Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 24, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, so much for their peaceful world...

That was relentless tbh. I almost feel a bit bad for the dragons and Vivian. That song though. Seems like Ange is taking the fight and flight.
Jan 24, 2015 10:08 AM

Nov 2008
The Dragon's world is destroyed, Embyro needs nothing more than a horrible screaming death. At least Vivian and her mom were safe but it was a close one. I like the fact that Ange and Sala are quite evenly matched in everything (Ange biting Sala's tail was funny and lewd).

That preview, I see that Riza (who was the seducing dragon spy from the 1st half) got captured after all, you'd think that would happen a bit sooner than later.

Jan 24, 2015 10:33 AM

Jun 2013
"Don't touch my tail" is Sala's best scene.
ryanstrikeJan 24, 2015 10:36 AM
Jan 24, 2015 11:24 AM

Aug 2012
Animation quality as bad as usual, but LOL all those parodies were killing me... Cyber Formula, Kyojin no Hoshi, G-Reconquista, Seed... How Ange called Salamandinay's name was also fun. We also learned you can regenerate a robot with guts.

Ange-Sala Duet again, nice.

Overall this episode is VERY entertaining.
eeveelugiaJan 24, 2015 11:27 AM
Jan 24, 2015 12:27 PM

May 2010
Pretty good development, but wtf Villkiss can just regenerate an arm if you scream loud enough?

I feel like the animation dropped a bit during their contest, or was that intentional?

Why didn't Vivian's mom and the others just fly away when they were under attack instead of running?
ConfuciusJan 24, 2015 8:02 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 24, 2015 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
quality drop $ issu imo.

damn, when i though mama-san gonna die...

side character die so easily nowaday in anime :/
bruh
Jan 24, 2015 6:23 PM

Aug 2014
Ded
Jan 24, 2015 6:25 PM

Apr 2014
Cross Ange...best comedy

well a slow ep

and iirc the "new" op is next week according to the tweet right?
Jan 24, 2015 6:28 PM
Nov 2014
So the reason Vivian's mom couldn't run fast enough from the debris was because of the enormous death flag she was carrying around with her, right?
Jan 24, 2015 6:36 PM
Nov 2014
perhaps the most unoriginal episode to date... if it werent the take the micky on past 'sun-rice' shows clips
Most were shows Fukuda play a part in

this episode has the once the typical episodic one week one crisis show feel, sets up character plot first half then mysterious weapon / monster appear, team work wins the day.. etc

Next weeks episode will see the captured pilots likely brainwashed come back to fight the counter invasion which clearly is a trap set by the big baddy...

Vivian's mom should die if the developers is to stay true to the shock value of its early episodes. Clearly they drop their standards in shock value by this stage...
Jan 25, 2015 2:28 AM

Jun 2013
The animation was more shit than usual this episode
Jan 25, 2015 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
Did Vilkiss just turned into Gurren Lagann?
Jan 25, 2015 2:57 AM

Jul 2012
Hmm, I don't know. It doesn't feel as exciting as before, since we know that all they need to do is to beat Embryo. -- the end--.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jan 25, 2015 3:07 AM

Mar 2008
Liked the light-heartedness in the beginning & that Ange & Salamandinay became friends.

Also, Anyone else notice the sign that showed the prices for the games? The cost to play golf was a measly 1,000,000 yen. lol
Jan 25, 2015 3:13 AM

Mar 2012
Hmm I koved the first half so much bonding i am starting to like Salamandinay more and more...

So embryo is bringing more and more destruction and chaos.... god he has to die... still a better villian than ange's brother that is for sure..

so next week is start of the invasion but i have a feeling it wont end well considering there are still 9 episodes left..

it will be like this: first the invasion battle would begin.. all goes well until embryo comes back with a counter forces and forces everyone to retreat... it will than follow a brief period of morality at its lowest until they find there resolve back... than a second attack will commence... with a final showdown with embryo and than finally the win occurs and everyone will start a new....

u can pretty much tell how this will go on from here..
Jan 25, 2015 3:51 AM

Mar 2014
Cross Ange needs a tag in fantasy, don't you think? (and sports *joke*) =)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2015 3:52 AM

Feb 2008
Some Sala and Ange fanservice, as usual. Also, they better explain the theory behind Ragna-mail in future episodes, a machine regenerating a part of itself... But, I guess, nothing less from this show.

Still, entertaining.
Jan 25, 2015 3:56 AM

Jan 2013
I want to know more about the songs, especially about Ange's song.

Jan 25, 2015 4:33 AM

Apr 2013
haha i love how the sports were in typical shonen sports anime style.

decent episode

looks like next week things are getting serious
Jan 25, 2015 5:00 AM

Aug 2007
The "let's do random sports" half was really... out of... series, filler-ish. Yes, nice how they made it look like shounen, but it ruined the whole atmosphere of the series. But I guess it's better than infinite fanservice of Tusk x Ange.

Curious how Ange's mom learned about Embryo's/Aura's song. Also, the human limbs in rocks was very out of the world, glad to see that again after that weird first half. :)
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jan 25, 2015 5:54 AM
Feb 2009
TheCorruptedOne said:
Some Sala and Ange fanservice, as usual. Also, they better explain the theory behind Ragna-mail in future episodes, a machine regenerating a part of itself... But, I guess, nothing less from this show.

Still, entertaining.

If you can control space time then you just have to revert it to a version that has the arm attached still.
Jan 25, 2015 6:51 AM

Sep 2009
I bet it's not the problem with money. Rather with staff and time. Studio 8 was to busy with other projects to handle Cross Ange properly. But they still have too
Jan 25, 2015 7:10 AM

Feb 2013
DragonsWhip said:
The "let's do random sports" half was really... out of... series, filler-ish. Yes, nice how they made it look like shounen, but it ruined the whole atmosphere of the series. But I guess it's better than infinite fanservice of Tusk x Ange.

Curious how Ange's mom learned about Embryo's/Aura's song. Also, the human limbs in rocks was very out of the world, glad to see that again after that weird first half. :)

I was wondering the same thing :o
Jan 25, 2015 7:31 AM

Jul 2014
Okaa-san-san and ohaiyo-san got me.
Jan 25, 2015 7:39 AM

Sep 2009
DragonsWhip said:

I bet you haven't seen Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo. They made the same thing for full ep there.
Jan 25, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2008
Ange is bad with names but at least she is now friends with Salamandinay :) the first half was just random and unnecessary in my opinion, so many episodes were wasted for this potentially good series and it's still continuing :S

Don't know how Embryo even obtained all these powers and Ange's mom is starting to interest me, seems to me like her mom is hiding more than meets the eye :)

It looks like Rize has been caught in her act in the next episode too so hope the show brings back its proper self.
Jan 25, 2015 7:45 AM

Oct 2014
Geeez, with Tusk trying to save Vivian's mom was a surly taking long, he and Vivian alone can lift the wreckage that pinned Vivian's.
Jan 25, 2015 8:59 AM

Sep 2013
You can tell they're saving the budget for the future fights scene, the space/time thing Embryo made and the spacetime convergence cannon were well done.
Spacetime regeneration?

Can no one think beyond what is shown in the moment and look at the whole picture? your bias and hate towards the fanservice (which is just girls playing sports you f*cking idiots, never seen a girl play sports?) just shows of small minded and insecure you really are.
Let me educate you.

This week was all about bonding for Anko and Salako.
Salako was using all that kindness as a means to an end, but while the were playing the games they unknowingly builded trust and friendship which all culminated in the shower talk in which they had a heart to heart talk about discrimination, leadership and duty.
At the end of the fight Salako realized by Ange's words "Stop the crises and save your people. That's the duty of a ruler." that she was still immature for trying to own Ange and grew as a leader as well, while Ange's insecurities about the DRAGON's were put to rest cause she know they have a good leader and someone she can trust at the helm.
ichii_1Jan 25, 2015 9:04 AM
Jan 25, 2015 9:07 AM

May 2014
ichii_1 said:
You can tell they're saving the budget for the future fights scene, the space/time thing Embryo made and the spacetime convergence cannon were well done.
Spacetime regeneration?

Can no one think beyond what is shown in the moment and look at the whole picture? your bias and hate towards the fanservice (which is just girls playing sports you f*cking idiots, never seen a girl play sports?) just shows of small minded and insecure you really are.
Let me educate you.

This week was all about bonding for Anko and Salako.
Salako was using all that kindness as a means to an end, but while the were playing the games they unknowingly builded trust and friendship which all culminated in the shower talk in which they had a heart to heart talk about discrimination, leadership and duty.
At the end of the fight Salako realized by Ange's words "Stop the crises and save your people. That's the duty of a ruler." that she was still immature for trying to own Ange and grew as a leader as well, while Ange's insecurities about the DRAGON's were put to rest cause she know they have a good leader and someone she can trust at the helm.

BEST EPISODE EVER !!!! XD

DAMN IT BUT WHY DID THEY CENSOR THE ASS SHOWER SCENES??!!!!
I WANTED TO SEE THEM JIGGLY BUTS AND TITIES !!!!
Jan 25, 2015 9:16 AM

Aug 2010
Man that Yuri ship is real XD AnkoxSalako OTP <3

They're so in love right now :P All dem competitions were lots of fun :3 Ofc best was the sweaty twister 69 pose *A*

I lol'd so much at all the names Ange called Sala with esp Salamanman and Salamandenden XD

Poor Hilda though...It's like Ange forgot about their promise of destroying the world XD
Jan 25, 2015 9:24 AM

Aug 2013
Confucius said:

Why didn't Vivian's mom and the others just fly away when they were under attack instead of running?
Jan 25, 2015 9:26 AM

May 2014
icontinuetofight said:
Confucius said:

Why are people trying to make sens of this anime in the first place :")
just enjoy the ass and tit show !!! XD
Jan 25, 2015 9:38 AM
Nov 2014
TheCorruptedOne said:

Still, entertaining.

Easy solution: It is all A Matrix like thing and the XXYY mail mechs are programing that is absolute and identical across many world like a super user sort of thing, or makes any raider a super user. :)

If I am writing the plot, i would have every one ange sala included asleep in a post mega world war chambers control by Embryo, who is himself a dead maintenance guy ...

it is all a dream
Jan 25, 2015 10:06 AM

Jan 2012
Halfway during the twister game I was beginning to wonder if I was still watching the same show. :D Not much else to say about this week, I'm glad Vivian's mom didn't die anyway...

icontinuetofight said:
Confucius said:

There was a scene of them flying away but they got knocked down. I guess they coulda just tried flying again though...
Jan 25, 2015 10:12 AM

Aug 2012
To much fanservice in this episode, but otherwise enjoyable as always

Jan 25, 2015 10:28 AM

May 2013
Salamandy
Salamandrill
Salamanman
Salamando
Salamandenden
Salako

LOL~ how did I remember these anyway..
Jan 25, 2015 10:44 AM
May 2010
I want to know something: How much control does Fukuda have over this series? I can clearly see the Asurada from the Cyber Formula series during the racing scene.
Jan 25, 2015 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
The Dragon's world is being destroyed, but Sala and Ange are able to stop the disaster!
Jan 25, 2015 11:19 AM

Sep 2013
Confucius said:

Remember when they gave Vivian a shot? it's to stops them from turning into DRAGONS which means the wings are the the only things remaining.
"but Lizardia has full grown wings"?
Because unlike the normal people this episode, Lizardia is a powerful soldier/fighter so they cannot fly with their little wings.
Jan 25, 2015 1:06 PM

May 2010
ichii_1 said:
Confucius said:

Remember when they gave Vivian a shot? it's to stops them from turning into DRAGONS which means the wings are the the only things remaining.
"but Lizardia has full grown wings"?
Because unlike the normal people this episode, Lizardia is a powerful soldier/fighter so they cannot fly with their little wings.

But in an earlier scene we saw her mom carrying Vivian away in her winged form.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 25, 2015 1:08 PM

Apr 2009
5/5 episode

They found a way to make a bikini twister game happen. Also Sala best girl
Jan 25, 2015 1:26 PM

Sep 2010
BIKINI TWISTER! That is all.

I was worried Vivian's Mom was going to die after just reuniting with her child. Glad she is still alive.

I want Hilda or Salako to win the Ange bowl so bad, but Ange/Tusk is unfortunately written in the stars
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 25, 2015 1:29 PM

Oct 2013
The way Ange finally got on friendly terms with Salako reminded me of how she got friendly with Hilda: be at each others' throat for a while, going through the stages of enemies > rivals > friends(or at least be on friendly terms). I did think that Ange was overdoing it with her paranoia & distrust of Salako & the dragons in the 1st half of this episode but I guess it does fit her stubborn and prideful nature.

But with that being said & done, I'm really glad they'll be going back to Ange's world soon. I really miss Hilda, Jill, Salia(even as a foe) & all the other normas as well as the atmosphere of that world - it fit's the series more.
Jan 25, 2015 1:30 PM

Nov 2011
Yuri love is the best
Ange x Salako
Fuck Tusk
Hate Keeps me warm
Jan 25, 2015 1:31 PM

Oct 2014
hmmm quite entertaining, however i really dont wanna see Riza get hurt.. according to preview..
Jan 25, 2015 1:59 PM
May 2014
MgMaster said:
The way Ange finally got on friendly terms with Salako reminded me of how she got friendly with Hilda: be at each others' throat for a while, going through the stages of enemies > rivals > friends(or at least be on friendly terms). I did think that Ange was overdoing it with her paranoia & distrust of Salako & the dragons in the 1st half of this episode but I guess it does fit her stubborn and prideful nature.

Agreed, but I don't think she's overdoing it. If someone told you an apparent tall tale would you
believe and trust that person just like that? Even if there was some indications that it was the truth?
Not to mention that Salako recently was an enemy that were equal or stronger.

She haven't exactly had it easy after she was revealed as a Norma, and she's experienced betrayal
not long ago. I'd say that after that it is to be expected (maybe even normal) that she may be
cautious and even hostile until the "scales" tipped more in that persons favor.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jan 25, 2015 2:12 PM

Nov 2012
Dat twister scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 25, 2015 2:45 PM

Jul 2010
I actually like these light-hearted episodes. I enjoyed it.
Jan 25, 2015 2:50 PM

Jul 2014
"Morning intercourse? Please continue"

Salamandinay for best girl
[center][/center]
Jan 25, 2015 3:06 PM

Oct 2013
vitaxlilium said:
"Morning intercourse? Please continue"

Salamandinay for best girl

Must be a common thing in her world. Salamandrill sure know's her stuff.

She knows how to have a good time too,

and we should all be grateful for it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.