Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2015 9:42 AM

Oct 2010

The Slice of Life Club is in dire need of new staff members! I'm currently trying to revive the club, but in order to do so I am going to need a few active staff members to help me out. I ask that only people who are going to be active members of the staff team apply. I want a small team of active staff rather than a large team of semi-active staff.

The following positions are available:
Co-Owner
Amount needed: 0
Details: I ask that someone who has been an active member of the club for some time, and I am personally familiar with, applies for this position. I basically intend for this person to operate as my shadow, so I need it to be someone I'm familiar with and feel like I can trust. This person will be in charge of overseeing the club in my absence, which is often as I have a pretty busy daily life now, and should think of the Slice of Life Club just as much their club as I do. I need someone who is willing to be very active in the club as the Co-Owner.

General Admin
Amount needed: 0
Job Description: Admin are in charge of making sure that all members are following our club rules throughout the club. If a member is in violation of the rules, admin have the authority to issue a warning. Each admin will have two or three small jobs they are reasonable for. Such jobs include doing things like updating news about upcoming Slice of Life anime, updating the announcement section of the layout, updating the club relations, etc. A list of available admin jobs will be provided for our admin to pick what they want to be held responsible for. Admin should also have a regular presence in the club comments.

Admin are also expected to help out with our occasional club events.

Card Delivery
Amount needed: 1
Job Description: The Card Deliverer is responsible for delivering cards for card makers when they do not have the time to. I expect the card deliverer to make the deliveries ASAP when their help is requested.

Card Maker
Amount needed: 2
Job Description: Card makers are responsible for making cards for members of the Slice of Life Club to request. Card makers are free to either participate in one of our monthly editions or make an edition of their own. I ask that all card makers please participate in at least one edition per month, even if it's just a single card.
Note: I want card makers who are actually going to make cards for the club. I have hired on card makers in the past who either never made a single card for the club, or quit after a single edition because they were signed up as card makers in too many clubs. If you are already a card maker in multiple clubs, and you aren't certain if you can actually participate in card editions in this club, then please don't apply. I only want a few active card makers.

~Application Form~
Username:
Position:
How often can you be active around the club: (be honest)
Will you do your job:
If you're applying for the Card Maker position, please post some examples of your work:
Comment: (optional)

Thank you for having interest in applying to our staff team!
UsagiMar 31, 2018 8:50 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 5, 2017 1:15 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Usernamw: SweetKotomi
Position: Card Maker
How often can you be active around the club? I'm online daily but I can participate in at least 2 editions per month, maybe 3 if I'm not very busy.

Will you do your job? Yes, I will and I'll be honest if I can't make it for an edition.

Examples:

Comment: I would like to help out SOL club become active again as it was one of my first clubs I joined.

May 7, 2017 9:31 AM

Mar 2015
~Application Form~
Username: -Hyper-
Position: Admin
How often can you be active around the club: (be honest) As long as school doesn't interfere I can log on multiple times a day to manage
Will you do your job: Yes
If you're applying for the Card Maker position, please post some examples of your work:
Comment: (optional)
-Hyper-May 7, 2017 9:38 AM
May 7, 2017 4:37 PM

Oct 2010
@SweetKotomi @-Hyper- : You're both hired. I'm going to fix up the old staff chat and start planning stuff out once I finish the layout and get it up, so in the meantime just hang tight. Glad to have you both on board!
May 7, 2017 7:36 PM
Mar 2014
Username:Jeff_Smith
Position:Admin
How often can you be active around the club: Everyday cause i have nothing else to do
Comment: I need to fill my life with something please
May 7, 2017 8:17 PM

Feb 2017
Username: PJs
Position: Card Delivery
How often can you be active around the club: I am online almost everyday and seeing that my summer break is near, I will be able to dedicate my time to the club.
Comment:
May 12, 2017 10:32 AM

Oct 2010
At this time I'll take 2-3 more card makers and 1 more card deliverer.
May 12, 2017 11:03 AM
Apr 2014
Username: Azriel18
Position: Card Delivery
How often can you be active around the club: Almost every week day,and entire weekends
Comment:
May 12, 2017 12:12 PM

Aug 2015
~Application Form~

Username: AkiimuSama

Position: General Admin

How often can you be active around the club: Daily, all throughout the day. All of my tasks outside of MAL, are done at my desk.

Will you do your job: Yes. I do not find it hard to commit to.

If you're applying for the Card Maker position, please post some examples of your work: N/A

Comment: I'll do my best to be of great help.

May 12, 2017 3:55 PM
Jul 2018
Can I be a co owner thanks
May 12, 2017 10:12 PM
May 2017
I recently created a account so i have not done any "cards" yet but i would like to apply for the card maker posititon, I am a gfx artist and was looking to get into a community.

I cant say i will be very active cause im not too sure what im capable of time wise but I am on quite frequently since exams are over.

Here is my portfolio
https://froog.carbonmade.com
May 13, 2017 2:25 AM

May 2013
Username: sky97
Position: card delivery
How often can you be active around the club: uncertain
Will you do your job: yas
Comment: thankyou for considering me. lol I see some ppl who want to join as card deliverer.
made by bunnyama
May 15, 2017 12:21 AM

Sep 2016
Username: Dechromarlo
Position: Card maker
How often can you be active around the club:
I'm usually online around 10-18 hours everyday
Will you do your job: Of course!
Work examples: [Here]
Comment: I want to help :3
Thank you for taking me into consideration.
sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴏᴛᴏʀɪsᴀᴜʀᴜs
w
May 25, 2017 1:26 AM

Aug 2016
Username: Sazerlim
Position: Card delivery
How often can you be active around the club: Everyday from 4PM - 11 PM.
Will you do your job: Yes.
Comment: I need a job.

Set by SenpieX
Mar 23, 2018 7:58 AM

Mar 2018
~Application Form~
Username: Visperia
Position: Card Maker
How often can you be active around the club: Mondays- Through Thursdays I work the weekends but i can still be active.
Will you do your job: I STRIVE MY BEST TO DO MY JOB :3
Link Here (sorry most of them are ck)
Comment: I hope to help you out as a card maker >_<
(☞゚∀゚)☞ ღ Sig Set By Reinasaurus
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 11:14 AM

» Hyouka

HIPPOcat - Dec 25, 2023

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Sticky: » Join our new Discord Server

Usagi - Mar 16, 2018

15 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 8:28 AM

» What Are Some Of Your Favorite Slice Of Life Scenes?

Art05 - May 9, 2015

8 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:49 AM

» 3-gatsu no Lion and Self Destruction

Dats - Apr 15, 2018

1 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.