Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2015 3:41 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
^
Somebody needs to teach him to use Gravity magic already!

you know we have seen Saint/ King spells for Water.....I wonder what saint/king for Earth, wind & fire...... :) looks like
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Feb 6, 2015 4:24 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:
^
Somebody needs to teach him to use Gravity magic already!

you know we have seen Saint/ King spells for Water.....I wonder what saint/king for Earth, wind & fire...... :) looks like

Saint spells seems to change Weather conditions with the exception of Fire.
I think the Fire Saint:Flash over was used in the Zanoba volume against the army.
Yeah,You're right.I'm pretty curious of the King and above spells.
Rudeus,really needs to Experiment and combine spells more with the other elements.He might become an Emperor without him realizing it again,Like accidentally Learning water emperor:Absolute Zero lmfao.

Also,Logically what do you think the King class spells are for the other elements?
The water King spell [Lightning] is Forming a cloud using Columbus and striking with it.
Earth is using Sand storm to um...bury you in sand?
Wind is using Hurrican to....throw you far away?
I don't know how Weather works :C

also, rudeus might go into 7 major powers but not yet

the rudeus from future was a monster who'd even might kill orsted though

I think he's ready to become one of the Major powers, once he masters Saint dragon touki fighting style from Orstred combined with his God armor MK I.He's unstoppable.

Also I find it hilarious that Future Rudeus lost to Atofe while Current Rudeus easily made her surrender with a Gatling rock gun xD
NeutralSideFeb 6, 2015 4:30 PM

Feb 6, 2015 4:40 PM
Oct 2013
remember in the Future Rudi had lost both Zanbo and Cliff so 2 talented ppl working on his armor weren't there. However this time around he has everyone with him to make an imitation Fighting God Armor that Atofe respected. Oh and Rudi this time was in his 20s whereas in the future he was probably in his late 40s early 50s
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Feb 7, 2015 2:17 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
remember in the Future Rudi had lost both Zanbo and Cliff so 2 talented ppl working on his armor weren't there. However this time around he has everyone with him to make an imitation Fighting God Armor that Atofe respected. Oh and Rudi this time was in his 20s whereas in the future he was probably in his late 40s early 50s

Future Rudeus still has a Magic armor that's 2 Meter tall,That's enough for Atofe to realize that its an imitation of the Fighting God Armor.
Also,I doubt his age had any hand in that fight since it was never mentioned that he made a blunder due to it and that was due to him Underestimating moore.
That and Future Rudeus is more battle hardened at this point and has no restraints in killing people.

Feb 7, 2015 9:27 AM

Jun 2013
I think rudy will learn gravity magic in heaven continent arc ( I seriously hope we get this arc)

Also, a new addition to harem just for my wish fulfillment :v
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Feb 7, 2015 9:48 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

Future Rudeus still has a Magic armor that's 2 Meter tall,That's enough for Atofe to realize that its an imitation of the Fighting God Armor.
Also,I doubt his age had any hand in that fight since it was never mentioned that he made a blunder due to it and that was due to him Underestimating moore.
That and Future Rudeus is more battle hardened at this point and has no restraints in killing people.
no he doesn't.....remember he only makes the Mk I after deciding to slay Orsted so God would spare his family. So the future rudi fought Atofe with just his magic skills alone
― Imam Ali as
Feb 7, 2015 2:05 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

no he doesn't.....remember he only makes the Mk I after deciding to slay Orsted so God would spare his family. So the future rudi fought Atofe with just his magic skills alone

Where do you think the current Rudeus got the inspiration for the Magic armor?
He got it from reading Future Rudeus's Diary.

How can I get stronger?
 Should I train my magic?
 Should I look for users of King Ranked and Emperor Ranked magic?
 No, going by the trend thus far, those above Saint Ranked only increase in scale, and won't really be of use in combat.
 The situation is that I have no King Ranked or above magic except the lightning attack, but even so I'm not lacking in offensive capabilities.
 The problem is defense and mobility.
 I can't wear touki, and my speed and defense fall behind others.
 what should I do?

A certain book wrote about the Fighting God.
 The Fighting God wore a golden armor over his body, which meant that his physical abilities were increased manyfold.
 When I spoke about this with Zanoba, he came up with an idea.
 Wearing 『Zariff's Prosthetic Hand』 over my whole body.
 Thinking about it, though I can't use touki, as long as I fill mana into my prosthetic arm, I can display power greater than normal.
 If I make the armor myself, and make it the absolute hardest, then covered my whole body in it...
 Alright.

I gained Zanoba's cooperation and the full-body armour was a success.
 It's a little over 2 metres.
 It ended up quite large.
 Moreover, the mana consumption is high, and no one can handle it but me.
 It's halfway to a huge piece of junk.
 Were Cliff alive, we might have been able to create a more efficient armor but...
 There's no use in saying that.
 At any rate, I've copied a certain game and named it 『Magic Armour』

As for why Atofe didn't realize it was an imitation of the Fighting God's armor, We never know :c
NeutralSideFeb 7, 2015 2:19 PM

Feb 7, 2015 2:24 PM
Oct 2013
[quote=NeutralSide]
Where do you think the current Rudeus got the inspiration for the Magic armor?
He got it from reading Future Rudeus's Diary.

How can I get stronger?
 Should I train my magic?
 Should I look for users of King Ranked and Emperor Ranked magic?
 No, going by the trend thus far, those above Saint Ranked only increase in scale, and won't really be of use in combat.
 The situation is that I have no King Ranked or above magic except the lightning attack, but even so I'm not lacking in offensive capabilities.
 The problem is defense and mobility.
 I can't wear touki, and my speed and defense fall behind others.
 what should I do?

A certain book wrote about the Fighting God.
 The Fighting God wore a golden armor over his body, which meant that his physical abilities were increased manyfold.
 When I spoke about this with Zanoba, he came up with an idea.
 Wearing 『Zariff's Prosthetic Hand』 over my whole body.
 Thinking about it, though I can't use touki, as long as I fill mana into my prosthetic arm, I can display power greater than normal.
 If I make the armor myself, and make it the absolute hardest, then covered my whole body in it...
 Alright.

I gained Zanoba's cooperation and the full-body armour was a success.
 It's a little over 2 metres.
 It ended up quite large.
 Moreover, the mana consumption is high, and no one can handle it but me.
 It's halfway to a huge piece of junk.
 Were Cliff alive, we might have been able to create a more efficient armor but...
 There's no use in saying that.
 At any rate, I've copied a certain game and named it 『Magic Armour』

true dat. sorry over 22 vol long and over 30 yrs old....I forget stuff lol. But there the problem 1) wasn't the future Rudi Mk I a version 1 at best version 2 whereas when he fights her for realz its the Mk I v3 so its faster, stronger and tougher. 2) point it out for me if you can. but did he even have the armor in the fight in the future? I mean he doesn't come up with the summoning armor til just before the Milision arc.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 7, 2015 7:01 PM

Apr 2014

true dat. sorry over 22 vol long and over 30 yrs old....I forget stuff lol. But there the problem 1) wasn't the future Rudi Mk I a version 1 at best version 2 whereas when he fights her for realz its the Mk I v3 so its faster, stronger and tougher. 2) point it out for me if you can. but did he even have the armor in the fight in the future? I mean he doesn't come up with the summoning armor til just before the Milision arc.

It isn't really known how tall the MK II but seems to be wearable like proper armor In broad day light under Rudeus's Robe with Speed/Power Equaling to Saint-King Rank Sword God styles.

Also to make explaining things easier I'm gonna put the power levels of each MKs

MK I=Near or Equal to God Rank, Sword God Style as stated by Atofe.
MK II=Saint (Or was it) King Rank? Sword God Style as said by Rudeus
MK III= Currently in development.
FMA=Future Magic Armor

The Future Magic armour(FMG) was said to be Over 2 meters tall,Pretty close to MK I.If I were to speculate its Power level its probably in Emperor rank,Just to be on the safe side.
While its not known how Rudeus transports his (FMA) The diary is that scarce in important information.
I highly doubt that he will go unprepared to Atofe when he has the intention of even beating her half to death beforehand.
He even requested an Audience for Atofe so there's plenty of time for preparation.
Well that's my input.

To be perfectly honest because of how scarce the information the Diary is lacking,
We don't know if the FMA is wearable like normal armor and then MK II height is never mentioned and I can't make accurate estimation because of that.So I'm just making guesses here.
Take it with a grain of salt.

Feb 7, 2015 7:35 PM
Oct 2013
ok little learning time for you sonnie. Yes he has 3 armor Frames atm...[however we haven't seen Mk III yet in combat] The Mk I and the Mk II.

Mk I is over 2m tall
Mk-IA was the one used against Orsted
Mk-IB would be the refurbished and upgraded version post Orsted Fight

Mk II is the standard personal one he wears
Right now its the 2nd edition or Mk-IIB

yea I looked back at that part too. it doesn't say weither or not he had the FMA on when he was battling Atofe but even if the FMA is a downgrade of the Mk-1(A) then it should still have impressed Atofe like the MK-II(B)

but really I wanta see Mk-III what kind of crazy stuff is it going to have?!? The possibilities!

now what was the original question cause I know we got side tracked...I forgot
― Imam Ali as
Feb 8, 2015 4:02 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
ok little learning time for you sonnie. Yes he has 3 armor Frames atm...[however we haven't seen Mk III yet in combat] The Mk I and the Mk II.

Mk I is over 2m tall
Mk-IA was the one used against Orsted
Mk-IB would be the refurbished and upgraded version post Orsted Fight

Mk II is the standard personal one he wears
Right now its the 2nd edition or Mk-IIB

yea I looked back at that part too. it doesn't say weither or not he had the FMA on when he was battling Atofe but even if the FMA is a downgrade of the Mk-1(A) then it should still have impressed Atofe like the MK-II(B)

but really I wanta see Mk-III what kind of crazy stuff is it going to have?!? The possibilities!

now what was the original question cause I know we got side tracked...I forgot

Well,I know you were talking about the frames but I was too lazy to specifically look for it again :d so the MK I I'm talking about is MK-IB in your definition.

Also the original MK I started off as 3M tall.
MK-IA has Paul's Tanfou on the edge of the shield,Magic items,Magic circles,etc.But that's not the point :D

The original question was why Atofe didn't realize Future Rudeus's Imitation of the God armor yet the Current Rudeus's MK I was immediately known and Atofe surrendered easily.
NeutralSideFeb 8, 2015 4:05 AM

Feb 8, 2015 10:01 AM
Oct 2013
then just comes down to either he didn't have the FMA with him at the time or its specs are so inferior to the Fighting Gods Armor that it was ignored whereas his current Mk-I is close enough to Fighting God's Armor that she respects it after getting hit a few times.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 8, 2015 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
Probably.Atofe said that MK I was equal to the original fighting God armor.
Might be due to Cliff being alive with some help from Hitogami.

Still though she said this.
There is a remembrance.
That armor. Even before Laplace's military campaign, during the Second Great Human-Demon War.
She remembers seeing it before it was sealed.
It's form is slightly different.
It's color is slightly different.
However, those are trivial things.
Like hell there are many instances of this sort of armor in this world that can be collected.

Knowing Future Rudeus and Current Rudeus are the same person its safe to say that they have the same idea concerning design wise.
There might be some conversation between Future Rudeus and Atofe regarding the Fighting God armor that was omitted.
Well enough of that.

Also I wonder how the original Fighting God armor works?
Doesn't it require huge magic power?
Does that mean Badigadhi has massive magic power as well?

Feb 8, 2015 11:53 AM
Oct 2013
I'd have to look but the Fighting God armor they are talking about belonged to the first FG and was sealed away. Badigadhi I what the 2nd or 3rd FG and he doesn't need armor since he's immortal and has fighting spirit

I could be wrong on this
― Imam Ali as
Feb 8, 2015 2:04 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
I'd have to look but the Fighting God armor they are talking about belonged to the first FG and was sealed away. Badigadhi I what the 2nd or 3rd FG and he doesn't need armor since he's immortal and has fighting spirit

I could be wrong on this

Nah.It was revealed that Badigadhi is the Original Fighting God.Aldebaran is his Epithet.
He got a revelation from Hitogami and steal Laplace's Magic Armor to protect Kirishika.

Also I'm calling Rudeus [Dragon Magician]God(because Saint dragon touki) or [Fighting Magician]God in the future.

I suck at naming titles

NeutralSideFeb 8, 2015 2:18 PM

Feb 8, 2015 2:59 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

I could be wrong on this

Nah.It was revealed that Badigadhi is the Original Fighting God.Aldebaran is his Epithet.
He got a revelation from Hitogami and steal Laplace's Magic Armor to protect Kirishika.

Also I'm calling Rudeus [Dragon Magician]God(because Saint dragon touki) or [Fighting Magician]God in the future.

I suck at naming titles

hmmm I am digging Dragon Magician God since he is Right Hand of the Dragon or Dragon's Claw (some such nonsense) so that's sounds cool. Fighting Magician God just sounds dumb.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 8, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

I suck at naming titles

hmmm I am digging Dragon Magician God since he is Right Hand of the Dragon or Dragon's Claw (some such nonsense) so that's sounds cool. Fighting Magician God just sounds dumb.

Yeah that does sound lame.
Is the word [Dragon] Exclusive to Dragon races anyway?

Also we mostly made Four pages of our rambling alone in this thread lmfao

Feb 8, 2015 6:34 PM
Oct 2013
yea we have neutralside lol. I Don't know if [Dragon] is exclusive but if he learns gravity control/ flight from same way he does in the future then yea [Dragon] would still work for him. I mean he learns it from Ancient Dragon Ruins so 1 its dragon magic and 2 he can read ancient dragon language and now that he's the underling of Orsted that's even more [Dragon] to his characteristics
― Imam Ali as
Feb 9, 2015 5:29 PM
Feb 2015
demon god Laplace is actually a possible mistranslated

Understand the Japanese word for "demon" in use in this case also can be translated as "magic"

You'll notice the "magic" continent and "demon" continent are different translators using different translations for the same place. Same for "magic" race and "demon" race. It's the same word as used on the 7 world powers monument.

Early in the series translation the first couple of translators decided based on context to translate the word as "demon", for continuity, later translators mostly kept the translation as "demon" though in retrospect it's clearly a poor translation.

the 7 world powers monument is clearly calling the 4th world power Laplace the "MAGIC" god.

There is just one place in the 7 world powers for Rudy to take. and that is no.4, the magic god ranking. In order to do so he needs to defeat Laplace.
Feb 9, 2015 9:22 PM
Oct 2013
azanimefan said:
demon god Laplace is actually a possible mistranslated

Understand the Japanese word for "demon" in use in this case also can be translated as "magic"

You'll notice the "magic" continent and "demon" continent are different translators using different translations for the same place. Same for "magic" race and "demon" race. It's the same word as used on the 7 world powers monument.

Early in the series translation the first couple of translators decided based on context to translate the word as "demon", for continuity, later translators mostly kept the translation as "demon" though in retrospect it's clearly a poor translation.

the 7 world powers monument is clearly calling the 4th world power Laplace the "MAGIC" god.

There is just one place in the 7 world powers for Rudy to take. and that is no.4, the magic god ranking. In order to do so he needs to defeat Laplace.

funny you should mention that there are a lot of languages that have words that don't have a single direct translation into English since they have multiple meanings in their native tongue. I felt that yea it should be Magic Continent but the language and Laplace title should be [Demon God] maybe because Laplace was the leader of the Demons v Humans is why.

Um the 7 world powers don't work that way persay. If Rudi became more powerful than Laplace but weaker than Orsted than Rudi would be ranked #4 on the list and Laplace would move down to #5 and the old #7 would just drop off the ranking system.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 10, 2015 3:47 PM
Feb 2015
odysseyrh said:
Um the 7 world powers don't work that way persay. If Rudi became more powerful than Laplace but weaker than Orsted than Rudi would be ranked #4 on the list and Laplace would move down to #5 and the old #7 would just drop off the ranking system.

actually this is exactly how the 7 world powers ranking works. you must fight and kill the prior holder of the ranking; or have the title yeilded to you by the former holder. it's why the sword god asked Eris if she wanted to fight him for the title "Sword God"

furthermore, its supposed to be a title that "fits" your technique/race. I guess Rudy could take the title "fighting god" since he has the MKI (v2) armor, and has defeated Badigadi; not that they really fought. perhaps after the next book if he beats badigadi.
Feb 13, 2015 4:47 AM

Sep 2012
3 weeks later and I'm caught up to the latest chapter....

T'was quite a journey.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Feb 14, 2015 7:59 AM

Apr 2014
azanimefan said:
odysseyrh said:

actually this is exactly how the 7 world powers ranking works. you must fight and kill the prior holder of the ranking; or have the title yeilded to you by the former holder. it's why the sword god asked Eris if she wanted to fight him for the title "Sword God"

furthermore, its supposed to be a title that "fits" your technique/race. I guess Rudy could take the title "fighting god" since he has the MKI (v2) armor, and has defeated Badigadi; not that they really fought. perhaps after the next book if he beats badigadi.

I actually think it has nothing to do with holding the Major world power.
Gull boy was simply asking Eris if she wants to take his Title and advance from [Sword king] to [Sword God]
It just so happens he's part of the Major world power so that's a bonus.
You were mostly right though.
Killing a former holder of the ranking is another way of getting into the Major world power.
Heck I think Armored God Pergius even asked Rudeus to become one of the Major world powers(Or was it Orstred?) but there was definitely someone who asked him to join but he refused.
[Fighting Magician God] Sounds a little lame but bearable. :d

Speaking of mistranslation,if Mushoku Tensei were to get an anime.
Do you think the Languages would be in Japanese?
Rudi confirmed the Human language sounds similar to English if I recall.
Or like the anime "The devil is a part timer" make up gibberish language?
Make some random bullshit for the other languages?

NeutralSideFeb 14, 2015 8:10 AM

Feb 14, 2015 10:50 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

Speaking of mistranslation,if Mushoku Tensei were to get an anime.
Do you think the Languages would be in Japanese?
Rudi confirmed the Human language sounds similar to English if I recall.
Or like the anime "The devil is a part timer" make up gibberish language?
Make some random bullshit for the other languages?

they'd probably do the "gibberish" route in the beginning until Rudi learned the language and then it would all be in Japanese after that. I would love to see this adapted but the last LN I was looking forward to being adapted the anime sucked.....26 episodes to cover 3 arcs [6 LN] was a bit disappointing
― Imam Ali as
Feb 17, 2015 5:02 AM

Apr 2014
I'm bored as hell.
One more month!
I'm gonna off topic a bit and say that "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka" is getting an anime.
So many light novels getting an anime adaptation!
Watch it become 90% fan service with Hestia's boobs.

Feb 17, 2015 10:09 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
I'm bored as hell.
One more month!
I'm gonna off topic a bit and say that "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka" is getting an anime.

D you know when in March the next vol will start?
I don't mind LN's getting adapted I just hope they do a good job at it.
well she is the Big boobie loli.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 17, 2015 11:22 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:
I'm bored as hell.
One more month!

What LN are you talking about?
If its Mushoku Tensei,I don't know honestly.
From what I see in the Web novel page every one month vacation they put up the every chapter in the beginning of the month.
Maybe we get in the beginning of march? Don't quote me on that.

Just noticed that Dungeon ni got licensed and I can't read the Volumes anymore.
*Cries*

Feb 17, 2015 1:14 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

From what I see in the Web novel page every one month vacation they put up the every chapter in the beginning of the month.

*Cries*

its password protected but u can still read it
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is the one that was adapted that I wasn't too impressed with. they tried to do too many arcs over too short a period. They left out one short arc that would have explained the characters more (Tatsuya and Miyuki relationship). The action scenes were o.k. but a few of them that are BA in the LN where botched or omitted in the anime. They took the easy way out and just made the MC a hardcore siscon and a Gary Stu but left out that he's been training since he was 9.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 17, 2015 3:33 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

*Cries*

its password protected but u can still read it
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is the one that was adapted that I wasn't too impressed with. they tried to do too many arcs over too short a period. They left out one short arc that would have explained the characters more (Tatsuya and Miyuki relationship). The action scenes were o.k. but a few of them that are BA in the LN where botched or omitted in the anime. They took the easy way out and just made the MC a hardcore siscon and a Gary Stu but left out that he's been training since he was 9.

What's the password?

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei,I only read the manga and thought he was a Gary Stu and the Anime is on my backlog.
I might pick up the LN to see all the fuss is about since its the best selling LN(2014) from what I've heard.

Feb 17, 2015 5:21 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

What's the password?

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei,I only read the manga and thought he was a Gary Stu and the Anime is on my backlog.
I might pick up the LN to see all the fuss is about since its the best selling LN(2014) from what I've heard.

The problem is yea he's OP but the story starts at that point with out show his growth first. It would be like Naruto or Bleach starting off at chpt 300. Oh and he's a big fish in a small pond but they do start to increase his pond during the visitor arc.
― Imam Ali as
Mar 3, 2015 9:32 AM

Jul 2012
I seriously don't get why he got the Clairvoyance eye. Isn't the Ten Thousand Miles eyes better ?

I don't even understand why there are two eyes with the same ability, but one being better. With the better eye he could have spied on Gisu and found his exact position.
Mar 3, 2015 10:05 PM
Oct 2013
Piramyd said:
I seriously don't get why he got the Clairvoyance eye. Isn't the Ten Thousand Miles eyes better ?

I don't even understand why there are two eyes with the same ability, but one being better. With the better eye he could have spied on Gisu and found his exact position.

when did Kishirika say she had more than Magic Power eyes, Identification eyes, X-ray eyes, Clairvoyance, Foresight, and Absorption eyes on her? your 10k mile eye doesn't sound familiar that and its range seems to far. If anything it should be 10m if so that's why they are different. Farsight can see into the distance whereas clairvoyance can find whatever your looking for wherever it is
― Imam Ali as
Mar 4, 2015 12:29 PM

Jul 2012
odysseyrh said:
Piramyd said:

when did Kishirika say she had more than Magic Power eyes, Identification eyes, X-ray eyes, Clairvoyance, Foresight, and Absorption eyes on her? your 10k mile eye doesn't sound familiar that and its range seems to far. If anything it should be 10m if so that's why they are different. Farsight can see into the distance whereas clairvoyance can find whatever your looking for wherever it is

The one eye she uses to find people is the Ten Thousand Miles / All Seeing Eye, not the Clairvoyance one. The only advantage the Clairvoyance seems to have is that it can be used as an alternative point of view, which seems pretty useless.
Mar 4, 2015 4:49 PM
Oct 2013
Piramyd said:
odysseyrh said:

The one eye she uses to find people is the Ten Thousand Miles / All Seeing Eye, not the Clairvoyance one. The only advantage the Clairvoyance seems to have is that it can be used as an alternative point of view, which seems pretty useless.

ok did a little looking back it would appear that [All Seeing Eye] and [Clairvoyance Eye] are the same and not the same......how should I put it. they both work the same way just the range is different. Her eyes have a range of 10k Miles whereas Rudi is 1k mile range. more than likely its a matter of experience and "age". Given time Rudi's [Clairvoyance eye] can become an [All seeing eye] or maybe something else with his [Foresight]
― Imam Ali as
Mar 7, 2015 4:56 AM

Jul 2012
odysseyrh said:
Piramyd said:

ok did a little looking back it would appear that [All Seeing Eye] and [Clairvoyance Eye] are the same and not the same......how should I put it. they both work the same way just the range is different. Her eyes have a range of 10k Miles whereas Rudi is 1k mile range. more than likely its a matter of experience and "age". Given time Rudi's [Clairvoyance eye] can become an [All seeing eye] or maybe something else with his [Foresight]

I expect it to be the same thing, otherwise it's a pretty stupid move and the eye wouldn't have much use.
Mar 8, 2015 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
Since we're on this topic,I want your opinion on this guys.
Before Future Rudeus died He said this.

The old man's eyes no longer saw anything.
His words made no sense, it was just vague phrases flowing out.
Before I knew it, the area below his eyes was dyed black, and the shadow of death had appeared on his face.
This is the face of someone about to die, no, of a corpse.

"Ah"

But those eyes suddenly focused on a single point.
He saw something over my shoulder and behind me.
He extended a quivering hand toward that.

"Aah, Sylphy, Roxy... Damn, you sure are cute as ever..."

Could it be he had a Clairvoyance eye like the current Rudeus right now?
Or its one of those Near Death experience and you saw your love ones in heaven.

Mar 8, 2015 12:10 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Since we're on this topic,I want your opinion on this guys.
Before Future Rudeus died He said this.

The old man's eyes no longer saw anything.
His words made no sense, it was just vague phrases flowing out.
Before I knew it, the area below his eyes was dyed black, and the shadow of death had appeared on his face.
This is the face of someone about to die, no, of a corpse.

"Ah"

But those eyes suddenly focused on a single point.
He saw something over my shoulder and behind me.
He extended a quivering hand toward that.

"Aah, Sylphy, Roxy... Damn, you sure are cute as ever..."

Could it be he had a Clairvoyance eye like the current Rudeus right now?
Or its one of those Near Death experience and you saw your love ones in heaven.

interesting point ill have to think about it for a bit to put it into words but yea forgot about that scene but with current events may be relevant
― Imam Ali as
Dec 7, 2015 1:35 PM
Jan 2012
pretty sick volume, a lot of things to talk about but the thing I am happiest about is that Rudy got a new magic eye. Depending on how he uses it it can be a total gamechanger. nearing the end now unfortunately and I honestly can't see it ending anytime soon so I am sure some big gamechanging events will happen in volume 23.
Scared yet hyped to read it
Dec 8, 2015 12:16 AM

Apr 2014
vazkro said:
pretty sick volume, a lot of things to talk about but the thing I am happiest about is that Rudy got a new magic eye. Depending on how he uses it it can be a total gamechanger. nearing the end now unfortunately and I honestly can't see it ending anytime soon so I am sure some big gamechanging events will happen in volume 23.
Scared yet hyped to read it

I'm interested on how far can Rudeus see with his clairvoyance eye.
Can he see as far as Kirishika?
I mean he has more magic aggravate than Kirishika or is it that he can't handle the strain?

Dec 9, 2015 3:27 PM
Jan 2012
his clairvoyance eye seems to only look in straight lines though, so he kinda has a less impressive version. It was still useful at moments but not as gamechanging as his other eye.
Oct 12, 2021 6:41 PM

Feb 2018
Hitogami followers are revealed
Rudeus gather his friends to tight Hitogami
Lara, can use telekinesis
Comes to dragon kingdom to check Zanoba wife
Getting Randolp on Rudeus side
Atofe being friends with Rudeus
4th child from Rudeus and Sylphy
Geese still preparing
Dec 28, 2023 1:18 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
The preparations for the battle against Geese are in full swing! I found it a bit unusual that the chapters were so short, I also had the feeling that there were more illustrations than usual. I really hope that the fight with Atofe will be fully adapted in the anime later, it was just hilarious "A banquet to celebrate the death of the demon king, hosted by the vanquished demon king herself. Her personal guards were the waiters, and also the guests." That was a wild sentence xD

Thhe chapter where Roxy and Rudeus visited the Miguard village was very emotional. I think that was also the first time we got to see a picture of a child of Rudeus, but I could be wrong, but the first of Lara I'm sure.

I can't imagine how Geese and the Man God are going to defeat Rudeus and Orsted. Rudeus has found countless powerful allies in this volume. Nevertheless, it seems that Geese has a plan.

The ending where Arumanfi appeared abruptly after the birth was a serious cliffhanger, I'm curious to see what Perugius has in mind. Let's continue with volume 23!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.