monstrosity that is the landslide that will be bearing down on them shortly.

"Landslide! You got any bright ideas kensei?!"
Feb 13, 2015 1:35 PM

Jul 2008
Fuuka felt the ground shaking a bit and stopped charging chakra to dash out of the building. Now that Theo was gone her clever getaway plan would have to wait. "If only I could summon a giant seagull or something!" Fuuka nearly panics as she eyeballs the impending earthy doom approaching them...but she did have another idea. A bold idea. "Do you two know the Body Flicker Technique? Maybe we could use that to get away?"
Feb 13, 2015 5:47 PM

Jun 2008
The two kuromachi gathered together after the short encounter, the older had not been much disturbed by the disappearance, mostly because he had tired of the mans face, the younger was a bit more upset, angry that he had wasted all of his custom nails, they were after-all, expensive.

Y: I don't like that guy..
O: Me nether, too bad the fool choose to run, without our help he stands little chance in avoiding his fate.
Younger: ...So what you said, you meant "that"?
Older: Mei did ask us to attempt it in the field, it will be interesting to see if my blood will have the same effect.

Y: If it does, that guy is not gonna be smiling for much longer.. But wait,
if you infected him, why can't we just go after him now? He can't have gotten far.

O: Its gonna take some time for the corruption to manifest strongly enough for me to create any sort of link.. I feel its for the best to leave him alone right now, by the looks of things perhaps if we let this play out for a bit, perhaps we could use him to get to more of his freinds.

Y: He seemed like a rogue one, they make good for disappearing.
O: Would't be the first clan we've turned into Mei's sock puppets, I just hope that this won't backfire somehow.
Y: Mei said it would be okay, you should't feel a drain.
O: He said that, but then again it would't be the first time he glossed over the details.
Y: So what now? There is an avalanche about to bury us alive.
O: Just phase it out, we will return to the entrance and see if anyone survives.
Y: What do we do with them?
O: Isn't it obvious?

(Work in progress)
Feb 16, 2015 12:19 PM

Jul 2008
Kensei fell to his knees just seconds after Theo had flown off, the puppets going stiff at the same time.
"Good.. you run..*pant*.. we'll get you next time.." He said while heaving for air in exhaustion. The technique was a taxing one, both for him and havoc alike, and used with low chakra reserves like now it only had the effect of draining Kensei even further. An error in timing, from expecting a longer battle.

He felt the earths vibrations in the same moment havoc called out "landslide". Unfortunately, he didnt have bright ideas right off the bat. When Fuuka suggested the body flicker, his face turned red.
"I dont know body flicker.."

Ofcourse he knew it, it was the one technique he could never quite get down, that and clones, darned things... He felt useless. He had an idea but it would only work for one of them.

But maybe one was enough?
"Wait, i got something." He said, and hastily rolled out the large brown scroll he carried on his back, the one with the crossed-out drop of blood as its emblem.

"Do not speak of this to anyone! Rampage is a secret!" He said, more like a plea then a threat, and ran chakra through the scroll, resulting in a rather large poof of smoke which dissipated quickly in the wind. A huge puppet had appeared, larger then Kensei and Havoc combined. Like a golem of sorts, it looked strong and durable but with no apparent weapons.
With a quick flick of his wrist, the entire front of the puppet opened up to allow a single operator to step inside, and a large swing of both his arms sent the puppet flying over to Fuuka.
In a moments notice the puppet snapped her up and sealed comfortably around her. Inside, she found that it was padded with silk and leather pillows to absorb blows and strikes against the outside. The padding had the added effect of being quite cozy aswell. He expected she mightve protested given the choice, but their mission was to keep her safe, and he felt this was the only thing he could do with his limited chakra.

"Havoc, do you have chakra left for two sets of armor!?" He asked hastily, noting the landslide drawing ever closer. He hoped the armor would protect him and havoc from the landslide, allowing fuuka to dig them out with the Rampage puppet when the earthmass settled. Or so he hoped.

(Sorry about the wait)
Feb 16, 2015 4:23 PM

Dec 2009
"Havoc, do you have chakra left for two sets of armor!?"

Havoc is dismayed as he focuses on his chakra and comes to a conclusion.

"....no"

Havoc doesn't give up and looks around for something, anything and then at the ground itself and he has an idea.

"I hope that puppet of yours is sturdy cause it's gonna protect us all!"

Havoc focuses every last ounce of his chakra into his hands, prepping for his chakra enhanced strength and impact rune combo. He pulls both arms back and hammers them into the ground using his wombat fist technique from earlier. The earth shudders and heaves but collapsing in a great crater.

Havoc and Kensei fall and slide down the crater to the bottom where rampage with Fuuka inside falls after them and on top of them but not squashing them hopefully about to protect them from the landslide. As the first deluge of earth hits Rampage is pushed hard downwards onto Kensei and Havoc but what happens next no-one could have guessed; the earth gave way.

A tunnel barely large enough for rampage to squeeze in appears beneath them and they all fall into it, a large boulder falling onto the top sealing it mere moments after they fall inside. That's not all as the walls and floor are extremely slippery with some kind of slimy residue as the team goes for a wonderful sliding journey down this tunnel for who knows how long until the dumped into a square earthen room far below the surface.

Havoc sits up panting heavily,

"That wasn't what I had planned.... but it worked..... i think"

(Remaining cp = 0)
Feb 16, 2015 5:12 PM

Jul 2008
"I...I see..." Fuuka replies dryly to Captain Skinnyjeans, wondering how he got to a higher rank than her without knowing something so basic when he summons a giant wooden puppet he calls Rampage. Fuuka didn't have time to gaze upon what was surely the 9th wonder of the world before it scooped her up and locked her into its ludicrous coziness. She bangs on Rampages interior, shouting at what she thought were a couple of suicidal morons when the puppet falls forward and lands on the hapless team of dumb, dumber, and dumbest. Fuuka hit her head on impact, and although the leather pillows helped cushion it her head still hurt a little bit; so she strapped into the puppets seatbelt.

The landslide pushed onto the puppet, causing it to creak under the stress and worrying her...but that wasn't the worst part. Oh no. The world couldn't just leave it at that. Soon enough, Fuuka felt her stomach lurching as Rampage fell and slid faster and faster until it finally crashed into something. The blind slide from hell had finally ended...but Fuuka was still trapped inside.
Silk interior? Meet Fuuka's lunch. Fuuka's lunch? Meet Silk interior. Her stomach couldn't take it anymore and that delicious freshly toasted sandwich she had had just before the mission, half-digested, was no longer in her belly.
Feb 16, 2015 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
...If anyone was still there, they are probably dead.

The two brothers were sitting crouched on a piece of ruined mountain that gave them plenty of view over the disaster area. Besides a few pieces of ruins sticking up from the dust, the place was had returned to nature, no signs of the actual entrance that had once been there.
The youngsters concerned were probably spot on, but the older had not noticed any tracks leading away from the disaster, nor had he seen anyone leave, though granted, he could't see everything.

O: I've learned today, not to underestimate these Shinobi's ability to escape death, Mei was right to suggest using blood poisoning as a effective tool to keep control over them..

Y: I don't really like the idea of putting myself at risk each time I fight someone..

O: Nether do I, we need new methods.. But we should leave that to Meikaika for now; after-all he has a better grasp on it than we do.

Y: But if they survived, that means they might still be around here somewhere?

O: Probably, but if they survived or not, we won't need to find them to figure out who they were.

Y: What do you mean?

O: Idiot, we just talked of it! When the corruption of the Shinobi we met earlier grows strong enough, we can have all the information we need, besides if I don't recall we weren't here to chase down test subjects.

Y: Ah, right.. The Northern Tomb.
We're tomb raiders!

O: Those tombs aren't gonna raid themselves, lets focus on completing our mission and reporting- back to Mei, I am sure he will find the tale of our encounter entertaining.

With that they were both off, descending down the mountain at a great speed, never once touching the ground as they relied on each other and their bloodline ability to keep themselves in the air. Both had been ready for an actual fight which they now sought to release in a hurried tempo to recover lost time.

(Work in progress)
Feb 17, 2015 4:00 AM

Jul 2008
Kensei was surprised to find himself in one piece after such a fall. Stumblin to his feet, he trying to get his bearings. Down here, there were no reference points to navigate by. Although it was laughably clear this tunnel was no natural thing of old. The walls were rifled in a complex pattern from end to end, and along the walls and roof several sets of brass pipes ran down towards what seemed to be a split.

"What is this place? It seems so... manmade, but theres nobody around.." He said, propping up his chin with his fist in a classical "the thinker" pose. Suddenly he remembered about Fuuka, and used a few handmovements to have Rampage open up and let her out. The sight/stench that he now faced shocked him to his core. His mouth opened like his jaw was heading for the tunnel-floor, but no sound came except for half-strangled grunts.

"J-JULIE!!?" He shouted hystericly when he regained control over speech. As usual, when not knowing what to do the sad bastard called his assistant/sister (xD) to solve his problems for him again. As he did, he realized he hadnt seen her since she went picking mushrooms. But to his extreme surprise, a lone voice seemed to call back from somewhere deep within the tunnels.

"Julie!! Damnit get over here!! How the hell did you get inside before us!?"
The replies came from too far away to properly decipher if it really was julie shouting back, or if Kensei was being fooled by his own echo. Regardless, the way he saw it, the only way forward was deeper, as turning back would lead the tunnel straight under where the rockslide was and would more than probably be collapsed. The replies didnt seem to get closer either, maybe shed found something interesting. The only thing stronger then Kenseis curiosity was his jealousy when his sister found something more interesting than him.

He was reluctant to even touch Rampage to reseal him inside his scroll, and descided to just have him follow them at a "safe" distance where they couldnt see or smell him. Kenseis passive chakra regeneration was anough to counteract what it took to simply move Rampage with normal human steps, rather then fly about like a puppet normally does. By not exerting any force, just walking the puppet normally, he was able to avoid sucking up that last chakra and eat away at his lifeforce, staying stable at 0.

"Alright then, this might work for a while" He said, after noting that he could indeed move rampage with next to no chakra if he kept it simple. "Lets see if Julie found something!"
Feb 17, 2015 4:46 AM

Dec 2009
Havoc flexed his hands and still felt drained of chakra. After thinking about how much chakra he had forced through his hands alone with his two wombat fists it was as if his chakra system was somehow blocked as if protecting itself from somehow rupturing.

Shortly after they set out they come across a rather odd looking contraption. Its shape mostly known to Havoc as a golem, generally made of earth, but quite different. It was made of iron with an odd glow coming from its .... stomach? ..... and steam puffing away out of exhaust pipes coming from its shoulders.

It was marching on at a steady pace following the same tunnel the party was. Without saying a word it was unanimous that the group would follow this 'steam golem, as it undoubtedly knew the place better than them. After what felt like an eternity the golem had found its destination.

Havoc simply stopped and staired at the sight, a village built atop a lake of lava. And it was then he noticed the sweltering heat as sweat began to pour from his body.

"holy.. shit"

The golem continues on wards across one of the ledge pathways and into the largest central pillars of the village. It is here that the group finds Julie, dangling from one of the ledges.
Feb 17, 2015 6:28 AM

Jul 2008
(quickpost becouse Julie)

"Get me out of here!!" She cried. One could smell the bottom of her leather boots getting singed in the intense heat from below. She was propped on a ledge just within reach from the edge itself. The looked like it had originally been larger and was caving in by the moment.
Feb 17, 2015 5:12 PM

Jul 2008
Fuuka shook her head to knock the dizziness away and noted the upchucked lunch on Rampage and her own clothes. As though by instinct, she took her special gloves and ran iron wire through them in order to replace the stained cloth. Soon enough, her shirt looked brand spanking new again.

The party of fools, however, looked worse for the wear. Fuuka wished she could help when she came to inspiration. The puppet techniques wielded by Skinnyjeans and the cooperation of Dumbyface led her to her answer.
As the group walked, Fuuka seemed a little slower than usual. Perhaps she was tired? Or, perhaps, she was actively charging her chakra reserves along the way. By the time they met the golem, she had managed to regain a good chunk of them. If she were to quantify it, she'd say about 18 units. Now was the time to put her plan into motion!
She creates her own chakra threads, something she usually does only when she's out of iron, and attaches them first to Dumbyface, sending him half of her current reserves. Then it was Skinnyjeans' turn.
Both of her bodyguards now had 9 chakra each. Fuuka calls this innovation the Chakra Migration Technique! Yes. The seagulls would be proud.

Fuuka felt really weak the rest of the way; with empty belly and chakra. When they reached the lava village, the sweltering heat nearly, and immediately, causes her to pass out. She sways as though she could really use a nap when she finally noticed Private Packmule, causing her to relocate her energy. "Private Packmule! What are you doing here!?"
Feb 18, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2008
"I know right!?" She replied, as if trying to hide her hysteria with humor. "I dont even have lava boots!" (ba-dum-tss)

"Get me out of here!" She cried, as another piece of the ledge she stood on crumbled. The years in intense heat had made the rock brittle, and every slight movement seemed to break off another piece of it.

Kensei rolled out a rope from his backpack and tied it to a stalagmite sticking out of the ground nearby, nearly hitting Julie in the head with the roll of rope as it went over the edge. She quickly climbed to safety, almost "scurrying" the same manner frightened instects do.

Once up, she made an effort of kissing the ground, only to slightly burn her lips as a result. This clearly wasnt a good place to be, and Kensei noted the air down here was extremely thin, he was even beginning to get dizzy.

High above them, in a doorway which seemed to once have led out into a long bridge spanning the entire chamber, there was movement. Curious eyes observed them from the ledge which had once been a mighty bridge, so curious in fact that it accidently broke a few pebbles lose which rolled over the edge, hitting the ground right next to the group of misfits.
Feb 21, 2015 2:11 AM

Dec 2009
Havoc tensed as the pebbles hit the ground next to them followed by a swift look up to where it came from. Havoc looked around to the rest of the group and saw tired, weary, and not to mention positively sweaty faces of everyone and decided it was time to get abit further away from this lava.

Bending down Havoc scrawled a rune into the dirt and placed his palm on it channeling chakra into the rune.

"Crystal Release: Growing crystal throns."

Havoc controls the growth of the crystals as they grow upwards to the ledge forming a nice smooth crystal ladder.

"Up we go"

Havoc ushered eveyrone to go up first and as they were ascending he noticed something. The golem had frozen in the doorway of the central chamber and had turned back to look at him, almost staring at him and it gave Havoc the chills urging him to rush up the ladder once everyone else was done.

(0cp again)
Feb 21, 2015 2:23 AM

Jul 2008
Fuuka nearly started to climb the ladder when her heat-addled brain remembered that she was wearing a skirt. She clears her throat and brings attention to it. "Don't look up." She tells Admiral Dumbyface bashfully before ascending. Unfortunately, she passes out immediately after safely climbing to the top. Having had no chakra to protect her body, her natural cooling system had weakened and she was suffering from a bout with heat stroke. She lays face first into the ledge bridge thing.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.