Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 18, 2015 10:40 AM

Sep 2013
Lol'd at : http://i.imgur.com/GY7Nle9.png

Also nice ep overall. Sala's explanation filled some holes in the world building theory - after the version given by Embryo. Dat ending! :3

http://i.imgur.com/XVtIyuE.png
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jan 18, 2015 10:49 AM

Mar 2013
Finally some explanation, and it was pretty cool the way that the dragons and the mana are connected.

Anw, those Ange x tusk falling into sex scenes still by far the worst thing in this show...
Jan 18, 2015 11:00 AM
May 2014
HarusDS said:
Finally some explanation, and it was pretty cool the way that the dragons and the mana are connected.

Anw, those Ange x tusk falling into sex scenes still by far the worst thing in this show...

And you call it sex scenes...how?
If that's all it takes for you to label it like that, then I almost have to ask..

He's just a "lucky pervert", and she's a bit un/lucky (depending on how you see it).
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jan 18, 2015 11:23 AM

Feb 2012
Tusk's luck just keeps getting better and better and so much plot uncovered, I hope Ange turns against the world she's from.
Jan 18, 2015 11:45 AM

May 2012
Lucky Tusk, If there such world exist Ill go there right now by any means..

Jan 18, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2014
Ange's such a bitch lol. I have qualms about believing any sort of romantic feelings towards Tusk from her. The way she deliberately states him as her tool ready to sacrifice for her is astounding. I get that she needed to act strong in the situation but I can't help but not believe that there's some truth to what she said.

As of yet, Cross Ange is still messy and boring in terms of development in characters and actual plotline. I thought Ange was getting nicer. Can they just decide on one personality for her already? It's so utterly inconsistent.
Jan 18, 2015 12:01 PM
May 2014
Nanet said:
Ange's such a bitch lol. I have qualms about believing any sort of romantic feelings towards Tusk from her. The way she deliberately states him as her tool ready to sacrifice for her is astounding. I get that she needed to act strong in the situation but I can't help but not believe that there's some truth to what she said.

Nah, I think it was a reply that was meant to have a double result:
1. telling that other girl that Ange still had the upper hand.
2. verifying if Tusk really meant what he said.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jan 18, 2015 12:03 PM

Jul 2009
i just regret the animation quality is dropping each time we got an enlightment about the story :(
bruh
Jan 18, 2015 12:22 PM

Dec 2014
Lmfao falling into mouth first on Tusks dick xDxD

Anyways finally they revealed the nature if the war. Dont understand what anges so angry about, I mean sure people died on both sides but thats because the Mana using humans (whom the norma are protecting) are forced to fight.

I understand what the princess is trying to do though. After all they even sayed they dont fully understand the Vilkis's ability. So they are most likely change her stance in the war to fight for them to end the war.
Jan 18, 2015 12:24 PM

Feb 2012
Tusk accidentally went down on Ange multiple times, and no one made a huge deal of it. I'd say they're far from even. Oh yea, what's this anime about again?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2015 12:38 PM

Aug 2008
konatachan80 said:
Nanet said:

Nah, I think it was a reply that was meant to have a double result:
1. telling that other girl that Ange still had the upper hand.
2. verifying if Tusk really meant what he said.

the first one and maybe to brag a little.
I think she didn't think too deep at all.

It's not that lovestruck romantic love that is shown everywhere, but love is not limited to only that.
Jan 18, 2015 12:52 PM

Jul 2014
So...all these lovely people who felt the need to point out how bad it is that this show showed (possible) female rape/sexual assault for cheap drama/titillation are going to show up now and point how bad it is that male sexual assault is played for comedy?

Riiiiiight?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Jan 18, 2015 12:59 PM

Nov 2011
this anime would be much better without tusk, gfto tusk
Hate Keeps me warm
Jan 18, 2015 1:25 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
It looks like there are multiple factions within the dragons as well, Sala being in the more moderate one.

Is this series predictable? Very: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1340821&show=60#msg37507375

delulytric said:
naki12 said:
You are saying Misurugi Empire existed on the original Earth? The recorded images show the place being destroyed had the Dawn Pillar in it. Unless the Mana World created a Dawn Pillar in Misurugi Empire that was identical to some Dawn Pillar in the orignal Earth?

Remind us again and link back this thread if your assumption is correct. I'll remember it too.

Is it still entertaining? Very much so. Perhaps one of the most entertaining on the past season.
wakka9caJan 18, 2015 1:33 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 18, 2015 2:02 PM
Nov 2014
Nanet said:

As of yet, Cross Ange is still messy and boring in terms of development in characters and actual plotline. I thought Ange was getting nicer. Can they just decide on one personality for her already? It's so utterly inconsistent.

If you think she meant what she said, you must be a terrible negotiator.
Jan 18, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2010
cheesewithwhine said:
Nanet said:

If you think she meant what she said, you must be a terrible negotiator.

Yah seriously, it was just like that scene in GoldenEye 007 when Trevelyan was holding Bond at gunpoint and Natalya says "shoot him, he means nothing to me."
Jan 18, 2015 2:21 PM

May 2011
Man this show never fails to amaze me. One of the most underrated series for sure.
Jan 18, 2015 2:56 PM

Sep 2008
Sala is perfect.

Just last episode Ange was ready to get it on with Tusk but the minute she falls on his dick and ends up gurgling after that and saying "I'm filthy now..." like really come on now.

And while at Arzenal did they not have the time to tell or teach Vivian what a mother is?

Love how Ange thought she could take on Sala.
Jan 18, 2015 2:57 PM
Sep 2011
WhipItGood said:
So...all these lovely people who felt the need to point out how bad it is that this show showed (possible) female rape/sexual assault for cheap drama/titillation are going to show up now and point how bad it is that male sexual assault is played for comedy?

Riiiiiight?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Of course not. Why would they have kept watching if they were so bothered by it?
Jan 18, 2015 3:26 PM
Nov 2014
I don't get it. What's with people hating on Tusk?

He doesn't appear in many episodes, but every time he appears he's pretty badass and turns the tides. He has an interesting backstory and character development, and his status as the last of the Ancient Humans is integral to the plot.

Is it just because people are salty they didn't get the yuri they were looking for?
Jan 18, 2015 3:28 PM

Nov 2012
cheesewithwhine said:
I don't get it. What's with people hating on Tusk?

He doesn't appear in many episodes, but every time he appears he's pretty badass and turns the tides. He has an interesting backstory and character development, and his status as the last of the Ancient Humans is integral to the plot.

Is it just because people are salty they didn't get the yuri they were looking for?

rito godlike crotch falling skill = badass
lol
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Jan 18, 2015 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
Finally, some answers!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 18, 2015 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
die tusk
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Jan 18, 2015 3:59 PM

Jul 2014
More information on the new world, overall a good episode.
Jan 18, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2014
oh well!! sex education ;) can't get enough of that :P
Jan 18, 2015 6:08 PM

Oct 2013
pretty good episode i'm guessing the final battle will be against Embryo?
LOl at the part when tusk being tied up and ange fell on his D :)
so vivian was from this other world? interesting :D
wonder what side ange will take now.
Jan 18, 2015 7:53 PM

Nov 2014
w0w, what an episode....

gotta admit many people hate tusk, even though i don't really know why, its just like hating slaine (but that dude got some massive people hating him)
Jan 18, 2015 8:42 PM

Feb 2011
bastek66 said:
Now, when Ange tasted Tusk's dick, this anime is trully Comedy Gold. Best comedy of the season.

Hahaha it's so scripted and hilarious at the same time :p
Jan 18, 2015 9:00 PM

Jul 2010
It's just getting better and better.
Jan 18, 2015 10:25 PM

Jun 2014
Man just how many plot twists are they gonna have. Its been like one an episode for the last 4 episodes!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 19, 2015 12:05 AM

Mar 2012
Whoa, now that was quite the information dump we received this episode. Definitely one of the slower episodes thus far. Regardless, pretty neat twist. Things are starting to connect and make even more sense now.
Jan 19, 2015 1:56 AM

Dec 2009
Plot and story is moving nicely. Only complaint is Ange being a teen angst not listen to people and just running around yelling, "your not the boss of me!!!!" The previews are what gets me through all her incoherent behavior. I really don't know what she even wants anymore, doesn't want to join rebellion even thou she wants to destroy the world, doesn't want to kill dragons since they are people, doesn't want to stay in the old earth or join them. Well the last one is understandable~
Jan 19, 2015 2:26 AM
Aug 2014
is this anime have sex ? :/ and a reason why they always have sex ? :/
Jan 19, 2015 3:04 AM
May 2014
NP-3228 said:
Plot and story is moving nicely. Only complaint is Ange being a teen angst not listen to people and just running around yelling, "your not the boss of me!!!!" The previews are what gets me through all her incoherent behavior. I really don't know what she even wants anymore, doesn't want to join rebellion even thou she wants to destroy the world, doesn't want to kill dragons since they are people, doesn't want to stay in the old earth or join them. Well the last one is understandable~

I guess she simply wants to do whatever she feels like doing..without anybody deciding (even indirectly) for her.
Very teen-like behaviour if you ask me (not like it'd necessarily change alot when older).

The priestess with the funny name's approach is one of the better ones when it is like that.
Presenting the facts etc without suggesting or telling her she should do this or that.
I mean, suggesting something might even remove that option from the "list" just to spite the one suggesting it.
-- Lord fifth
Jan 19, 2015 5:46 AM
Nov 2014
Rebelhero said:
Man just how many plot twists are they gonna have. Its been like one an episode for the last 4 episodes!

Prepare for two more.. at least..
because This version of the explanation we get so far doesn't explain a few things:
The historical scene where Ange and Sala seem to cross path many times
How can that Embryo guy do matrix stuff and be at different place at once
Ange's family background and her ability to pilot the Villkiss
The actual origins of Noma.
What is that plan thing destroyed and mentioned

My money is increasingly on a Matrix solution than a parallel one.
Jan 19, 2015 7:19 AM

Aug 2008
This anime just keep getting better. Really love the interaction between Tusk and Ange. LOL! Tusk.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 19, 2015 2:35 PM

Feb 2008
Tusk, that bastard. As if his raison d'etre were comic relief.

The plot, however, was good. More information on how the two worlds came to be. The DRAGON princess Sala was also charming. Some levelheadedness is rather refreshing after following the dynamic duo for a while.
Jan 19, 2015 3:55 PM

Oct 2011
NP-3228 said:

this, I'm planning to write a review about it
wakka9ca said:"The endless debate between fans and haters... is totaly pointless"

Jan 19, 2015 8:44 PM

Jun 2013
I love this fucking hypocrisy. Can you imagine how the SJW / feminazis would have reacted if that was Ange strapped to a table with 50 guys having their way with her body, forcing her to do sex acts etc? Of course it's fine though because it's just a dirty male! Rape him all day!

Love it.
/rant

Good episode, everything is slowly coming together. Looks like a big battle next week.
Jan 19, 2015 11:52 PM

Aug 2008
I actually think Cross Ange is getting worse. I actually like the first half of the series, but now it's just getting lame. The twists are getting less and less interesting, while the fanservice more and more pointless. Bleh, hopefully, we get more action and stuff next week.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 20, 2015 12:19 AM

Apr 2013
Need a doujin of Tusk owning all DRAGON girls.
Jan 20, 2015 4:30 AM

Aug 2012
Damn why Ange is still so stupid? After ep.9 i almost started to think that she have learned something from all her adventures...but she's not. How a person can be so pity and ungrateful?

Princess Salamandinae shows her great hospitality and kindness, and what in response?

I wish she should kill Ange anyway in the final episode.
Jan 20, 2015 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
Each episode continues to set the bar even higher.
Jan 20, 2015 6:15 AM

Jun 2012
Tusks "educational" scene was just classic.

Entertaining again but needs more Hilda. Hopefully the worlds clash soon, even though the new world is interesting.
Jan 21, 2015 1:46 AM

Dec 2012
Ange got an attitude and this priestess don't give a fuuuck. Every Dragon girl wants the D up in that infirmary bitches! Ange finally got a taste of that tusk right thurr.
Jan 21, 2015 2:53 AM

Jul 2009
Many info about the new (old) universe, Embryo is really a evil dude!

Tusk part was unnecessary...
Where is my yuri?!
Jan 21, 2015 2:53 AM

Jul 2009
Many info about the new (old) universe, Embryo is really a evil dude!

Tusk part was unnecessary...
Where is my yuri?!
Jan 21, 2015 4:15 AM

Jan 2013
Nope nope nope. This is how far my hate watch capabilities go. Farewell Trash Ange. I've seen enough of this tragedy.
Jan 21, 2015 4:24 AM

Apr 2010
A nice informative episode.

We learned a lot about the DRAGON and we saw how they live.
But the question is what is going to happen from now?
Seems to me Ange has doubts but it’s clear that she hasn’t much going for her in her own world and she will probably have a better life in this world.
But it’s also clear that there is unfinished business in her own world that has to be solved no matter what.

So we finally know where Mana comes from tho i already thought it came from the DRAGON and that they where needed to keep the supply running.
The main problem now is how will the stop this it’s clear they where attacking in order to stop this but there attacks don’t seem to be very successful.
I wonder why they always spawn in the same region.
From what we have seem they always seem to enter the other world near the Norma base.
And from a tactical point of view that’s not good, it allows the enemy to anticipate the next attack and give them the advantage.
Which they did by building the Norma base there.

I liked how Tusk was abused.
And Ange falling into an embarrassing spot was very funny.
Tho Tusk nearly lost his manly hood afterwords.
Well seeing as most males are DRAGON’s it’s clear why the girls would show an interest in him tho it makes me wonder about reproduction with their own kind.
Jan 21, 2015 8:02 AM

Jun 2010
Poor Tusk. turned into a part-time sex slave. oh how much you must have suffered. XD
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there anywhere online where I can watch this legally?

Aletheia_xxx - 1 hour ago

0 by Aletheia_xxx »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.