and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves

moments before the wind.”

Chapter one (Flashback)
Chapter two
Chapter three

Shadow543Jan 17, 2015 9:58 PM
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 17, 2015 8:22 PM

Feb 2010
Chapter one (Flashback)

The village hidden in the leaves was true to its name. Underneath the canopy of the ever stretching sea of trees Miu felt as if she was in a different world. The air around her felt warm and subdued, almost tame, it was stifling. She longed for the mountains and canyons and that vast array of flowing wind that blew tempests through the rock and dust. Not a trapped and restrained false paradise smothered in wood and green.

They had told her to meet at the temple, and Miu now found herself at the sloping stairs climbing up towards a temple on the outskirts of the village. She was not certain that it was the right one, until Saito came flying down the steps to land on top of her, knocking her to the ground.

Saito

"Oh, hey Miu," he said, looking bashful but not getting up, "Nice catch," he added.

Another male figure appeared at the top of the stairs and flew down towards them. This one however, landed in the shadow of Saito and sunk into it, under the earth before coming back out, standing.

Raki

"Miu," he nodded at Miu who was still trapped under Saito, "How many times does that make?" he asked.

"Nine. Besides, I'm just being polite," Saito answers, "Now shh, time for sandwich,"

"Mhm,"

"Sandwich!"

Saito threw his arms up as a third person came tumbling down from the temple, landing on top of him and further pinning Miu who just squeaked at the impact.

Kagura

"Sandwich?" she said wriggling away from Saito's embrace as he rubbed his beard on her neck.

"Sexy Sandwich!" he exclaimed.

"Getoffme," Miu whimpered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Miu, I didn't see you there," Kagura said, elbowing Saito in the chest and rolling him out of the sexy sandwich, as he put it.

Miu was helped back to her feet as a fourth person was launched down the steps, another man, who regained composure in the air and landed deftly on his feet.

Undou

"Do you think she does this for fun?" he asked, before noticing Miu, "Undou,"

"I think she's just bored," Raki said and Kagura nodded.

"Well, I for one, am having fun," Saito said, still flattened out on the ground cradling his ribs.

At the top of the temple steps the cause of the mysterious flying people phenomenon revealed itself. In the form of a woman, dressed entirely in gold and balancing on top of her staff.

Haylin

"What's wrong? Had enough for today?" she called down, with a cheeky grin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow543Jan 17, 2015 9:58 PM
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.